report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2011, 02:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Is Secret Formula Webinar A Scam? by Rod Stinson..

I had look at this opportunity for over 6 month before getting involved.. after I seen and followed dozens of people earning 5 figure a month incomes and even a week with out any real problems I decided to join the Secret Formula Teleseminar ( AKA ) Pizza Box Formula. I have only seen a couple of complaints in over a year and in those cases it was always someone with the mentality that they were buying into a push button Free miracle money producing ATM machine that would spit our a million dollars in their sleep in the first 48 hours.. " Right?"

I see this over and over again where someone complains in the first week of signing up with out doing 3 seconds of real work... Well after about my first 2 weeks of doing some honest to god real internet marketing and following the simple easy step by step training laid out by Rod Stinson himself I started to see some real results. There where may new visiter showing up at my websites and they were attending the Rod Stinson Webinar.

After about three weeks I had already spoke to several interested people on the phone and lo and behold I had to people join that week. No I don't know about you but i have been marketing on line for 7 years and have not vert received $3,000 in that short amount of time with relatively simple work.. Well it did not stop there. yes the visitors just keep showing up and the pre recorded Webinar keep on explaining the program to the visitors and the interested people just keep on calling and you guest it! The $1,495 checks just keep rolling in. " And They still are today".

Now the other day I read an article of someone telling the world that Rod Stinson was nothing but a Scammer and the Secret Formula Teleseminar was nothing more that a thinly Disguised Cash gifting program. WOW I said really? because I am very familiar on how a cash gifting program works and I would have to say that the Pizza Box Formula is about as far away from that as humanly possible.

First Cash gifting is not a business but a private community with NO Products or service at all. The secret Formula Teleseminar has over 200 digital information products that can help people to learn more about home based business. Also Cash Gifting is a community of people that claim it's a gift so tax is not paid.. With the Secret Formula Webinar you have a home based business that you are responsible to pay all taxes on income. Next I hear that Rod Stinson himself is a big scammer and i have done much research on this man an I can assure you that he is a smart and very successful business man that has put together some extremely good opportunities that have made average people like you and me a super great income from the comfort of our own homes.

Rod Stinson's latest program is wrapped around a awesome company called Family IQ that has been seen on my programs such as Oprah Winfrey show Dr Phil and about 5 others. This is a company dedicated to make good families better, uniting good family values. So in closing After earning continuos great income with the Rod Stinson Pizza Box Formula consistently for months and have see hundreds of people doing the same, I conclude that this is a good opportunity to be proud of and certainly safe to say it is ver lucrative worth no slowing down in site. To Learn more about the system that i have been using to make $3000 in a week and sometimes even more contact me or visit the Rod Stinson Webinar at:

http://SimpleEZincome.com

" Live Everyday Like It's A Vacation "

- Mark Sansom

Old 05-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Is Secret Formula Webinar A Scam? by Rod Stins

Known source of email and Skype spam.
Do not trust his advertising claims.

Quote:
Registrant:
marks sansom
2230 sunset blvd. ste 330
rocklin, California 95765
United States

Registered through: godaddy.com, inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SIMPLEEZINCOME.COM
Created on: 25-Mar-11
Expires on: 25-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 25-Mar-11

Administrative Contact:
sansom, marks marksansom@me.com
United States
(916) 276-1902 Fax --

Technical Contact:
sansom, marks marksansom@me.com
United States
(916) 276-1902 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS69.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS70.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Old 05-25-2011, 07:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes I would agree, If you want to remain broke, scared and paranoid by following the advice of the fear mongers. then i would not get involved with this program or any other program for that matter I would just stick to your J.O.B.. and watching TV where you're safe, because no one would ever lie to you there...

But !!! if you would like to use great internet marketing tools with advanced training, apply it to a great positive mental attitude of certainty
accompanied by an awesome work ethic and start advancing your life to the next level, then I would seriously considering following your hearts desire with out fear but with unconditional love for all..

Remember to always use good business practice and never just jump into something with a mentor with out spending the right amount of time in person or on the phone till you feel like they can deliver the help you are looking for..

" Live Everyday Like It's A Vacation "
Because You can and you deserve it..

-Mark Sansom

Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Silver Member

The trolls keep on coming. Rod Stinson is a fraud, liar and a scammer.

The bottom line is that the "business" is getting other people into the "business." No one in their right mind would spend 1500.00 for those marketing videos. I've seen them. They are not worth 100 dollars.

Stinson scammed people back in 2006 with is 1StepSystem piece of garbage: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=11913