report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2011, 09:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Investment/Romance Scams in Petra/Wadi Musa

It has been a year since I met Hamza Abdulmotaleb Mohammed Alhasanat and his family in Wadi Musa. After a brief meeting in Petra and subsequent 4 months on the internet Yahoo messenger he convinced me that he wanted to help the local Bedouin Community. He sent me an email which stated that he understood that the money I sent him was a loan and that everything had to be in my name but he will say anything to get money from tourists. I reported the scam to the Jordan Police on 29 November 2010 and made a complaint against this scammer but as far as I am aware nothing has been done to stop him. He is still luring unsuspecting tourists into his scams with his very devious chat. I am posting this so that women who are travelling alone in Wadi Musa will know that there are many scammers there who are only out to get as much money as they can from tourists. I have been contacted ** several other victims of Hamza and his associates. They have no scruples and will say anything to get money out of tourists especially women travelling on their own. Beware the Wadi Musa scammers but do not miss visiting Petra. It is one of the best tourist destinations in the Middle East.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Investment/Romance Scams in Petra/Wadi Musa

Warning.. Beware of the Jordan Bedouin bezness.
All the boys from the bedouin village by Petra, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum are scammers and liars!
Eamad, Ghassab, Khaled Albdoul, Athman Salm, Ahmed Alfaqeer, Mohammed Alfaqeer, Mohammed Ali Albdoul and Ahmed known as Johnny Deep.
Their business is to fool and cheat all the girls they can into falling in love with them.
They do it for business - to get sex and money.
They often have 2-5 foreign girlfriends at the same time. Their family knows and lies as well. All the “nice” people you meet lie! They all lie for each other because they all want something… Gifts, sex, money, phone, computer, cloths, gasoline, a donkey, even camels…The money they get from girls they use to get other girls.
They will make you believe that they are different from the others and you will see the love in their eyes. But it is not true! Don’t ever trust them! They are all the same. They do anything to fool you!
They will take you to caves in the mountains, to the most beautiful views, they will make fire and cook for you, take you to their family, dance, drink, watch the sunset and sunrise on a blanket under the ‘shooting stars’.
They do business with girls! They go with tourists and then they charm the girls to believe that they are in love with them. The truth is that they just want sex. When the girl goes back home, they will make friends with her on facebook, messenger, skype, email or phone. They are on all social media and have a lot of different accounts and names, so all the girls they trick don’t know about all the other girls. They will try to get you to come back to Jordan. And if you go back – they will pick you up in the airport or hotel, but when you leave they go pick up the next girl or a new tourist. If you had sex with one of them please go to your doctor and get tested for all sex diseases (HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea etc.) and Hepatitis B. They are whores, gigolos, scammers, trick thieves and they have sex with all possible. It is like trick rape, so don’t ever think that is true that a Bedouin boy from Petra loves you or want to marry you!
They will all tell you that you are special and that they love you, but also tell you lies about that their donkey died, their car is broke, their motorbike was stolen, they have to go to the hospital, someone complained about them so they have to go to jail. They often pretend to get into trouble and want you to send money through Western Union. They come up with the craziest stories – Only to get the money from you!!
They look like Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow), most of them have kohl in their eyes, wear scarf’s or have long hair. If you are with your husband or boyfriend they will fool him too, they will let you believe you are his best friend but also try to fuck your wife or girlfriend!
Names of boys doing this for fulltime business (with variations of their names): Eamad, Ghassab, Khaled Albdoul, Athman Salm, Othman Salm, Mohammad, Ahmed Alfaquer, Alfaqeer, Alfageer, Alfakeer, Mohammed Alfaquer, Alfaqeer, Alfageer, Alfakeer, Mohammed Albdoul, Albdool, Bdool, Bdoul, Mohammed Ali and Ahmed known as Johnny Deep (but they are not the only ones). They are all the same.. All the boys, men, girls, women and kids in the village is making business and living by cheating tourists.
And you will believe every lie they tell.. They are really good at this business!!
There are thousands of stories from girls around the world who experienced this, but-
The government in Jordan knows about this problem but they don’t do anything about it!
The police know about this problem and should warn all tourists especially in hotels, in Wadi Musa and around the main gate to Petra about these people, but they don’t.
The embassy and the airport of Amman and Aqaba should warn all women who come, and especially the women that come more than one time, but they don’t!
Jordan is the ‘peace’ safe country in the Middle East, so they don’t want to destroy that image for the rest of the world.
It is also good for the Jordanian economy that all these girls keeps coming and it is very bad for tourism if the world knew the truth about the secrets of beautiful Wadi Rum and Petra.
Join the new group that wants to stop this and tell your story – Share the names and the lies:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-...90518707632478
We understand if you want to be anonyms, so create a new anonyms facebook account (like they do!) and join the group. Together we will open this story to the world and try to get the authorities in Jordan to warn about this and stop it!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Investment/Romance Scams in Petra/Wadi Musa

And here is the story of the Mashaleh scammers of Wadi Musa.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_sc...1.htm#comments

Pay attention to all involved, and how professional they do it. Even the wife of Rami, has a page on her website about safety in Jordan, which includes the scamming. Very, very clever, since she lives with the family Mashaleh that are up to their ears in scamming. The whole family is part of it !! All brothers, the cousins. Pretty sad, and even worse: pathetic them all being "devoted" muslims. But doing evil, criminal things to non-muslim female tourists does not matter. To them western female tourists are all sharmutas (whores) anyway, and they deserve to be scammed. That is what a scammer told me. Great uh?

Bedouin of Wadi Musa and Uhm Sayhoun are kind, friendly, sweet, generous, warm....for 1 reason and for 1 reason only: THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MONEY. They want you to buy them things (laptops, phones, ipads, cars even, even business and houses, yes for real this has happened to a few ignorant women !!)
They will keep smothering you with messages and phone calls when you return home, to keep you warm: to send them money via Western Union.
The average wage for a bedouin on horse inside Petra is around, let's say JD 300. They get by on that. Easily. The families are large, all brothers work in Petra or offer tours and earn their bit of money that goes toward the whole family.

So imagine how wealthy female tourists are making them by sending JOD 200 - 300 every month and buying them all those gifts. You can be sure, they have more to spend than you, it might not seem that way, but it is. They are not poor. They are simpy lazy to get out there and do an honest job.

Never believe their heart breaking stories. They are telling lies, one after the other.

DONT GIVE THEM MONEY. NOTHING.