report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Medical Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2010, 04:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sensa

Anyone know if that weight loss product Sensa is a scam?
Schel

Old 04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Sensa

I can't promise that it is a scam but one of the networks did a show about it. Wasn't very flattering. Here is a great article from sparkpeople about these types of things:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...les.asp?id=316

Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schel View Post
Schel
My husband and I tried this product and within the first month of using sensa we both had a decrease in appetite as well stomach discomfort and nausea. No weightloss has occurred thus far. So, I would say save your money because after the 9.95 trial you will be charged 89.95 after 30 days (this is in the fine print,) but don't waste your money.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

BE AWARE: Tried it, it didn't work for me, followed their instructions to return it, took the extra precaution of changing my credit card number after making the original order. Now 6 months after cancelling their crap they are wanting me to send them money saying I didn't cancel in the proper timeframe. Nothing but a SCAM. I asked for a copy of the invoice and the sales pitch to send to my attorney and they said that wasn't possible. AVOID AVOID AVOID. They will never get a penny from me the crooked bastards.

Old 05-16-2011, 06:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schel View Post
Schel
Yes. Order it and your account gets hit every month from then on. Cancel and they still hit your account. You will need to close your bank account to get these scam artists off your neck. Beware.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sensa weight loss

Does anyone know anything about Sensa weight loss product?

Old 06-01-2011, 01:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Sensa weight loss

Sensa is an innovative method of losing weight. It is not a tablet or drink but a product sprinkled over anything thatís eaten (hence its nickname, the sprinkle diet). Sensa has its own website with instructive data on all features of the product. It is a very expert and crisp looking website containing effective links and segments. A lot of the site is dedicated to details on Dr. Alan Hirsch, creator of Sensa, who established the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Center. As demonstrated, Dr. Hirsch has appeared on numerous TV programs and has been cited in familiar magazines and articles, not just in reference to Sensa, but for his expertise on the link between taste and smell. Sensaís website contains a great deal of personal testimonials, including video footage of actual users.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I purchased the FREE trial offer on a whim because it was "Free". I was amazed and upset that I was automatically enrolled in a continuing product shipment plan. Watch the FINE PRINT. Because I disagree with this marketing strategy, I returned the Sensa without even opening it. (I didn't want there to be any question that the product was returnable.)

Fortunately, I found their warehouse is literally located a few miles from our home in the North LA County Valencia, CA area near Six Flags Magic Mountain. I drove there myself and returned it in person.

I'm embarrassed that this weight loss product scam is literally being sold and marketed in our backyard. Wish the FDA would shut it down ASAP! What a SCAM!!

Old 06-20-2011, 01:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Be careful, it is hard to return the product and for me at least proved inneffective.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkpile View Post
I purchased the FREE trial offer on a whim because it was "Free". I was amazed and upset that I was automatically enrolled in a continuing product shipment plan. Watch the FINE PRINT. Because I disagree with this marketing strategy, I returned the Sensa without even opening it. (I didn't want there to be any question that the product was returnable.)

Fortunately, I found their warehouse is literally located a few miles from our home in the North LA County Valencia, CA area near Six Flags Magic Mountain. I drove there myself and returned it in person.

I'm embarrassed that this weight loss product scam is literally being sold and marketed in our backyard. Wish the FDA would shut it down ASAP! What a SCAM!!
Once you returned the product, did you have any problems with them trying to take money from your bank account?

Old 07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd808 View Post
Yes. Order it and your account gets hit every month from then on. Cancel and they still hit your account. You will need to close your bank account to get these scam artists off your neck. Beware.
Did you have some sort of commitment and then tried to cancel? Is that why they continued to charge you?

Old 07-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Newbie Member

I know someone who tried this too, they got slammed and no refund, or return.

be careful out there folks.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Newbie Member

No weightloss has occurred thus far. So, I would say save your money because after the 9.95 trial you will be charged 89.95 after 30 days (this is in the fine print,) but don't waste your money. I know someone who tried this too, they got slammed and no refund, or return.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I think slimweight patch is a best option, it is really helpful to reduce weight.. but you must go through slimweight patch reviews for satisfaction before purchasing it.. thx

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I would not recommend this product to anybody..i have not tryed this but a friend of mine did, so she got really unpleasant experience with this product as some people here had shared no positive results in weight lose and no return. But if you think it may help you ..

Old 10-26-2011, 10:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Does not work, follow my instructions here below and you will lose weight, donít use SENSA
the best way to lose weight is use the HERBALIFE plan. I used that and lost 80 lbs. Apart from this you MUST change your diet.
Get the GREEN TEA POWDER and ALOE concentrate, follow the instructions and mix those 2 times per day. Also drink the PROTIEN SHAKE they sell and mix 2 scoops with 1 scoop of the protein powder they sell. Do that 2 times per day. Between the shakes and teas have one meal? Use the frozen diet meals in the store, plus 2 slices of bread, salad with no dressing, use lemon juice, and 2 slices of low fat string cheese. Worked well for me\
find a local distributor in your area to buy the herbalife products,
DONT DRINK coke, do DIET coke, etc,

Old 10-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Does not work, follow my instructions here below and you will lose weight, donít use SENSA
the best way to lose weight is use the HERBALIFE plan. I used that and lost 80 lbs. Apart from this you MUST change your diet.
Get the GREEN TEA POWDER and ALOE concentrate, follow the instructions and mix those 2 times per day. Also drink the PROTIEN SHAKE they sell and mix 2 scoops with 1 scoop of the protein powder they sell. Do that 2 times per day. Between the shakes and teas have one meal? Use the frozen diet meals in the store, plus 2 slices of bread, salad with no dressing, use lemon juice, and 2 slices of low fat string cheese. Worked well for me\
find a local distributor in your area to buy the herbalife products,
DONT DRINK coke, do DIET coke, etc,
What a horrible way to eat for the rest of your life.

The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume.

So, after having your thyroid and hormones checked (even for guys) to rule out any health issues. Eat sensibly, eliminate processed foods, and exercise daily.

You don't have to kill yourself, but you do have to be willing to maintain the lifestyle for the rest of your life. And if the diet you choose is not something you can do everyday with joy, it's not going to work.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 10-30-2011, 10:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Most of the diet supplements scams do have some placebo effect. In fact, placebo effect is really impossible to deny and quack and supplement scammer depend on that. The truth is Sensa doesn't work and has absolutely nothing to do with fat loss. It's a scam and one of the more obvious ones at that.

Sensa serves no useful purpose. It's a scam which you don't need unless you want some extra calories, just love the taste, and don't mind paying $30 a month for sugar. Sensa is sold as a supplement and supplements are not approved by the FDA, are virtually unregulated, do not have the protections afforded foods and drugs, are not recommended by the US National Institute of Health, do not require any testing, are often contaminated, may not even be what the label says, usually contain cheap ingredients, are often over priced scams, have been known to be dangerous, and can have numerous adverse or unwanted side effects.