report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2011, 08:16 PM

Re: The Customer Advantage---TCA FRAUD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Builder View Post
The general success rules still apply, few people will make "lots of money" simply because they don't do what is required.
Few people will make "lots of money" with TCA because there's not TEN BILLION DOLLARS or more (!!!) to be made in this market.
Especially by TCA alone - regardless of any "general rules of success".

It's the reality of geometric expansion that dooms this plan.

It's the reality of geometric expansion that makes it so only those at the top of an MLM pyramid will be successful.
This includes a 100% FREE, full featured Auto-Responder!'

For those in the UK as well as the USA & Canada:
http://moemunny.info/TotalFunnelSystem!

Last edited by jambaman : 04-19-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: GOOD writing means RE-writing!

Old 04-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Free market enterprize

I'll chime in here I spent $5000 dollars on a yellow pages AD for my electrical contrating buisness for a year I tract that ad I made $175 dollars from that ad the whole year

I also advetised in the local newspaper $1500 a year I made $50,000

Is the yellow pages a scam NO but its risk

MY point is its risk to advertise thats what ad co-op is or auto surf, or any thing like that

The risk is yours to take or not

All the suing that goes on here in the USA breeds
herd people with there hands out.

Look at groupon s model it works for free members
does do anything for the small business ?thats the risk

Old 04-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykeedee View Post
I'll chime in here I spent $5000 dollars on a yellow pages AD for my electrical contrating buisness for a year I tract that ad I made $175 dollars from that ad the whole year

I also advetised in the local newspaper $1500 a year I made $50,000

Is the yellow pages a scam NO but its risk

MY point is its risk to advertise thats what ad co-op is or auto surf, or any thing like that

The risk is yours to take or not

All the suing that goes on here in the USA breeds
herd people with there hands out.

Look at groupon s model it works for free members
does do anything for the small business ?thats the risk
I'm not surprised that you have chimed in on this one too. Anyone out there considering this should read this guys other posts from past scams. This is the type of people that do these things. Here's a quote by Mykeedee to get you started:

Quote:
I would rather give my money too a scammer than the Goverment any day of the week the Goverment is the real crocks that keeps us in bondage

Old 04-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Free market enterprize

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
I'm not surprised that you have chimed in on this one too. Anyone out there considering this should read this guys other posts from past scams. This is the type of people that do these things. Here's a quote by Mykeedee to get you started:
And your so right Because at least I can right it off as a business lose and the Goverment won't get it

Look at trillions they rip off with wars they create

Old 04-23-2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykeedee View Post
And your so right Because at least I can right it off as a business lose and the Goverment won't get it

Look at trillions they rip off with wars they create
The IRS does allow tax breaks for victims of ponzi schemes. So I guess you have a point.

So are you admitting that this is a scheme but it doesn't matter if you make money and can write off the losses?

One thing to keep in mind is where you fall within the rob Peter to pay Paul line up.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Free market enterprize

Quote:
The IRS does allow tax breaks for victims of ponzi schemes. So I guess you have a point.

So are you admitting that this is a scheme but it doesn't matter if you make money and can write off the losses?

One thing to keep in mind is where you fall within the rob Peter to pay Paul line up.
Ponzi is investment there selling advertising co-op and advertising is tax right off

I like the idea that profit from the business down the street or around the world

I do want to make it clear Im not in ad-co-op

I like the member to member ad-co-ops that way the owner can't run of with the money you get 100% of the profit.

Remember when people stoping buying your product or service all business go under

Old 04-25-2011, 04:09 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaman View Post
Few people will make "lots of money" with TCA because there's not TEN BILLION DOLLARS or more (!!!) to be made in this market.
Especially by TCA alone - regardless of any "general rules of success".

It's the reality of geometric expansion that dooms this plan.

It's the reality of geometric expansion that makes it so only those at the top of an MLM pyramid will be successful.
Jambaman,

Okay I will play along. Yes if you do the math all the way out there won't be enough people earth to support any MLM, except for the fact that the world population continues to grow everyday as older generations pass away. But as I said I will still play along, please give me one example of an MLM that maxed out the population of the world?

Now everyone always points at Amway as the "original MLM scam" but in fact The Fuller Brush company started in 1906. That is 105 years for an established company with pretty popular products and they haven't maxed out anything except a history of success.

The problem I have with Char, and Jackme*** (how could anyone take someone seriously who chooses that for their screen name) and you is that you have Chicken Little syndrome when it comes to MLM's. Not everyone of them is a scam, and because you scream at the top of your lungs that they all are, you lose your credibility.

Groupon pays $10 (one time) when a member refers another member who buys something. But they could choose to pay 5% each time that referred member bought something, would that then make them a scam? Obviously not. Would every Groupon member make a fortune, obviously not. Would people potentially refer more members, I think so. So the only question would be, Could Groupon survive with 25% (if every member qualified for full pay, which they won't) less profit? Cutback on advertising because the membership is doing the advertising for you and hey, you have exactly what TCA is trying to accomplish.

Will TCA ever pull this off, I have no idea, it's not like they are inventing anything new, they are simply attaching a different business model to it. There are 20 different companies trying the "discount special" model. Some are seeing success, some aren't. The specials offered by businesses is the "product", so we can only wait to see the quality of the "product". If that product never materializes, then TCA will fail, if it does materialize and continues to grow, then TCA will succeed, it's that simple.

As for the "co-op". If a company is seeing 10,000-20,000 people joining their organization each month, and they have no joining fee or monthly fee, don't you think they just might believe they can find 15,000 more people who will join? I certainly would think that, that is what sales forecasting is all about. Watching your trends and surmising if that trend will continue, why would someone think it would stop. The problem, in my opinion and from my experience with TCA is people don't join until they fully understand how the business model works, and that generally takes a conversation. I think TCA made a mistake to start the co-op before the offers came out. After the offers come out the co-op will absolutely work because people will hear about TCA and contact the company directly (a few are already I suspect). The will have overheard a conversation or seen something on line, but they won't remember where or from who so they contact the Company (it happens every day with every MLM). I can't say 15,000 people will do that, but I can't say they won't either.

Finally, if I were investing a large amount of money in TCA, (I wouldn't yet) then John Milanoski's resume would be of great interest. However, every successful business owner was an unsuccessful business owner at some point in his/her career. This includes Bill Gates and Howard Schultz, and Warren Buffett, so pointing out that John has not succeeded before means nothing to me. I haven't seen anyone claim he has been a crook in his past, or that he has ever been accused of "scamming" anyone out of their money. Because he makes a video about how to become successful doesn't even imply that he is claiming he has made a fortune or owns a big house or any of the crap I have seen on in this thread. Yes he collected some $75,000 from some folks to help them build a group and so far that hasn't come to fruition, but if you think he set all this up to steal $75,000 than you are very naive. Clearly more than $75,000 has been spent on the existing software, and servers (even if they are rented) to support the existing members (over 80,000). 79,925 (or around that amount) haven't invested one cent into this company, 75 people took a $1,000 shot at building their groups the fast way and so far that hasn't worked out. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water, John has not told these people they are out of luck, while I have no proof of this, I strongly suspect they will get their people or their money back.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:10 AM

Please at least consider these points:

Quote:
Jambaman,

Okay I will play along. Yes if you do the math all the way out there won't be enough people earth to support any MLM, except for the fact that the world population continues to grow everyday as older generations pass away. But as I said I will still play along, please give me one example of an MLM that maxed out the population of the world?
But you have the recruiters always giving examples of big money and that's where the maxing out comes into it.

Quote:
Now everyone always points at Amway as the "original MLM scam" but in fact The Fuller Brush company started in 1906. That is 105 years for an established company with pretty popular products and they haven't maxed out anything except a history of success.
And I argue that why not do Amway/Fuller since it's so established? Perhaps because it's near to impossible to make it work? Seriously, ask yourself why you're not doing Amway.

Quote:
The problem I have with Char, and Jackme*** (how could anyone take someone seriously who chooses that for their screen name) and you is that you have Chicken Little syndrome when it comes to MLM's. Not everyone of them is a scam, and because you scream at the top of your lungs that they all are, you lose your credibility.
Check out the threads on scam.com and don't forget to check where they are now. And, again, why not do Amway?

Quote:
Will TCA ever pull this off, I have no idea, it's not like they are inventing anything new, they are simply attaching a different business model to it. There are 20 different companies trying the "discount special" model. Some are seeing success, some aren't. The specials offered by businesses is the "product", so we can only wait to see the quality of the "product". If that product never materializes, then TCA will fail, if it does materialize and continues to grow, then TCA will succeed, it's that simple.
Makes you wonder why Groupon didn't go MLM. Hmmmm? Please just think about that objectively for a moment.

Quote:
As for the "co-op". If a company is seeing 10,000-20,000 people joining their organization each month, and they have no joining fee or monthly fee, don't you think they just might believe they can find 15,000 more people who will join? I certainly would think that, that is what sales forecasting is all about. Watching your trends and surmising if that trend will continue, why would someone think it would stop. The problem, in my opinion and from my experience with TCA is people don't join until they fully understand how the business model works, and that generally takes a conversation. I think TCA made a mistake to start the co-op before the offers came out. After the offers come out the co-op will absolutely work because people will hear about TCA and contact the company directly (a few are already I suspect). The will have overheard a conversation or seen something on line, but they won't remember where or from who so they contact the Company (it happens every day with every MLM). I can't say 15,000 people will do that, but I can't say they won't either.
Do you think they would have 10-20 thousand a month joining without the promise of huge money? See how it works? It's a catch 22. The growth would not be the same without the promise of big money, but the promise of big money to everyone won't jive with the math.

Quote:
Finally, if I were investing a large amount of money in TCA, (I wouldn't yet) then John Milanoski's resume would be of great interest. However, every successful business owner was an unsuccessful business owner at some point in his/her career. This includes Bill Gates and Howard Schultz, and Warren Buffett, so pointing out that John has not succeeded before means nothing to me. I haven't seen anyone claim he has been a crook in his past, or that he has ever been accused of "scamming" anyone out of their money. Because he makes a video about how to become successful doesn't even imply that he is claiming he has made a fortune or owns a big house or any of the crap I have seen on in this thread. Yes he collected some $75,000 from some folks to help them build a group and so far that hasn't come to fruition, but if you think he set all this up to steal $75,000 than you are very naive. Clearly more than $75,000 has been spent on the existing software, and servers (even if they are rented) to support the existing members (over 80,000). 79,925 (or around that amount) haven't invested one cent into this company, 75 people took a $1,000 shot at building their groups the fast way and so far that hasn't worked out. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water, John has not told these people they are out of luck, while I have no proof of this, I strongly suspect they will get their people or their money back.
Frankly, I could care less about how much money John had. What concerns me is misleading people into thinking someone is soooo successful and therefore should be trusted and worshipped. I have empathy for a real failed business but not for failing at another dubious business venture and again, making it out to be something or someone that they are not.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Newbie Member

I somehow get the feeling that Business Builder is Fred D., close friend of John Milanoski and serial MLMer, including current dealer in Univera. He has no doubt been thoroughly trained to counter any conceivable objection. He is pointlessly trying to convince people here that black is white and up is down.

Why didn't he just become a Fuller Brush man indeed?

I remember when I was a kid, if the Fuller Brush man showed up in your neighborhood a call went out from house to house and everyone locked their doors and drew the blinds. Kids were instructed not to answer the door---or else!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:10 PM

[quote=Business Builder;1041521]Jambaman,

-------------------------------------------------------

My response to you "Business Builder"? ? ? I decided to copy and paste SOMEONE ELSE response by the name John Smith who sounds like the real deal for you!!!!! You can find it at: http://repspace.com/forums/p/2631/4417.aspx#
OR read his response (below) or on the Repspace Forum...perhaps you may agree with him now???

Char: BTW..I can see Mr. John Smith uses (look like) one of your previous quotes as example...However I thought it was GREAT! I guess you have been checked by others from the Repspace website forum.
johnsmith replied on 04-24-2011 6:20 AM

Here is my 2 cents...with all my due respect.

It can be very difficult for the person looking for a business opportunity to tell the difference between a legitimate multi level marketing opportunity and a pyramid scheme at a glance. How do you tell whether it's a legitimate business opportunity or a scam?

There are six tips for identifying a pyramid scheme. The big difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the way the business operates. The entire purpose of a pyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of multi level marketing is to move product. The theory behind multi level marketing is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is multi level marketing or a pyramid scheme:

Is It a Pyramid Scheme?

1) Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front and / or soon or later to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate multi level marketing businesses do not require large start up costs nor will give people to be under your down line.

EXAMPLE: Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? OR 20 people? Or whatever number of C0-OPís??Ö.Are these virtual people?, dead people?, wax figures?, what? I assume anyone who signed up for FREE would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn't want to share the people I brought in for FREE before launch or after launch. Hmmmm....do I have a point?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate multi level marketing companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? Multi level marketing depends on establishing a market for the company's products. If the company doesn't seem to have any interest in consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, the difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run; it may well be a pyramid scheme.

These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself? This is the signature of a pyramid scheme operation.

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members? Another pyramid scheme trademark. It's the number of people who are willing to sign up that matters in a pyramid scheme, not the products or services being offered.

How to Protect Yourself From Pyramid Schemes

As always, when you're investigating a potential business opportunity, you'll want to gather all the information you can about the multi level marketing company's products and operations.

Get (and read) written copies of the company's sales literature, business plan and/or marketing plan. Talk to other people who have experience with the multi level marketing company and the products, to determine whether the products are actually being sold and if they are of high quality. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints about the company. And listen carefully when you're at that multi level marketing recruitment meeting. Inflated claims for the amazing amounts of money you're going to make should set your alarm bells ringing.

Being part of a successful multi level marketing company can be both profitable and fun, but unfortunately, some purported multi level marketing opportunities are actually pyramid schemes designed to flatten both your wallet and your dream of running a business.

Question; Where does the $75 dollars (from the co-op's -TCA) go? I would love someone involved with this company (The Customer Advantage) TCA to fully explain this option of co-op to me. I hope I didnít offend anyone by asking one question. Thank you!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Can I ask a question? Is KEN RUSSO involve on The Customer Advantage???? IF that is true.....OH MYYYYYYYY....just google his name folks!!!!!!!!!:greenchains aw:
Business Builder: As far John Milanoski paying back to the Co-op's their $75000.00 BUCKS back???????......That money is GONE!!!!! They are ($hit out of luck) SOL!!!!

Old 04-26-2011, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Facebook Deals Launches Tonight & Groupon Doesn't Stand a Chance (Updated)
By Marshall Kirkpatrick / April 25, 2011 6:41 PM / 43 Comments
Hacker News
Share & Save

Facebook will unveil its group deals program tonight in 5 US cities according to an embargo-breaking slip-up by the New York Times caught by TechCrunch. Facebook Deals launched 3 months ago in Europe. Tonight, according to reports, the feature will go live in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, San Diego, and San Francisco. This, after learning from the early rocky roads traveled by competitors and Facebook's own tests in Europe. Update: Facebook PR contacted us and clarified two things noted below - and the updates are a little surprising to me.

Comparisons to the mega-successful (if dreadfully boring) services Groupon and Living Social are inevitable. But Facebook Deals is going to be much, much more interesting for everyone - especially for retailers who will offer deals. (Who likely won't have to pay a cut of the revenue to this deals platform at all.) If Facebook can execute this feature well (and there's no guarantee it can) then it's hard to imagine what some of today's fastest growing businesses on earth are going to do to compete. Look at what Facebook Deals has to offer, below. Groupon and Living Social are seriously at risk of being roadkill.

Oh Dear, even more competition!

But wait, didn't anyone tell facebook that Mr. John Milanoski and MLM were exploding and it's been uh, rumored that they will give Groupon a run for their money.

Guess it's a bit like Amway overtaking Wal-Mart and Target - Not!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
The Customer Advantage in pre-launch, Groupon MAY Have something to worry about? report ad
posted: March 19, 2011, 06:29 AM

Imagine advertising your business 100% FREE & getting more CLIENTS in one day, than you did in the last 3-4 months COMBINED, WOULDN'T THAT BE SOMETHING?? well, that's exactly what we have @ T.C.A..

You've heard of GROUPON, NOW GROWING FASTER THAN FACEBOOK, WELL OUR CO.
xx.com IS A CARBON COPY WITH SOME IMPRESSIVE ENHANCEMENTS, "EXCEPT" IT HAS A NETWORK MARKETING ARMY OF FOLLKS JOINING 100% FREE AT A UNPRECEDENTED RATE.
in the first week more than 10,000 people have locked in top positions, the Co. is expecting 20,000,000 people the first 12-18 mo., we are now picking up major momentum.

IF YOU'RE READY 4 YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS TO EXPLODE WITH UNLIMITED NEW CLIENTS, OR YOUR LOOKING FOR A PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL THAT CAN FINANCIALLY SET YOU FREE, THAN THIS ONE IS FOR EVERYONE. JOIN 100% FREE NOW xxx.com & THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY CHARGE. INCOME CALCULATOR xx.com/
I can't catch my breath.

Bet you guys thought I was making the stuff up in my comment above.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:

But wait, didn't anyone tell facebook that Mr. John Milanoski and MLM were exploding and it's been uh, rumored that they will give Groupon a run for their money.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Char!!!! Mr.John Milanoski is NOTgoing to like you now....We KNOW John Milanoski likes to read your threads Char! Invite him to share his future "Launch Date".

Old 04-30-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:

-----------------------------------------------------

CHAR......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what I found below!!!!!!

http://linkvaark.com/2011/03/05/dail...ntage-part-ii/

http://linkvaark.com/?s=the+customer+advantage+comp+lan

and you wonder where is your $75.00 Co-OP's

Does it many ANY sense that Milanoski chose to sign up people for his pyramid scheme BEFORE he actually had any product to sell?

Where do you all think these coupon deals are going to come from? I have news for you. He not only wants you to sign up retail customers to buy the coupons, he ALSO wants you to sign up the local businesses to offer the deals. And for this, he expects to get a 50% cut. By doing NONE of the work.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Newbie Member

[quote=Jackmeoff;1041720]
Quote:
Jambaman,

My response to you "Business Builder"? ? ? I decided to copy and paste SOMEONE ELSE response by the name John Smith who sounds like the real deal for you!!!!! You can find it at: http://repspace.com/forums/p/2631/4417.aspx#
OR read his response (below) or on the Repspace Forum...perhaps you may agree with him now???

Char: BTW..I can see Mr. John Smith uses (look like) one of your previous quotes as example...However I thought it was GREAT! I guess you have been checked by others from the Repspace website forum.
johnsmith replied on 04-24-2011 6:20 AM

Here is my 2 cents...with all my due respect.

It can be very difficult for the person looking for a business opportunity to tell the difference between a legitimate multi level marketing opportunity and a pyramid scheme at a glance. How do you tell whether it's a legitimate business opportunity or a scam?

There are six tips for identifying a pyramid scheme. The big difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the way the business operates. The entire purpose of a pyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of multi level marketing is to move product. The theory behind multi level marketing is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is multi level marketing or a pyramid scheme:

Is It a Pyramid Scheme?

1) Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front and / or soon or later to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate multi level marketing businesses do not require large start up costs nor will give people to be under your down line.

EXAMPLE: Seems "free" isn't always the case. How does one buy "15 people"? OR 20 people? Or whatever number of C0-OPís??Ö.Are these virtual people?, dead people?, wax figures?, what? I assume anyone who signed up for FREE would not want to give themselves to someone else who paid a fee as their upline would expect them to stay right under them. I know I wouldn't want to share the people I brought in for FREE before launch or after launch. Hmmmm....do I have a point?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate multi level marketing companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? Multi level marketing depends on establishing a market for the company's products. If the company doesn't seem to have any interest in consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, the difference between multi level marketing and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run; it may well be a pyramid scheme.

These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself? This is the signature of a pyramid scheme operation.

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members? Another pyramid scheme trademark. It's the number of people who are willing to sign up that matters in a pyramid scheme, not the products or services being offered.

How to Protect Yourself From Pyramid Schemes

As always, when you're investigating a potential business opportunity, you'll want to gather all the information you can about the multi level marketing company's products and operations.

Get (and read) written copies of the company's sales literature, business plan and/or marketing plan. Talk to other people who have experience with the multi level marketing company and the products, to determine whether the products are actually being sold and if they are of high quality. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints about the company. And listen carefully when you're at that multi level marketing recruitment meeting. Inflated claims for the amazing amounts of money you're going to make should set your alarm bells ringing.

Being part of a successful multi level marketing company can be both profitable and fun, but unfortunately, some purported multi level marketing opportunities are actually pyramid schemes designed to flatten both your wallet and your dream of running a business.

Question; Where does the $75 dollars (from the co-op's -TCA) go? I would love someone involved with this company (The Customer Advantage) TCA to fully explain this option of co-op to me. I hope I didnít offend anyone by asking one question. Thank you!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Can I ask a question? Is KEN RUSSO involve on The Customer Advantage???? IF that is true.....OH MYYYYYYYY....just google his name folks!!!!!!!!!:greenchains aw:
Business Builder: As far John Milanoski paying back to the Co-op's their $75000.00 BUCKS back???????......That money is GONE!!!!! They are ($hit out of luck) SOL!!!!
Well lots of people to respond to, I will try to not forget anyone.

I choose to not join Amway or Fuller Brush, or Herbalife, because their products don't interest me. But I don't see that as anything different then a day trader who buys and sells stocks. They simply choose the stock that is likely to have the most movement. However, there are people who join these companies every day, and some will make money, most won't. But this is true for many sales organizations, not just MLM companies. Sales can be a very tough career, and to be successful takes some commitment. Very few people have the commitment it takes and they quit. It is as simple as that. However with TCA if they quit trying to "make money" they can still buy the great specials that are offered.

There are no "fake or wax people", there are hundreds of "lead generation" companies out there charging as much as $40 per lead depending on the lead generation process. I am not defending TCA for offering a lead gen program and then not coming through with the leads, but by the same token, I sincerely doubt that John Milanowski is going to risk prison time for $75,000. He currently has videos that are circulating on the net in which he talks about a "business opportunity" and I guarantee that there are people responding and asking for more information. That is where these leads will come from. I don't personally know anyone who paid the $75, I am wondering if they tried asking for their money back? That is a genuine question, because I don't know the answer. If someone reading this post did buy into the co-op, and did ask for a refund, what was the response from TCA?

The "saturation" argument is old and it has proven to be a false argument. No company has ever reached saturation nor will it. It is far more likely that people will give up or quit than it is that a product or service will completely saturate the market. Not every person succeeds in any business, that is a simple fact. There are people who won't succeed at TCA. Some will make great money and it won't just be people "at the top" it will be people "at the top" of successful groups that have been grown, but that will have little to do with where they are positioned in the company, and everything to do with how big an organization they built.

Did someone really ask "if MLM is so great why didn't Groupon do it that way", are you serious? There are hundreds of reasons and none have to do with MLM not working. But just because Groupon didn't choose do it that way doesn't mean that model won't work. Many well known companies have used MLM to grow their business, not exclusively, but used the business model none the less.

As I wrote in an earlier post, I do not know John Milanowski nor have I ever worked with him, he could be a fraud, I guess time will tell. Also, I do not have more than one "screen name", and if you look around I have posted in other threads.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Newbie Member

This guy obviously sits around playing with himself and doesn't have a clue about what is going on in the WORLD...Hey, Mr. JackMeoff, let go of your thing for a second...Get yourself checked into an institution and get a check-up from the Neck-Up...
Take a moment to Learn before you spout your stupid Pie Hole off Dude...Get a Job or Go Volunteer for Something Good...Otherwise You are wasting Good People's time with your Obvious Blathering...

Look at this Deal With Groupon...
http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals...rides-chicago#

$236,916.00 was Generated in ONE Day...Off a Free Advertising Campaign.

Call Me if You think this is a Scam! Steve 520-304-7191, I will be happy to answer any of your Questions...Yes Jack..and Char...that means YOU TOO...and anyone who want to be a Part of The Best Business Opportunity EVER...Call me Too or Sign-up FREE at http://HootDang.com
My Domain To Sign Up For The Customer Advantage...

Have A Great Day Mr. JackMeoff & Char...I truly Mean it...YOU NEED ONE!

Regards,
Steve Vieira aka DudeUneedApsychiatrist

PS. What's Your Real Name and Phone Number JACK? Let's Talk...Stop Hiding Behind You Computer Coward!

Last edited by DudeUneedaPsychiatrist! : 05-02-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Newbie Member

Answer to Chars Question... Yes, a Business will ONLY get 50% less For a Product or Service...But You Obviously Haven't Run a Business and Don't Know How Much It Cost's to Advertise...Please Look at the Deal With Groupon...The Customer Advantage is A Daily Deal Coupon Company "A Competitor to Groupon"

Ok...Char, Let's Do The Math...So, Lets See...This Business "Wandella Boat Rides" Did a Daily Deal with Groupon...a Daily Deal...A Free Advertising Campaign for a Day...Ok, Let's Get a Calculator out Since Mr. Jackmeoff, Char and The rest Of The People on here who didn't pay attention to Basic Multiplication in Elementary School, I will Help You Out... ASlthough The Deal in this example hasn't completed...Wandella has Sold 19,743 coupons for $12, in one day...This Means, Char & Mr. Jackmeoff (Please stop playing with yourself for a moment to pay attention!)...this Means that Wandella got 19,743 Potential NEW Customers in One Day for a Free Advertising Campaign...Ok, Now Let me slow down a moment...So You Guys can get this...Here is the Question for Your FINAL Exam grade!!!...How Much Money Would Wandella Have To Pay For an Advertising Campaign to Get 19,743 People To Ride on there BOAT???... This is Not Multiple Choice...Take a Shot!
If any of You Who Are Researching The Customer Advantage would like to Get Information or If Mr. JackmeOff or Char or Any other Misinformed dupe on Here would like to Talk To Me Directly Call Me Steve @ 520-304-7191...Or if you are on Here Doing Some Research...Don't Listen to these Complete Idiots who Spout off without knowing Anything about the Daily Deal Industry..."the Mass Distribution Coupon Model"...It Only Produced the Fastest Growing Company in World History!!! Groupon...So Here Comes The Customer Advantage, who wants To Pay You to Participate FREE..Yes I SAID FREE...the Co-op these Misinformed Dupes on Here are RAVING about is Voluntary...Not an Upsell...I my Self have not Used it...and have built a Huge Business, grassroots from the ground up!
So, if any of you who really want to be a part of the Best Opportunity To ever Come along...that Means Char, Jackmeoff, and Any other Doomsdayers, Chicken Littles out there, Join me through my Domain http://HootDang.com
and Jackmeoff & Char...I will be waiting for your Call...Since you have never seemed to get the answers you a looking for...I am all ears, and I will treat you with respect!!!
Regards,
Steve Vieira aka DudeUneedAPsychiatrist

Old 05-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Newbie Member

Wasted time