report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Platinum Member

Re: "G-d's Chosen People:" What it REALLY means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
goy

(goi) n. pl. goy·im (goim) or goys Offensive Used as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew.

[Yiddish, from Hebrew gôy, Jew ignorant of the Jewish religion, non-Jew; see gwy in Semitic roots.]

goyish adj.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

goy [gɔɪ]
n pl goyim [ˈgɔɪɪm], goys (Non-Christian Religions / Judaism) a Jewish word for a gentile [from Yiddish, from Hebrew goi people]
goyish adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/goyim
Yes fucktard. Like any word, it can be used offensively but in and of itself it is not offensive. It simply means NATIONS. Bakar is the hebrew word for CATTLE.

Goy
(, regular plural or ) is a Hebrew biblical term for "nation". By Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of "non-Jew". The latter is also its meaning in Yiddish.

http://www.milon.co.il/general/general.php?term=Goyim

Old 04-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
Yes fucktard. Like any word, it can be used offensively but in and of itself it is not offensive. It simply means NATIONS. Bakar is the hebrew word for CATTLE.

Goy
(, regular plural or ) is a Hebrew biblical term for "nation". By Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of "non-Jew". The latter is also its meaning in Yiddish.

http://www.milon.co.il/general/general.php?term=Goyim

Looks like it means all kinds of things depending upon what your agenda might be. Got a defininition for fucktard babe?

Your beef ain't with me shoog, go lodge a complaint at the link I gave ya.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Looks like it means all kinds of things depending upon what your agenda might be. Got a defininition for fucktard babe?

Your beef ain't with me shoog, go lodge a complaint at the link I gave ya.
Funny stuff. The irony of it is, if you go to his source, it's festooned with advertising links to those summer training camps where junior Zionists undergo their "Chosen Ones" tribal indoctrination.

Remarkable about it all, if you care to stomach it, is how they see themselves as unique and detached in the larger picture of humanity.

Whereas, Christians are all about integrating the entirety of humanity to The Word and Deeds of Christs - the Tribal Zionist Jews are mainly interested in segregating and insulating themselves from the Goyim by establishing for themselves a penultimate Apartheid State for the benefit of a Master Race. Sound familiar?

Old 04-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
Funny stuff. The irony of it is, if you go to his source, it's festooned with advertising links to those summer training camps where junior Zionists undergo their "Chosen Ones" tribal indoctrination.

Remarkable about it all, if you care to stomach it, is how they see themselves as unique and detached in the larger picture of humanity.

Whereas, Christians are all about integrating the entirety of humanity to The Word and Deeds of Christs - the Tribal Zionist Jews are mainly interested in segregating and insulating themselves from the Goyim by establishing for themselves a penultimate Apartheid State for the benefit of a Master Race. Sound familiar?

Right. In the end the following are still self evident facts:

You cannot dispute the rabbis response to the question and can only resort to attacking me personally.

Your sources for ALL of your information on Israel and jews come almost exclusively white racist organizations and individuals who openly advocate worldwide mass extermination of ALL jews like Mike Delaney from Prothink.org. You refuse to post your source to the fake Talmud quotes that don't exist.

By the way, I hold Islam to the same standard as Judaism. Wanna know about Islam? Ask a practicing Muslim like this guy and watch him CORRECTLY break down a passage in the Quran that arab and muslim haters use to incite hate for muslims. The same way Rabbi Aron Moss broke down the real meaning of what it is to be chosen by The Almighty.

Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucktard View Post

You cannot dispute the rabbis response to the question and can only resort to attacking me personally.

Your sources for ALL of your information on Israel and jews come almost exclusively white racist organizations and individuals who openly advocate worldwide mass extermination of ALL jews like Mike Delaney from Prothink.org. You refuse to post your source to the fake Talmud quotes that don't exist.

By the way, I hold Islam to the same standard as Judaism. Wanna know about Islam? Ask a practicing Muslim like this guy and watch him CORRECTLY break down a passage in the Quran that arab and muslim haters use to incite hate for muslims. The same way Rabbi Aron Moss broke down the real meaning of what it is to be chosen by The Almighty.

Any religion can and has been, and will be again - coopted, highjacked, and sodomized for all kinds of madness, murder, and mayhem through the ages pard.

Goya run tell that.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:

LOL.. Dry your fucking crocodile tears, Schmule Girl.

If anybody has a record of ludicrously biased "sources" to peddle a never ending flow of steaming horseshit propaganda, it's you.

I've never even heard of Prothink.org.

And I'd bet you 100 to 1 that the few times I've seen Stormfront.com and any other such sites - which could be counted on one hand - the frequency is insignificant in comparison to the time you spend lurking around them trying to stroke your "anti-Semite"/"Jew Hater" fetish while you froth at the mouth.

The difference in my posts is that I encourage the readers to search out the information for themselves - while all you do is try to tar the messenger with guilt by association as you're pasting up another loaf of freshly extruded fecal material courtesy of some Zionist Blowhard or devious puppet on the ADL's payroll.

You're not fooling anybody.

And, if you are, they're the types of comatose fools who are so brain dead it doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited by dchristie : 04-05-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
LOL.. Dry your fucking crocodile tears, Schmule Girl.

If anybody has a record of ludicrously biased "sources" to peddle a never ending flow of steaming horseshit propaganda, it's you.

I've never even heard of Prothink.org.

And I'd bet you 100 to 1 that the few times I've seen Stormfront.com and any other such sites - which could be counted on one hand - the frequency is insignificant in comparison to the time you spend lurking around them trying to stroke your "anti-Semite"/"Jew Hater" fetish while you froth at the mouth.

The difference in my posts is that I encourage the readers to search out the information for themselves - while all you do is try to tar the messenger with guilt by association as you're pasting up another loaf of freshly extruded fecal material courtesy of some Zionist Blowhard or devious puppet on the ADL's payroll.

You're not fooling anybody.

And, if you are, they're the types of comatose fools who are so brain dead it doesn't matter anyway.

I know I'm not fooling anyone Chrissy Girl. I am amusing myself at your expense.

Prothink.org is the website of Michael Delaney who authored the video "missing links" that you posted on here a month ago as gospel truth.

Aron Moss is not on ADLs payroll nor is he in any way affiliated with the ADL. That is a baseless statement. When are you going to post the source to your fake talmud passages? I posted mine.

When tracing the sources of your misinformation about Israel and Jews, they usually go back to Stormfront.

Now go back to "manning" the glory hole at your internet cafe.

Last edited by Samael : 04-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I know I'm not fooling anyone Chrissy Girl. I am amusing myself at your expense.
Why don't you run along and amuse yourself like you usually do with your hand.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Why don't you run along and amuse yourself like you usually do with your hand.
The same way you amuse yourself and someone else? Only when you do it, you end up with a soar throat and a stiff neck.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The same way you amuse yourself and someone else? Only when you do it, you end up with a soar throat and a stiff neck.

Poor Shammy, whadya goya do about it huh?

Old 04-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
So now Fox News is a reliable source of information about world events. Next thread they will be right wing lunatic shills.

Please point out one reliable site that authenticates your phony talmud quotes. I can't find a single one nor can anyone else who looks with any degree of objectivity whatsoever.

waiting......
Originally Posted by Samael
Yes fucktard. Like any source, it can be used offensively but in and of itself it is not offensive. It simply means MEDIA. Fox is the hebrew word for MEDIA

Old 04-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
So now Fox News is a reliable source of information about world events. Next thread they will be right wing lunatic shills.

Please point out one reliable site that authenticates your phony talmud quotes. I can't find a single one nor can anyone else who looks with any degree of objectivity whatsoever.

waiting......
Fuck you Schmule.

I'm not your secretary. Go find it yourself.

Anybody with at least half a brain can find the material. So ask someone to help you Google Talmud.

And the fact Cameron from Fox was the first to report on the Israeli spies video recording the 911 attacks while they danced, laughed and celebrated it is neither here nor there.

It's simply a fact that they were the first to carry the report on it... albeit a likely inadvertent oversight. Looks like when Rupert leaves the place to the serfs for a few hours, all kinds of shit hits the fan.

They did Orwellize it from their web site not long after. But, the report had already gone viral. Ooops... too late and tough luck.

You can find that too by simply using Google with an argument like: "Five Dancing Israelis on 911"

Have fun.

Last edited by dchristie : 04-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.