report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2011, 03:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Stiforp profits MLM

Anybody come across this MLM www.stiforp.com, is it legit?

Old 07-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Silver Member

Re: Stiforp profits MLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzaSA View Post
Anybody come across this MLM www.xxxxxxxx.com, is it legit?
It's a bit hard to tell anything, since their website reveals absolutely nothing about the business, it's owner(s), it's mission, etc. Also, any business that uses a UPS Store as it's address is more than just a little bit suspect...

Jerry

Old 07-31-2011, 06:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Yip, I tend to agree, there is absolutely no reference as to who the founding team/person is.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

My experience with MLM is that if you HAVE to pay money to get into a compensation plan or if you HAVE to buy a product in order to make money, it is illegal. Also, if you can get paid a commission on buying your own product, or are not forced to go outside of the company to find customers, it is illegal. If you get paid a bonus or commission for signing someone up as a rep, it is illegal. I hope this helps you all out with any MLM company that you are researching. Feel free to email me if you have any questions

Old 08-08-2011, 08:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

My experience with MLM is that if you HAVE to pay money to get into a compensation plan or if you HAVE to buy a product in order to make money, it is illegal. Also, if you can get paid a commission on buying your own product, or are not forced to go outside of the company to find customers, it is illegal. If you get paid a bonus or commission for signing someone up as a rep, it is illegal. I hope this helps you all out with any MLM company that you are researching. Feel free to email me if you have any questions

Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
What experience would that be, as it doesn't appear what you've stated is correct.
Two years of research into all MLM with one of the most successful MLM lawyers in the US. What about what I've stated is incorrect?

Old 08-08-2011, 08:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
How about the first line...need go no further.
I would do some serious research if I were you. Unless, of course, you enjoy walking blindly into deals thinking that they will last forever.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

http://www.myworldplus.com/

i am in stiforp....but after the cut off day i am still waiting for the spill over from mine upline! so i told mine downline that i froozed mine activities till they solved there technical problem....already told 2 people wait for pay and let them solve it first and what is this a look a like site?

http://www.myworldplus.com/

Old 08-15-2011, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzaSA View Post
Anybody come across this MLM www.stiforp.com, is it legit?
Obviously, there has to be a product to be legal, and yes, there are many products, but the premier one that got my interest is the live video on web feature which I had paid over $350. for from Live Face on Web, so when I evaluate any program, there has to be value, and as I see it, there is an abundance of value even without the income opportunity.

As to the potential, well, all I can say is so far so good, I have seen close to 10% upgrades, unheard of in my past experience with similar deals, and the mystical spillover fairy has blessed me with several to date, so who knows, but at least this was a very positive sign given you rarely see more than a 1% upgrade ratio in most deals.

As to owner, it is obvious when you research it, but as always with new deal, you have to do your due diligence.

FREE100KSECRET

Old 08-16-2011, 05:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I joind this program but its important to come under the right mlm builder so i looked in to it and norways fasted growing line is under http://timo.stiforptour.com/

Old 08-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

Over 95% of all these types of new programs fail in their first 2 years! Buy into HYPE & you will most likely will pay for it later!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Real Deal?

looks like nothing. what did they do last year? nothing.

stiforpbuilder.com
Creation date: 15 Jul 2011

hidden registration.

so, you want us to send money to nobody at a rented mailbox, for what, we don't know?

golly, thanx for the offer, really, thanx.

5753 G Santa Ana Canyon Road
Suite 512
Anaheim Hills Ca

Old 08-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNLife View Post
It's a bit hard to tell anything, since their website reveals absolutely nothing about the business, it's owner(s), it's mission, etc. Also, any business that uses a UPS Store as it's address is more than just a little bit suspect...

Jerry
Stiforp is a business opportunity and tools site for building any online business. That is the product they sell. The site offers lead capture pages with video presentations as an option and an autoresponder. They also offer other tools such as email scripts you can edit and tailor to fit your own business, not just promoting theirs. They also offer a commission plan for sponsoring into stiforp. They ARE selling a product, a service (marketing tools for ANY business) so this is legal.

Old 08-22-2011, 06:29 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

if there was a product, then all these agents would be busy selling it. instead, they are posting their referral links here and everywhere, trying to get some recruiting bonus or building a downline. don't worry, if you miss this opportunity, they will change the name and build the pyramid again next year.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Real Deal?

A lady that saw this signed up and this was my reply to her when she asked questions after the fact. I think she will do great using the StiforP product and if she shares it she will even make an income from it, what more can one ask for?
1) I have spoke with the owner a couple times on the phone 2) if you would read your own site you would see Nauder's mission statement 3) I have got 3 checks so far 4) why are you reading scam .com before even reading my mail I sent you? not just the one clip he has 4 or 5 of them there 5) it does not launch until 9/20 those who get a jump on this will do well between 7/20 and 9/20 6) the product works great if one uses it 7) like anything new one must study learn and then use it 8) it is legit, and if you understand there are over 200 million people trying to make money online and 199 million plus donít know where to start this is a Terrific tool 9) Itís a Funded Proposal and I had my start up cost and one year paid for in a few hours of sharing this with others Ö my best, http stiforpreview dot info

Last edited by RiseAbove : 08-23-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Newbie Member

[quote=Dtechtve;1079406]Yes they are legit, quote]

Heck they are more than "legit" look at this :

That is one of their many tools and they have 200 million people that can bebefit from the tool set they have.

For $9.95/mo there is no one on the planet that can come close.

Ya I am in this, and yes I made my investment ($139.95) back in a few hours... ya you can get in for $49.95 but the better deal you can see when you take the free tour.

Not a scam I been paid 3 times now and will be again tomorrow.

This can help anyone wanting to make money on line!

Cheers!

Old 08-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

you were paid for doing what? filling the matrix with recruits?

Old 08-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
you were paid for doing what? filling the matrix with recruits?
Well letís see... I get a check now twice a week for promoting http://eagle.ShareStiforp.com after someone makes a product purchase, as we all know without a legitimate product being sold no commission can be paid out. Really a simple concept that I think has been going on how for a few years.. LOL