report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Re: MLM Growth Trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Its obvious by the nature of JamesR's posts that he doesn't understand much of anything.

JamesR, the most ignored member of scam.com...IMO.
Heiney,

Either shit or get off the toilet.

You are one kitless MLM wonder that has lost all credibility by sitting on the sidelines blabbering about how great MLM is with no verifiable proof or current activity whatsoever.

At least your sidekicks here have current autoship accounts and do a good job at pretending they have a real businesses by advertising here at SCAM.COM.

Buy a new kit and get involved (again) or shut the hell up.

Maybe you can ask your boss at the plex for a few extra hours of overtime. By the way, it's summertime and we all know the pools need extra net sweeping for debris this time of year.

I'm pretty sure you are good at it at this point...it's all in the wrist...right?

You are really looking foolish at this point.

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 06-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Any consumable product that was autoshipped to me every month I would get tired of, especially if I knew it was always going to be there expecting me to eat/drink it.

Quite possibly one of the most stupid posts I've ever seen on here, and thats saying something!

Have you ever thought that people might like the product and dont want to run out of it every month?

My wife has an autoshipped joint product every month and quite simply is in pain when she doesnt take it. Do you think she gets tired of it?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
Nopal opunctia has been known to assist with hangovers if your moniker has any reality with it.....
So can we see the research that shows this to be true? Or is this just another example of "I heard it from somebody"?
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes you can.
So, why would I send you $50 for a bottle of it when I can whip $2 out of my pocket for a common jar of the stuff at the little Mexican grocery store across the street.

I could also go to the tavern next door for a 'hair of the dog' Bloody Mary to cure a hangover. Or, I could do the medically recommended cure of drinking a bunch of tap water for free.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:47 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
So, why would I send you $50 for a bottle of it when I can whip $2 out of my pocket for a common jar of the stuff at the little Mexican grocery store across the street.

I could also go to the tavern next door for a 'hair of the dog' Bloody Mary to cure a hangover. Or, I could do the medically recommended cure of drinking a bunch of tap water for free.
It's a choice we all make independently of each other!

Wil made his, you made yours, I made mine...

Ain't it great! There's room for all of us to make our own choices in this life!

Or, would you just prefer everyone to do things your way?

(I hope he answers the questions posed...if he doesn't answer them, and instead tries to duck and weave around them proves that he is trying to deceive...or at least promote his negative, biased, anti-MLM agenda!)

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Last edited by ohein56 : 06-16-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:

You could indeed do any of those things. Isnt it great we have choices.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'd be interested in your $2 a jar at the grocery store. Are you willing to go to the effort of taking a picture of it, providing the product name, label and ingredients so we can compare?
Either you are a serious knucklehead, or you have never been to a store in a Mexican neighborhood or one owned by someone with Mexican heritage. The jars of the stuff are available in all of them. If they have a produce section you can also get the fresh stuff for dirt cheap.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's a choice we all make independently of each other!
Wil made his, you made yours, I made mine...
Ain't it great! There's room for all of us to make our own choices in this life!
Or, would you just prefer everyone to do things your way?
(I hope he answers the questions posed...if he doesn't answer them, and instead tries to duck and weave around them proves that he is trying to deceive...or at least promote his negative, biased, anti-MLM agenda!)
I could choose to wager money on a shell game or three card monte on a city bus if I choose to. But I'm not that dumb, and I warn other people who aren't familiar with it not to do it.

Choosing to enter into a business model that is designed so that most people fail is dumb. Selling that business model to other people who don't know any better is downright immoral.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I'd be interested in your $2 a jar at the grocery store. Are you willing to go to the effort of taking a picture of it, providing the product name, label and ingredients so we can compare?
This stuff is sold all over the world as demonstrated below. And you don't have to buy "customers" with a hidden agenda to get them on autoship or purchase a business kit to real freedom.

You can just plop down a couple of Euros and enjoy!!!

TASTES GREAT.....LESS FILLING!!!

Here's a good one....

Old 06-16-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
While there is some value to the pad/leaf (nopale) it is the pear/fruit (tuna) that contains the betalins and anti inflammation properties. As this drink is green, it would contain very few betalins, and not the benefits our clients are looking for.
I think you meant "betalains"..right?

Betanin (The most heavily studied betalain is betanin) is commercially used as a natural food dye. It can cause beeturia (red urine) and red feces in some people who are unable to break it down.

Willie, are you sure that red color isn't just food dye?

Do your bottles of juice have some sort of warning printed on them warning the paid customers of possible side effects like the ones listed above?

Or do you adivse your paid customers that it is a good sign to piss red because that means the product is really working?

Just sayin...

Here's a good one....

Old 06-16-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I could choose to wager money on a shell game or three card monte on a city bus if I choose to. But I'm not that dumb, and I warn other people who aren't familiar with it not to do it.

Choosing to enter into a business model that is designed so that most people fail is dumb. Selling that business model to other people who don't know any better is downright immoral.
You're certainly entitled to your narrow, negative viewpoint about MLM, no matter how wrong it may be...

Quote:
All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

It's choice - not chance - that determines
your destiny. (You've made your choice! & that's cool by me! ~ Kerry)

~ Jean Nidetch
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 06-17-2011, 03:49 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
You're certainly entitled to your narrow, negative viewpoint about MLM, no matter how wrong it may be...
No kidding?

Are you suggesting that as a business model that MLM is successful and profitable for over 50% of the new business owners, same as in standard businesses? I guess not. How about 20%? 10%?

Old 06-17-2011, 03:54 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
You have a better chance of success with a pushcart selling popsicles. The people that always get the income figures cited are always the people that start the MLMs, not the people who join them at the behest of a friend, family member, or neighbor.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:57 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
No most my 'business building' happens elsewhere, this is purely to protect the lies against the industry from the antimlm enthusiast.
So you consistently lie for your product to protect from "lies against the industry"?

Somehow, that doesn't make sense. Except maybe in your world.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
No kidding?

Are you suggesting that as a business model that MLM is successful and profitable for over 50% of the new business owners, same as in standard businesses? I guess not. How about 20%? 10%?
Are you referring to MLM being profitable for over 50% of those that learn the correct skills then actually put them into practice, or are you also including those that dont do this and the people who only join as wholesale customers? Please show a link to show how you differentiate between these groups.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-18-2011, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Are you referring to MLM being profitable for over 50% of those that learn the correct skills then actually put them into practice, or are you also including those that dont do this and the people who only join as wholesale customers? Please show a link to show how you differentiate between these groups.
He's guessing, again...

Typical scam-buster. They make up what they're clueless about. & that's a lot!
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 06-18-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
No kidding?

Are you suggesting that as a business model that MLM is successful andprofitable for over 50% of the new business owners, same as in standard businesses? I guess not. How about 20%? 10%?
Curious stat.

Could you provide a link for that? I'd love to see where you got that.
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 06-18-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Curious stat.

Could you provide a link for that? I'd love to see where you got that.
Heiney, Do you have a link to anything besides kissing the ass of one of your mlm heros who posts before you here on SCAM.com?

That's all you do here.

If Doyle says "shit doesn't stink"....here goes Heiney with 'let me smell it first'...O.K it doesn't stink..so he was must be right.

Why don't you post interesting things like something you did on your JOB today?

What about the difficult resident/client on the 2nd floor who couldn't get that toilet flushed no matter what they did...and you came in to save the day!!!

That would be more interesting reality stuff. Not MLM.

Here's a good one....