report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Corporate Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 02:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT GROUP Scam

This company tries its best to use outdated hard sale tactics to fool companies into buying a product they don't own. We asked for a quote for a machine they advertised and were given the run around trying to get us to tell them how much we wanted to pay. We asked if we could see the machine at their facility and they refused. When we said we just want to know the price and specs the CEO replied calling us "Arrogant Fucks" and said we didn't need their help. Very strange company and I would not suggest anyone get involved with them.

GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT GROUP
EIDAL SHREDDER™ DIVISION
GLOBAL CG GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC.
DAN BURDA, CEO
P.O. Box 399
Streator, Illinois

Old 09-01-2011, 04:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT GROUP Scam

Global Recycling Equipment Has Been In The Field Of Manufacturing Recycling Equipment For 45 Years

This Blog Reporting On Our Group Is False And Misleading And Is From What We Call An Armchair Looker

We Qualify All Clients With A Major Question

What Do You Need?

What Is Your Budget?

And This Armchair Looker Called Our Group About A Listing That Penton Publishing Put On Their New Site About Some Of Our Equipment. Equipment That They Could Only List In One Location And This Armchair Looker Called Our Group And Demanded To See The Equipment

We Asked What He Wanted

We Asked About His Budget

Of Which His Comment Was ....where Can I See Your Equipment

Since We Have 40,000 Machines Around The World We Asked Him Once Again What He Wanted To Buy...

It Became Very Obvious That He Was Wasting Our Time And The Time Of Our Industry As He Had No Budget Or Had No Idea On What He Wanted To Buy And For What Purpose

His Report Of Scamming Is Inaccurate And Improper And Probably Reflects A Pissed Off Armchair Beer Drinking Slob Making Every Effort To Waste Our Time...

I Must Respond To These Types Of Slander Comments As They Are Wrong And Incorrect

Dan Burda
Second Generation Owner
Makers Of Shredders Since 1966 With The Eidal Shredder Line

Old 09-01-2011, 04:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

WE AT GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT HAVE BEEN IN THIS FIELD FOR 45 YEARS AND WHEN AN ARMCHAIR BUYER CONTACTS OUR GROUP WE ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS...

THIS GROUP RESPONDED IN A DRUNKEN FASHION AND WE TOLD THEM WHERE TO STICK THEIR HEADS...

GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT GROUP
EIDAL SHREDDER™ DIVISION
GLOBAL CG GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC.
DAN BURDA, CEO
P.O. Box 399
Streator, Illinois[/quote]

Old 09-01-2011, 01:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you for proving my point about hard sales tactics. The fact is we gave you our specs that we wanted. We even gave you the model number of the machine you advertised. Still all you wanted to know was how much we wanted to spend. For some reason the other six vendors we contacted had no problem with this.

So now this "armchair buyer" just spent 50k on a very nice machine that was from a vendor who had no problem answering questions directly let alone be a professional in their manner. I wish you the best of luck in your drop shipping endeavors.