report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 AM

UnlimitedProfitsdotcom (School for MLM)

I wanted to share this with anyone who is Serious about making a Supplimental Income or working towards Financial Freedom.
Incase your someone that does not have other avenues for information like this. I really like these guys personalities and their humor. They have alot of fun and keep it Non-Boring.

I am working on a 5-10 yr plan myself. When I say Financial Freedom for me I simply mean taking 5-10 yrs part time and creating a income that will allow me to replace what I make now on a Residual Basis. I am NOT into Hype.

There is one thing you can Work on or EARN that they can NOT take away from you and that is Skill.
I am a Student of alot of Mentors,Coaches and Teachers.
I was shown UnlimitedProfits and you will notice I will NOT link anyone in because I am simply a Free Member. I can upgrade if I choose to do so. I have loved the info they have shared and some of the Video's they have posted.
Have I heard about 70% of this info from other Mentors? Sure but just like Public Education it's always good to hear more than once and sometimes even with a Different Voice.

This is far from a Scam, It's Education and I simply wanted to share it with people that are WORKING on a Plan and looking for a Hand UP and not a Hand Out knowing this industry as ANY Business takes WORK......

I hope everyone has a Wonderful weekend and to wish everyone continued success.

Last edited by CommonSenseMan : 06-25-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Re: UnlimitedProfitsdotcom (School for MLM)

Sounds like this guy hitched a ride on the turnip truck on his way the Amway archives container now located on the first ship to the free land.

We've heard it all before my friend. Good luck!

Old 06-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Re: UnlimitedProfitsdotcom (School for MLM)

Char- Care to elaborate on this pretty much useless mini-rant?

97%er's are in the boat they are in due to the Public Education. I didn't learn this through MLM,Networking, or Direct Sales. I learned this as a Traditional Business owner for over 20yrs now from my mentor.
I have had 9 different types of business's and have been VERY blessed to have never failed. This was due to my Commitment and Hard work.

Books like Think and Grow Rich, How to Win Friends and Influence People were shown to me 20+ yrs ago. I like education period and thats what this is.

Have you even looked at it? If it's got some FREE education that may help a networker then can you PLEASE explain to me why it's bad?

What are you doing to help others?

I stepped into Direct Sales,MLM,Networking a little
over 5 yrs ago and have been successful with the 2 companies I am apart of.
1- Service Oriented
2- is a Product
I follow the Systems and don't expect TOO MUCH too Quick.
I make enough Residual in both to pay my Mortgage, and my Car note. One even pays my Electric Bill(This should be easy to figure out for some).

I don't HYPE people into my companies. I keep them as FAR away from Hype as Possible. I keep it simple so almost anyone can do it.

Last edited by CommonSenseMan : 06-25-2011 at 12:55 PM.