report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Platinum Member

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

The "TRUTH"

Old 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Holy shit!...Did you just see that!!??....an Orb just flew by!....wow!

Nah....just kidding.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Gold Member

Four flying bombs were captured on film and survived without alteration. The only inconsistency is chopper 4 disappears behind the top of tower 1 while the other three are lower but at the same level. Here they are in this order; NY1, WB11, CBS, and Chopper 4, aka NBC.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
OK:
How do you attach a flying bomb to the underside of a computer generated plane that wasn't there? Duh.
So it's a flying bomb now, not an orb?
If they were producing a computer generated image, with all the gazillions of dollars at their disposal, couldn't the CGI geek putting the image together put a wing on?
Why do you keep peddling this rubbish?
Have you not bought either a new monitor, or new glasses or both? You may be able to see the images better and stop coming out with this crap.
It's not my problem why they fucked up. It's any opposition that wishes to challenge irrefutable facts. You are a simple troll who cannot explain why an orb is present in 4 live clips with no plane anywhere in sight. Of course it's a bomb, you twit. It's the only thing in the area that could have caused the explosion, at the exclusion of fake planes coming from three different angles. Only a defeated jackass would ask the truth to explain human errors from ten years ago. That's your problem, not mine.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Platinum Member

Oh look... Oh wait a minute... YEP! He STILL hasn't come up with anything new. He's still posting the same old, long time debunked, shit.
Hey 7... maybe you can start your own TM group. You've definitely got a mantra for them.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You are a simple troll who cannot explain why an orb is present in 4 live clips with no plane anywhere in sight.
That would be a valid point if there was any orb in your clips. Instead, everyone can see the plane in each clip...

No, you don't need to post the clips again. We have seen them...

Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Gold Member

She (WB11) first described it as what could be a police helicopter and after she realized it caused the explosion, changed her thoughts in that moment. These women literally got trapped in the twilight zone. If it wasn't a helicopter, (no propeller) it certainly could not have been a plane. A chopper (From chopper 4 nbc) passed west just over a minute before the orb dropped from the right/west side. The orb was the orb, helicopters are helicopters and the computer generated imagery utilized on 911 was a failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKj0H...8D8AE&index=30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9...8D8AE&index=95

Old 10-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
She (WB11) first described it as what could be a police helicopter and after she realized it caused the explosion, changed her thoughts in that moment. These women literally got trapped in the twilight zone. If it wasn't a helicopter, (no propeller) it certainly could not have been a plane. A chopper (From chopper 4 nbc) passed west just over a minute before the orb dropped from the right/west side. The orb was the orb, helicopters are helicopters and the computer generated imagery utilized on 911 was a failure.
You need to 'change-up' your material... you know... post something that hasn't been posted 90,000 times before and already been trashed numerous times.

Here's a little something-something for you. Of course they've been fully checked out, they came from the internet and must be true.

Last edited by yyy123 : 10-25-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Old 10-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member

I know! I know!
It was the Klingons!!!

Old 10-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Diamond Member

7forever, can you please post the clips again? I'm sure everyone will appreciate if you do, we didn't see you posting them last time!

Old 10-27-2011, 04:55 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold_that_thought View Post
You have to remember a goodly number on here are paranoid, and a few are just delusional. Which leaves very few of us who don't look for gremlins where they don't exist. I can show a number of my own photographs and convince someone somewhere that the photo isn't what is actually there--just a question of demographs.
You have to remember a few on here are in denial about facts and a few are just delusional. Which leaves very few of you who will look for or at evidence that disagrees with your delusions of hijacking nonsense. You cannot show a number of photographs or videos that can prove a plane impacted the south tower and will not because I would mock and attack all of it with real evidence proving no plane was even in the area when it exploded. Video fakery is proven most assuredly with WB11's footage that displays its first computer plane only one minute after the orb was last shown.

Last edited by 7forever : 10-27-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrow3 View Post
The orb impacted the tower and made a hole? Its clearly in the shape of a plane if you look it.

and It was going around 500 miles an hour of course its not gonna explode on impact

ts just sad that we lost so many harmless americans that were just going to work that day:(
The orb impacted the south tower and made a small hole. It's clearly NOT in the shape of a plane compared to the large hole in the North tower. GREENGROW3 IS NOW A PROVEN LIAR who posted the north tower hole not the south tower. If I ran this forum I would ban him and write his mother a letter.

THE SOUTH TOWER HOLE WAS SMALL and at least three times smaller than the north tower. The truth wins every time.

Last edited by 7forever : 10-27-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
The orb impacted the south tower and made a small hole. It's clearly NOT in the shape of a plane compared to the large hole in the North tower. GREENGROW3 IS NOW A PROVEN LIAR who posted the north tower hole not the south tower. If I ran this forum I would ban him and write his mother a letter.

THE SOUTH TOWER HOLE WAS SMALL and at least three times smaller than the north tower. The truth wins every time.

Really?? Three times smaller?? If that were true then the damaged vertical facings would have about 44 damaged on the South Tower while the North would only have about 15. I count 42 On the North tower damaged. The Height of the hole may be slightly smaller on the North Tower but only slightly NOT by a factor of three.

And your pics again beg the question: If an 'orb' entered the building then exploded as you say then why are the steel beams bent inward instead of outward? You've been asked this by others many times yet refuse to answer. Why is that?

Old 10-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Diamond Member

We have all seen 7forever's skills in analyzing pictures. He can take any blurry picture, claim that it's an "orb" and lash out against anybody who dares suggest it's an airplane or anything else that contradicts his theory.

Let's have a contest and see if 7forever can beat the rest of us in analyzing the following picture. It's not from 9/11, so no need to factor in any event that has anything to do with WTC.

Here is the pic:

The alternatives are:

1. It's a Boeing 767.

2. It's an orb.

3. It's an alien spacecraft flying in formation with an orb.

Please post your answers. 7forever, you too!

If your opinion differs from 7forever's suggestion, please explain why!

The winner will... well... win!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle-Bravo354 View Post
7f....thanks...those are good images of the aircraft impact sites....the shape is obvious for anyone of intelligence.
Correct. Any intelligent or honest person would laugh out loud at the idea that a 767 would make a hole that small.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
We have all seen 7forever's skills in analyzing pictures. He can take any blurry picture, claim that it's an "orb" and lash out against anybody who dares suggest it's an airplane or anything else that contradicts his theory.

Let's have a contest and see if 7forever can beat the rest of us in analyzing the following picture. It's not from 9/11, so no need to factor in any event that has anything to do with WTC.

Here is the pic:

The alternatives are:

1. It's a Boeing 767.

2. It's an orb.

3. It's an alien spacecraft flying in formation with an orb.

Please post your answers. 7forever, you too!

If your opinion differs from 7forever's suggestion, please explain why!

The winner will... well... win!
The NASA Shuttle with an orb beneath it.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
The NASA Shuttle with an orb beneath it.
Pretty close, but not entirely correct...

To make it easier, I would advise all of you to use the knowledge you have gained in this thread.

An example: From Eugene, we know that a Boeing 767 is not black and can therefore never be black on a picture. That should give you a hint.

Another example: 7forever has claimed that the 767 are pointing straight out from the body, not angled rearward. Please apply this knowledge when you make your conclusions!

Old 10-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Correct. Any intelligent or honest person would laugh out loud at the idea that a 767 would make a hole that small.
[/IMG]
Small?
It has been shown several times that the hole is perfectly consistent in size with a 767. In this very thread. Has that somewhat eluded your closed mind?

Can you instead answer this: If an "orb" exploded inside, creating that hole, why are the steel beams bent inward instead of outward? Steel beams bent the way we see in the picture shows clearly that the tower was hit by something. Like a 767.

But I'm pretty sure you will ignore this question once again... It doesn't fit with your "orb" theory, therefore you ignore it.