report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Your Eyes In China!

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Almost nobody here in China believe the story Bush try to sell the world about 911 but we do not understand why the American public be so calm about this "inside job". If Chinese people can see why Americans be blind?

Especially because of WT Building 7, and missing video and crash debri at Pentagon and way all 3 buildings come straight down we recognize big fraud. Only top skilled demolition engineers can do what "terrorists" supposedly do.

If America truly free country why no big law suits and more publicity about fraud? Is murder legal when government do it?

Old 10-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing Boys View Post
Almost nobody here in China believe the story Bush try to sell the world about 911 but we do not understand why the American public be so calm about this "inside job". If Chinese people can see why Americans be blind?

Especially because of WT Building 7, and missing video and crash debri at Pentagon and way all 3 buildings come straight down we recognize big fraud. Only top skilled demolition engineers can do what "terrorists" supposedly do.

If America truly free country why no big law suits and more publicity about fraud? Is murder legal when government do it?
Murder is not legal, no matter who does it. However, those who are promoting the 'inside job' story of what happened lack the kind of evidence needed to bring their case to court, much less bring charges against anyone.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Pretty close, but not entirely correct...

To make it easier, I would advise all of you to use the knowledge you have gained in this thread.

An example: From Eugene, we know that a Boeing 767 is not black and can therefore never be black on a picture. That should give you a hint.

Another example: 7forever has claimed that the 767 are pointing straight out from the body, not angled rearward. Please apply this knowledge when you make your conclusions!
Let me clarify what I meant because it appears you did not read it properly.

A plane cannot be black AND white. ( I said so the first time) On some news network footage its a white blurry figure while on others its a black shadowy blurry figure. It cannot be both. One is truth and the rest must be lying or they are ALL lying.

This was adressed in September clues where they took all the stuff that was viewed on the air and looked at it straight off TV network recordings. So its stuff that is SUPPOSED to be legit if you can believe the news networks.

If they wanted to lie about it why leave us the clues? Because they HAD to lie about it and they didn't want to. That's my guess.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
Murder is not legal, no matter who does it. However, those who are promoting the 'inside job' story of what happened lack the kind of evidence needed to bring their case to court, much less bring charges against anyone.
Maybe you didn't get it. Pay attention now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing Boys

If I kill you with a knife and remove the security recording and get rid of the murder weapon and explain the blood away, I STILL killed you.
In a court I am innocent but in reality I still killed you. Americans are blinded by their own laws now.

I feel the same as the Beijing boys. Why can we see it and you don't?

Old 10-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Small?
It has been shown several times that the hole is perfectly consistent in size with a 767. In this very thread. Has that somewhat eluded your closed mind?

Can you instead answer this: If an "orb" exploded inside, creating that hole, why are the steel beams bent inward instead of outward? Steel beams bent the way we see in the picture shows clearly that the tower was hit by something. Like a 767.

But I'm pretty sure you will ignore this question once again... It doesn't fit with your "orb" theory, therefore you ignore it.
The almost perfect template of a 767 that was burned onto the face and the charges set to "bump" the metal inwards as it was cut with the thermite charges did their job TOO neatly to be real. Even the very tin foil covered frame TIP of the wings were etched out in the metal. Very neat and perfect.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
A plane cannot be black AND white. ( I said so the first time) On some news network footage its a white blurry figure while on others its a black shadowy blurry figure. It cannot be both. One is truth and the rest must be lying or they are ALL lying.
That's so stupid it defies logic... You have obviously never used a camera in your life.

The object in the picture I posted appears black, right?

Let me assure you: the very same object photographed from another angle will appear white. Why? Because of differences in camera aperture.

I can tell you this because I happen to know that the object in my picture is white.

Still it looks black in the picture... Now, exercise your brain and try to figure out how that can be.

It's amazing that I have to explain these kinds of basic things to you, but when you suffer from such a closed mind, I see no other choice.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The almost perfect template of a 767 that was burned onto the face and the charges set to "bump" the metal inwards as it was cut with the thermite charges did their job TOO neatly to be real. Even the very tin foil covered frame TIP of the wings were etched out in the metal. Very neat and perfect.
So you mean they replicated the impact of a plane too good?

Well, maybe it's because it was an impact of a plane? Have you ever considered that options?

Old 10-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
That's so stupid it defies logic... You have obviously never used a camera in your life.
As I've said, to me I just dont believe that he COULD be this stupid. It's not credible. He's just doing all this for the lols.

Or he actually IS a child. I hadnt considered that.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:09 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Maybe you didn't get it. Pay attention now

If I kill you with a knife and remove the security recording and get rid of the murder weapon and explain the blood away, I STILL killed you.
In a court I am innocent but in reality I still killed you. Americans are blinded by their own laws now.

I feel the same as the Beijing boys. Why can we see it and you don't?
Allow me to explain it to you... and pay attention this time, you may be tested later.

Questions posed by the Beijing Boys:

"If America truly free country why no big law suits and more publicity about fraud? Is murder legal when government do it?"

Answer to questions:

"Murder is not legal, no matter who does it. However, those who are promoting the 'inside job' story of what happened lack the kind of evidence needed to bring their case to court, much less bring charges against anyone."

Analysis of response:

Q: Why have there not been prosecutions or lawsuits?

A: Lack of evidence.

Analysis of your post:

Q: Why have there not been prosecutions or lawsuits?

A: Lack of evidence.

FYI...

No evidence equals no endictment. No endictment equals no charges and no trial.

People are not convicted for a crime based on public opinion. They are convicted based on evidence.
The jury, in an ideal world, bases their verdict on evidence. No evidence = no conviction.

It's a little thing called reading comprehension... It's important. Practice it.

Last edited by yyy123 : 10-29-2011 at 06:26 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Gold Member

The hole that was NOT supposed to be there but has to be there, is not there because no plane impacted T2. Everyone has seen the failure of TV fakery showing the nose come through the northeast side and the live footage showing no such thing. Add to that a picture with no circular hole and now an east view.

The only nose out footage are the close-up side views and in particular the hasty (west view) fade to black admission of fakery. This wide east view does NOT show the nose out mistake because all these graphic planes were separate incidents.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Gold Member

The eternal destruction of failed stupidity

Some desperate goofer tried to prove the fake plane real and found this footage showing what's supposed to be a plane from the wide eastern view. This apparently is from the same youtube account but was uploaded closer to when those videos were released under FOIA.

It first appears as some faint grey thing and quickly morphs into a horribly fake black plane in the following 8 seconds. It doesn't get much better than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoyWA...8D8AE&index=37

Last edited by 7forever : 10-29-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

The fake planes were facing different directions only seconds before impact. Nothing can change where they were during fake news footage. No 3D view or different camera angles change that three different flight paths were shown on TV. The plane theory falls apart on that alone. The orb was traveling northwest to southeast and caused the second tower's explosion, but strangely the fireball's on the norteast corner like T1. The wide angle is traveling south to north with NO divebomb. The divebomber myth descends steeply, traveling northeast and then west before fake impact.

The wide angle does not divebomb but goes straight north into the south facing of T2.

The orb travels southeast and a little north before entering the back of tower 2 in the live footage that can never be challenged.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Gold Member

The plane was not flown by poorly trained Arabs on a mission from Osama bin Laden because they “hate our freedoms”. In fact, there was nobody on board that plane at all.

Quotes from Flight Instructors:
Mohammed Atta: “His attention span was zero.”
Khalid Al-Mihdhar: “We didn’t kick him out, but he didn’t live up to our standards.”
Marwan Al-Shehhi: “He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls.”

Salem Al-Hazmi: “We advised him to quit after two lessons.”
Hani Hanjour: “His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I’m still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all.”
9/11 Anomalies

Old 10-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Gold Member

An UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT is exactly what exploded Tower 2. Not a flying saucer with aliens. It would not make one bit of difference if those women changed their stories today. What they said in those moments 10 years ago is corroborated by the footage showing an unknown aircraft going behind the buildings and exploding the south tower.

9/11 South Tower Strike WB11 Live (WPIX) - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Gold Member

She (WB11) first described it as what could be a police helicopter and after she realized it caused the explosion, changed her thoughts in that moment. These women literally got trapped in the twilight zone. If it wasn't a helicopter, (no propeller) it certainly could not have been a plane. A chopper (From WB11) passed west after the orb came from the right/west side.

The orb was the orb, helicopters are helicopters and the computer generated imagery utilized on 911 was a failure. The camera zoom demonstrates how a distant object will show more character detail. The zoom on the orb shows no detail of a helicopter and is way too small to even be considered any type of plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKj0H...8D8AE&index=30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9...8D8AE&index=95

Old 10-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Diamond Member

I almost got hit by an orb this morning... those damn things are everywhere!

Old 10-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongBreaker6 View Post

Again, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT A TROLL!!!!
You won't answer facts and reality because you're defeated troll who can do nothing but change the subject. I made a claim and proved it beyond refute.

My work is irrefutable because it's all visual, therefore, no judge, jury, or defense attorney would ever claim the orb was anything other than a ufo. Only simple minded anonymous tools would make that falsehood. You have no accountability, just lies behind a computer. There is no magical truth, just a simple fact that an orb caused the south tower's explosion.

You and few trolls have ignored the evidence proving that no plane impacted T2. You've all looked at it and simply ignored conclusive proof without any challenge. The people in denial here are a few trolls who vehemently ignore what the films prove, the live footage showed no plane. This man and woman reporter initially said there was no plane in the area because they didn't even see the orb and then started saying the orb was the plane. That's just how twilight zone crazy 911 was for many in the media.

NIST FOIA: WNBC Chopper 4 Clip (Replay of WTC2 Plane Impact) - YouTube

Last edited by 7forever : 10-29-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Platinum Member

Uh... your "claim" has been solidly challenged and completely proven to be nothing more than your mis-interpretation of the visual record.

You choose to completely ignore it.

You have also been proven to be an abysmally sloppy researcher. One who does not fact check his information.