report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Gold Member

Re: Israel Started It.

Well, the supposedly thinker has now entered the fray. Since none of you half-wits can answer the question, that just means all your dribble is just that dribble. This should have been a slam dunk for you. Funny you can't answer some simple questions. I guess they may have been too "tough" for you to answer. Try again. I am sure you have it in you somewhere to be able to answer them. Don't give me vague generalities. I want specifics.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleOne
Well, the supposedly thinker has now entered the fray. Since none of you half-wits can answer the question, that just means all your dribble is just that dribble. This should have been a slam dunk for you. Funny you can't answer some simple questions. I guess they may have been too "tough" for you to answer. Try again. I am sure you have it in you somewhere to be able to answer them. Don't give me vague generalities. I want specifics.
Uhhh...obviously you haven't taken the time to read anything posted here the past couple of days. Are you unable to read?

Hmmm...let's see. The state of Israel WAS part of Palestine. It was partitioned by the UN to form an exclusive state for the Jews. I would like to know why, as the actions of the Zionists back then were evidently terrorist actions. Just think of what you're supporting today.

I don't know what to think of you. I think you're just playing dumb (maybe not) One shouldn't need to lead you through all this. A google search, or some mere reading on this board will enlighten your little bird brain. (maybe not)

Old 07-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb
Uhhh...obviously you haven't taken the time to read anything posted here the past couple of days. Are you unable to read?

Hmmm...let's see. The state of Israel WAS part of Palestine. It was partitioned by the UN to form an exclusive state for the Jews. I would like to know why, as the actions of the Zionists back then were evidently terrorist actions. Just think of what you're supporting today.

I don't know what to think of you. I think you're just playing dumb (maybe not) One shouldn't need to lead you through all this. A google search, or some mere reading on this board will enlighten your little bird brain. (maybe not)
Wrong. See I knew you didn't know. Let me educate you. There was no Palestinian country. Palestine was so named in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jes, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but it didn't have staying power.

Palestine has never exited, before or since, as an autonomous entity. It was ruled by Rome, by Islamic and Christian Crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There is no language known as Palestinian, there is no distinct Palestinian culture, there has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqi's, etc.

Prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem. All territories captured from Jordan's King Hussein. The people who call themselves Palestinian, have been Nomads, and the step- children of all Arab nations. Not one Arab nation, or collective Arab nations have offered to provide them a homeland to call their own. The only thing they have demanded is that Israel give up land to provide them a home.

So go into History, take a look at the maps of the world and you will see that you cannot find a country or area on the maps showing Palestine.

Old 07-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Wrong. See I knew you didn't know. Let me educate you. There was no Palestinian country. Palestine was so named in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jes, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but it didn't have staying power.

Palestine has never exited, before or since, as an autonomous entity. It was ruled by Rome, by Islamic and Christian Crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There is no language known as Palestinian, there is no distinct Palestinian culture, there has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqi's, etc.

Prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem. All territories captured from Jordan's King Hussein. The people who call themselves Palestinian, have been Nomads, and the step- children of all Arab nations. Not one Arab nation, or collective Arab nations have offered to provide them a homeland to call their own. The only thing they have demanded is that Israel give up land to provide them a home.

So go into History, take a look at the maps of the world and you will see that you cannot find a country or area on the maps showing Palestine.
I knew some of what you posted above, but I was only referring to the state as it sits today and the takeover by the Zionists.

No matter if it was their land back before the Romans took it over, that was only a result of them disobeying God and rejecting His mercy He had bestowed on them. It was shown time and time again in the Bible how Israel would turn away from God, get into trouble, and then eventually go back to Him for protection. As long as they followed God's laws, He protected them from their enemies.

It was at one time their land, but since they lost God's protection, they lost their land.

One question I have for you is this; if they are supposedly still in a covenant with God, how are they to regain their land back if they continually reject the Messiah? If they still have a covenant with God, they still need to acknowledge the Messiah, which they don't.

Old 07-22-2006, 05:15 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
dchristie: I noticed you did not answer any of the questions. Were they too tough for you? I thought you knew it all, and this would be a slam dunk for you. So, let's see your answers, unless you don't know and can't answer them.

The reason is not because I don't have the answer.

The reason is because you are irrelevant.

Most of us simply don't have the time to tutor children.

You haven't demonstrated enough ojective and active knowledge about the Middle East conflict or enough of a sincere interest to merit a serious response.

In fact, you've disqualified yourself.

You established your own profile as a deluded, irrelevant crackpot a number of times here, especially when you declared an Associated Press Report "terrorist propaganda".

All you have demonstrated here is that you can parrot the fairytales and bullsh!t probably planted in your feather "brain" from listening to the craven, fanatical loons and con-artists on the 700 Club or the party line delivered over your boob tube by the mainstream Zionist Controlled Media Apparatus.

Your question has been addressed by me on numerous occasions here.

If you had a couple of brain cells left to rub together you could have done a search on your scam.com tool bar using my moniker and found them for yourself.

Now, be a good little Zionist worshiping Christo-Nazi racist psychopath and go rapture yourself in front of a speeding bus or off the side of a bridge.

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=218753&postcount=6

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=206605&postcount=23

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=128204&postcount=1

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=203320&postcount=2

Last edited by dchristie : 07-22-2006 at 06:07 PM.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Challenge Authority

Originally posted: 1/28/2006

FACTS ARE FACTS

The Jewish Kingdoms of Ancient Judah and Israel

The archeological record indicates that the Jewish people evolved out of native Cana'anite peoples and invading tribes. Some time between about 1800 and 1500 B.C., it is thought that a Semitic people called Hebrews (hapiru) left Mesopotamia and settled in Canaan. Canaan was settled by different tribes including Semitic peoples, Hittites, and later Philistines, peoples of the sea who are thought to have arrived from Mycenae, or to be part of the ancient Greek peoples that also settled Mycenae.

According to the Bible, Moses led the Israelites, or a portion of them, out of Egypt. Under Joshua, they conquered the tribes and city states of Canaan. Based on biblical traditions, it is estimated that king David conquered Jerusalem about 1000 B.C. and established an Israelite kingdom over much of Canaan including parts of Transjordan. The kingdom was divided into Judea in the south and Israel in the north following the death of David's son, Solomon. Jerusalem remained the center of Jewish sovereignty and of Jewish worship whenever the Jews exercised sovereignty over the country in the subsequent period, up to the Jewish revolt in 133 AD.

The Assyrians conquered Israel in 722 or 721 B.C. The Babylonians conquered Judah around 586 B.C. They destroyed Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, and exiled a large number of Jews. About 50 years later, the Persian king Cyrus conquered Babylonia. Cyrus allowed a group of Jews from Babylonia to rebuild Jerusalem and settle in it. However, a large number of Jews remained in Babylonia, forming the first Jewish Diaspora. After the reestablishment of a Jewish state or protectorate, the Babylonian exiles maintained contact with authorities there. The Persians ruled the land from about 530 to 331 B.C. Alexander the Great then conquered the Persian Empire. After Alexander's death in 323 B.C., his generals divided the empire. One of these generals, Seleucus, founded a dynasty that gained control of much of Palestine about 200 B.C. At first, the new rulers, called Seleucids, allowed the practice of Judaism. But later, one of the kings, Antiochus IV, tried to prohibit it. In 167 B.C., the Jews revolted under the leadership of the Maccabeans and either drove the Seleucids out of Palestine or at least established a large degree of autonomy, forming a kingdom with its capital in Jerusalem. The kingdom received Roman "protection" when Judah Maccabee was made a "friend of the Roman senate and people" in 164 B.C. according to the records of Roman historians.

Palestine From Roman to Ottoman Rule

About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked Jerusalem in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of Rome. Initially it was ruled by the client Herodian dynasty. The land was divided into districts of Judea, Galilee, Peraea and a small trans-Jordanian section, each of which eventually came under direct Roman control. The Romans called the large central area of the land, which included Jerusalem, Judea. Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, Judea, in the early years of Roman rule. Roman rulers put down Jewish revolts in about A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135, the Romans drove the Jews out of Jerusalem. The Romans named the area Palaestina, at about this time. The name Palaestina, which became Palestine in English, is derived from Herodotus, who used the term Palaistine Syria to refer to the entire southern part of Syria, meaning "Philistine Syria." Most of the Jews who continued to practice their religion fled or were forcibly exiled from Palestine, eventually forming a second Jewish Diaspora. However, Jewish communities continued to exist in Galilee, the northernmost part of Palestine. Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously.

During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim Arab armies moved north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East, including Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar) who gave his protection to its inhabitants. Muslim powers controlled the region until the early 1900's. The rulers allowed Christians and Jews to keep their religions. However, most of the local population gradually accepted Islam and the Arab-Islamic culture of their rulers. Jerusalem became holy to Muslims as the site where, according to tradition, Muhammed ascended to heaven after a miraculous overnight ride on his horse Al-Buraq. The al-Aqsa mosque was built on the site generally regarded as the area of the Jewish temples.

The Seljuk Turks conquered Jerusalem in 1071, but their rule in Palestine lasted less than 30 years. Initially they were replaced by the Fatimid rulers of Egypt. The Fatimids took advantage of the Seljuk struggles with the Christian crusaders. They made an alliance with the crusaders in 1098 and captured Jerusalem, Jaffa and other parts of Palestine.

The Crusaders, however, broke the alliance and invaded Palestine about a year later. They captured Jaffa and Jerusalem in 1099, slaughtered many Jewish and Muslim defenders and forbade Jews to live in Jerusalem. They held the city until 1187. In that year, the Muslim ruler Saladin conquered Jerusalem. The Crusaders then held a smaller and smaller area along the coast of Palestine, under treaty with Saladin. However, they broke the treaty with Saladin and later treaties. Crusade after crusade tried unsuccessfully to recapture Jerusalem.

The crusaders left Palestine for good when the Muslims captured Acre in 1291. During the post-crusade period, crusaders often raided the coast of Palestine. To deny the crusaders gains from these raids, the Muslims pulled their people back from the coasts and destroyed coastal towns and farms. This depopulated and impoverished the coast of Palestine for hundreds of years.

In the mid-1200's, Mamelukes, originally soldier-slaves of the Arabs based in Egypt, established an empire that in time included the area of Palestine. Arab-speaking Muslims made up most of Palestine's population. Beginning in the late 1300's, Jews from Spain and other Mediterranean lands settled in Jerusalem and other parts of the land. The Ottoman Empire defeated the Mamelukes in 1517, and Palestine became part of the Ottoman Empire. The Turkish Sultan invited Jews fleeing the Spanish Catholic inquisition to settle in the Turkish empire, including several cities in Palestine.

In 1798, Napoleon entered the land. The war with Napoleon and subsequent misadministration by Egyptian and Ottoman rulers, reduced the population of Palestine. Arabs and Jews fled to safer and more prosperous lands. Revolts by Palestinian Arabs against Egyptian and Ottoman rule at this time may have helped to catalyze Palestinian national feeling. Subsequent reorganization and opening of the Turkish Empire to foreigners restored some order. They also allowed the beginnings of Jewish settlement under various Zionist and proto-Zionist movements. Both Arab and Jewish population increased. By 1880, about 24,000 Jews were living in Palestine, out of a population of about 400,000. At about that time, the Ottoman government imposed severe restrictions on Jewish immigration and land purchase. These were evaded in various ways by Jews seeking to colonize Palestine.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Challenge Authority

(continued form last post)

What is really preposterous, is that anybody would attempt to use such a cheap tactic to focus the debate within the framework of such a ridiculously false assertion ..one that nobody made in the first place. This is a common method used by apologists for Zionist Racists. First establish a false premise. Then try to smear your opponent with it. Very weak, indeed.

FACTS ARE FACTS

Jerusalem never became a nation in 1312 BC.The fact is that the Israelite tribes invaded the land of Canaan in the 13th century BC, settled in the hills, and intermarried with the existing population, thus negating their tribal purity. They did not establish a nation in 1312 BC. There were various Israelite rulers who had small kingdoms for short periods of time in the land of Canaan. There was only one kingdom that was called the "kingdom of Israel," and that was the Northern Kingdom formed after the death of King Solomon. The Northern Israelites tried to establish a Jewish state in what is called Samaria, and they called it the Kingdom of Israel.

It was not a "Jewish state," but was a secular state made up of many peoples and religions, and the majority of the population followed the Canaanite religions. This state lasted between 927 - 722 BC, that is, for 205 years.

This state was formed as a result of a resentment for Solomon's secular state, yet this kingdom did not succeed in establishing a strictly Jewish nation.

King Jeroboam worshipped Canaanite gods, King Omri married a Phoenician woman, Jezebel, and they worshiped Baal. King Ahab worshipped Baal, and the Omri dynasty built a temple of worship to the Canaanite god Melqart. The Canaanite religion dominated the Northern kingdom.

Prior to this period, the kingdoms of David and Solomon were very secular in nature. Most of the people in Solomon's kingdom were not of Israelite stock.

Even Solomon's heir, King Rehoboam, was the son of an Ammonite. Racial purity was simply not common in those days.

The Israelites were mixed with other peoples, like the Egyptians. Moses' wife was a Midianite. Solomon had seven hundred wives, a tactic he used to unite tribes and make alliances. Solomon's kingdom was so secular, that he built a temple for the Moabite god Chemosh, and one for the Ammonite god Milcom, as well as others.

There were other small "Israelite kingdoms" that existed for very short periods of time. Between 1037-1018 BC (19 years), King Saul ruled a small Israelite kingdom that was made up of Israelites and Canaanites.

It was not a "Jewish state." Between 1018 -1011 BC (7 years), King David ruled Judah, and between 1011-978 BC (33 years), ruled over Israel and Judah. The population of these kingdoms were mixed in races and religions. Jebus was a Canaanite city which he made his capital and renamed it Jerusalem. Between 978 - 938 BC (40 years) King Solomon ruled over a secular kingdom.

After his death, Solomon's kingdom was divided into two states: The Kingdom of Israel in the North & The Kingdom of Judah in the South.

Between 927 - 586 BC (341 years) was the kingdom of Judah. Between 927 - 722 BC (205 years) was the kingdom of Israel which was conquered by the Assyrians in 722 BC, and this area was then conquered by the Babylonians in 605 BC.

If we are to consider the kingdom of Judah which lasted longer than the kingdom of Israel, plus the small Israelite kingdoms, the total time that any type of kingdom ruled by Israelites existed in the land of Canaan was about 440 years. It was the kingdom of Judah that had Jerusalem as its capital, making Jerusalem a capital for 421 years.

When the Kingdom of Judah fell, the Israelite influence was greatly reduced, except for the following periods:

During Persian rule 458 - 433 BC (25 years)

During the Maccabee rule 167 - 161 BC (6 years)

During the Romans 18 - 37 AD (19 years)

During Persian influence of 614 - 620 AD (6 years).

The Jews came to the land of Canaan in the 13th century BC, but they were not the only peoples who settled this area. The Canaanites were there first. Their kingdoms existed from 7000 BC to about 1000 BC, comprising 6000 years.

The Canaanite religion survived in Palestine until the 4th century AD, when the Canaanites converted to Christianity. Other peoples settled in the area and intermarried with the Canaanites. The Egyptians conquered this area frequently, and ruled the land from about 2500 - 1700 BC, as well as 1550 - 1200 BC. The Hyksos invaded from 1710 - 1550 BC. They all intermarried with the Canaanites. The Hittites invaded from 1350 - 1290 BC. The Philistines (Aegean origin) came around 1250 - 711 BC. Other peoples that lived in this area were the Edomites, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Armenians, amongst others who conquered for various periods throughout the history of the area.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Um....so who, exactly, are the "palestinians", if not a "manufactured" arab people whose sole purpose is to eliminate Israel? And...who cares? IT DOESN'T MATTER! In reality, Israel will self-determine their future by the use or threat of force.

Fine. But then, let them and all their related fanatical, genocidal, militarist, colonialist-racist-supremist, murdering, land grubbing maniacal freaks and supporters pick up the tab and take the ugly rap for it all by themselves and kindly leave the rest of us out of it. If you want to throw your money at these ass h0les, so be it. Don't expect others who have a conscience and a brain to happily roll over and lay down for it.

Old 07-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart
I'm not american, not israeli, non muslim,non christian , non jew but have both christian and muslims as my friends.....on this issue I'm neutral.

Basic point is hezbullah is supported by syria and iran is a known fact.

Hizbullah has kidnapped and has not offered to hand over the soldiers and have made
provocative statements and have called for "Open war" .
They are not prepared to negotiate and continue to fire rockets on civilians..

under present cicumstances hizbullah is responsible for the retaliation and is
responsible for all deaths and destruction in both lebanon and israel.

Let them give back the kidnapped soldiers and stop firing rockets ,the conflict will end by itself.

If israel still continues to attack lebanon then israel will be responsible....till then
hizbollah is responsible and is acting like a terrorist organization

As for the past....thats history.
And israel has unilaterally withdrawan its settlements in occupied teritories
inspite of serious internal conflict for the sake of peace.

Hamas kidnapped israeli soldier and started this mess and continue to use blackmail to
provoke israel into continuing this destruction.

we have misguided people here who try to lie and cover up these facts and it won't solve this problem or this debate.

Too bad you don't have a source for objective, accurate and un-biased information either.

Join the club..The Clueless Club. Maybe they'll give you a jacket.

Old 07-22-2006, 07:26 PM
TheWorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian
ha..ha..haaa
6 million dead. They had to "update" one of their memorials in Europe because they over exaggerated. hee...hee...hee They were only out by a couple million. Funhny how they neglect to mention that there were more Christians killed in WW2 than the Jews. Even the Germans killed more Christians than Jews. Oops! shhhh... don't tell anyone I told you that. ;)

hee..hee..heee

you must be one of the dumbest, most sick in the head people on here.

How on earth did number of jews dead come up here. Jews didnt "die" in WWII, THEY WERE MURDERED.

Christians dying on the field of battle does not equate to concentration camps were people were thrown into gas chambers dumbass.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
I have both christian and muslims as my friends.....on this issue I'm neutral.
translation : .. "...see I'm fair and unbiased ... my opinion may seem pro-zionist filth but wait ... I have muslim friends!!!.."

conclusion
...'another flying monkey 'exposing' himself in the first paragraph ... 'next post please!!

Old 07-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
--------------

Thats your biggest problem . you think you know everything about the issue.
but what I know and from your claims it is obvious you are Sir Don quixote.

you have wrong information and and dumb justification that swing from the hilarious to ridiculous

I've enjoyed reading your new koran on the israeli - hizbullah crap shoot
LOL... In your dreams. Have some sense and just go back to sleep.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worker
How on earth did number of jews dead come up here. Jews didnt "die" in WWII, THEY WERE MURDERED.
Worker , please pay attention .. for the third time , jews have a monopoly on the term IRONY ...

History Lesson :
The Nazis hunted down the long nose jew .. the captives were placed within the confines of razor wire because of who they were -->>> .. jews ...

fast fwd a couple of years
exhibit one
.. the concentration camp of Gaza .. surrounded by .. you guessed it .. razor wire .. (on a positive note : I hear the northen boundary of concentration camp Gaza has a sea view)

Exhibit two -- the virtual concentration camp of Lebanon ... less barbed wire but a prison camp no less .. airport runways and roads blown to sh!t and the ports blockaded , the exit points Lebanon concentration patrolled by the Jew Gatekeeper .. and instead of ovens in the camp , the jew fires missiles at childern and civilians ...

Does that explain it worker ? .. or are you too dumb to see the irony ? Still confused ?? Ok lemme reduce it to concepts familiar to members of american white , trailor trash culture .. :
uncle rapes johnny when johnny is eleven .. johnny grows up and rapes his ten year old son billy .... the raped and abused of yesterday become the peadophiles of today ...
you are witnessing the metaphorical Zionist jew peadophile fvck over his victims in real time in a vain attempt to forget bending over and taking it up the ass for hitler...

Old 07-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenie
you are witnessing the metaphorical Zionist jew peadophile fvck over his victims in real time in a vain attempt to forget bending over and taking it up the ass for hitler...
Zionists believe Arabs deserve to die because they belong to a sub race. All members of the sacred superior race now living in Israel are empowered to kill sub race beings in other countries. They may also destroy sub race infrastructure and make the lives of people belonging to sub races miserable.

Adolf Hitler defined Untermench and Ubermench. Israel has embraced his policy and carries the flame for nazism today.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Zionists believe Arabs deserve to die because they belong to a sub race.
A true statement

Exhibit One :
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, in his eulogy for U.S. Jewish settler Baruch Goldstein. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."

Like I said folks , this coming from a nation that plays the Six Million Dead !! card every time difficult questions are asked ... boo hoo hoo

Old 07-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
(continued form last post)

What is really preposterous, is that anybody would attempt to use such a cheap tactic to focus the debate within the framework of such a ridiculously false assertion ..one that nobody made in the first place. This is a common method used by apologists for Zionist Racists. First establish a false premise. Then try to smear your opponent with it. Very weak, indeed.

FACTS ARE FACTS

Jerusalem never became a nation in 1312 BC.The fact is that the Israelite tribes invaded the land of Canaan in the 13th century BC, settled in the hills, and intermarried with the existing population, thus negating their tribal purity. They did not establish a nation in 1312 BC. There were various Israelite rulers who had small kingdoms for short periods of time in the land of Canaan. There was only one kingdom that was called the "kingdom of Israel," and that was the Northern Kingdom formed after the death of King Solomon. The Northern Israelites tried to establish a Jewish state in what is called Samaria, and they called it the Kingdom of Israel.

It was not a "Jewish state," but was a secular state made up of many peoples and religions, and the majority of the population followed the Canaanite religions. This state lasted between 927 - 722 BC, that is, for 205 years.

This state was formed as a result of a resentment for Solomon's secular state, yet this kingdom did not succeed in establishing a strictly Jewish nation.

King Jeroboam worshipped Canaanite gods, King Omri married a Phoenician woman, Jezebel, and they worshiped Baal. King Ahab worshipped Baal, and the Omri dynasty built a temple of worship to the Canaanite god Melqart. The Canaanite religion dominated the Northern kingdom.

Prior to this period, the kingdoms of David and Solomon were very secular in nature. Most of the people in Solomon's kingdom were not of Israelite stock.

Even Solomon's heir, King Rehoboam, was the son of an Ammonite. Racial purity was simply not common in those days.

The Israelites were mixed with other peoples, like the Egyptians. Moses' wife was a Midianite. Solomon had seven hundred wives, a tactic he used to unite tribes and make alliances. Solomon's kingdom was so secular, that he built a temple for the Moabite god Chemosh, and one for the Ammonite god Milcom, as well as others.

There were other small "Israelite kingdoms" that existed for very short periods of time. Between 1037-1018 BC (19 years), King Saul ruled a small Israelite kingdom that was made up of Israelites and Canaanites.

It was not a "Jewish state." Between 1018 -1011 BC (7 years), King David ruled Judah, and between 1011-978 BC (33 years), ruled over Israel and Judah. The population of these kingdoms were mixed in races and religions. Jebus was a Canaanite city which he made his capital and renamed it Jerusalem. Between 978 - 938 BC (40 years) King Solomon ruled over a secular kingdom.

After his death, Solomon's kingdom was divided into two states: The Kingdom of Israel in the North & The Kingdom of Judah in the South.

Between 927 - 586 BC (341 years) was the kingdom of Judah. Between 927 - 722 BC (205 years) was the kingdom of Israel which was conquered by the Assyrians in 722 BC, and this area was then conquered by the Babylonians in 605 BC.

If we are to consider the kingdom of Judah which lasted longer than the kingdom of Israel, plus the small Israelite kingdoms, the total time that any type of kingdom ruled by Israelites existed in the land of Canaan was about 440 years. It was the kingdom of Judah that had Jerusalem as its capital, making Jerusalem a capital for 421 years.

When the Kingdom of Judah fell, the Israelite influence was greatly reduced, except for the following periods:

During Persian rule 458 - 433 BC (25 years)

During the Maccabee rule 167 - 161 BC (6 years)

During the Romans 18 - 37 AD (19 years)

During Persian influence of 614 - 620 AD (6 years).

The Jews came to the land of Canaan in the 13th century BC, but they were not the only peoples who settled this area. The Canaanites were there first. Their kingdoms existed from 7000 BC to about 1000 BC, comprising 6000 years.

The Canaanite religion survived in Palestine until the 4th century AD, when the Canaanites converted to Christianity. Other peoples settled in the area and intermarried with the Canaanites. The Egyptians conquered this area frequently, and ruled the land from about 2500 - 1700 BC, as well as 1550 - 1200 BC. The Hyksos invaded from 1710 - 1550 BC. They all intermarried with the Canaanites. The Hittites invaded from 1350 - 1290 BC. The Philistines (Aegean origin) came around 1250 - 711 BC. Other peoples that lived in this area were the Edomites, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Armenians, amongst others who conquered for various periods throughout the history of the area.
For once an intelligent post from dchristie. Now, for Palestine to have existed as a State or Country, please name me the rulers: President, King, Sultan, whatever you want to call them.

Palestine is a geographical area on the map just like Yellowstone is a geogrphical area on a map. There has never been a Palestinian government, Palestinian ruler or a nation of Palestine. In your entire post, all you did was confirm their is an area called Palestine. In 1948, the UN provided for the State of Israel and for a State to be called Palestine. The Arabs refused to give up land for the country Palestine. They could care less about having a Palestinian country. The only time they got interested in demanding land for Palestine was after they got their butts kicked in 3 wars trying to annihilate Israel. Then and only then did the drumbeat start for a Palestinian country/land. Appreciate the research you did, and for the most part was very factual. See, there are resources out there that are not kook left wing ideologists with the truth.

So, if you still think Palestine was a country, provide the name of the various rulers for that country, and the dates they ruled. You can trace Jordan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc, etc., so this should be a slam dunk for you. Just disappointed you didn't mention them in your reply since you claim Palestine existed as a country.

Old 07-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
For once an intelligent post from dchristie. Now, for Palestine to have existed as a State or Country, please name me the rulers: President, King, Sultan, whatever you want to call them.

Palestine is a geographical area on the map just like Yellowstone is a geogrphical area on a map. There has never been a Palestinian government, Palestinian ruler or a nation of Palestine. In your entire post, all you did was confirm their is an area called Palestine. In 1948, the UN provided for the State of Israel and for a State to be called Palestine. The Arabs refused to give up land for the country Palestine. They could care less about having a Palestinian country. The only time they got interested in demanding land for Palestine was after they got their butts kicked in 3 wars trying to annihilate Israel. Then and only then did the drumbeat start for a Palestinian country/land. Appreciate the research you did, and for the most part was very factual. See, there are resources out there that are not kook left wing ideologists with the truth.

So, if you still think Palestine was a country, provide the name of the various rulers for that country, and the dates they ruled. You can trace Jordan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc, etc., so this should be a slam dunk for you. Just disappointed you didn't mention them in your reply since you claim Palestine existed as a country.
And there you have it my Native American friends. Stop your whining about how the White man stole your country. You never had a President or a Prime Minister, so you have no claim to this country.
:rolleyes:

Old 07-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
And there you have it my Native American friends. Stop your whining about how the White man stole your country. You never had a President or a Prime Minister, so you have no claim to this country.
-- nailed !!!