report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Platinum Member

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You're comical. You present non-evidence that has been fully debunked...to the point where you look like a side-show freak.

You and shitbag4ever have no proof and you never did.

Anyone reading this entire thread would know, we have disputed, refuted and debunked all your arguments. You attempt at condescending has failed as you lack the proof of your argument and the brains to pull it off.
REALLY? Where was I??

Ignored is more like it because trying to debunk it will only end in failure. Now you expect people to believe this post?

Your sense of humour is admirable.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Gold Member

No plane was captured in two surviving live clips and that's proven conclusive by neither lady mentioning a jumbo jet approaching the towers. They are the best witnesses because it was filmed live, before, during, and after the explosion. Their initial reactions prove the footage is legit showing an unknown flying object. A puppy can't be a dog, like a pebble can't be a rock.

A boeing 767 looks like this.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Gold Member

This was a live broadcast shown after both towers had been hit, it shows flight UAL-175 still in the air even though it had supposedly hit the south tower about an hour before - We know why it was never aired again.LOL

FAA radar is tracking, in real time, flight 175 after it has
supposedly crashed into the WTC. This is perhaps an hour later
Although many people do not believe an aircraft
hit the Pentagon or crashed in Shanksville, they still
cannot accept that no plane hit the WTC. Perhaps this may help.
3 IFR aircraft in the air in a 30 mile radius of New york city is consistent with one hour of diversions and forced landings.

One hour before you would expect a very large multiple of 3 aircraft to be in the air. NY has several incredibly busy airports.Check anytime on FLIGHT AWARE and count the aircraft within a 30 mile radius of NY. There should be 60 to 100.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXGS...layer_embedded

Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD1184 View Post
Seeing as objects we know to be there do not appear, it is clear that the process of capturing video is not perfect and leaves many details lost. In that case it is completely irrational to expect the appearance of a 767, if it was in fact in the footage, to be perfectly preserved. Thus if the image of a 767 impacting the building in this footage does not perfectly resemble that of a 767, it is does not prove anything at all. Thus: You are wrong. You are willfully spreading disinformation. You refuse to engage meaningfully with opponents and to give a reasoned response to these counter arguments because your case is so weak. Case closed.
Seeing an object that is there but is not supposed to be, makes it clear that the process of capturing video is not perfect but leaves no chance of not showing a huge airliner when it has to be there. In this case, it's completely irrational to expect to see a blob instead of a huge jet when the distance is no greater than any other clips showing the fake plane.

Thus, if the image of a 767 impacting the building in this footage does not resemble that of a 767, it does prove a 767 was not in that clip and two others. Thus: You are wrong. You are willfully spreading disinformation. You refuse to engage meaningfully with reality and give a reasoned response to these facts, but instead make up nonsense because your case is so weak. Case closed.

A close-up of the fake plane with the orb flying parasite and the orb flying solo.

Last edited by 7forever : 10-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Diamond Member

7forever is still avoiding my question and continues to post the same blurry pics again and again, speaking about his magic "orbs".

Try to answer this simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
Structural parts at the impact point clearly bends inwards after impact. Like expected after a plane hits.
How does that work with your "no plane" theory?
I posted it four times now, but you can't answer it?
Your theory isn't worth jack shit if such a simple question can make it crash, is it?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Gold Member

The fake plane with the orb attachment doesn't look much like a real boeing because it's a computer generated image. Only the imagery from the south plane looks close to the boeing.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
7forever is still avoiding my question and continues to post the same blurry pics again and again, speaking about his magic "orbs".

Try to answer this simple question:

I posted it four times now, but you can't answer it?
Your theory isn't worth jack shit if such a simple question can make it crash, is it?
No, he can't and he won't. He also cannot explain why the majority of the debris was PROPELLED from the other side of the building....as though it was being forced out by the imapact of......ummmm....something like a plane!

Or why there is a vortex that appears in the smoke rising on the impact side of the building....not unlike something like.....ummmmm....a plane leaves as it passes through the air!

He'd rather point to video that show that plane but where the plane appears blurry.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
No, he can't and he won't. He also cannot explain why the majority of the debris was PROPELLED from the other side of the building....as though it was being forced out by the imapact of......ummmm....something like a plane!

Or why there is a vortex that appears in the smoke rising on the impact side of the building....not unlike something like.....ummmmm....a plane leaves as it passes through the air!

He'd rather point to video that show that plane but where the plane appears blurry.
You cannot explain how three live broadcasts show a blob instead of a 767.

You'd rather point to video that shows the blob and deny that it's a copter but suggest it's really a boeing 767. Your brain is blurry from believing so many government conspiracy theories. Arab hijackers with box cutters...puleeeeeeeeeze.

Last edited by 7forever : 10-03-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
As I predicted in my previous post, the same video and the same "orb" nonsense... again!

It doesn't occur to you that your video actually shows a plane, but that it's too blurry for you to make out the shape?

Now, instead of posting the same video again, can you address my question? Your theory isn't very credible if you constantly avoid questions about it.
There's nothing blurry about the blob blowing up the south tower, it simply happens. YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE, except denial of reality. How confident are you that you would not be laughed at if you swore under oath the orb was really a 767? If you're not a Pu**y then you'll have no problem with having your assinine lies recorded on video. But, you are a simple minded nugget for a brain, troll.

Last edited by 7forever : 10-03-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You would make up anything to avoid reality. The fake planes are larger and kinda look like planes. The orb is floating towards T2 and then it explodes. It looks maybe like a helicopter but nothing like a large jet...sorry.
You obnoxious pile of parrot droppings.....There was no Orb...none. You know how I know...I was there, I heard it, I saw it with my one good eye, 20-10 by the way,...and it was a fucking plane you dumb dumb.

Tell me something, why are there no eyewitness account of your make-believe Orb floating around the towers? Certainly, someone of note witnessed it...WHILE THEY WATCHED THE FIRST TOWER BURN!!!!

Dog!, you're just too stupid!
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
You cannot explain how three live broadcasts show a blob instead of a 767.
It's been explained, you twit. These were shot from a distance....quite a distance.

Secondly, you are viewing COMPRESSED VIDEO!..ANYTHING VIDEO YOU C&P OFF THE NET IS COMPRESSED...Do you know anything about video compression via Flash Encoder, Sorensen Squeeze or the like?...NO? I DO!....Do you know what compression does to image quality...do you know what it does to the movement of objects in the video, NO?.....I DO!...Do you know how it can affect the quality with regards to artifacting, NO?...I DO..... you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Quote:
You'd rather point to video that shows the blob and deny that it's a copter but suggest it's really a boeing 767. Your brain is blurry from believing so many government conspiracy theories. Arab hijackers with box cutters...puleeeeeeeeeze.
Ask yourself a question, you mindless JACKWAD....WHY ISN'T THIS ORB IN ANY OTHER VIDEO OR PHOTO????

Old 10-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
There's nothing blurry about the blob blowing up the south tower, it simply happens. YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE, except denial of reality. How confident are you that you would not be laughed at if you swore under oath the orb was really a 767? If you're not a Pu**y then you'll have no problem with having your assinine lies recorded on video. But, you are a simple minded nugget for a brain, troll.
You have ducked and ignored a perfectly valid question which requires you to reconcile your "no plane" hypothesis with the physical evidence. This question can 'make or break' your position.
To add to the following question; How do you reconcile confirmed, on-site, plane wreckage with the "no plane" theory?
You are being asked to take your hypothesis to the next level... reconciliation with the physical evidence. Are you up to it or will you simply offer the same responses as before, leaving your hypothesis to twist in the wind with no physical evidence to support it?
Quote:
Structural parts at the impact point clearly bends inwards after impact. Like expected after a plane hits.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
It looks pretty blurry in that pic...
Look: posting it over and over again will not make it less blurry or make it more true. It's still a blurry pic from a compressed video and it's all you have.

I have no defense?
How about this obvious question:

Quote:
How long will you avoid answering it? It's an easy question.

The longer you avoid this question, the less credible your own theory becomes.

It's as easy as that.

Last edited by Kelderek : 10-03-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:01 AM

Let's use some logic here for a moment. Shitbag4Ever, I know this might be difficult for you so, try to keep up.....

We know those are buildings even though they are completely out of focus and blurry....We know that is smoke bellowing out of the building even though it's completely out of focus and blurry. Oh, and lets note that those two elements are completely static.

Now, why would you assume the object flying across the screen, out of focus and blurry is anything other than a plane?

How many flying Orbs have you ever witnessed?

Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomojojo View Post
haha
that is a bird putting on the brakes! LOL

Dont even tell me they are passingg that sht off as a plane, well on second thought LMAO
I'm almost positive Charly Gibson called the orb a plane but many others certainly did until the plane morphs took over the airwaves.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
It looks pretty blurry in that pic...
It doesn't look blurry at all. It's simply an unidentified flying object that caused the second tower's explosion.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
You have ducked and ignored a perfectly valid question which requires you to reconcile your "no plane" hypothesis with the physical evidence. This question can 'make or break' your position.
To add to the following question; How do you reconcile confirmed, on-site, plane wreckage with the "no plane" theory?
You are being asked to take your hypothesis to the next level... reconciliation with the physical evidence. Are you up to it or will you simply offer the same responses as before, leaving your hypothesis to twist in the wind with no physical evidence to support it?
You have ducked and ignored a perfectly valid question which requires you to reconcile your "plane" myth. This question destroys the plane myth. How can an orb be a computer generated plane?

Old 10-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
It's been explained. These were shot from a distance....quite a distance.
All footage was shot from a distance, you fucking jackass. You have an orb in three live clips and fake planes from at least three different directions, including the path of the orb. This orb was captured from a long distance and when zoomed in it appears the same size as the chopper orb. You have no logic or explanation for the orb/bomb. The screen size is increased to 300%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNERE...8D8AE&index=43