report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Newbie Member

Javalution Coffee Company Expanding

This is some of the latest news about Javalution Coffee Company out of Miami, Fl.

Rochon Premium Brands will feature coffee made by Javalution as one of the flagship products in its line of high-end consumables. Branded as Rochon Premium Coffee, the product is a rich, dark coffee made from 100% Arabica beans, slow roasted, packaged hot and shipped within 24 hours of roasting. It is called Chairman's Special Reserve Dark Roast.

Javalution also has a direct sales division that makes up about 10% of it's sales.

This Friday Javalution is purchasing a company that has not been named yet. I am hoping it is another mlm company that has distrabution and penetration in the overseas market.

Keep and eye on this coffee company. JCOF.PK . Maybe they are planning a move to the NASDAQ.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Diamond Member

Re: Javalution Coffee Company Expanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTizing View Post
This is some of the latest news about Javalution Coffee Company out of Miami, Fl.
Rochon Premium Brands will feature coffee made by Javalution as one of the flagship products in its line of high-end consumables. Branded as Rochon Premium Coffee, the product is a rich, dark coffee made from 100% Arabica beans, slow roasted, packaged hot and shipped within 24 hours of roasting. It is called Chairman's Special Reserve Dark Roast.
Javalution also has a direct sales division that makes up about 10% of it's sales.
This Friday Javalution is purchasing a company that has not been named yet. I am hoping it is another mlm company that has distrabution and penetration in the overseas market.
Keep and eye on this coffee company. JCOF.PK . Maybe they are planning a move to the NASDAQ.
Why is it that so many scams come out of south Florida? Is it that they have no laws down there?

Old 06-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Newbie Member

You would not know what a good growing company looks like.

Javalution just got the contract to supply efundraising.com with one million dollars of coffee for schools to have fund raisers.

Javalution has now has their coffee on Carnaval Cruise lines ships. Now you will be able to have good coffee when you sail!

Javalution has doubled its roasters capacity in 2 months.

The JavaFit MLM only makes up 10% of Javalutions business.

NO SCAM HERE just a great company.

Tomorrow night I will have some news to post here. It's coming out after the stock closes tomorrow.

See you then. I own a lot of JCOF stock and I will be a happy camper.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:25 AM
Platinum Member

So if I am reading the financials correctly, they have 1.4 million in total revenue.... 1.3 million for cost of goods sold...

With a market value of 135 million.

That is so utterly out of whack, anyone with any knowledge of stocks can see it....

Old 06-17-2011, 05:06 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
You would not know what a good growing company looks like.
Javalution just got the contract to supply efundraising.com with one million dollars of coffee for schools to have fund raisers.
Javalution has now has their coffee on Carnaval Cruise lines ships. Now you will be able to have good coffee when you sail!
Javalution has doubled its roasters capacity in 2 months.
The JavaFit MLM only makes up 10% of Javalutions business.
NO SCAM HERE just a great company.
Tomorrow night I will have some news to post here. It's coming out after the stock closes tomorrow.
See you then. I own a lot of JCOF stock and I will be a happy camper.
I know there is a cruise company with a similar name, but they are a major corporation, and they would never pay up for over-priced coffee. Especially from a company that is being hyped by penny stock pumpers.

Is Carnaval Cruise lines a company that has a dinghy with an outboard? Wouldn't be the first time we have seen that sort of thing happen in this type of scam.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

http://www.mlmhelpdesk.com/2011/06/1...th-youngevity/
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
I know there is a cruise company with a similar name, but they are a major corporation, and they would never pay up for over-priced coffee. Especially from a company that is being hyped by penny stock pumpers.

Is Carnaval Cruise lines a company that has a dinghy with an outboard? Wouldn't be the first time we have seen that sort of thing happen in this type of scam.
Sometimes I wonder where your brains are. Javalution makes the JavaFit brand and that is only 10% of their business. 90% of their business is WallMart, Carnaval Cruise Lines, Double Eagle Coffee and many others.

Take the time to read http://javalution.com/investor.php?cat=investor before you start spirting off at the mouth with worthless comments that shows you never research anything before making a comment.
knock it into your head.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Platinum Member

Lets recap

1st Qtr 2011
Total Income 1,454,731.62
Cost of Goods Sold 1,311,394.12
Expenses 534,998.98

Net Ordinary Income (135,594.51)

http://www.otcmarkets.com/otciq/ajax...d.pdf?id=47594

Market Value1 $143,448,482

How is a company losing 135k on 1.5 million in sales worth 143 million? Market cap of 100 TIMES sales is insane....

Obviously someone sees this because they have a staggering short interest:

Short Selling Data
Short Interest 979,473 (1,909.75%)

Old 06-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder where your brains are. Javalution makes the JavaFit brand and that is only 10% of their business. 90% of their business is WallMart, Carnaval Cruise Lines, Double Eagle Coffee and many others.
Take the time to read before you start spirting off at the mouth with worthless comments that shows you never research anything before making a comment.
knock it into your head.
I have enough brains to know that someone who was promoting a serious stock would know how to spell the customers' names. As opposed to a penny stock pumper who is good at making noise and that's about it.