report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Bronze Member

List of Scam Websites

09ec.com
Adidasjerseys.com
Ajshoesusa.com
Alotfashion.com
B2bnikeshoes.com
B2ctradecn.com
Babywomen.com
Bags-cheap-wholesale.com
Brandshoesec.com
Brandshoeswhole.com
Brandtradezone.com
Brandunsale.com
Buytopshoes.com
Cheap-hot.com
Cheap-sneaker86.com
Cheapaaa.com
Cheapchinajordans.com
Cheapchinashoes.com
Cheapnikeb2b.com
Cheapnikeoutlet.com
Cheapnikesneaker.com
Cheapshoesaaa.com
Cheapshoescity.com
Cheapsneaker86.com
China-nike2008.com
Clothesb2b.com
Cnnikebrand.com
Coolshoesplus.com
Dayiele.com
Directshoppingusa.com
Discountjordanssneaker.com
Ectop21.com
Endshoes.com
Fashion-123.com
Fashionleftonsale.com
Fashionvoid.com
Fashionwinds.com
Hkdongwei.com
Honestytrade.com
Hy6782008.com
Jerseyb2b.com
Jordan-cheap.com
Jordanhot.com
Jordanvipshoes.com
Kicksclassic.com
Lightningshoestrade.com
Listshoes.com
Loginnike.com
Madeinchina-shop.com
Mineshoes.com
Myshoesclothes.com
Nfl-mlb-nba-shop.com
Nike-brand.com
Nike-ec.com
Nike-shoesaaa.com
Nike-won.com
Nikecnshoes.com
Nikeconfluence.com
Nikeec.com
Nikegoon.com
Nikejordan-shoes.com
Nikejordanaaa.com
Nikelead.com
Nikenbasportshoes.com
Nikeobama.com
Nikepioneer.com
Nikepreview.com
Nikeqs.com
Nikesc.com
Nikeshoemarket.com
Nikeshoes86.com
Nikeshoes98.com
Nikeshoesbase.com
Nikeshoescity.com
Nikeshoescn.com
Nikeshoesmake.com
Nikeshoesmarket.com
Nikeshoesorg.com
Nikeshoespick.com
Nikeshoesretro.com
Nikeshoesshoppe.com
Nikeshoesshow.com
Nikeshoesvogue.com
Nikeshoeswhole.com
Nikeshoeswon.com
Nikestockcn.com
Nikeun2008.com
Nikeusashoes.com
Nikewon.com
Ok-nike.com
Order-cn.com
Overstockes.com
Pickyournewshoes.com
Pickyourpurses.com
Pickyourshoes123.com
Pickyourtrade.com
Putianshoesnet.com
Reeboknhl.com
Retailsneaker.com
Rs-pay.com
Salebrandsneakers.com
Salesneaker.com
Sandic.com
Sell-nike-shoes.com
Selljordan7.com
Sellsniker.com
Shajazma1.com
Shoes-2008.com
Shoes-base.com
Shoes196.com
Shoes808.com
Shoesclassic.com
Shoesgoogle.com
Shoesgoon.com
Shoesnikedunks.com
Shoespaypal.com
Shoestoptown.com
Shoestrade-ec.com
Shopapair.com
Sneaker100.com
Sneakercheap.com
Sneakermonger.com
Sports196.com
Tideshoes.com
Tradewhole.com
Uggwhole.com
Usaaj.com
Usajordans.com
Usd-usd.com
Whole-nike.com
Whole-shoes.com
Wholenike.com
Wholesale-nike-sneaker.com
Wholesale86.com
Wholesale89.com
Wholesalecheapshoes.com
Wholesalesneaker86.com
Wholesalesneakercn.com
Winwinltd.com
Xingshunelec.com
Xselectron.com

Old 02-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Newbie Member

Re: List of Chinese SCAM Sites

If one of these accept PayPal, is it safe to pay a small order? Can you file a credit card charge back if you got a problem?

Old 02-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverever View Post
If one of these accept PayPal, is it safe to pay a small order? Can you file a credit card charge back if you got a problem?

Well they are Chinese SCAM sites, so I'll say no, its probably not safe to order from them.

'Cuz you know... they're scam sites.... :S

If you pay with a credit card, you MIGHT be able to get a chargeback, but if the bank decides you're just being foolish, they can deny a chargeback.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Newbie Member

Yes you can file charge back even if you paid by paypal. You paid by your credit card so your card rules apply.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

You can only get a refund from paypal if there is money in the scammer's paypal account to take. And you can bet that the scammer withdrawals his money from his paypal account the second a victim deposits money.

Only purchases at ebay paid for with paypal are given the 'money back guarantee'. Purchase any other place and your money is gone forever.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverever View Post
Yes you can file charge back even if you paid by paypal. You paid by your credit card so your card rules apply.
Sorry. Did not know. Here are detailed instructions. Seems like a lot of work and uncertainty just to save few bucks.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2214898_do-c...er-paypal.html

Still, it is always a bad idea to buy retail from China. There is overwhelming chance that you will be scammed or shipped fake product.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

the shoes are worthless fakes anyway. i wouldn't buy shoes that i can't try on. what if they are a little too small or big?

Last edited by mumbles : 03-01-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Newbie Member

I know paypal will not guarantee money back but credit card company will immediately gives you credit while investigating and won't debit you if they decide on your favor. Chargeback is not a lot of work. You just need to fax the credit card company a form. I've done chargeback before but with Circuit City (before bankruptcy) so the company was in the US. I'm just wondering if I'll be covered in case of Chinese companies. I contacted a Chinese company that LOOK to be legit and accepts paypal. I need advise from someone who knows about chargeback to foreign companies. All that provided paypal accepts my payment to them.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
but credit card company will immediately gives you credit while investigating and won't debit you if they decide on your favor.
I think that would depend on your credit card company. There are some in the UK that wouldnt do that.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Newbie Member

I'm in the US.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Is anyone aware now of another new Chinese company now infiltrating *****slist.org , the WEB now called besteway.com they offer too many deals on top name electronic items that's truly too good to be true ? I was told if you visit their site it loads hijacking software onto your Pc ,but this did not happen to me as I have AVG Virus, Zone Alarm installed .Their website is very professionally done simply to catch all unsuspecting buyers,?looking for amazing deals ?The real chances are that you'll never see or receive any item that you order?

Also after signing up as a agent distributor they immediately sent me a email requesting an order now ,to also be completed by bank wire , or Western Union only via credit card, as always and asap This is a RED FLAG - To All Buyers Beware of course....

Old 03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Frau Chin

If anyone wants to refer to a more comprehensive lists of Chinese companies, websites, individuals that have been complained in the internet, please refer to my Alert Lists. I don't label them as scam but complaints about them can range from non-delivery of goods to refusal to refund cancelled order.

I collected the data from 40+ antifraud websites, forums, blogs or whatever websites I can find. I compiled and sort them alphabetically and divide into more than 30 files to make it easy and fast to refer. I also update them regularly to make them current and relevant. At the moment there are 15,000+ name of companies, websites, emails, individuals in the lists. Check to see if the supplier you are dealing now is listed or not. I can only advice to be on the ALERT if they are...

I also have another list of people who received scam money through their bank account, Western Union or MoneyGram. At present there are 700+ entries comprising name of recipients, bank account numbers or addresses (if payment through WU/MG) and the company names. Check here before you send payment. DO NOT to send even a single cent to these people!!!

Frau Chin's Alert Lists and Frau Chin's Recipients of Scam Money List are FREE for everyone to use as reference for safe-trading.

To find my Lists, just google my name...

Old 04-01-2011, 07:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The outletscentre.com

Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Frau Chin

outletscentre.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Schiotis View Post
The outletscentre.com
I donít know if itís a statement, a question, or what? Let us try to be intelligent when making a post in whatever forum. Itís not just for the benefit of readers but our self too. We have to admit scammers are cunning, if not they would not be able to cheat their victim.

If you want somebody to appraise a website, I suggest you put the name of the company at Title and the full web address in the body. Thatís the best thing you can do to help others help you. Some search engine can home in on the title when somebody does a search. And some readers just donít bother to do a search for the web address. But if the link is already there, they can just click to have a look at the said website. Sometimes a companyís name is not enough to find the website in question. Some companies use general wordings that lead to nowhere, and sometimes a company has two or more websites. So let us help each other by giving accurate and relevant information that wonít waste time and ener gy to help you.

But if you were scammed and fooled by the company/website, and want to include the company/ website in the scam list, you have to let us know more. Letís not be a fool again. Tell us what they have done to deserve their name be put in the list. Give every bit of information that you have about them in your report. Some information like company name, website, emails, are relevant at the present time to effect immediate avoidance of the company but will render useless when they abandon the site. But there have been instances where bank account numbers surfaced again after a lapse of two years.

To me, scammersí payment particulars are the most important information that we have to reveal when doing a scam report. That is where you sent your money, and that is where they received it. The transaction cannot be deleted or altered by anybody and can be produced in court if we have the opportunity to drag them there. We can collect a list of 10,000 scam company names, or 10,000 dotcom but I am sure it will be useless and irrelevant after 6 months. Nobody will be interested. But I am sure Bank of China will open their eyes if I can produce a list of 1,000 scam bank accounts belonging to their clients. Maybe they wonít take any action on these scammers, but I am sure they will take steps to implement stricter procedures for new applicants. Nobody wants to see their name appear in scam list like Frau Chinís Scam Money Recipients List. I am sure other relevant authorities will be interested in that kind of list also. That is what I hope for. And that is why I always urge would-be buyers to check on my Scam Money Recipients List before making payment. For those who donít know me, donít know where to find my lists, just google my name. I did it for you, for safe-trading, and I donít charge a cent.

Now that the name outletscentre.com was mentioned in this thread, just above this post, letís us visit the site to know more about them.
1. Give me the company name
2. Give me the address, office address, factory address or outlets address, or any address that is connected to them.
3. Give me their phone number, doesnít matter whether landline or mobile.
4. I see they use OutletsCentre@gmail.com, a free email account. What if I open an account: ceo.outletscentre@gmail.com, I am sure I can spam websites and forums, ask you to visit the site but deal with me, send money to me. Wouldnít it be nice, no need to fork out even a cent. I will receive the money but they will get the blame for non-delivery of purchased goods.

Payment Option:
Quote:
Payment Method
We accept these payment methods:
Credit Card:Just make purchases online (Minimum/Maximum price: $3 / $1000).
Paypal: honglongzhen@gmail.com
Money booker: Lonkens@gmail.com ID:16261211
Western Union.
T/T.
If you have any questions about the payment method,
Please feel free to contact us via Email:
outletscentre@gmail.com

Maybe somebody can find out their TT particulars, whether payment to company or individualís name.

This is what I get from their domain info:
Quote:
Domain name: outletscentre.com
Registrant Contact:
zhangsan
san zhang
+86.01012345678 fax: +86.01012345679
Fujian province,Beujing City
Beijing Beijing 100011
cn
Created: 2010-11-15
Expires: 2011-11-15

Reverse Whois:
"zhangsan" owns about 18,536 other domains

I usually donít make any comment on items that they are selling, and the price. If they want to sell at that price, and you agree to buy, whatís the problem? But ask yourself whether you can trust them to deliver the goods with what is presented above.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

You must to add this sites:

best-replicas-watches.com
(they say you can have a refund if you are not happy, but you ever have your money back. Piece of crap watches, they use original watches pictures, and send you something totally different.)

besteway.com
(super cheap phones and computers, piece of crap, say bye bye to your money)

Old 04-19-2011, 04:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Wigogo.com & wikiocom.com - Another China Scammer!

wigogo.com
Place my order in for a leather jacket.
Got nothing after waiting for months!
No more respond from them.

Now I found out that he has 2 similar websites!!!

Wigogo.com & wikiocom.com

I am going to file a credit card charge back today!

BEWARE!!!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Wigogo.com & wikiocom.com - Another China Scam

Registrant Contact:
sunshine co.ltd
wenlong lin @gmail.com
+86.05942212595 fax: +86.05942212595
putian xueyuanbeilu
putian fujian 365000
CN

Administrative Contact:
wenlong lin @gmail.com
+86.05942212595 fax: +86.05942212595
putian xueyuanbeilu
putian fujian 365000
CN

Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

So i was on Besteway.com today and decided to look around to find out if it was good or bad. So far its been bad.
On the site they have a help person to chat with, but everytime I click it, it's the same person.
I asked her to prove that it was a safe site and so she told me to look up the tracking numbers that they provide from old customers.

I thought that a site that does this is trying to prove to much.

I looked up the tracking numbers and non of them were fake.

How do they have tracking numbers if they don't send theyre products.