report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 07:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Digital Wave Profit Formula

Another one, probably??

http://digitalwaveprofitformula.com/

Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Digital Wave Profit Formula

Hello ,

My name is Chamalis , and I am the customer service manager for Digital Wave Profit Formula.

I promise you we are not here to cheat or scam anyone...our number one goal is to help you succeed and beyond that, to make sure you are a satisfied customer.

It pains me whenever I see negative comments posted online about our company, because I know first hand how hard we try our best to help everyone succeed.

In fact, we have an entire customer support team in place to make sure you are happy with your investment because we don't want ANY unsatisfied customers out there. Not too many training programs online can say that.

Our DIRECT Customer service line is 1 (877) 597-2538
And we are to help you Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 9p.m. EST (On Saturday our hours are from 10:30am - 4pm)

At any rate, I would be happy to issue you a refund right away, no questions asked.

We want you to have a positive experience with our company, so you can contact me directly at support@digitalwaveprofitformula.com

I am here to help you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Chamalis
support@digitalwaveprofitformula.com
1 (877) 597-2538

Old 04-25-2011, 11:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Digital Wave Profit Formula

Before you read this let me please tell you that I am a real person, and pride myself on telling the truth, my life and wealth mean nothing if I do not have Honor and Glory to my Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is NOT a falsified testimony!

First I would like to give praise where praise is due! My Coach, has been a wonderful coach to work with. His professionalism, patience, dedication to see you succeed, and his friendly personality, made it a lot easier for me to get through this program. If you are serious about making a decent additional income, at least, and very possible financial freedom, then you have found the right place. This program is not for wimps! You really have to work your way through, and be dedicated to succeed. Focus has a wealth of knowledge, tools, and experience to share with you as you go.

A little about myself, I am 52 years of age, I own an Auto Repair shop, and have been struggling financially for the last 5 years. I had a real estate deal go bad (partnership) of which they backed out and left me hanging with with the whole bag! It would not be bad of course if I had the income to pay the mortgage but the truth is, I have been borrowing little by little just to pay the bills and keep my auto repair shop alive. I have not made an income in over 5 years. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well I have been in the auto repair industry over 30 years now, and it is all I really know, well, knew up til now!

I was very skeptical of starting this program for a number of reasons:
1. I am very leery and cautious of scams.
2. How on earth will I pay it off, It seemed like an awful lot of money and I did not have, I was at the brink of bankruptcy, and did not want to give up the last little bit of credit I had for emergency.
3. What if it does not work for me.
4. Sounds too good to be true!

Trying to bail my auto repair shop out year after year, and little if any gain at all, in this horrific economy has put a tremendous amount of stress on me, and my marriage. I have come to realize there has to be another way! With the fine salesmanship of the sales team who I at first thought I was lured in, (I was still not sure about what was to come), I gave in and agreed to work at this program, and that is exactly what you have to do, work at it, the more
you put into it the more you will get out of it, both satisfaction, and financially. They assured me, I would at very minimum be able to pay my credit card debt, and that has held true to this point of time.

I started selling on [the internet], unused items and clutter around the house and garage. I was really surprised at the outcome of the sales on some of this stuff was selling for! Then I was directed by my coach to source out some other items, so I went to garage sales and found some items. I thought I could sell on [the internet] and make a profit, well, that was profitable as well, I made over $1,000.00 in one week and that was all profit! I opened an ebay store and started selling items around my niche that I have decided to do, and I have been pleasantly surprised at the success of the ebay store thus far. I have grossed over $14,000.00 in sales (since start of program), I have become a Bronze Top Rated Power Seller on ebay and expect to be a Silver Top Rated Power Seller by the next evaluation period. I only need another $1500.00 in sales! I am continuing to add new products to the store, which will only increase my bottom line.
I am really excited about the website I am working on. I have just finished the home page and will be finishing up the site soon, I can only visualize my sales doubling in a short amount of time, and the more I put into it, the better it does!

I have had a few setbacks with issues that are related to my success but not of any ones control, and it has cost a bit of time loss in the progress of my program. My coach has been diligently working me through this and I have to admit, the whole coaching team and organization has gone over and above what one would expect to help someone succeed. My Hats off to you guys, and I want to Thank You for your help, and continued support! Who knows, Maybe Bahamas in the near future, a new car?

Thanks again, and again!
Sincerely,
Roger Talbot

Old 04-29-2011, 01:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Digital Wave Profit Formula

The digital receiver in the tv doesnt have the option to change the refresh rate other wise i would have changed it and it would be fine, if i got a digital tv card in my computer i could change it to a prefered refresh rate and it would be fine.