report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Jobs gloom..... MLM is a good option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaattone View Post
Jobs are terrible in the U.S. too and I don't see people flocking to MLMs. For one thing, every penny counts in many households and they don't have the extra $$ for auto ship programs and monthly fees.
Then join one where the autoship is covered by customers orders, or there is no autoship and there are no monthly fees.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
More jobs gloom in the UK, this time for graduates. More reasons to look at MLM as an option.
That's why all those MLM's reccommend not quitting your day job until you replace your income several times over.... because MLM is such a great option.

That's a key indicator of the relative validity of the "MLM economy." Without MLM, the rest of the economy runs just fine. Without the rest of the economy, MLM collapses.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
That's why all those MLM's reccommend not quitting your day job until you replace your income several times over.... because MLM is such a great option.
And right there you show your business non-savvy! MLM has a huge advantage over traditional businesses in that you can build it from scratch while keeping your job and being able to afford to put food on the table. The hardest part of starting a traditional business is that you will almost certainly have to start it from scratch full time, meaning you will not have a job income to live on.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
why not include the income figures.

$966 million in income from 3900 full time employees and 1.3 million sellers. be conservative in the favor of the sellers and say the employees only average $10/hr.... 3900*10*40*50= 78 million. 966-78 = 888 million. 888/1.3 = $683/yr....before expenses. $56/month....before expenses. Ouch. Nevermind the bulk of that income will be taken up by that top 0.5% or so, taking that average down to roughly zero....before expenses.

It's great, unless you actually look at the results. Then it's not so great.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Then join one where the autoship is covered by customers orders, or there is no autoship and there are no monthly fees.
O.K, I get it, Everything in Vitamark is free.

All I have to do is scrape up 29 bucks and I'm in business.

Just one problem...

Who's going to pay my phone bill so I don't miss any weekly "Cookie Calls'?

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Are there really any MLMS without costs of SOME KIND to stay in them? If so name one or two. Otherwise STFU.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
I love it. Cal now blames the world economic collapse on MLM.
That is such a silly comment. But (mlm) typical.

Nobody believes for one munute that MLM's are responsible for the "world's econonic collaspe" because we all know so few people are vulnerable enough to get involved in the first place.

That's like saying a water drop on a nats ass is responsible for global warming and the rising sea levels.

You veteran mlmer's always go to the far extremes for some reason. Go figure!

A documented and researched 97 - 99.9% failure rate for MLM inductees doesn't help the situation.

Don't you agree?

Here's a good one....

Old 07-01-2011, 08:05 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Are there really any MLMS without costs of SOME KIND to stay in them? If so name one or two. Otherwise STFU.
Question? Can you name ANY business that doesn't have some kind of ongoing costs or fees?

It's a b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s...
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:

That's a key indicator of the relative validity of the "MLM economy." Without MLM, the rest of the economy runs just fine. Without the rest of the economy, MLM collapses.
I've got news for you cal. without the rest of the economy, everything collapses, cat too.
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 07-01-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:

There are always costs in business, but there are different levels of costs. At the lowest level you could join a company for less than $50, find some products you like and want to order on a monthly basis, then use word of mouth advertising (free) to tell people about the products and the business. Got more money? Then spend more on product samples, buying leads and spending on advertising. Thats the advantage of MLM, the costs can be tailored to your pocket.
Btw, does every one of your posts need the silly ''STFU''S with them? You sound like what we call a CHAV over here. You even have the baseball cap, lol!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-02-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
There are always costs in business, but there are different levels of costs. At the lowest level you could join a company for less than $50, find some products you like and want to order on a monthly basis, then use word of mouth advertising (free) to tell people about the products and the business. Got more money? Then spend more on product samples, buying leads and spending on advertising. Thats the advantage of MLM, the costs can be tailored to your pocket.
Btw, does every one of your posts need the silly ''STFU''S with them? You sound like what we call a CHAV over here. You even have the baseball cap, lol!
Thanks for "Chav", Chris.

I know of a few round these parts...

2 funny!

yodatone seems to fit too!

Nice...
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 07-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I've got news for you cal. without the rest of the economy, everything collapses, cat too.
Wow, you can't even understand the simplest of things, can you? Doesn't surprise me, but it is sad.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Band

Quote:
I love it. Cal now blames the world economic collapse on MLM.
Says the man who's admitted to being a child molester (since we are playing "things other people didn't say"). Do you REALLY want to play that game?

Are you an outright liar or are you that colossally stupid to think I said MLM caused the economic problems?

Serious question Wil. Are you this much of a conman or are you even dumber than Kerry?

Last edited by calvinandhobbes : 07-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Band

Quote:
And right there you show your business non-savvy! MLM has a huge advantage over traditional businesses in that you can build it from scratch while keeping your job and being able to afford to put food on the table. The hardest part of starting a traditional business is that you will almost certainly have to start it from scratch full time, meaning you will not have a job income to live on.
If you are going to talk about other's business non-savvy, you might not want to expose your own in the very same post. One does not have to go full time to start a small business.

Your pathetic spin is so transparent. You always want to compare starting an MLM to starting some huge expensive business. Small businesses exist that are small little startups. People do them all the time. Some do well, some don't.

We can talk about one "almost certainty".... your posts will be BS.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
If you are going to talk about other's business non-savvy, you might not want to expose your own in the very same post. One does not have to go full time to start a small business.

Your pathetic spin is so transparent. You always want to compare starting an MLM to starting some huge expensive business. Small businesses exist that are small little startups. People do them all the time. Some do well, some don't.

We can talk about one "almost certainty".... your posts will be BS.
Thats why I said ''almost certainly'', meaning that occasionally, very occasionally you can start a business alongside your job. Yeah, you could start a baby sitting business, or cut someone's grass, but none of those ''part time while holding a job'' types of business have anywhere near the potential of a MLM distributorship for the simple reason they dont have any potential for leverage (without employing others)
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
More jobs gloom in the UK, this time for graduates. More reasons to look at MLM as an option.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re-degree.html
You are kidding, right? How would it work, if people instead of legitimate occupations would start selling to each other products through MLM schemes? Where the money would come from into such a system?

Old 07-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
MLM is an option? so is joining a monastery or drinking antifreeze.

MLM is not a replacement for a real job. stop in the bank, tell them you want to buy a new car, have no job, but expect to make lots of money in MLM. meet reality.
+1 Good one

Old 07-02-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
It's a b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s...
It's a s-c-a-m...

100 up, 97 down.

Here's a good one....