report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Auction Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Crown Assets Auctioneers BogusCustomSeizedAuctions

Phone Number: 1 888 694 9169

I actually attended two of their auctions thinking they were such great buys. What a waste of time! I looked into their advertising and found out that these goods are not being sold by "the Canadian government" and they are not even seized. This is all just a big gimmick to get you to buy their goods. I brought a friend who is in the jewelry business the last I had attended one of their auctions. After the auction he told me "it's all junk! They are getting 10 times more for what the items are worth. What a rip off!! http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...es/madfire.gif

Old 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Crown Assets Auctioneers BogusCustomSeizedAuct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investigator19 View Post
Phone Number: 1 888 694 9169

I actually attended two of their auctions thinking they were such great buys. What a waste of time! I looked into their advertising and found out that these goods are not being sold by "the Canadian government" and they are not even seized. This is all just a big gimmick to get you to buy their goods. I brought a friend who is in the jewelry business the last I had attended one of their auctions. After the auction he told me "it's all junk! They are getting 10 times more for what the items are worth. What a rip off!! http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...es/madfire.gif
Hi;
My wife & I purchased quite a few diamond jewellery and Swiss Made Watches (Rolex, Cartier, Panerai & Patek) from Crown Assets Auctioneers. We paid far below their market value (based on what we have seen on the internet), so low that you could say it is too good to be true!
We buy and sell stuff from auctions all the time and don’t want to compromise our reputation.
We would like to meet up with you and your jeweller friend and get your opinion.
We spent a ton of money at Crown Assets Auctioneers so, this would be greatly appreciated if you and your friend help us out and look at the stuff we purchased.
Thanks

Old 02-08-2011, 07:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The auction I attended on January 1st was a joke. I cannot be 100% sure, but I saw the same people bidding up the prices on each item. If they're doing this, how could this be a real auction? It was pretty plain to see that there were no deals to be found anywhere. I asked a couple why they bought a certain item, they had said they liked it. However, they also said they had no idea what the value of the item was, which isn't good. I honestly don't think it is a good idea to buy their stuff, who knows what it's worth.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Investigator19 Caused us a few sleepless nights till we sorted everything out. Investigator19 you need to change your medication. Here are just a few of many items we purchased from Crown Assets Auctioneers:
1) Rolex Daytona Stainless Steel 2010, brand new with box and paper. Retail List: $11,500.00, we paid: $6,900.00
2) Breitling Skyracer Chrono Stainless Steel on Strap. Retail List: $6,000.00, we paid: $2,875.00
3) Patek Philippe Anual Calendar 2009, brand new with box & paper. Retail List: $42,000.00, we paid: $25,300.00
We bought a number of GIA certified diamonds and had them checked by Gem Scan, every one of them were described 100% accurate and were appraised by Gem Scan higher then those by Crown Assets Auctioneers.
We buy and sell jewellery at auctions all the time, Crown Assets Auctioneers has the best selection of watches and diamond jewellery we have seen in all of Canada, I hope they find out who you and your so called jeweller freind are and put stop to your non-sense.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I know these people; I used to work for them. They buy all of their stuff and they sell them for double or even sometimes triple of what they paid for. They also have people who raise the bids in the audience to build up prices to increase their profit. There advertising is a come on: not real. These people make boatloads of money off of the public who can't understand what they are buying. Also, I happen to know that jewelrybuyer101 is just them trying to pretend they're a satisfied customer!

Old 03-10-2011, 04:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

$15,000.00 REWARD:
$15,000.00 will be paid in rewards to any person(s) providing information leading to identification and prosecution of the imposture(s) posing on this web blog as “INVESTIGATOR19”, “PUBLIC” and “FORMEREMPLOYEE21”.

All 3 fake blog names are the same individual off course however, in the event they are not the reward will be $5,000.00 per name.

info@crownassetsauctioneers.ca

Old 03-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROWNASSETSAUCTIONEERS View Post
$15,000.00 REWARD:
$15,000.00 will be paid in rewards to any person(s) providing information leading to identification and prosecution of the imposture(s) posing on this web blog as “INVESTIGATOR19”, “PUBLIC” and “FORMEREMPLOYEE21”.

All 3 fake blog names are the same individual off course however, in the event they are not the reward will be $5,000.00 per name.

info@crownassetsauctioneers.ca
Well, that defiantly makes me leery of Crown Assets Auctioneers.

I mean come on, what kinda morons would offer a $15,000 reward when they can get a court ordered subpoena for the IP logs and then get the billing information from the ISP's for only a couple grand.

Besides, in what western countries exactly can you 'prosecute' people for an opinion? Prosecution is a term used in criminal courts not civil matters.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Opinion:
An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1]
An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Libel:
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]
In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.
-------------------------------------------------------------------Moron:
Is the person who can not simply distinguish the difference between an OPINION and LIBEL and since his/her life is so messed up and he/she is so paranoid that pretending to be someone else on the internet is the only joy he/she can get out of life which suggests he/she is not being true to the world or honest with him/herself. he/she dose not want to be held accountable for the fires he/she sets and the online brush fires he/she starts. Or he/she thinks by not using his/her Real Name he/she can have an online life that is disconnected from public responsibility. He/she prefers to tear down than build up and he/she needs the anonymity of the online experience to dagger in his/her daring deeds.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
FRAUD - According to the Collins English Dictionary 10th Edition fraud can be defined as: "deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage".[1] In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud, but there have also been fraudulent "discoveries", e.g. in science, to gain prestige rather than immediate monetary gain.
being a moron is not a crime, fraud is.

1. Are you claiming items are being sold by government in your ads?

2. do you use shills?

3. why is somebody angry enough with you to come here and say bad things about your business?

------------------------------------------

note to the public: all the people complaining here may well be just one person, as they are using a proxy service to hide their real internet address. you will also note that they have no history here, good or bad. they all registered here just to say something about this one business. they have presented no evidence against this business.

if your friend knows someplace to get the same thing for 1/10 the price, rush over there and get it. if the prices are too high for you, don't bid.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

http://www.crownassetsauctioneers.com/

on your website, at this time, i find the same two items listed over and over, under each category.

Government Surplus

Canada Customs Seized

Sheriff Seized

Unpaid Tax Seizures

since those same two items cannot possibly be all of the above, and may be none of the above, i suggest you spend some time correcting your website so visitors won't think this is evidence of your dishonesty.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

whois -h whois.crsnic.net crownassetsauctioneers.com ...
Redirecting to NETFIRMS, INC.

whois -h whois.netfirms.com crownassetsauctioneers.com ...
Registrant:
Heritage Auctioneers Alberta Ltd.
Zenaddine, Anas
900, 10665 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 3S9
CA

Domain name: crownassetsauctioneers.com

Administrative Contact:
Heritage Auctioneers Alberta Ltd. info@heritageauctioneers.ca
Zenaddine, Anas
900, 10665 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 3S9
CA
780-441-3266 Fax:

Technical Contact:
support@netfirms.com
Manager, Domains
5160 Yonge St., 1800
Toronto, ON M2N 6L9
CA
+1.4166612100 Fax: +14166610700

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2011-09-29.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

http://www.servicealberta.com/pdf/di...7_May_2407.pdf

(government action against this business)