report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Gold Member

Re: Israel Started It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorker
the USS liberty again huh?? Yes that was a strange event no doubt about that, but it was one event. Mossads penchant for Canadien passports??? what does that mean??? is that like somehow saying theyre bad or sneaky for using foreign passports for an undercover agency??? Wonder what passports the CIA uses. your blinders really block those brainwaves huh??

ok lets see now..(thinking thinking)...25+ years of a terrorist deemed group in control of half the country with a government that is too afraid to control its own borders by its sovereign "power". A country that openly admits a group inside their borders they can not control has abducted soldiers yet claims they have nothing to do with it.

April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut

1983 US Marine barracks bombing in Beirut

September 20, 1984 U.S. Embassy replacement building bombing in East Beirut

Lebanon is currently in violation of Resolution 1559 over its refusal to disband the military wing of Hezbollah.

UN Security Council Resolution 1583 called upon the Government of Lebanon to fully extend and exercise its sole and effective authority throughout the south

In February 2005 the Palestinian Authority accused Hezbollah of attempting to derail the truce signed with Israel. Palestinian officials and former militants described how Hezbollah promised an increase in funding for any occupation resistance group able to carry out an attack on Israeli military targets----WOW THE PALESTINIANS CLAIMING HEZBOLLAH IS WORKING AGAINST THEM...YOU KNOW THEY MUST BE BAD.

and it just keeps giong on and on and on.

nobody speaks of this though, they only talk of Israels UN violations...
Noone is disputing the few violations about Hezbollah. They will always be there, or someone else to fill their shoes until Israel is removed. Half of Palestine was given to the Zionists. If you lived there, would you like that? A body of certain people just given your land for the only reason that noone else wanted them in the world? Since you are such a sympathizer, maybe they should take over the place where you live and make you move elsewhere.

The Zionists claim that God gave them that land. But since they rejected God, He removed them from their land via the Roman empire. Once God's protection is removed, noone can stand.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb
Noone is disputing the few violations about Hezbollah. They will always be there, or someone else to fill their shoes until Israel is removed. Half of Palestine was given to the Zionists. If you lived there, would you like that? A body of certain people just given your land for the only reason that noone else wanted them in the world? Since you are such a sympathizer, maybe they should take over the place where you live and make you move elsewhere.

The Zionists claim that God gave them that land. But since they rejected God, He removed them from their land via the Roman empire. Once God's protection is removed, noone can stand.
OK this is getting pathetic...The Jews were installed there and that's the way it is. No one is going to uproot an entire nation right now...so everyone needs to get over it. It's like damn, sometimes life feeds you a lemon, the Palestinian people are def. not making lemonade though. We can all cry about how unfair life is, or they can just accept the fact that they got dealt a raw hand, and now they have to make something of themselves anyway. It's this, "it's not fair, you took my ball, i'm going to cry until you give it back" childish BS. Instead of crying, people walk into Israel killing hundreds with homicide bombers, that have nothing to do with any of this. Yes that is the correct response, keep your people in squalor and kill the people that have nothing to do with the problem...we can see a resolution right around the corner...

Oh and give me a break about the god protection thing...i mean that is so ridiculous...Yes I'm a christian and everyone else is wrong, or I'm a muslim and everyone else is wrong. No one gotten it exactly right yet...so i'm not holding my breath that because i'm a good person but i wasn't saved by picking the right religion i'm going to hell...

Last edited by cscirpoli : 07-19-2006 at 09:27 PM.

Old 07-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
The Jews were installed there and that's the way it is. No one is going to uproot an entire nation right now...so everyone needs to get over it. It's like damn, sometimes life feeds you a lemon, the Palestinian people are def. not making lemonade though. We can all cry about how unfair life is, or they can just accept the fact that they got dealt a raw hand, and now they have to make something of themselves anyway. It's this, "it's not fair, you took my ball, i'm going to cry until you give it back" childish BS. Instead of crying, people walk into Israel killing hundreds with homicide bombers, that have nothing to do with any of this. Yes that is the correct response, keep your people in squalor and kill the people that have nothing to do with the problem...we can see a resolution right around the corner...
ok - so are you saying planting bombs to agitate for statehood in the middle east is pointless ? .. it's a serious question

Old 07-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
Did 100% of American citizens for Republican?
Ronald, what in the hell does this question have to do with what I said or the topic at hand?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenie
ok - so are you saying planting bombs to agitate for statehood in the middle east is pointless ? .. it's a serious question
I'm saying that what the palestinians, what the hezbollah or however you spell it, are not going to achieve anything going about it the way they are. If they worked with Israel to squash the Radical Muslim movement. Dispell these people and then worked towards establishing true areas of commerce and freedom. Then I fully believe Israel would lay down arms and allow them to establish a state in Gaza. But homicide bombings are only going to cause Israel to clamp down harder and longer and persectue more. It's a negative feedback loop. The person who is in the obvious underdog situation almost always needs to take the first steps. Because right now, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, they are all on the verge of getting wiped off the face of the planet. And if people don't think Bush and Istrael won't attack. They are crazy (I'm not condoning it and I don't believe we should be an imperialist state) But these are facts. I almost believe this country wants to ignite a 3rd world war and consolidate it's power base. But that's another story for another day.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscirpoli
OK this is getting pathetic...The Jews were installed there and that's the way it is. No one is going to uproot an entire nation right now...so everyone needs to get over it. It's like damn, sometimes life feeds you a lemon, the Palestinian people are def. not making lemonade though. We can all cry about how unfair life is, or they can just accept the fact that they got dealt a raw hand, and now they have to make something of themselves anyway. It's this, "it's not fair, you took my ball, i'm going to cry until you give it back" childish BS. Instead of crying, people walk into Israel killing hundreds with homicide bombers, that have nothing to do with any of this. Yes that is the correct response, keep your people in squalor and kill the people that have nothing to do with the problem...we can see a resolution right around the corner...

Oh and give me a break about the god protection thing...i mean that is so ridiculous...Yes I'm a christian and everyone else is wrong, or I'm a muslim and everyone else is wrong. No one gotten it exactly right yet...so i'm not holding my breath that because i'm a good person but i wasn't saved by picking the right religion i'm going to hell...
I agree it's ridiculous fighting over some "mere land", but you have to see the religious implications. I think it was Beenie who pointed out that the Jews descended from Issac line, whereas the Palestinians descended from Ishmael's line. And like the Catholics and Protestants slaughtered each other, so will these two religious entities until one side is exhausted of people willing to continue the fight, or ??

As far as you feeling it's ridculous about God's protection, or which religion is the correct one, why was Israel allowed to go into the middle east? It was a religious reason. They feel it was their right to go back there based on religious reasons. This whole issue is based on religious reasons whether you like it or not. The Muslims have theirs, and the Jews have theirs. I'm just pointing out my viewpoint of the situation based on what I've learned.

I just thought of something. Does anyone know off hand where the land of Caanan is located over there present day? I'm thinking something...

Old 07-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscirpoli
I'm saying that what the palestinians, what the hezbollah or however you spell it, are not going to achieve anything going about it the way they are. [beenie -> blowing up stuff]
'poli, your concern for the Palestian cause and the best aproach to take is certainly well noted /SARCASM

----------

But lets look at recenty history in the region...Does the term King David Hotel ring a bell? .... it should .. 91 people blown up by Jews agitating for statehood .. and that's just one incident in a whole sleugh of terror inspired attacks by bomb throwing zionist filth... ..you see I submit that Hamas and Hezbolla are only immitating the Jews from 50 years ago who , lets face it, ...... fvcking refined the concept "bombs or land" to a fine art form in the ME region

In other words , we could conclude that theres a bit of "if it worked for the Jews it , it will work for us" going on ...

what can we conclude?
yet more evidence that in so many many ways , the JEWS STARTED IT ..... from a zionist cockroach infestation of the region to flat out terrorism (Irugun and the "Stern Gang") .. like I always say , you gotta hand it to the zionist pigs when it comes to IRONY

ha ha ha

Quote:
After [WWII], the Zionists underground groups, in particular the Irgun and Lehi (�Stern gang�) dissident terrorist groups used force to try to drive the British out of Palestine by bombings and by kidnapping and murder of British personnel.
http://www.eylerz.net/brief_history.htm

Old 07-20-2006, 04:11 PM
TheWorker

Quote:
the question was asked-->> "who would you believe - Hezbolla or Israel?"

- I merely offered an answer: now you can make of my reply as wish, my unwashed friend .. when it comes to lies and false flag operations, ... nobody can hold a candle to the Zionist pigs ..
That was the question, and your answer was "the Israelis use canadien passports, they are real sneaky?"

the only thing it told me was you a complete moron.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
TheWorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb

G-d Shmod......the world and its individual countries complain to the UN and internatinal efforts when they have major disputes. Foreign countries complain when the US gets invovled in their domestic affairs, and they decry them when they dont. The UN votes to make Israel, British owned at the time, and its a big problem.

You say Israel is a big trouble maker becuase they break UN violations, yet you say their very existance is the root of much strife. You cant have it both ways. Either the UN is for real and the creation of Israel legitimate, no matter how many palistinians it displaced, or the UN is BS and Israel "stole" land. If thats the case then UN resolutions really dont matter.

Do you see the conundrum you present for yourself.??? You cant complain about UN resolutions being broken and at the same time claim Israels existance as illigetimaet becuase it was a UN resolution that created Israel.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:53 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
That was the question, and your answer was "the Israelis use canadien passports, they are real sneaky?"
ahh .. no .... thats not what i stated ... i'd never use a term like "sneaky" when it comes to the Zionist Pig ... Israelis have along history of subterfuge .. read your fairytale bible .. the OT is packed with war stories of deceit at the hands the jew ... from exagerating the number dead in Germany WWII .. to crying anti-semite when an investigation is called into a deliberate attack by Israelis on the USS liberty .. you just cant trust zionist scum

BTW , you know the cockroaches are lying when they play their 6 million dead card ...

Old 07-21-2006, 03:46 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
ahh .. no .... thats not what i stated ... i'd never use a term like "sneaky" when it comes to the Zionist Pig ... Israelis have along history of subterfuge .. read your fairytale bible .. the OT is packed with war stories of deceit at the hands the jew ... from exagerating the number dead in Germany WWII .. to crying anti-semite when an investigation is called into a deliberate attack by Israelis on the USS liberty .. you just cant trust zionist scum

BTW , you know the cockroaches are lying when they play their 6 million dead card ...
The Arabs routinely lie about casualties and almost always cry zionism.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:43 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorker
G-d Shmod......the world and its individual countries complain to the UN and internatinal efforts when they have major disputes. Foreign countries complain when the US gets invovled in their domestic affairs, and they decry them when they dont. The UN votes to make Israel, British owned at the time, and its a big problem.

You say Israel is a big trouble maker becuase they break UN violations, yet you say their very existance is the root of much strife. You cant have it both ways. Either the UN is for real and the creation of Israel legitimate, no matter how many palistinians it displaced, or the UN is BS and Israel "stole" land. If thats the case then UN resolutions really dont matter.

Do you see the conundrum you present for yourself.??? You cant complain about UN resolutions being broken and at the same time claim Israels existance as illigetimaet becuase it was a UN resolution that created Israel.
The UN had no right to instill the Jews onto Palestinian land. The UN isn't supposed to be in the Real estate business. But since Britain was giving it up anyway, Truman supporting it all the way, PLUS, world sympathy for how the Jews were treated during WWII, the Zionists got their way. I am still searching for the answer as to why the UN did it.

The fact that the UN set them up as their own land is irrelevant to Israel violating resolutions. Maybe the UN should have put a couple of clauses in there that Israel would become a legitimate country IF they followed the rules like everybody else. They are a country like any other in the world now, and they need to follow directions or face consequences. America letting them do as they please has the same effect of never disciplining a child. Eventually, they will never be told what to do, and will do as they please. This shows no respect.

Funny how the only other countries that violate UN resolutions, someone mentioned N Korea, Syria etc... and people label those countries as the terrorist countries. Well, why is it that when Israel does the same in violating UN resolutions, that noone calls them a terrorist country? Chickensh!ts, that's why. People don't have any balls enough to admit that simple observation.

oops! I better not say that, I might be labelled an anti-semite, ohhh nooooo! /sarcasm off

Old 07-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:

ha..ha..haaa
6 million dead. They had to "update" one of their memorials in Europe because they over exaggerated. hee...hee...hee They were only out by a couple million. Funhny how they neglect to mention that there were more Christians killed in WW2 than the Jews. Even the Germans killed more Christians than Jews. Oops! shhhh... don't tell anyone I told you that. ;)

hee..hee..heee

Old 07-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Gold Member

You have got to be kidding me. Everyone knows this is GW's fault. Why are you blaming Israel? The mantra is being destroyed by your blaming Israel. GW is responsible for everything that happens in the world.

Let's see, we had UN Resolution 1559. UN didn't enforce it, and they had troops in Southern Lebanon to do so. Guess they were too busy raping, oops sorry that was in Africa. Well, they were to busy doing everything other than what theywere sent there for in the first place. Just so you dweebs know, this resolution said all militia's were to remove themselves from the Lebanese southern border. UN Troops were there supposedly to enforce this. The Taif Accords, by which the Lebanese civil war was ended, also called for disarming the militias and giving the Lebanese army control of its border. None of this was done. Israel was told give this land up and there would be peace. So Israel gave up the land so there would be peace.

So Hezbollah, those peace loving terrorists, dug a tunnel under the border, and attacked Jewish settlements and kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers. So much for peace. Now, Hezbollah puts all its missles in houses and the towns on the border. Refuses to let anyone leave, and then cries about the destruction of civilian homes and innocent civilians when Israel takes them out. These same "Peace" loving terrorists take pride in having their children strap bombs to themselves and blow up as many Israeli's as they can. Every time Israel has given up land for peace, the terrorists just can't stand it. Oh sure, they say they want peace, but they are always the ones who break the peace, then complain about Israel's over whelming response. I guess we are supposed to have equal deaths on both sides or it is not fair. Get a life. You just have to love these "Peace" loving terrorists by the way they always hide behind the skirts of their women and children. Real brave lot these "peace lovers" are.

As for the totally usless UN, they have not enforced one of their UN Sanctions against anybody. Never have, never will. They just like to "talk" about it. They are too busy taking money from under the table from every dictator in the world to really do something about anything. Name me one mission the UN had conducted that was successful in the last 20 years. Let me make it easy for you, there are zero, nil, nada, zilch, goose-egg, the big circle (just in case we have some mentally challenged reading this). I hope Israel takes all these "peace loving terrorists" out for good. Until then, you will not have "Peace" on the borders of Israel.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Silver Member

Getting back on point. Hezbollah entered Israel on July 12th, not the other way around.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Associated Press
Hezbollah Raid Boosts Group's Image

By ZEINA KARAM
Associated Press Writer

BEIRUT, Lebanon (AP) -- Hezbollah's leader vowed that only a prisoner swap will win the release of two Israeli soldiers after a cross-border attack Wednesday that showed the guerrilla group - and its backers Iran and Syria - still have the power to reignite a spiral of violence in the volatile region.

The capture of the soldiers fulfills a longtime promise by Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah to snatch Israelis and swap them for the remaining three Lebanese prisoners held by Israel - boosting his standing among followers. Eight other Israeli soldiers were killed in the raid.

Nasrallah was smiling and confident at a press conference in his stronghold in south Beirut as he dubbed the raid as "Operation Truthful Promise" and sent a message to the Lebanese held by Israel: "You are now on the road to freedom."

"The (Israeli) prisoners will not return home except through one way - indirect negotiations and a trade," he said. "Nobody in the whole world can return them home except through a (prisoners) exchange."

Hezbollah guerrillas crossed the border and launched a surprise attack on two Israeli Humvees, killing three soldiers, wounding two and capturing the two others, the Israeli army said.

Israel quickly sent armored vehicles over the border on a rescue mission, but one of the tanks rolled over a mine, killing the four soldiers inside and sparking a battle that killed another soldier, the army said.

Israel sent warplanes deep into southern Lebanon - targeting bridges, roads and Hezbollah positions. Two Lebanese civilians and a Hezbollah fighter were killed.

Jubilant residents of south Beirut, a Hezbollah stronghold, and Palestinians in the Ein el-Hilweh refugee camp fired their guns in the air and set off firecrackers for hours after hearing about the kidnapping.

The raid strengthens the Shiite guerrilla group's image around the Arab world as the strongest anti-Israeli force, helping Palestinian Hamas-linked militants in Gaza who are locked in a parallel standoff with Israel since the kidnapping of an Israeli soldier on June 25.

Hamas leaders cheered the Hezbollah move and spoke of possible coordination of their demands for prisoner releases by Israel.

But the daring attack runs risks. Criticism of Hezbollah has grown in Lebanon the past year and could increase if Israel escalates its military retaliation and there is no swap. Already, bridges and roads have been destroyed all over southern Lebanon as Israel stepped up pressure.

Nasrallah said the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers had been plotted for the past five months, calling the move "our natural right and the only logical way ... to highlight internationally the suffering of thousands of Lebanese, Palestinian and Arab prisoners in Israeli jails."

Israeli holds an estimated 9,000 Palestinian prisoners.

Nasrallah said he was open to a package deal in which the two Israeli soldiers along with the third held by the Palestinians would be traded for Arab prisoners beyond just the three Lebanese.

"If we have in our hands prisoners and can win the release of Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian, Jordanian and Arab prisoners ... but we say 'No, we just want Lebanese,' then this is inhumane," he said.

But beyond the issue of a prisoner swap, the operation Wednesday shows both Syria and Iran, through their support of Hezbollah, still have major cards to play to pressure the United States and the West.

It comes at a time when both of Hezbollah's main patrons are at loggerheads with the international community. Iran has been locked in a dispute with the West over its nuclear program, which the United States, Israel and the European Union all suspect is aimed at developing weapons.

Syria has clashed with the West over its support for Palestinian militants - including the sheltering of Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal - as well as its suspected role in the assassination of former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri. The U.S. also accuses Damascus of doing too little to prevent insurgents crossing its border into Iraq to fight a U.S.-led coalition.

The White House blamed Syria and Iran for the kidnapping of the two Israeli soldiers, though Syrian Vice President Farouk al-Sharaa denied any role.

Analysts said the Hezbollah operation could not be separated from events in Gaza, Syria and Iran. "It relieves Hamas of some of the pressure and aims at establishing a new balance of power in the region, a strategic balance of terror," said Bechara Charbel, editor in chief of Lebanon's Al-Balad daily.

The move risks deepening divisions within the Arab world. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, a top U.S. ally, expressed impatience with Syria on Wednesday, implicitly accusing it of scuttling his efforts to win the release of the Israeli held by the Palestinians.

And within Lebanon, there are dangerous fault lines. Lebanese leaders have been split over international pressure to disarm Hezbollah, though so far they have rejected such a move. The Lebanese government, which includes two Hezbollah ministers but is dominated by anti-Syrians, distanced itself from the operation and rejected blame for the soldiers' kidnapping.

Last edited by fragout81 : 07-21-2006 at 05:06 AM.

Old 07-21-2006, 05:07 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleOne
You have got to be kidding me. Everyone knows this is GW's fault. Why are you blaming Israel? The mantra is being destroyed by your blaming Israel. GW is responsible for everything that happens in the world.

Let's see, we had UN Resolution 1559. UN didn't enforce it, and they had troops in Southern Lebanon to do so. Guess they were too busy raping, oops sorry that was in Africa. Well, they were to busy doing everything other than what theywere sent there for in the first place. Just so you dweebs know, this resolution said all militia's were to remove themselves from the Lebanese southern border. UN Troops were there supposedly to enforce this. The Taif Accords, by which the Lebanese civil war was ended, also called for disarming the militias and giving the Lebanese army control of its border. None of this was done. Israel was told give this land up and there would be peace. So Israel gave up the land so there would be peace.

So Hezbollah, those peace loving terrorists, dug a tunnel under the border, and attacked Jewish settlements and kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers. So much for peace. Now, Hezbollah puts all its missles in houses and the towns on the border. Refuses to let anyone leave, and then cries about the destruction of civilian homes and innocent civilians when Israel takes them out. These same "Peace" loving terrorists take pride in having their children strap bombs to themselves and blow up as many Israeli's as they can. Every time Israel has given up land for peace, the terrorists just can't stand it. Oh sure, they say they want peace, but they are always the ones who break the peace, then complain about Israel's over whelming response. I guess we are supposed to have equal deaths on both sides or it is not fair. Get a life. You just have to love these "Peace" loving terrorists by the way they always hide behind the skirts of their women and children. Real brave lot these "peace lovers" are.

As for the totally usless UN, they have not enforced one of their UN Sanctions against anybody. Never have, never will. They just like to "talk" about it. They are too busy taking money from under the table from every dictator in the world to really do something about anything. Name me one mission the UN had conducted that was successful in the last 20 years. Let me make it easy for you, there are zero, nil, nada, zilch, goose-egg, the big circle (just in case we have some mentally challenged reading this). I hope Israel takes all these "peace loving terrorists" out for good. Until then, you will not have "Peace" on the borders of Israel.
GW isn't responsible for everything. Just another puppet doing the good will of big business and Middle east oil. Oh yeah, don't forget the Zionists. But no matter who the president is, Clinton etc... Israel is not a subject that can be questioned. Which leaves me to ask, who IS in charge anyway?

ha..ha...haaaaa... peace loving terrorists. That is a good one. Really....

I can't fathom how the Hezbollah would be desparate enough to get kids to strap on explosives. That isn't right at all. Then again, it's alright for the little kosher kiddies to paint flowers on missiles heading over to wipe out another herd of "dirty little ragheads" right? That just tickles you pink.

Now the other thing I cannot fathom is when you say, "Israel gives up land for peace." That makes me chuckle. Really...

No wonder it angers the Arabs. Israel is wanting to give up land for peace... land that was never theirs to begin with...almost like rubbing a little salt in the wounds eh?

Israel to the UN
"thanks for the land suckas...now fvck off and kiss my kosher a$$"

Old 07-21-2006, 05:11 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian
I can't fathom how the Hezbollah would be desparate enough to get kids to strap on explosives. That isn't right at all. Then again, it's alright for the little kosher kiddies to paint flowers on missiles heading over to wipe out another herd of "dirty little ragheads" right? That just tickles you pink.
Where's your concern for the innocent civilians on the other side?

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14312

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14313

Old 07-21-2006, 05:25 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragout81
Where's your concern for the innocent civilians on the other side?

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14312

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14313
The hatefulness of both sides is being observed by the children. Generations are learning how to hate. Where will it stop? When one side totally obliterates the other, more-than-likely