report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
The orb cannot be ignored because the fake west plane was shown on all networks who allowed and participated in TV FAKERY. These pics are 13-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball and show the circular bomb well west of the dive bomber myth. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt and that makes the ufo bomb the unanimous winner.
There is no Orb, you stupid twat. What you refer to as an Orb is a helicopter. And, if you had any intellectual honesty, which you don't, you would have known that by watching the entire video.

There is no Orb, no floating bomb, no circular bomb...just a blurry , out of focused helicopter that you can't seem to wrap your little overworked brain around.

Or maybe, Greer shot the Tower 2!

I'm calling Poe...because no on is as brain dead, and breathing, as you appear to be.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrow3 View Post

So you dont trust media and t.v. networks because they edit the video but you trust Matt Laur!?? Hes a reporter for NBC!
dont you think he would just want a storry about a ufo or somethin???
No, Matt Lauer is as mainstream as they come. If you listen to the clip he disagrees with the hysterical reporter (woman on the phone) about seeing a big jet. What he saw is consistent with the orb circling the building and blowing up T2. Other witnesses said small plane and many said a blue logo on the front. One guy said it didn't belong in the area, which is consistent with seeing something like a ufo. Lauer's honest account is corroborated by the live footage.

Last edited by 7forever : 09-14-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
No, Matt Lauer is as mainstream as they come. If you listen to the clip he disagrees with the hysterical reporter (woman on the phone) about seeing a big jet. What he saw is consistent with the orb circling the building and blowing up T2. Other witnesses said small plane and many said a blue logo on the front. One guy said it didn't belong in the area, which is consistent with seeing something like a ufo. Lauer's honest account is corroborated by the live footage.
Except Matt Lauer wasn't in a position to see the plane...so, that offers no support for you Orb myth.

Specially, when your "Orb" is a helicopter...that flies in and out of frame time and time again.

And in light of THE FACT, eyewitnesses like myself heard and saw the plane. The Orb is just a figment of your poor intellect.

Tell us something, ****...why are there no corroborating eyewitness accounts of your "Orb'?
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Gold Member

The wide angle has it right except the orb/missile really came from the west not south. The nose does not come through the north side in the wide angle, live footage, or even the dive bomber footage. This further proves video fakery and makes the west to east path stronger.

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube

Old 09-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
I'm calling Poe...because no on is as brain dead, and breathing, as you appear to be.
I'd have to agree with this. His primary thread has been trashed, but he ignores it and moves right along.
He's not produced a thing in this thread that has not already been taken apart (if not here then elsewhere) but, of course, he ignores or denys and keeps right on truckin'.
If not a complete moron then he's a POE.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Gold Member

The west orb compared to fake plane west

An epic slip up by roof news lady...OOPS!

"I believe that could be a police helicopter" and then T2 explodes two seconds later. She changes it to what must be a jumbo jet but the cat's out of the bag. It's the same as Connally saying he saw the third shot and changes it because he saw the driver shoot jfk. In the other live clip, the woman says there's another explosion but never acknowledges the orb. She did the right thing but this lady slipped up.

9/11 South Tower Strike WB11 Live (WPIX) - YouTube
This is fake plane west clearly showing the digi-plane taking the same west to east path as the orb like bomb, min-missile, ufo jetson floater.
The Grand TV Illusion - YouTube

Old 09-15-2011, 12:59 PM

This is his typical post and challenge to prove a negative. Just like he did in the JFK/Greer thread. His "lack of a gun in the video" he believes IS proof of the gun that was removed from the video.

That's how his mind, or lack of one, works.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Gold Member

I just began looking at 911 over a week ago by viewing your work and Rich Hall's. If there is to be any truth movement there has to be an organized conspiracy to get the truth out there. That hasn't happened and probably will never happen unless people come together and agree on the basics of how no plane hit T2. I can help you with that movement that will include my work on Greer shooting Kennedy. Here's my work on your work. I have proven two flight paths which is something you may have missed. Driving that point home and using the news lady that describes the orb as a possible helicopter is crucial to getting it right.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
so then how would you explain that so many people saw a comercial plane hitting the second tower?
There are just as many or more who said small plane or just an explosion.
Reporter on ground in NY saw no plane - YouTube
eyewitness: bomb, no second plane on 911 - YouTube
WE SAW IT ON TV, SO IT MUST BE TRUE. The masses were fooled by amateur computer graphics...nothing more.

Last edited by 7forever : 09-16-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Gold Member

The hole that was NOT supposed to be there has to be there but is not there because no plane ever impacted T2. Everyone has seen the failure of TV fakery showing the nose come through the northeast side and the live footage showing no such thing. Add to that a picture showing no circular hole.

Last edited by 7forever : 09-16-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Newbie Member

Isn't it marvelous that when an actual "eye witness" pops in, that NO-ONE even mentions it.

By the way, there were at least 200 - 300 other...."eye witnesses" standing with me, all looking at the north tower when the plane flew over our heads, and straight into the south tower. Hmm, I wonder how they managed to edit that into our memories??

Old 09-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compman View Post
Isn't it marvelous that when an actual "eye witness" pops in, that NO-ONE even mentions it.

By the way, there were at least 200 - 300 other...."eye witnesses" standing with me, all looking at the north tower when the plane flew over our heads, and straight into the south tower. Hmm, I wonder how they managed to edit that into our memories??
They say you are lying and ask for photographic evidence you were there and saw what you saw. Of course if you produce photographic evidence they'll just say it is a forgery.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
They say you are lying and ask for photographic evidence you were there and saw what you saw. Of course if you produce photographic evidence they'll just say it is a forgery.
Well, I was there...a few blocks a way...and witnessed the plane. Heard it, saw it and saw it crash into T2....As did the hundreds of people around us who came out of the places of business to see T1 billowing smoke.

The idea that there was no plane is fucking dishonest and nothing more than an attempt by some very stupid people to understand something they lack the grey matter to understand.

I have no idea if our gov knew anything or if they were involved....I know what I know and that is, a plane struck T2...not a floating bomb, or some fucking make-believe Orb or missile....IT WAS A FUCKING JETLINER.

ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS LYING AND JUST WANT TO SOUND LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES...JUST TO SOUND SMART.

The reason I get so pissed with these fuckwads is, the truth has to preserved so that others will know what happened....so others can't deny and attempt to re-write history.

Last edited by LogicallyYours : 09-17-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Platinum Member

Professional photographers and all they can come up with are blurry images....... how strange..

Old 09-18-2011, 04:18 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestJoe View Post
Maybe the footage apparently showing no planes has been faked? I don't know.
I'm not proposing a specific explanation, you are. I asked a perfectly reasonable question about your proposed explanation and I still don't think there has been a convincing answer to it.
But the two women support there being no plane. One by keeping her mouth shut about the orb and she says there's been another explosion in T2, the other by slipping up, describing what might be a police helicopter 2 seconds before it explodes. We all know that anyone would know if it was helicopter because it has a propeller.

She described in her own way a ufo flying into the towers from the west. The world is fucked and I am 100 percent sure of that after jfk and now 911. There is no way they would not have described it as it was happening because that would be shocking for anyone to see a jumbo jet flying into a building. 911 was a hoax to continue the NWO. This event was of an epic proportion.

Last edited by 7forever : 09-18-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfullofshells View Post
I hate pathetic 9'11 truthers...sad little people ...worse then even Birthers.
You hate the fact that you are pathetic and cannot control the destruction of your comfortable belief in debunked computer graphics. NO PLANE HIT T2, you willing fool.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member

Why do you post the responses of people in other forums here in this one when those people are not here to respond?

Nevermind... I answered my own question.

Last edited by yyy123 : 09-18-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Gold Member

IronClad wrote:
The same moment in time is shown in the "nose out" clip viewed from the west and the "nose out" viewed from the east. It's cleverly done but the superimposed "plane in" with the "plane out" [west view] is to divert us away from the east view which remarkably looks like a "missile out". If nothing flew into the ST then they'd want to show us something coming out, wouldn't they.

In the thumbnail graphics above on the left, if you line up the explosion along the east wall and the starboard wingless plane going in they don't line up. A wingless plane is to keep you thinking of a flying object that flew into the tower. If nothing did then they keep you thinking something did. Even a missile is better than nothing.

Someone coined the phrase "hunt the boeing" relating to the Pentagon. This is what everyone has been doing for 10 years in Manhattan. Hunting the boeing. You'd think someone would have found it by now.

Not so. The lady in the second live clip describes it as maybe being a police helicopter which corroborates what's seen in both live clips even though they are both coming from the same direction but at different angles. The orb is not a red herring if that's what you're thinking.

Last edited by 7forever : 09-18-2011 at 10:00 AM.