report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Newbie Member

Rod Stinson

He's Offering A Huge "biz Opp" W/a Large Investment(1495.00) In Order To Get 1495/3495 Checks Sent To You.... Anyone Know About This??

Old 03-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Rod Stinson

he was doing real well yesterday, before you listed his name on scam.com.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:20 AM
Silver Member

Stinson is a complete fake, fraud and liar. He ran a scam like this back in 2006. Look up one step system scam and you'll see he tried doing the same thing, trying to get people to send $497 to him and his scam artists for the privilege of scamming other people.

Old 04-02-2011, 02:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Just look at the product. What value are you getting for your buck. In fact most true scammers, imho, do not offer any true value in what they offer.
Have a good day

Old 04-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Bronze Member

I bought Rod's program and it's ok. I mainly use the email harvester and the mailing software for some CPA offers I promote.

A better program is Jamison's because you get so much more value for your money. You pay for a membership and you get access to his whole club for a year. The founding members are master marketers and there are tons of videos where you can learn by watching over their shoulder. Inside the club, you can learn, CPA, Paid traffic with CPV, How to sell on Amazon, SEO blueprints, word press, etc, etc. It's all insider secrets. This way, you can pick out what you like, or what you want to learn and you can have a portfolio approach with many products. He gives a 45 minute webinar at the "secretcash" link below. It's the best bang for your buck I have seen.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Internet Marketing Trainer

Rod Stinson is not a scam.

His Pizza Box Formula is a direct sales opportunity. You need to be prepared to have strong marketing in place, which is one of the reasons I do extra training on this for members of my team with this business.

The one-step system was not a scam. Lots of people made money with it. Of course, most people never take clear, consistent action. And that's a shame.

Now, because you are paid directly by the customer, I will say there is a large percentage of "mentors" that will take your money and run. That's really the only scam you have to be look out for.

If you are already in a this business and struggling with marketing, I'd recommend MLMZing as a course to learn how to market effectively online.

Hope that clarifies things.

I placed #8 in the JV Leaderboard for The Elevation Group.

Old 04-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Silver Member

Andrew you sound very objective in your opinion. Really, you are a shill. Who would fork over 1497 for crappy marketing products that you could buy for less than $100?

It's a scam because the real point of the "business" is to get other people into the "business." It's not to sell these products because no one in their right mind would do so. They're buying into the opportunity to get other suckers in.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Internet Marketing Trainer

The #1 reason people buy any business opportunity is to use the system to make money.

Products are always secondary.

That doesn't make it a "scam" which is just a word that people throw out when they don't like something.

However, that being said, I've been through some of the products. (Personally, I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth of information products.) And I can honestly say that if somebody got the products in the back office, and had the ability to FOCUS and TAKE ACTION CONSISTENTLY, they would be able to make $10K or more without any other information product in less than 90 days.

Most people fail at a business because they don't have focus, and they don't take action.

About the Jamieson product. Think about what your purpose is.

If it's to learn CPA/Affiliate Marketing, a great course is Commission Overload. I think it's closed now. But you can PM me for recommendations.

If it's to sell a high-end business opportunity like Rod Stinson's Pizza Box Formula - then I'd challenge you to find a more compelling and highly converting webinar than that.

The truth is that when buying information products for the sake of using the information, it's best to buy a product that is not attached to a business opportunity.

I placed #8 in the JV Leaderboard for The Elevation Group.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmurray View Post
The #1 reason people buy any business opportunity is to use the system to make money.

Products are always secondary.

That doesn't make it a "scam" which is just a word that people throw out when they don't like something.

However, that being said, I've been through some of the products. (Personally, I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth of information products.) And I can honestly say that if somebody got the products in the back office, and had the ability to FOCUS and TAKE ACTION CONSISTENTLY, they would be able to make $10K or more without any other information product in less than 90 days.

Most people fail at a business because they don't have focus, and they don't take action.

About the Jamieson product. Think about what your purpose is.

If it's to learn CPA/Affiliate Marketing, a great course is Commission Overload. I think it's closed now. But you can PM me for recommendations.

If it's to sell a high-end business opportunity like Rod Stinson's Pizza Box Formula - then I'd challenge you to find a more compelling and highly converting webinar than that.

The truth is that when buying information products for the sake of using the information, it's best to buy a product that is not attached to a business opportunity.
Andrew, you are right. I agree with everything you have stated. One item I forgot to mention about Jamison's webinar is that it is Top-Tier very high converting sales system. Like I said, I do like Rod's Pizza box system. Jamison is giving away Rod Stinson's program for Free right now as part of his webinar and membership into his Insider Secrets Culb. Jamison's club also has over 300 training videos and a ton of software downloads worth Thousands and Thousands of dollars. So, they are both great programs but I am more of a value guy, so I always like to get a little more for my money. Does that make sense? Personally, I don't think you can go wrong either way. Oh yeah, Jamison is also giving away opt-in email lists to get a new person started. He has some ridiculous number like 5-6 million subscribers on multiple lists. Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Silver Member

So you admit the whole point of it to get other people into the "business." It's not about selling the information products.
All the shills selling this pile of crap know it's not about selling the product. It's about forking over the 1497 and getting other people to do the same.

By the way most of the people use the same idiotic message "Increase your sales by 300-400%...." I guess RJ has done a good job scamming the hell out of those desperate idiots.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

You know I never post on this stupid site, however, when someone calls Rod Stinson a "scam artist" I have to express my dealing with him.
The guy works his ass off not just for himself, but for any member of his program. He also returns calls and emails whether you joined him DIRECTLY or not.
As for bsc8987, you sound like another broke, disgruntled guy who is looking to sabotage others b/c of YOUR own lack of success.
If you follow Rods system, market, follow up (phone) and actually WORK, you can do well with this or any other program out there....the problem is most people dont!

Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=iworkinmyboxers;1065364]You know I never post on this stupid site, however,

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey WIMB:

I am not very sure of both Rod or Jamieson and their truthfullness, simply because I have not got involved in any of their businesses.

From the posts here, I am getting a very strong sense that these 2 guys are helping the average person, provided they belong to the POSITIVE THINKING kind of individual (opposed to the nay-sayer merely shouting SCAM for no apparent reason).

However, calling this forum (as many even do say this site is a SCAM on it's own merit) stupid unwarranted for, it is this site that had allowed you (and I) to post opinions - biased or not. Be thankful you got this opportunity to voice it here!

Take care & Cheers!

Mal

Old 07-12-2011, 12:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Mal, this site IS stupid and is a "scam" in its own merit.
I`m not "thankful" I can voice an opinion on a topic that
should not have been brought up in the first place.

This site just allows any disgruntled person who has an axe to grind the opportunity to trash another individual just for the
sake of being topical....and they will rank high in the search engines to boot.

Just look at the person that posted this topic in the first place....he`s asking a question, he didnt get ripped off???
Why post this on scam.com?????

Once again, I should not have to post here on a topic that would never have been brought up in the first place if it werent for this stupid site! Period

Old 07-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Silver Member

It's a scam because the only way to make money and what is emphasized is selling a business opportunity, not a product. You can twist it any way you want, but it's a classic pyramid scheme.

I've talked to plenty of scam artists that call me with their amazing Rod Stinson pizza box systems and it's all the same. Send them a check in the mail for the privilege of doing the same thing.

Old 07-18-2011, 05:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

So what you are saying is family iq is a scam also, or just the pizza box program.

I'm assuming that there two separate businesses with different marketing systems.

Not sure please clarify

Thanks

A loss Business seeker.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:32 AM
Silver Member

Family IQ is either a scam or they were paid to promote this scam.

Dr. Phil is not a paragon of virtue. So to say he endorses it is a joke.

The core of the "business" is a scam because it's about selling the business opportunity, not about selling the marketing products. The scammers that promote the system say it themselves in their voice broadcasts and in talking to them.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Newbie Member

I'm neither positive nor negative about this topic -- Stinson. But would fill in this blank. Between his One Step System (which failed many and closed suddenly and without a statement from him) and his current biz that you guys are discussing, he sold a stock market wealth thingy of his own making. And like the other two, his sales were proportionate to his ability to deliver a phone speech of 30 minutes upon whatever he is currently selling.

The lesson here is to open your mouth a speak everyday online, or on the phone to as large an audience as possible. Sales will inevitably follow. Doesn't particularly matter what you are selling. People will buy it. And the more you speak, the smoother and more attractive you become to your prospects.

Stintson is one of those who can cleverly weave an interesting story into his sales pitches.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:35 AM
Silver Member

Add in the fact that you're promoting Stinson, not yourself.

A lot of these scam artists steal your leads and use them for their own benefit too.