report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than FOX

Liberal Liars at MSNBC aka Pmsnbc lie all the time and they trash talk as if they have no conscious nor a soul. Why does MSNBC lie all the time and it goes unchecked by honest liberals? This I know because MSNBC is fact checked daily by honest media observers.

MSNBC lies for democrats and they lie for other liberal scumbags who appear on the evening shows.

MSNBC is ranked 28th for a reason with Fox ranked continuously in the top ten of tv channels!!!

MSNBC liberals project hate and they sucker watchers while hoping no one will fact check them. Anyone care to defend them or at least pretend too? MSNBC lies far more often than Fox.

MSNBC is the media arm of the Democratic Party and MSNBC in cahoots with Obama because liberals can't seem to tell the truth. Pass this around the and lets all call MSNBC the media arm of the democratic party because they are!!!

I'll start off with Rachel MadCow.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...es-interviews/
"President Bush never did one interview with the New York Times during his entire presidency."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...black-panther/
Fox News "said the New Black Panther Party decided the election for Barack Obama."
"President Bush never did one interview with the New York Times during his entire presidency."

http://www.democrats.com/msnbc-lies-...ss-wiretapping
MSNBC Lies about Warrentless Wiretapping

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dr...ction-or-apolo
MSNBC Admits: ‘Unable to Verify’ False Limbaugh Quote; No Retraction or Apology

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dr...#ixzz1IDqnsu7M


http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...sin-state-emp/
Under changes being debated, state employees in Wisconsin "who earn $30,000, $40,000, $50,000 a year might have 20 percent of their income just disappear overnight."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...problem-inher/
With his decision on whether to fire Gen. Stanley McChrystal, President Obama "has to fix yet another problem he inherited from the Bush administration."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...n-bp-pac-and-/
"Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu received almost $1.8 million from BP over the last decade."

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...ve-budget-sur/
"Despite what you may have heard about Wisconsin’s finances, Wisconsin is on track to have a budget surplus this year."

Msnbc lies about white gunman at obama speech
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/msnbc-tur…

Keith Olbermann lies about SIOA freedom rally against Islamic mega-mosque
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/06/keith-…

Keith Olbermann lies, says Sarah Palin is a socialist and described Alaska that way
http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/008242.…

Rachel Maddow lies: Fox had absolutely nothing to do with the Shirley Sherrod story
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/rachel-madd…

In Exposing ACORN ‘Lies,’ Maddow Leaves Truth On the Cutting Room Floor
http://bigjournalism.com/sright/2010/04/…

Keith Olbermann Lies About Kenneth Gladney Attack
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/20…


See MSNBC lies all the time just like the HuffBlo aka Huffington Post lies all the time.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:34 PM
willyjoe willyjoe is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,462
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

My tv channel's better than your tv channel.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Blue Crab of PAIN!!!'s Avatar
Blue Crab of PAIN!!! Blue Crab of PAIN!!! is offline
Preying upon the weak and stupid.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,082
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Nowhere is there ANY indication that MSNBC lies more than Fox News.
For that matter.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...gs/pants-fire/
That's a lot of NOT DEMOCRATS.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
My tv channel's better than your tv channel.
Your tv channel lies way too much. I happen to watch both to track what both sides are up to. I see how dems and the gop are screwing us and I'm not afraid to call out liberals.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
Nowhere is there ANY indication that MSNBC lies more than Fox News.
For that matter.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...gs/pants-fire/
That's a lot of NOT DEMOCRATS.
Link proves nothing, liberals lie more and you know it.

Read http://mrc.org for more liberal bias and lib scammers hoodwinking liberals.

There is plenty of proof msnbc lies more, I'm just getting started. If I go back a couple of months the list grows and grows. Don't waste my time with media matters lies, they take things out of context and they are funded by a Nazi Collaborator George Soros.

MRC and Politifiact and Media Accuracy are far more honest than the fecal brains at media matters.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
Who the fuck pays attention to MSNBC?

Who the fuck pays attention to FOX?

Most people know to stay away from such biased sources for news.
Liberals don't know, trust me and they read the HuffBlo and other biased sources and take the news as fact.

Honestly though, in the evening Fox does a good job with honest reporting, Beck/Hannity excluded because they are not journalists. In the morning MSNBC is far more honest than the evening. MSNBC is like a Dr. Jeckel Mr. Hyde kind of company.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
nomaxim's Avatar
nomaxim nomaxim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stow, OH SOL III
Posts: 2,517
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
Read http://mrc.org for more liberal bias and lib scammers hoodwinking liberals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
Link proves nothing
WOW, the irony.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:21 PM
naturefreak2101 naturefreak2101 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 1,795
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
Link proves nothing, liberals lie more and you know it.

Read http://mrc.org for more liberal bias and lib scammers hoodwinking liberals.

There is plenty of proof msnbc lies more, I'm just getting started. If I go back a couple of months the list grows and grows. Don't waste my time with media matters lies, they take things out of context and they are funded by a Nazi Collaborator George Soros.

MRC and Politifiact and Media Accuracy are far more honest than the fecal brains at media matters.
Sounds like something I'd hear on the 2nd grade playground.

"You smell more and you know it! Stinkyface!"

If you really think liberals lie more than conservatives, you should try taking off those rose-colored glasses.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
WOW, the irony.
Actually the link does, you are too lazy to research the facts.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99foryou View Post
you cant trust any of them. yes they want your vote but they dont care what the people want. they just want a paycheck.
At times that's true but the reality is you can get the dirt on the other side by watching Fox, then see what the libturds are saying at msnbc or go neutral with CNN, they lie too. Gotta get the info somewhere because online is the same, gotta fact check.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:51 PM
naturefreak2101 naturefreak2101 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 1,795
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
Actually the link does, you are too lazy to research the facts.
The irony was that you would say his link is worthless, while fully supporting your link.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
Sounds like something I'd hear on the 2nd grade playground.

"You smell more and you know it! Stinkyface!"

If you really think liberals lie more than conservatives, you should try taking off those rose-colored glasses.
Its a know fact liberals lie more, hell they control more TV news channels and most well the profits are down because people see the lies and know democrats are guiltier. It also explains why the independent voter base is growing while libs are shrinking, down to 20% for 26% a decade ago.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:10 PM
naturefreak2101 naturefreak2101 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 1,795
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

http://www.newshounds.us/

FoxNews fails all the time. Now, this doesn't mean I watch MSNBC. But Fox is completely batshit sometimes.

And really, I'd like to see a study or some sources that definitely show that profits are down because "people see how much they lie." You have a wonderful habit of throwing out these "obvious truths" with little to no support.

Oh, and I made a mistake before. The irony wasn't that you didn't accept his link, but accepted yours. It was that his link was from the exact same site you got your original links from.

I guess if you don't agree with it, it's all "lies."

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Bigfootz Bigfootz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vinings, GA
Posts: 248
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
http://www.newshounds.us/

FoxNews fails all the time. Now, this doesn't mean I watch MSNBC. But Fox is completely batshit sometimes.

And really, I'd like to see a study or some sources that definitely show that profits are down because "people see how much they lie." You have a wonderful habit of throwing out these "obvious truths" with little to no support.

Oh, and I made a mistake before. The irony wasn't that you didn't accept his link, but accepted yours. It was that his link was from the exact same site you got your original links from.

I guess if you don't agree with it, it's all "lies."
Media bias studies are out there, doubt you'll read all this but its true, bias loses money when people see lies in the bias. FYI, I don't lie because I know anything can be fact checked. While counter sources may lead you to disagree, fact is I don't lie, its pointless to lie which is why I've posted about the liberal media.

If msnbc were as honest as Fox then they would have more viewers, its not just bias its the lies they tell.......NY Times too.

I run my own company, if you treat people badly or lie they won't return, FACT!!! Its common sense. Would you buy from a liar? Nope nada chance!

If Fox lied as much as liberals claim then they would have lower ratings and less revenue. Its not just the internet, this country has only 20% liberal voters so its common sense that a liberal bias would lose money as they lie more while conservative bias is profitable. It takes an education in economics to discern the facts from the liberal fiction.

http://ellman.iae-csic.org/media80.pdf

http://people.tamu.edu/~heyday21c/li...Liberalism.pdf

http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/1....htm?viewAll=1
Profits for Journal Communications Inc. fell 36.4% in the first quarter as revenue declined in its publishing and broadcast divisions, the company said Tuesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/bu...a/22times.html
Profit Down At Times Co., But Web Plan Shows Upside


Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:54 PM
naturefreak2101 naturefreak2101 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 1,795
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

You think that media companies make money by being truthful to keep their viewers? If that were true, we wouldn't have media bias, would we?

How naive are you?

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:59 PM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,951
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

ME!? i'm just glad to hear everybody lies!?.......now.. wait a minute.....maybe it's more like tell half truths, incomplete truths, edited truths, reworded truths, etc!?
__________________
i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:04 PM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,951
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post
Media bias studies are out there, doubt you'll read all this but its true, bias loses money when people see lies in the bias. FYI, I don't lie because I know anything can be fact checked. While counter sources may lead you to disagree, fact is I don't lie, its pointless to lie which is why I've posted about the liberal media.

If msnbc were as honest as Fox then they would have more viewers, its not just bias its the lies they tell.......NY Times too.

I run my own company, if you treat people badly or lie they won't return, FACT!!! Its common sense. Would you buy from a liar? Nope nada chance!

If Fox lied as much as liberals claim then they would have lower ratings and less revenue. Its not just the internet, this country has only 20% liberal voters so its common sense that a liberal bias would lose money as they lie more while conservative bias is profitable. It takes an education in economics to discern the facts from the liberal fiction.

http://ellman.iae-csic.org/media80.pdf

http://people.tamu.edu/~heyday21c/li...Liberalism.pdf

http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/1....htm?viewAll=1
Profits for Journal Communications Inc. fell 36.4% in the first quarter as revenue declined in its publishing and broadcast divisions, the company said Tuesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/bu...a/22times.html
Profit Down At Times Co., But Web Plan Shows Upside

yah but what about white lies, they sound like truth to the LISTENER!? all prettied up and carefully worded to attract honest people with certain infatuations,sympathies and traditions!?
__________________
i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:11 PM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,951
Re: Liberal lies documented, MSNBC lies more than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootz View Post

Keith Olbermann lies, says Sarah Palin is a socialist and described Alaska that way
http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/008242.…
FOR EXAMPLE....so your sayin this is a lie!? like for instance, she took money from big oil and just gives/DISTRIBUTES it to the people of alaska!? by the way the link dont work for me!?
__________________
i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSNBC(!) Calls Out Biden Lies...Liberals Baffled pwrone Political Chat 8 10-13-2012 11:33 AM
Short list of liberal lies about Palin Grim17 Political Chat 2 09-06-2008 08:03 PM
LIES LIES LIES LIES & MORE DAMNED BUSH LIES dchristie Political Chat 4 07-19-2007 12:45 AM
How Dangerous The Liberal Lies From The MSM Can Be Grim17 Political Chat 7 09-19-2006 04:27 AM
More Liberal Lies From The Left And Their Willing Media Grim17 Political Chat 3 11-09-2005 05:37 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.