report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #523  
Old 10-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,158
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
You are confusing your own mind with too much thinking.
It rather seems that I'm confusing your mind with too little thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
I see that you are contemplating the angle of the plane while I was talking about the plane not hitting the building square.
I made the calculation as a reply to 7forever's post. I can't help that you misunderstood it.

The plane hit more or less 90 degrees, right into the building, judging from videos and photographs. If there is a small deviation from that angle, we can't accurately calculate the effect of it by counting steel beams in the photograph, it would be ridiculous. We don't have enough facts for that.

The most significant angle is the roll angle of the plane, which in the photos appears to be about 20-25 degrees. Some simple geometry shows that it's perfectly consistent with the size of the hole.

I came to these results because I don't have a mind closed to a ridiculous internet conspiracy theory.
I looked up the facts: Size of the building, number of beams, wingspan of the plane... and did the math. It fits perfectly.

Sometimes that's all you need. Facts, some logical thinking and simple mathematics.

You should try it, works better than just swallowing what internet conspiracy nuts blabbers about in YouTube videos. If you just stick to facts, logic and simple mathematics you don't need to invent ridiculous theories to support the claims of these nutters. The facts will work in your favor.


Reply With Quote

  #524  
Old 10-30-2011, 10:48 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
It rather seems that I'm confusing your mind with too little thinking...



I made the calculation as a reply to 7forever's post. I can't help that you misunderstood it.

The plane hit more or less 90 degrees, right into the building, judging from videos and photographs. If there is a small deviation from that angle, we can't accurately calculate the effect of it by counting steel beams in the photograph, it would be ridiculous. We don't have enough facts for that.

The most significant angle is the roll angle of the plane, which in the photos appears to be about 20-25 degrees. Some simple geometry shows that it's perfectly consistent with the size of the hole.

I came to these results because I don't have a mind closed to a ridiculous internet conspiracy theory.
I looked up the facts: Size of the building, number of beams, wingspan of the plane... and did the math. It fits perfectly.

Sometimes that's all you need. Facts, some logical thinking and simple mathematics.

You should try it, works better than just swallowing what internet conspiracy nuts blabbers about in YouTube videos. If you just stick to facts, logic and simple mathematics you don't need to invent ridiculous theories to support the claims of these nutters. The facts will work in your favor.
Try what? To think like you? Nope sorry. Been there done that a long time ago. Got the degrees and used up the T shirts. You might one day try what I am doing given your evolutionary direction...or not but thats also good.
Intelectually you may delude yourself into believing all kinds of crap. As you keep demonstrating so nicely.

Your measuring and all the rest will only confirm your intellectual conclusion in your own delusion, while the same measurements to engineers confirms exactly the opposite.

I'd rather work with what is.

Oh and keep blabbing your superiority or my inferiority (In YOUR view) if it makes you feel bigger. It might not be scientifically or rationally correct but it's good therapy for your dimented ego.

The fact that I don't see things the way you do makes me wrong? Sounds mighty typical.

Reply With Quote

  #525  
Old 10-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,158
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Your measuring and all the rest will only confirm your intellectual conclusion in your own delusion, while the same measurements to engineers confirms exactly the opposite.
Which measurements would that be and which engineers did them?

In what way are they opposite to my measurements?

Reply With Quote

  #526  
Old 10-31-2011, 05:57 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

This is what I got for the main part of each hole. There were 5 broken beams for tower 2 and 15 for 1. The width of these holes would approximately be 17 and 52 feet. I counted 57 beams, not including the corners. I rounded it to 60 beams. 15/60=0.25x208=52 feet. The point is simple; Whatever hit T2 was smaller or maybe more probable, T1 was rigged with more sophisticated explosives.





Reply With Quote

  #527  
Old 10-31-2011, 08:30 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Which measurements would that be and which engineers did them?

In what way are they opposite to my measurements?
The thickness of the collumns and the over use of them within and without the building proves the buildings strength. To you it proves the buildings weakness.

The engineers say that the building was built to withstand many such impacts. Even if there wer NO fireproofing the heat would sink into the tonnes of steel that was not on fire.

Besides. Other buildings without any of these WTC fortress features burn all night long and the next day after the fires burnt out they mount cranes on the same "weakened' structures to clean up. NO COLLAPSE.

I am sure you will find SOME intellectual babble to explain that away.

Why does the official cover ups always need so many technobabble to try and convince rational people why things happen otherwise?

Reply With Quote

  #528  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:25 AM
o0Nighthawk0o o0Nighthawk0o is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 120
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
The thickness of the collumns and the over use of them within and without the building proves the buildings strength. To you it proves the buildings weakness.

The engineers say that the building was built to withstand many such impacts. Even if there wer NO fireproofing the heat would sink into the tonnes of steel that was not on fire.
Wrong. The towers were built to withstand a single impact of the largest plane at the time. The smaller, slower Boeing 707. Not many impact as you claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Besides. Other buildings without any of these WTC fortress features burn all night long and the next day after the fires burnt out they mount cranes on the same "weakened' structures to clean up. NO COLLAPSE.
And none of these structures had main support beams cut buy the impact of a 767 at 500MPH. Nor did they have their fire proofing blown off by said impact. Nor did they go any length of time without people fighting the fires. You're comparing apples to oranges here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
I am sure you will find SOME intellectual babble to explain that away.

Why does the official cover ups always need so many technobabble to try and convince rational people why things happen otherwise?
Ah. So that's it. You don't understand the technical aspect of why the towers came down so in your mind it had to be an inside job. Explains a lot about why you think the way you do.

Reply With Quote

  #529  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,158
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
The thickness of the collumns and the over use of them within and without the building proves the buildings strength. To you it proves the buildings weakness.

The engineers say that the building was built to withstand many such impacts. Even if there wer NO fireproofing the heat would sink into the tonnes of steel that was not on fire.

Besides. Other buildings without any of these WTC fortress features burn all night long and the next day after the fires burnt out they mount cranes on the same "weakened' structures to clean up. NO COLLAPSE.

I am sure you will find SOME intellectual babble to explain that away.

Why does the official cover ups always need so many technobabble to try and convince rational people why things happen otherwise?
That's not what I was talking about and you know it. Don't change the subject.

We were discussing the size of the hole.
You said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Your measuring and all the rest will only confirm your intellectual conclusion in your own delusion, while the same measurements to engineers confirms exactly the opposite.
I asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Which measurements would that be and which engineers did them?

In what way are they opposite to my measurements?

Reply With Quote

  #530  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:45 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Four flying bombs were recorded on 911, by NY1, WB11, CBS, and chopper 4 NBC. All of these crazy repitilians eventually called the orb a 767. TWILIGHT ZONE ON 911. Watch close on chopper 4 to above and right of T1.






Reply With Quote

  #531  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:51 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying in the dark View Post
Wrong. The towers were built to withstand a single impact of the largest plane at the time. The smaller, slower Boeing 707. Not many impact as you claim.
You can say what you like. I saw the FIRST testimony of the engineers who desined the place and they clearly stated that the buildings can withstand many airplane hits. "Planes of that kind" was the correct words.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying in the dark View Post
And none of these structures had main support beams cut buy the impact of a 767 at 500MPH. Nor did they have their fire proofing blown off by said impact. Nor did they go any length of time without people fighting the fires. You're comparing apples to oranges here.
You fly through a fortress with a plane and manage to cut the support collumns in the centre??

Welll dude if you can believe that then we dont have much to say anymore. I'm dealing with a moron here then.

Try thermite. Excellent for cutting collumns.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying in the dark View Post
Ah. So that's it. You don't understand the technical aspect of why the towers came down so in your mind it had to be an inside job. Explains a lot about why you think the way you do.
Oh yest very technical argument. Speculating about what I understand or dont understand and then making it YOUR fact to base the rest on? That makes you very believable dude. Good Job.

Fact remains than 911 was an inside job. There is just too much that points to that fact for any thinking man to think otherwise.

I cannot speak for the hypnotised ones though.

Reply With Quote

  #532  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:24 PM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,158
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Well, nobody here is going to believe anything until 7forever posts his video clips one more time!

Reply With Quote

  #533  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Well, nobody here is going to believe anything until 7forever posts his video clips one more time!
HAHAHA!!
You crack me up.

Reply With Quote

  #534  
Old 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
7forever, can I suggest that you contribute with a full account of what you believe happened on 9/11? A clarification of what you are referring to by the word "orb", if such things are a major part of the account, would be a useful addendum.

Dave
If you're asking to me to explain most every thing about 911, no individual could take on that immense task. I focused on the easiest aspect of 911 because of all the available news footage showing fake planes on different flight paths and an orb that really came from the northwest that was called a plane.

I can't explain how the orb flew because it had no apparent characteristics of any known aircraft which leads to some exotic, very slowing moving drone. Notice the building circled below that is clearly north and west of the towers. The circled orb took a long 15 seconds before tower 2 exploded. It was moving slow and there was a witness who laughed at that very fact.




Last edited by 7forever : 11-01-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #535  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:06 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
My invisible authority is my eyeballs, kiddo. How do you explain the wreckage strewn all over the site?
You people who insist on trolling sites with worthless theories really NEED to pick something besides the most well documented event in US History.
Your invisible authority is your willingness to deny visual facts, kiddo.LOL How do you explain that NO plane was visible in 4 live clips?

You people who insist on defending nonsense cannot debate facts and will not, especially when the truth is really found out, like in this case. With government theories you really NEED to pick something besides the most well documented event in US History that showed no plane in the live footage. I could Mock you clowns all day long with no challenge.

Reply With Quote

  #536  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:07 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I'm just waiting for junior to explain all the wreckage, then he/she goes on ignore.
I'm not waiting for you to prove a plane impacted the south tower because it's NOT forthcoming. You have no plane in the live footage. Start there and you never start unless you are a real human.

Reply With Quote

  #537  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Yup, he's sucked in pretty deep for only two months.
But like all the rest he thinks everything he's doing and saying we've never seen or heard before, and that if he taunts people enough he can bully them into joining his cult and their beliefs...
It's always the same old lame and dishonest tactics with these people.
Puleeeeeeeeeze. You never saw the WB11 plane morph and definitely never saw the proof that the orb was coming northwest, the opposite direction of the official flight myth.

You kooks do the same thing...NOTHING. You simply claim some invisible authority and never challenge proof that exposes your willful ignorance of government nonsense.

Reply With Quote

  #538  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:26 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Is this supposed to make me change what i see and believe you instead? Because it actually makes me believe you even less.
Saying you see a plane when it's obviously not, is something that you'd never do in real life...like putting your face on video making those simple falsehoods. The media did it because they had to or would have ceased to exist in their professions, but they would never under oath call the orb a plane with an opposition pointing out that it's a ufo.

Reply With Quote

  #539  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
This is not the tactics of someone honest and telling the truth. Focus, your the one that came here to convince us... remember...:eye-poppi
I proved my point beyond challenge or refute. I am not warring with anyone, just posting footage that provided an orb coming northwest with no plane in the area.

Reply With Quote

  #540  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:38 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I explain that by saying that you need help if you really believe that.

Disregard the footage.
What about the thousands of people ON THE GROUND in Manhattan, Shanksville and DC who saw with their own eyes? NOT on TV?

As far as mocking us, have at it. You're the one who needs help, and you're the one who needs US. All we have to do is click ignore. Without us, you have no audience, no reason for being.
Ta ta clown.
Eyewitness accounts are always debunked by video footage. You lose and yes mocking liars and dodgers is easy and in order when four or five trolls simply do not put forth a challenge. Show me one case where eyewitnesses have debunked video footage.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UA 175: Who created fake footage from south view? 7forever Conspiracy Theories 61 12-27-2011 01:29 AM
First teen added to Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted SnappyDan Political Chat 9 05-26-2011 12:54 PM
Plane crash kills 158 in south India Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 18 05-23-2010 03:24 AM
Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say. danrush1966 Political Chat 8 05-02-2010 06:19 PM
Albania protests over Belgrade embassy explosion sojustask Political Chat 0 01-03-2006 10:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.