report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Diamond Member

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I've looked up drones and they have wings, so whatever it was, it didn't have wings. Some researchers have written about anti-gravity weapons. One witness laughed when describing it. It was not anything the average person would recognize, hence the orb description. Someone did a great zoom on chopper 4's orb.

Oh, yeah?

Do you have a credible source for that pic?

Old 10-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Nice try, except this is the plane....and guess what...its not black.

HAhaha Are you waking up yet? On some news networks it a black plane while on others its a white plane.

And you say they are all legit?

Old 10-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
sink < have u ever won a 911 debate? No!
ur still a tenderfoot!
Soulbore...go ahead, prove me wrong...Oh, and remember, you have to be back on the ward for lights out.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
HAhaha Are you waking up yet? On some news networks it a black plane while on others its a white plane.

And you say they are all legit?
Why would anyone have to fake a plane picture when a real plane(s) hit the towers?

The one I saw was not black.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Platinum Member

Black?

Or a hologram?
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/TEMP/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
this is an actual photo. The screen-dust from the missile with the airplane hologram
protruded on THE OTHER SIDE, and the holography continued, showing an intact
airliner nose cone. google NOSE-OUT 911 WTC pinocchio

actual footage. it shows the wings disappearing.
Only (imperfect) holograms do that.

Read more: http://chomsky-must-read.blogspot.co...#ixzz1a5bUjBIC

Or a white plane?

Oh yea and one that explodes the split second it makes contact with anything.

Last edited by eugene66 : 10-07-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 AM
Platinum Member

I found a frame by frame nose out study

So here is a frame by frame.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I found a frame by frame nose out study

So here is a frame by frame.
Wow... you're really gullible...

Have you ever seen a frame-by-frame rendering of an explosion? This is what it looks like. This is not a nose, this is dust and debris being pushed out of a hole in a building, by a blast wave.

Someone tells you it's a nose, you believe it's a nose... that's what happens when you allow your brain to slow down to idle and just suck in what others tell you to believe.

Is the real world so scary that you need to hide in a fictional world, invented by people sitting in basements, analysing blurry YouTube videos? Why don't you listen to the people who actually saw what happened instead? People who were there?

Old 10-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Wow... you're really gullible...

Have you ever seen a frame-by-frame rendering of an explosion? This is what it looks like. This is not a nose, this is dust and debris being pushed out of a hole in a building, by a blast wave.

Someone tells you it's a nose, you believe it's a nose... that's what happens when you allow your brain to slow down to idle and just suck in what others tell you to believe.

Is the real world so scary that you need to hide in a fictional world, invented by people sitting in basements, analysing blurry YouTube videos? Why don't you listen to the people who actually saw what happened instead? People who were there?
You are so full of your own stuff that you closed your mind to anything else.

What is that vertical line? Have you noticed? Like a frame over a frame?

It is clearly shown there is some digital overlay and you blab on about the fakers explaining it away.

Yeah dist from a blast? Maybe but why does it end in a straight vertical line as if there is some invisible curtain in the air? With a picture of a plane nose on ovelapping an explosion.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 AM

Eugene,

Photo 1: The photo is shot in B/W film with the light source above the plane. So are all the building in that photo gray and black also. Are you really that stupid?

Photo 2: clearly you can see blue on the tail section and grey and silvers throughout the plane. This is not black nor shades of black. Are you really the stupid?

Photo 3: clearly shows no such thing. If that were the case, the nose of the missle, being that it had already exploded and was on it way out of the builiding would have been found. Oh, and look....it's not black! Are you really the stupid?

Photo 4-8: "actual footage. it shows the wings disappearing. Only (imperfect) holograms do that." It shows no such thing. What is shows is, what shitty quality the image is due to artifacting and compression. Oh, and "Only (imperfect) holograms do that". Where'd you get that gem?

Why would they need to use holographic image when, a plane was a much easier method to pull off?

Are you really that stupid?

Photo 9: So there were two explosions? How about a more logical answer...what you are seeing in that photos is sparking from metal impacting the skin materials of the tower. All the videos clearly show the explosion taking place inside after the plane breeches the tower skin.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Diamond Member

Eugene, instead of listening to other people feeding you crap about blurry artifacts in low-quality video clips, why don't you address something we all can see instead?

Like the more high-quality pictures I posted in this post:

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1092244&postcount=328

What you see there totally trashes your theory about holograms and world-wide conspiracies. Instead they show that a plane hit the building.

Let's see you contribute something with your own brain for a change:
Give us your explanation to what you see in those pictures.

Show us that you actually think by yourself and not just mindlessly parrot what you find on the Internet...

Or are you going to go down the same route as 7forever and ignore what you see in those pics?

Conspiracy nuts ignore reality when confronted with reality, we have seen it before. Are we going to see it with you as well?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Gold Member

The orb was the bomb for tower 2 and was seen in three live clips. It did the deed and that fact won't ever be challenged. You can count on that.

WB and Chopper orbs up-close.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Platinum Member

A new record...
Less than 8 hours.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:47 PM

I think I saw your bobber move......

Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Eugene,

Photo 1: The photo is shot in B/W film with the light source above the plane. So are all the building in that photo gray and black also. Are you really that stupid?

Photo 2: clearly you can see blue on the tail section and grey and silvers throughout the plane. This is not black nor shades of black. Are you really the stupid?

Photo 3: clearly shows no such thing. If that were the case, the nose of the missle, being that it had already exploded and was on it way out of the builiding would have been found. Oh, and look....it's not black! Are you really the stupid?

Photo 4-8: "actual footage. it shows the wings disappearing. Only (imperfect) holograms do that."
It shows no such thing. What is shows is, what shitty quality the image is due to artifacting and compression. Oh, and "Only (imperfect) holograms do that". Where'd you get that gem?

Why would they need to use holographic image when, a plane was a much easier method to pull off?

Are you really that stupid?

Photo 9: So there were two explosions? How about a more logical answer...what you are seeing in that photos is sparking from metal impacting the skin materials of the tower. All the videos clearly show the explosion taking place inside after the plane breeches the tower skin.
Thank you for debunking the same news media that you relied on to now. Those picks came from them and you still did not get my point even though you demonstrate it quite beautifully.

Black white Chameleon whatever. How can you say its the same plane when everyone shows you something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logically inferiour
"Are you really that stupid?"
Oh and your attempt to hide your inferiority complex by projecting and attempting to make others appear inferior is well noted, but it does not mean zilch. A good demonstration of inferiority to those who think.

To be superior you need to demonstrate it by being the bigger man. I'm glad I taught my children that, less they do what you do at your age.Rather stick to the topic to keep whatever you have left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logically in need of education
Yeah sure and let a random explosion happen that the control freaks cannot control? First of all a real plane would not have entered that building. It would squash itself on the "Mosquito net" or 'skin' and fall down to the ground.

If planes were made of the right steel to cut through four inch thick steel collumns like that then the plane would be so heavy it would need a missile thrust to get it off the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logically helpless
It shows no such thing
Stop crying about it and face reality. It is showing exactly that. Only you don't want it to show that.

Lets look at the damage again. (Thank you Kelderek.)

Old 10-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Let's see if 7eleven can ignore what he sees in these images...

This is the entry point of the plane that hit WTC 2.

Look closely at the steel structure. See how parts of it bend inwards.
The outer panels are of thinner aluminum, they have in some cases bent outwards from the blast wave caused by exploding fuel. But the steel beams bend inwards, as if something hit them from the outside.

This is not how it looks after a bomb exploded from the inside. This is what it looks like when a building gets hit by something. Something with the shape of the hole we see. Something with the shape of an airliner. Not an "orb". Not an alien spacecraft. Not a hologram. An airliner.

This is what 7eleven ignores when he talks about his magic orbs.

This breaks his theory. That's obviously why he refuses to address it. That is why he will still ignore it, even when I post these pics.

Now lets see uh where was I....

Now builld a frame and cover it with "Shim stock" (That tin foil thin alluminium you see on the skin of the plane)

Then see it slice through four inch thick steel with such precision that even the very tiny wing tip cuts through.(Somehow the tail piece missed the plot.)

What you see here is the work of Thermite strategically placed by morons who did not think.If a real plane hit here it would have been a more unrecognisable mess IF it was built like a tank to enable it to damage the 'skin' of the building.

You are looking at thermate cuttings that happened the second they set off the charges so the explosion could hide the visibility of thermite cutting a plane template into steel.

Even though the explosion made a beautiful fire plume few actually looked at what was happeneing immediatetly behind the plume.

Sparkly jet fuel burning away at the metall straight away huh? Right behind the explosion plume.

Buildings before and after never fell in even two hours from fires. This one burnt all night and after it died down they put a crane on it to clean up with.

Oh wait...... It was not jet fuel....sorry. Look at this pescey nasty jet fuel burning away at the steel. Damm if I didn't know better I might imagine that it's thermate.

Damn that jet fuel melts metal fast!! It looks like a cutting torch is up there. Imagine all the money we could have saved all these years if only we used Jet fuel to demolish our buildings. You don't even need a precision hit!!

The very wing tips are etched out on the 'skin' of the building. Was that the jet fuel in the wings or something?

Old 10-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Diamond Member

Eugene has Thermite on his brain again... Burning debris falling from the building does not prove that any Thermite was used anywhere.

The Thermite theory is yet another thing you picked up from the Internet and swallowed. Because you're gullible. Because you don't think by yourself.

Why don't address what we really see in those pics?

We see structural parts of the building bend inwards. Just like they do when an object hits from the outside. Like a plane.

Explosives in a building does not make structural parts bend inwards!

How long will you ignore this fact?

Why are you so afraid of addressing it?

Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Eugene has Thermite on his brain again... Burning debris falling from the building does not prove that any Thermite was used anywhere.

The Thermite theory is yet another thing you picked up from the Internet and swallowed. Because you're gullible. Because you don't think by yourself.

Why don't address what we really see in those pics?

We see structural parts of the building bend inwards. Just like they do when an object hits from the outside. Like a plane.

Explosives in a building does not make structural parts bend inwards!

How long will you ignore this fact?

Why are you so afraid of addressing it?
Thermite and explosive charges can make metal bend any way you want them to. After stiing up the plane template to create the illusion do you think they are going to leave it at that?

This is how you cut them but if you want to just bend them? Use less thermate.

BTW it makes a beautiful plume when the explosives to bend this metal goes off.

The main reason why I ignore some of your questions is because they are one step beyond bullshit. Its like arguing about the mad hatters type of hat. Its already a bullshit story to me now you want me to make sense of it for YOU??
Bulshit packed in bullshit.

Its like arguing the TYPE of cheese the moon was made of. Based on the bullshit believe that its already established to be cheese.

It does not really matter because in time all will be revealed.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Thermite and explosive charges can make metal bend any way you want them to.
They can?

Don't be silly.

When explosives explode, they bend stuff in the direction of the blast. Not opposite that direction.

Quote:
BTW it makes a beautiful plume when the explosives to bend this metal goes off.

So now you are showing me a blast that points away from the building and you're trying to convince me that this blast makes metal bend in the other direction?

That's just silly.

Quote:
The main reason why I ignore some of your questions is because they are one step beyond bullshit.
No, you ignore them because you have no answer to them.

You ignore them because they break a silly theory you have been fed by nutters on the Internet.

You ignore them because the real world doesn't match the fictional world you are fed over the Internet.

You ignore them because you rather believe nutters sitting in front of their basement PC's analyzing single pixels in blurry videos than you believe actual witnesses and full size pictures that actually show what happened.

- Holograms
- Magic orbs
- Alien technology
- Tons of Thermite
- Explosives
- Thousands of people paid off to be silent
- Thousands of videos and pictures manipulated
- Towers emptied and vacant for years
- Non-existing planes

Sounds pretty complicated to me.

If you want people to see a plane fly into a building, wouldn't it just be easier to fly a plane into the building?

Oh, wait... they did just that!