report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2011, 08:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay

Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai, this company is operated ** convicted fraudster Phillipe Gubbay, previous companies of his are Tecnopanel Dubai and Capital Suisse, Gubbay runs advance fee frauds and Ponzi schemes (he now offers fake loans, BG's etc using false bank documents). He is wanted ** the authorities in France and the USA. Glen Gubbay (his son) acts as MD of Fractal Dimension. Phillipe Gubbay also uses the false names of James Edwards or Philip Merer, he remains in Dubai due to a lack of extradition treaties and is careful to set his agreements up outside of UAE law to avoid local criminal prosecution.
Avoid at all cost as you will kiss good**e to any money parted with.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gub

Could you show me proof they are a scam?

Old 09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Photo of Philippe Gubbay aka James Edwards aka Philippe Merer.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=phili...l2IilCg&zoom=1

Old 10-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Newbie Member

Phillipe Gubbay has real name, real registration company in Dubai and others countries, real banks. He use to travel so often and he walk free in Dubai, Frances, USA, He provide his passaport and he see the entrances and exits. We got finances from Fractal Dimension. The past,maybe he was around of something bad For something. He did not go to prision being the minim imputed to him. As many important people, use pass it special when the crisis finantial started. He is not a thieves or frabulent as you mentioned so exagerated!!!. Came on.* !. He is good Guy. Profetional as financer. This bad publicity is not fair". .

Old 10-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Newbie Member

I have seen many that they pay a lots money to make bad publicity. It is smell like that... Not normal.

We are sure who you are. I surprise this bad publicity, I think there is someone to pay huge amount for not see your success, The past is not too bad because your present is the satisfaction of all us. .. We dont care his past*.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Newbie Member

I have seen many that they pay a lots money to make bad publicity. It is smell like that... Not normal.

We are sure who you are. I surprise this bad publicity, I think there is someone to pay huge amount for not see your success, The past is not too bad because your present is the satisfaction of all us. .. We dont care the past*.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Newbie Member

We know James edwards in person, with his passaport. We know phillipe Gubbay in person with his real passaport. .

Old 10-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Newbie Member

Fractal Dimension is Real Company, and Real names of the members, credibility as financer in success results.!!!!!!!!!!!.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Cristobal, if you are trying to say that James Edwards and Phillipe Gubbay are two different people you are either deluded or working for him, we know he operates under at least 3 different identities, we know he is a convicted fraudster these are all verifiable facts. He is not a good guy, he is a thief liar and fraud and we will see him imprisoned, if you want to join him in prison then carry on working for him.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

We have uncovered a number of known associates of Gubbay and Fractal Dimension, before you enter into any business or transaction with this company ensure you carry out a full KYC (know your clients), or PM me with names and descriptions of the people introducing business or representing this company and we will be pleased to assist you or we can direct you to lawyers in Dubai who can advise you further on this company.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmon View Post
Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai, this company is operated ** convicted fraudster Phillipe Gubbay, previous companies of his are Tecnopanel Dubai and Capital Suisse, Gubbay runs advance fee frauds and Ponzi schemes (he now offers fake loans, BG's etc using false bank documents). He is wanted ** the authorities in France and the USA. Glen Gubbay (his son) acts as MD of Fractal Dimension. Phillipe Gubbay also uses the false names of James Edwards or Philip Merer, he remains in Dubai due to a lack of extradition treaties and is careful to set his agreements up outside of UAE law to avoid local criminal prosecution.
Mr Mon I share your views & comments regards Phillipe Gubbay or Merer aka James Edwards and Cristobal's comments could well have come from him or one of his cronies. Personally aware of nearly 15 clients that are still waiting for loans promised under contract 18 months ago by his operation Tecnopanel fze along with Rosemary Bushell of Associate Finance in Ripon, Yorks, uk and her toxic brokers Paul Dunco and Geoff Robinson. Gubbay or whichever names he's used for the numerous fraudulent operations is lethal. One seemingly informed individual recently announced that France has managed to extradite him from the Emirates and that he's currently under lock & key till his trial for a major scam in France. (Cannot verify this yet but am checking with a couple of sources and will confirm on this site if I have conclusive information.)

IF he is in prison, it's not to say his antics will halt. Veronique Merer or Gubbay his wife is capable of continuing his enterprise and will probably be doing just that. ALL readers beaware these people. Their names appear right across the internet with good reason. Don't get scammed.

tsu

Old 05-02-2012, 11:53 AM
I am new at Scam.com

lol mr phillipe was arrested on the29th of April for a bounce check and another deal of 1.9 millions that he chitted on people waiting for a BG or a loan here in Dubai.As far as i know he was bailed out and he will go to court .Beware he is using a Cyprus citizen by the Name of Marios to bring in potential customers for a loan and BG they take from you 50,000 euros and thats the last you see your money .You will get a check that will bounce or a BG that has no value to any bank.Please be carefull.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmon View Post
I am a friend of Glen Gubbay.

He has never worked with or for his father. There is nothing that links him to him.

From November 2010 to December 2012 he was a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in France.

Here is proof! He was even on television!

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-20h/2012/qui...e-7481053.html

I suggest you remove your comments before he sues you for defamation.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is a case of Identity Theft. Mr. Glen Gubbay had NOTHING to do with this. His attorneys are pressing charges against the blog. View the following PDF from his attorneys.

https://mega.co.nz/#!5JsRRCJA!XgM9OA...O3e31xEhxT_NbQ

I have deleted the second person's name because she has nothing to do with this either. She resigned as director many months ago.

Now I ask you to please delete all information, whilst attorneys solve this case of identity theft.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Newbie Member

ВНИМАНИЕ! Специальное пр

Требуются люди для обналички копий банковских карт USA/Europe.
Баланс от 1000$ до 5000$, 40% отсылаете нам, 60% оставляете себе.
Подробности на нашем сайте http://obnalmk.blogspot.com/

Все вопросы на почту obnalmk@gmail.com
Доказательства:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRR-owxsbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J046silEmjQ

теги: "дамп + пин купить Украина , купить дамп+пин без предоплаты Украина , продам дамп+пин Украина, продажа дамп+пин ,купить/продать дампы , заработок в интернете , дамп саппли , куплю карты , под обнал в АТМ банкомате , кардинг обнал , бешеные бабки ,бизнес кардинг , клоны кредиток украина , реал кардинг без предоплаты , скимминг ,скимеры , dump.supply , высокий лёгкий заработок , carding , skimmer ,CC carding,купить CC, купить картон на обнал,обнал картона,кардинг форум,обнал форум,кардинг сайт, real carding , dump and pin , dump, visa , mc , bank , cvv Dump + pin , cr-80 , как легко и быстро заработать деньги , шиминг , АТМ банкомат , хочу много денег , ДАМП ПИН , скрипт , основы кардинга , обмануть банки , хакер , хакинг , взлом , пластиковые банковские карты , кредитки USA без предоплаты , кардеры , копии карт , с балансом , дропы , продам картон без предоплаты ,drop,ДРОП,дроп обнал, АТМ дубликаты , шимминг , нелегальный заработок ,дубликаты кредиток, обнал кредиток,купить дмп + пин,купить DUMP,carding dump, обналичка дамп+пин без предоплаты , поддельные карты с пин кодом ,продажа дамп+пин, высокий нелегальный , быстрый , лёгкий заработок денег,carding форум, кардинг в Украине,carding CC,курлю картон CC,dump CC,pin CC, дамп и пин,
дамп+пин , купить ДАМП ПИН без предоплаты Украина , без предоплаты , продажа дампов с пинами , dump+pin , продам дампы , деньги , много денег , реал кардинг , скрипт , скиммер , шиммер , энкодер , лёгкий заработок , carder , carding , skimmer , real carding , dump and pin , обнал карт , карты под обнал без предоплаты , карты , кредитки , дубликаты карт Украина, взлом АТМ,взлом банкомата,кардинг без развода,carding real,обналичивание СС,обнал картона,продажа дампов, продажа DUMP + PIN, дамп + пин купить Россия, купить дамп+пин без предоплаты Россия"

Old 04-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Silver Member

Another scam is exposed thanks to this forum. I think people should be more careful in all the programs they try to invest in. Sometimes no one will be able to help you after being scammed.