report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 07:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

HookUp.com/scam

Guys, Dont waste your time on HookUp.com.
I signed up for a free membership to test it out for a week or 2. Started searches and most were dogs or hadn't been online for 3 months.
The next day I had a few women contact me. Each day after, 5 or more. Thought I finally found the best site ever, right? Wrong! Most were attractive and looking for fun (below, I show there usernames and actual emails.)
so, naturally, I replyed and a few days later they replyed. I got so many replys, I joined for a month $29.95. Then I contacted one or two with my concern for the site. Next day one replys; "I've been here a couple of month and its seems safe". Another woman said the same. All replys wanted to continue to "chat" never meet which got we wondering. This is supposed to be a hookup not a chat site. I clicked a small icon on the bottom below the emails (OC) (Actual size) and found a disclaimer, (Below) which basicly says, this woman is fictious to stimulate conversation with members. WHAT? I've been repling to fake women?
Her's the bad part. Every woman who wrote to me was an (OC), in other words EVERY ONE of them were FRAUDS!
So, I wrote the following to one of the scam OC's.
-----Date: 03/18/2011 03:01 AM
To: fbi (my letter to Hookup)
Subject: fraud
Thanks a lot! This is the worst site i've ever seen. No wonder I couldn't find anyone worth while in searches. Did any woman ever write to me?
You should be turned in to the FBI for Fraud!
This is their legal disclaimer!
Online CupidTM Communications: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with to our "Online CupidsTM", ("OC") . Our OC's work for the Site in an effort to stimulate conversation with users, in order to encourage further and broader participation in all of our Site's services, including the posting of additional information and/or pictures to the users' profiles. The OC's also serve to proactively monitor user activities and communications to ensure compliance with Our Terms and Conditions. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the OC's profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any OC profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person - living or dead. Any similarity between OC user profile descriptions and any person is purely coincidental. Please also note that a single OC may be associated with more than one (1) profile on our Site.

usernames and first contacts.
--- DollyMolly sent the following on Mar 17:
> Hi how you doing today? Just stopping by to show some love and that I'm interested. Hit me back sometime. It would be great to hear from ya.
PushButton Hi Beautiful Mar 17
innocentlisa Re: Sleek And Discreet Mar 17

DollyMolly Re: I'm interested Mar 17
pleasuring_me Re: Wanted to write again and see what you have going on this weekend Mar 18
goodasstime Re: Man I would love for something to work out between the two of us Mar 18

Mar 19 From: StephSexy
Date: 2011-03-18 16:45:22
Subject: You think that maybe?
Folder: Inbox
Would you happen to still be single and looking for someone like me? If you are please send me something back to confirm that you at least got this message and your some what interested. I hope to hear back from you soon. See ya.

quest4fire How are you? Mar 18
cladygilman785k You Seem Fun Mar 18
casiaeddas Hey You Mar 18
--- DollyMolly sent the following on Mar 17:
> Hi how you doing today? Just stopping by to show some love and that I'm interested. Hit me back sometime. It would be great to hear from ya.
Date: March 20th, 2011
Subject: Let's have some fun!
Folder: Inbox
i am new to this dating on the computer thing , but heck why not give it a try right. i am always in some sort of chaos, my friends usually need me for advice to fix everything.i am a good people person, i love talking so i must have some one that likes to talking back. i am a full time college student and work part time. i like hanging out with friends, going to the movies or the local hang out spots.what i am looking for is a person to start off as friends and then maybe more, i believe in a good foundation to any relationship. prefer some one who is realistic and likes to have fun. as for 'fun' i mean like to get out of the house every now and then and yet at the same time knows when it is good to stay home and hang out.

--- RecordGirl sent the following on Mar 21:
> I think we should just jump right in and start fu*****. No beating around the bush. I'm also very impatient and when I want something I don't like to wait for it. Hit me back soon and let me know if we can set something up ok babe. TTYL.

Bookmark and Share

Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: HookUp.com/scam

This site hookupbbw as well as hookup, hookupgay,hookupthis hookupthat ect ect are all total SCAM date sites. They do not have any real woman at all ! They have these (bots) oc,s send men messages,winks,adds to buddies ect to Lour you into joining and paying as a member. The oc,s your talking about are not even fake woman sending replies. The replies are all genorated by bots. There all fake. The websites put this (oc) bulshit in there fine print to likely try to protect themselves from getting arrested for fraud. The scam sites are totally ripping off men and are making tons of money as a 3 tier click/sign ups advertizing scam. Your site has there banner and you earn money for each click and approx $75-$100 per person that joins as a member. $7 per guy that signs up as a free member because they usally get ment to sign up by sucking them in with emails. The profiles of woman are in your local area no matter where you live. If you view a members buddy list the womans profile says they are in your area every time. Suddenly in my area full of skanky pigs thousands of woman show up on hookupbbw wanting to get laid? In fact do you know there is not one single real woman on any of there sites? Nope not one real woman. You can't even sign up to the site if you are a woman! If your a woman trying to sign up it says input a real email addy but with same email and info a guy can join it works then. Now if you are a woman looking for a woman the site let's you sign up. Your email works during sign up suddenly. Then the woman receive all these emails from woman on the site and do not show up in any searches men looking for woman. This company needs to be arrested! I sent there costomer support 5 thretening emails and my free account was deleted. No reply from them. Sorry you got scammed. You should of known better. The sad thing is , a lot of men just don't get it! And pay. They even try try try to get laid but still don't get it. Spread the word everywhere you can. Let's get these bastards shut down and tossed in prison.