report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
I observe amongst other things the the definite human tendency to be gullible and dogmatic.


Gullible to believe what your government embroiders for you and dogmatic enough to stick to those first impressions that was GIVEN to you.

Soup with his empty statements and his emotional outbursts is a great example to what I say.

Just for a challenge let me say that the moon landings never happened and that all the man made stuff on mars was NOT put there ** the astronauts as we thought they were.

I challenge anyone to tell me we did land on the moon as if I never knew our history, and bring proof. I will play ultimate skeptic and see how far you get.
In your view why is one who believes in science gullible? Why is it gullible to believe " government " when it is based on science and evidence.

Why is it NOT gullible to believe every and any video one selectively chooses from on you tube.

You claim to be not gullible yet your standard seems to be " government " and truth are mutually exclusive which is a sign of true gullibility and stupidity.

People know that people in government can lie and have lied but this is not mean every thing government states is a lie.

BTW what you run from is not empty statements they are factual and true hence your efforts to avoid addressing my posts. Also it is disdain not emotional outbursts


Reply With Quote

  #182  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Sorry you're right I meant the moon. There are evidence of long gone bases on mars too but that' s not the issue here.

Well what is that? What am I looking at? I see arrows pointing to something that makes a shadow.

I think the alien antennas on the moon was more discernable than that.
You'll have to take that up with the aliens. The pics are ID'd by following the posted link.


Last edited by yyy123 : 08-01-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #183  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:07 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
I challenge anyone to tell me we did land on the moon as if I never knew our history, and bring proof. I will play ultimate skeptic and see how far you get.
The challenge is flawed. Why would anyone attempt to do so when, you can and will dismiss, out of hand, any evidence presented. That's not being the ultimate skeptic, that's just being a dick. (See Soulbore, CNANCE, TerryP...et al.)

It's the same with 9/11 and JFK nutters. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE that will convince these people because they know "the truth".

Move on.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #184  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
You'll have to take that up with the aliens. The pics are ID'd by following the posted link.
Yah? What If I re- Id them? There is no way you can say that they present what they say. You will have to take someone's word for it.

At least the stuff presented on those Nasa confession videos I posted have at least a visual image that confirms what people say they are.

If I have to take SOMEONE'S word I would rather take the one who shows me something that represents what they are claiming.

Reply With Quote

  #185  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:22 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Yah? What If I re- Id them? There is no way you can say that they present what they say. You will have to take someone's word for it.
And so it begins.....
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #186  
Old 08-01-2011, 04:12 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
And so it begins.....
Nope. The pics were from their original source. Since he denies them, which I said previously he would, it's over. He's no more someone who wants to learn than a rock.

Let him be ignorant.

Reply With Quote

  #187  
Old 08-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Yah? What If I re- Id them? There is no way you can say that they present what they say. You will have to take someone's word for it.

At least the stuff presented on those Nasa confession videos I posted have at least a visual image that confirms what people say they are.

If I have to take SOMEONE'S word I would rather take the one who shows me something that represents what they are claiming.
There are no NASA confession videos that claim of yours was proven wrong several pages ago.

Someone claiming to have once worked for NASA and telling a story is not a confession ** NASA.

Reply With Quote

  #188  
Old 08-01-2011, 07:26 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
There are no NASA confession videos that claim of yours was proven wrong several pages ago.

Someone claiming to have once worked for NASA and telling a story is not a confession ** NASA.
Only proves you never watched the videos I posted.You don't even know what they claim or who claims their credibility. Thank you for making my case.

So guys this is the standstil. I am glad you caught on so quickly. Yes I will debunk anything you come up with unless it really is full proof, and you are not willing to look at the stuff I post. But there is a difference between you and me.

There was a time when I was chanting what you guys are chanting now. I have been a Church going Christian good placid citizen once, I have been a believer in the moon landings. Hell My favorite movie once was "The right stuff" I also believed the 911 myth once. I was on your side once untill I started to think for myself.

You have never been on this side so how will you ever know? How can a mind that was on the one side from the get go, be open?

But here we are. From everything I saw with an open mind I choose the most credible. Even if the most credible simply points to the fact that the FIRST story or source as you like to call it, is a LIE.
But also we were genetically coded and raised to follow like sheep so I am not surprised that there are people that will blindly believe and defend the myths their governments feed them.

Be well

Reply With Quote

  #189  
Old 08-02-2011, 01:16 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Only proves you never watched the videos I posted.You don't even know what they claim or who claims their credibility. Thank you for making my case.

So guys this is the standstil. I am glad you caught on so quickly. Yes I will debunk anything you come up with unless it really is full proof, and you are not willing to look at the stuff I post. But there is a difference between you and me.

There was a time when I was chanting what you guys are chanting now. I have been a Church going Christian good placid citizen once, I have been a believer in the moon landings. Hell My favorite movie once was "The right stuff" I also believed the 911 myth once. I was on your side once untill I started to think for myself.

You have never been on this side so how will you ever know? How can a mind that was on the one side from the get go, be open?

But here we are. From everything I saw with an open mind I choose the most credible. Even if the most credible simply points to the fact that the FIRST story or source as you like to call it, is a LIE.
But also we were genetically coded and raised to follow like sheep so I am not surprised that there are people that will blindly believe and defend the myths their governments feed them.

Be well
You do not debunk... you deny. You will be left to your own. Tell Diet Smith hello/

Reply With Quote

  #190  
Old 08-02-2011, 01:38 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Only proves you never watched the videos I posted.You don't even know what they claim or who claims their credibility. Thank you for making my case.

So guys this is the standstil. I am glad you caught on so quickly. Yes I will debunk anything you come up with unless it really is full proof, and you are not willing to look at the stuff I post. But there is a difference between you and me.

There was a time when I was chanting what you guys are chanting now. I have been a Church going Christian good placid citizen once, I have been a believer in the moon landings. Hell My favorite movie once was "The right stuff" I also believed the 911 myth once. I was on your side once untill I started to think for myself.

You have never been on this side so how will you ever know? How can a mind that was on the one side from the get go, be open?

But here we are. From everything I saw with an open mind I choose the most credible. Even if the most credible simply points to the fact that the FIRST story or source as you like to call it, is a LIE.
But also we were genetically coded and raised to follow like sheep so I am not surprised that there are people that will blindly believe and defend the myths their governments feed them.

Be well

Really???....ok, debunk the first hand testimony of Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.



Reply With Quote

  #191  
Old 08-02-2011, 04:27 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Really???....ok, debunk the first hand testimony of Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr.
Jeez, he's already 'proven' that Arizona State University is lying... There's nothing left :(

The guy is a moron. He thinks that in order to be open minded you have to believe everything you're handed.

Quote:
Though, I still like the proof we didn't go the the moon because Hubble hasn't taken photos of the landing sites... even though the artifacts are too small for Hubble to resolve. The lunar orbiter took the pics, but the artifacts were actually placed there by aliens to confuse us by making us think we went to the Moon.
You see... Kennedy was killed because he knew about the aliens & NASA probably had it done... to keep him quiet. Greer was, no doubt, on their payroll at the time.
As time progressed it became clear that NASA had to follow through on Kennedy's challenge so they developed technologies designed to make it look like we went to the moon. (aided, of course by the aliens already there). With their assistance lunar "artifacts" were transported to the Moon's surface and set up at various locations to simulate lunar landing sites.
While this was being done Kubrick was shooting the best work he never did right in the Nevada desert and/or in an Area 51 hanger.
His story hasn't changed... Aliens did it. They probably brought us the over 800 pounds of lunar material too.


Last edited by yyy123 : 08-02-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #192  
Old 08-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Only proves you never watched the videos I posted.You don't even know what they claim or who claims their credibility. Thank you for making my case.

So guys this is the standstil. I am glad you caught on so quickly. Yes I will debunk anything you come up with unless it really is full proof, and you are not willing to look at the stuff I post. But there is a difference between you and me.

There was a time when I was chanting what you guys are chanting now. I have been a Church going Christian good placid citizen once, I have been a believer in the moon landings. Hell My favorite movie once was "The right stuff" I also believed the 911 myth once. I was on your side once untill I started to think for myself.

You have never been on this side so how will you ever know? How can a mind that was on the one side from the get go, be open?

But here we are. From everything I saw with an open mind I choose the most credible. Even if the most credible simply points to the fact that the FIRST story or source as you like to call it, is a LIE.
But also we were genetically coded and raised to follow like sheep so I am not surprised that there are people that will blindly believe and defend the myths their governments feed them.

Be well
now you are lying once again I did watch your videos and you did not do so.

None of them include a confession ** NASA period.

In your world what constitutes credibility?

Reply With Quote

  #193  
Old 08-02-2011, 06:55 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Really???....ok, debunk the first hand testimony of Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr.
Well maybe ....then again maybe not.
Quote:
LEBANON, OHIO—Apollo 11 mission commander and famed astronaut Neil Armstrong shocked reporters at a press conference Monday, announcing he had been convinced that his historic first step on the moon was part of an elaborate hoax orchestrated B y the United States government.
According to Armstrong, he was forced to reconsider every single detail of the monumental journey after watching a few persuasive YouTube videos, and reading several blog posts on conspiracy theorist Ralph Coleman's website, OmissionControl.org.
"It only took a few hastily written paragraphs published b y this passionate denier of mankind's so-called 'greatest technological achievement' for me to realize I had been living a lie, " said a visibly emotional Armstrong, addressing reporters at his home. "It has become painfully clear to me that on July 20, 1969, the Lunar Module under the control of my crew did not in fact travel 250,000 miles over eight days, touch down on the moon, and perform various experiments, ushering in a new era for humanity. Instead, the entire thing was filmed on a soundstage, most likely in New Mexico." Source
Now one could argue that the man was being sarcastic. Or one can do like Soup and grab onto the teeniest possability that he could be comming out of denial when he was just being sarcastic, and suddenly shout." See you are proving that it WAS a hoax." Debate and dogmatism at its best.

Lets see what we know about Buzz
Quote:
The second man on the Moon, 33rd degree Mason Buzz Aldrin was asked at a banquet what it felt like to step onto the lunar surface. He got up without saying a word and left the room crying uncontrollably. Another time (you can watch on you tube) he was approached and called out b y someone on the Moon hoax and reacted b y punching him in the face.
He acts less like someone who has walked on the Moon and more like someone trying to live a big lie. He also must fear for his life because he has taken a Masonic blood-oath not to expose the hoax. Before the first manned Apollo mission, 11 would-be Apollo astronauts died from supposed accidents in the line of duty. Three of them “accidentally” had their test capsule pumped full of high pressure oxygen until it exploded. Seven more died in plane crashes and one in a car crash. 11 astronauts coincidentally dying under such circumstances is highly unlikely and points towards the Masons trying to find the right people to sell their hoax.

Source.
Is it or is it not?
I cannot say for certain that the first moon landing happened.



Last edited by eugene66 : 08-02-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #194  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Well maybe ....then again maybe not. Now one could argue that the man was being sarcastic. Or one can do like Soup and grab onto the teeniest possability that he could be comming out of denial when he was just being sarcastic, and suddenly shout." See you are proving that it WAS a hoax." Debate and dogmatism at its best.

Lets see what we know about Buzz
Is it or is it not?
I cannot say for certain that the first moon landing happened.

Moon Landing View more presentations from John Smith
I thought you made a claim about believing credible sources.

Sorry I have never done what you describe above I deal in facts only and facts prove you dead wrong.

Number one the source for your claim about Armstrong is " the Onion " you DO realize that the Onion is a parody newspaper which makes stuff up for comedic purposes don't you ?

Armstrong never made any such reference sarcastic or other wise to the Lunar landing being a hoax.

The source for your quote on Aldrin is easily laughable since it is a TABLOID.

Aldrin did in fact punch out a fool but not because he was challenged about the lunar landing being faked.

The guy was an obnoxious fool who jabbed his finger on Aldrin's chest and called him a liar several times in a hostile and threatening manner. Aldrin ( who is much older than this ass clown ) righteously defended himself with a hay maker which the moron deserved.

You still have no evidence that the landings were faked and the evidence proves you wrong and you are a liar.

No videos you posted included any confessions ** NASA and you know it. I dare you to post one that is a confession ** NASA

Reply With Quote

  #195  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:20 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
now you are lying once again I did watch your videos and you did not do so.

None of them include a confession ** NASA period.

In your world what constitutes credibility?
Have you watched "Out of the blue?" The press conference where NASA AND military confess?

And have you watched "UFO the greatest story ever denied?"

If you say you have like you already did above and you are HONEST, Then you would not say what you just did unless you are bent on being right ** calling me a liar you unethical fake.

Logic dictates that YOU ARE LYING.

Hell knows why. Are you trying to be right or are you trying to be real?

When you drop all moral integrity and ethics just to win an argument then you are out of touch with reality. So get lost. Your words have lost all their credability.

Reply With Quote

  #196  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:42 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
I thought you made a claim about believing credible sources.
Where? Quote please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
Sorry I have never done what you describe above I deal in facts only and facts prove you dead wrong.
Actually you don't post facts. You simply say what we post is wrong as if its really so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
Number one the source for your claim about Armstrong is " the Onion " you DO realize that the Onion is a parody newspaper which makes stuff up for comedic purposes don't you ?
No I didn't but I don't believe you either. You already proved that you can blatantly lie through your teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
Armstrong never made any such reference sarcastic or other wise to the Lunar landing being a hoax.
Like I said. I don't believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
The source for your quote on Aldrin is easily laughable since it is a TABLOID.
Really? HAHAHA!! You wish. Its FACT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
Aldrin did in fact punch out a fool but not because he was challenged about the lunar landing being faked.
If you watched the video yourself you would know that you are lying now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
The guy was an obnoxious fool who jabbed his finger on Aldrin's chest and called him a liar several times in a hostile and threatening manner. Aldrin ( who is much older than this ass clown ) righteously defended himself with a hay maker which the moron deserved.
Hay maker? What the hell kinda way is that to cloak violence? He punched him in the face. Now a man who walks his talk and live in HONESTY would not resort to violence when confronted in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
You still have no evidence that the landings were faked and the evidence proves you wrong and you are a liar.
HAHAHA!! People who hide behind doors will search behind doors.
(Ask your therapist what I just said.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups lies
No videos you posted included any confessions ** NASA and you know it. I dare you to post one that is a confession ** NASA
Like I said in my post before. You would not say this if you saw the videos.

Unless you were lying again. HELL KNOWS WHY YOU WOULD LIE LIKE THIS.
Are you being paid to do this?

Reply With Quote

  #197  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Have you watched "Out of the blue?" The press conference where NASA AND military confess?

And have you watched "UFO the greatest story ever denied?"

If you say you have like you already did above and you are HONEST, Then you would not say what you just did unless you are bent on being right ** calling me a liar you unethical fake.

Logic dictates that YOU ARE LYING.

Hell knows why. Are you trying to be right or are you trying to be real?

When you drop all moral integrity and ethics just to win an argument then you are out of touch with reality. So get lost. Your words have lost all their credability.
Wrong idiot you do not have the faintest clue what logic is go read a book.

The videos display the views of private individuals NOT THE VIEWS OF NASA OR THE MILITARY.

THEY DID NOT CONFESS IN ANY OF YOUR VIDEOS PERIOD you unbelievably childish and dishonest imbecile.

Now go find some forum where a five year old might be fooled ** your idiocy

Reply With Quote

  #198  
Old 08-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: FAKE Moon landing director: Stanley Kubrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Only proves you never watched the videos I posted.You don't even know what they claim or who claims their credibility. Thank you for making my case.

So guys this is the standstil. I am glad you caught on so quickly. Yes I will debunk anything you come up with unless it really is full proof, and you are not willing to look at the stuff I post. But there is a difference between you and me.

There was a time when I was chanting what you guys are chanting now. I have been a Church going Christian good placid citizen once, I have been a believer in the moon landings. Hell My favorite movie once was "The right stuff" I also believed the 911 myth once. I was on your side once untill I started to think for myself.

You have never been on this side so how will you ever know? How can a mind that was on the one side from the get go, be open?

But here we are. From everything I saw with an open mind I choose the most credible. Even if the most credible simply points to the fact that the FIRST story or source as you like to call it, is a LIE.
But also we were genetically coded and raised to follow like sheep so I am not surprised that there are people that will blindly believe and defend the myths their governments feed them.

Be well
Here you go you asked for proof or a quote above is your claim to believe only the most credible sources.

Which in your stupid world includes the Onion.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why was the moon landing actually a hoax? bibleman Science Scams 32 02-20-2013 06:06 PM
I love Stanley Kubrick movies Pissed Off 2 I Love 0 11-25-2012 05:00 PM
Landing on the moon. myglobalresults Conspiracy Theories 7 08-31-2009 06:26 PM
Pantheon of History's biggest scam's-Moon Landing steve burns Political Chat 1 04-12-2008 05:27 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.