report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-10-2011, 07:19 AM
mikeandrews23 mikeandrews23 is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11
Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

How many companies can Eric Dalius crash before he gives up?

Gas Up USA
MLM Apprentice
MOM
Wall Street Alliance
Travel Club USA
Royal Carribean Matrix
And many more including some real estate scam.

Plus there is no real product. It's just a matter of time before the AGs shuts him down AGAIN!!

He has hurt too many good people.

Before you join Global Gas card, you should type in Eric Dalius in the search engines.

Eric Dalius also made the top MLM scammers of MLM Watchdog.

Did I miss any companies? I am sure I missed a few.

Just stay away from this guy, he's bad!



Last edited by mikeandrews23 : 03-11-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 03-10-2011, 11:58 AM
drummer1059 drummer1059 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I also been stung by this SOB. Eric Dalius is a low as you can get. I give Global Gas Card 3 months before it goes out of business. I feel sorry for the people that don't know any better but I know for fact that much of the same crew from Gas Up USA is pushing this.

Go on their web site and where it says about us, there is no mention of ownership or management.

We should run a pool. I'll take 3 months 3 days.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 03-11-2011, 04:53 AM
mikeandrews23 mikeandrews23 is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummer1059 View Post
I also been stung by this SOB. Eric Dalius is a low as you can get. I give Global Gas Card 3 months before it goes out of business. I feel sorry for the people that don't know any better but I know for fact that much of the same crew from Gas Up USA is pushing this.

Go on their web site and where it says about us, there is no mention of ownership or management.

We should run a pool. I'll take 3 months 3 days.
3 month, 3 days. You are an optimist!

Except of GasUp I don't think any of Eric Dalius deals have gone more than 3 months.

I give Global Gas Card 2 months and 1 day.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 03-12-2011, 04:46 AM
cashgiftingresults cashgiftingresults is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I think you guys are wrong on this one. This deal is flying. I don't know who this Eric guy is, all I can say is that I am making money with it. Although I wish they were taking credit cards, but then again we don't have to worry about merchant accounts shutting us down either. This one will last a long time, maybe 6 months, only kidding.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 03-12-2011, 06:12 AM
jimb6387 jimb6387 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 143
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I had someone contact me on this. They charge $125/yr and payout up to $5/wk in residuals (10% of $50). Lets say the average person only uses $25 (ok, $30 by next week, $35 by Tues after .. lol). $5 * 52 weeks = $260 paid out. Then there are the recruiting money .. etc.
SORRY .. but there is no business in the world that can survive on negative cash flow.
Having said that .. I don't doubt for a minute people are making money. That is how Ponzi schemes work. You pay out some to get more in on the back side. Once the growth rate declines .. SHUT THE DOORS and all are screwed.
I haven't spoken up on this forum for quite some time but this one is so blatant that I felt it was kind of like a 'duty' to say something. The lady I spoke to is 63, husband is 65 or so, full of cc debt, and grasping for straws. If that is who you want to make money from, then go ahead. It all comes out in the wash 30 seconds after you pass from this earth.
Now it comes time to realize you've been had .. so do you turn around and do it to others? OR do you eat your loss and learn a lesson.
It's taking off because of the comparatively low price point ($125) compounded by the gas crisis and the bad economy. Desperate people do foolish things.
There are a lot of good mlm companies out there to make money with that don't require scams.

Be careful people .. the worse times get the more of these 'too good to be true' sites will pop up.

Best of luck to all.
Jim

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 03-13-2011, 07:09 AM
usfed usfed is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I just ask myself why the same dumb idiots follow this crap in all of his scams?

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 03-13-2011, 08:56 AM
smarttommygun smarttommygun is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashgiftingresults View Post
I think you guys are wrong on this one. This deal is flying. I don't know who this Eric guy is, all I can say is that I am making money with it. Although I wish they were taking credit cards, but then again we don't have to worry about merchant accounts shutting us down either. This one will last a long time, maybe 6 months, only kidding.
You have no credibility, look at your handle. You are a cash gifter. So hurting people and taking their money is common place to you. You and all those low lifes that are promoting this SCAM should be ashamed of themselves. I DON'T GET IT. you know that these shit scams never last longer than 6 months, so why would you want to put your time and effort into something that will only last for short time. You want to make money from home? Go find a real home business opportunity that will continue to make money for you over the years. You piece of shit jackass!!!!

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 03-13-2011, 01:30 PM
timtim1977 timtim1977 is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: eureka ca
Posts: 5
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

it didn't take long. Global Gas Card & Eric Dalius made the list on MLM Watch Dog. Here's the link... http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_GasUpUSA.html

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 03-15-2011, 05:00 AM
cashsolutionsonline cashsolutionsonline is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I am embarrassed to say that I have been in 3 of those deals or should I say scams of Eric Dalius. You got to hand it to him, he doesn't quit. Unfortunately, his perseverance is causing pain to good unsuspecting people and the network marketing industry. And I agree with the other post, I forget who, that said these scams don't last long anyway so why even bother. For those of you are are promoting Global Gas Card and are making money, shame on you!

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 03-15-2011, 06:29 AM
DEE-WORD DEE-WORD is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I am very disappointed that people do not get all of the facts prior to destroying the reputation of others. I have had a similar situation myself, when people took a small bit of information and tried to destroy me...please read below...as for me, I am making a very sizable amount of money and I am not even that good at marketing...so get your facts straight in the future please...you could destroy many lives by not doing your research!


Attorney General Exonerates Dalius and Gas Up USA

Following nearly one year of an extensive investigation into consumer complaints against GAS UP USA, INC and its founder, Eric Dalius, the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has exonerated both from any wrongdoing and has placed the blame on Patriot Bank and its President Rick Elko for the improper “freezing of consumers funds.” The former Petition was filed in the Commonwealth Court of


Pennsylvania as a Civil Action In Equity at Number 100MD2000 and, the latter was filed in the same Court in its Civil Division at Number 495MD2003. It can be viewed in its entirety at http://www.gasupusa.com

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 03-15-2011, 06:30 AM
DEE-WORD DEE-WORD is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I am very disappointed that people do not get all of the facts prior to destroying the reputation of others. I have had a similar situation myself, when people took a small bit of information and tried to destroy me...please read below...as for me, I am making a very sizable amount of money and I am not even that good at marketing...so get your facts straight in the future please...you could destroy many lives by not doing your research!


Attorney General Exonerates Dalius and Gas Up USA

Following nearly one year of an extensive investigation into consumer complaints against GAS UP USA, INC and its founder, Eric Dalius, the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has exonerated both from any wrongdoing and has placed the blame on Patriot Bank and its President Rick Elko for the improper “freezing of consumers funds.” The former Petition was filed in the Commonwealth Court of


Pennsylvania as a Civil Action In Equity at Number 100MD2000 and, the latter was filed in the same Court in its Civil Division at Number 495MD2003. It can be viewed in its entirety at http://www.gasupusa.com

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 AM
smithy76 smithy76 is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 27
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

Aside from no credibility at the banks, the chief reason for not accepting credit cards is that when he folds the con, there will be no chargebacks against him. Those e-checks he collects from everyone are like cash. He does not (and will not) give it back.

Here's what will appear in your gas back office when you log in at mid-summer. "Due to international circumstances beyond our control, the gas and income aspect of our business is no more. However, do not worry, you are still a member in good standing of our travel club."

When he cuts those twice a day conference calls back to once a day, you'll know that he has the exit in sight and you have only a week or less to go.

Find out the name of the bank and account number where those e-checks are being routed. Then contact the bank with your evidence of scam. That might slow him down just a bit.

Notice that in this manifestation he ID's himself as EJ, not Eric. Also notice that he has the same African-American sidekick to help him with the fleecing, wilth the name of Beverly in Los Angeles. Also, notice that he is introduced as a "consultant", not an owner. Sure. Anything you say, Eric!!!

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:56 PM
DreamKiller DreamKiller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 17
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

What a bunch of petty cry-babies! MLM's promise the world and deliver it to a select few. Most lose thousands in initial buys, autoships and training and promotional costs. If a program for $125 'one-time' that issuing checks and rewards (like GlobalGasCard is) is the bad guy, your ilk has a very narrow view of this industry. For one, why would anyone with any degree of success be devoting their time to bashing this or that? They wouldn't. You guys are a bunch of bitter failures looking for someone to blame. Get over it!

I can't believe that people actually have nothing better to do than critique a program that is new, fast moving and PAYING PEOPLE and creating community and excitement simply because they are FAILURES. This isn't about a deal, it is about empowering people to get off the pity-pot and start talking to your friends again... start networking again.

Global Gas Card is FUN, real and may just surprise everyone by lasting forever. As far as the payout, it comes down to statistics and if history serves me, plans like this PAY BIG, provide benefit and lead to excitement and momentum in an industry that needs a little excitement and ease now and again... even if from something fun and not established.

You babies can cry about the potential loss of a whopping $125 dollars but I assure you that my friends aren't going to spend a second whimpering about something like that... especially when they can earn tens-of-thousands a month by being the first to get the word on this global cash-cow out.

Have fun being poor... it's deals like this that bring the complacent back into the realm of opportunity, because they grow fast, make people big money and remind us of the sense of community and teamwork that transcends money games, schemes and the tried and true opportunities that have failed each and every one of us.

Some fun now and again to expand your network is ok...

I love GlobalGasCard! After many years I'm back with my friends and $125 isn't going to break them.

The failures always find an outlet to vent their lack of ability... this seems to be the 'meeting place'. I suggest you lackeys learn how to make money with MLM rather than how to complain about why you can't.


Last edited by DreamKiller : 03-17-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 03-17-2011, 12:52 AM
stopscammers stopscammers is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 493
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

hey moron....eric dalius is a known scammer! is your name eric by any chance????????????

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 03-17-2011, 01:13 AM
UnRo's Avatar
UnRo UnRo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 281
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKiller View Post
What a bunch of petty cry-babies! MLM's promise the world and deliver it to a select few. Most lose thousands in initial buys, autoships and training and promotional costs. If a program for $125 'one-time' that issuing checks and rewards (like GlobalGasCard is) is the bad guy, your ilk has a very narrow view of this industry. For one, why would anyone with any degree of success be devoting their time to bashing this or that? They wouldn't. You guys are a bunch of bitter failures looking for someone to blame. Get over it!

I can't believe that people actually have nothing better to do than critique a program that is new, fast moving and PAYING PEOPLE and creating community and excitement simply because they are FAILURES. This isn't about a deal, it is about empowering people to get off the pity-pot and start talking to your friends again... start networking again.

Global Gas Card is FUN, real and may just surprise everyone by lasting forever. As far as the payout, it comes down to statistics and if history serves me, plans like this PAY BIG, provide benefit and lead to excitement and momentum in an industry that needs a little excitement and ease now and again... even if from something fun and not established.

You babies can cry about the potential loss of a whopping $125 dollars but I assure you that my friends aren't going to spend a second whimpering about something like that... especially when they can earn tens-of-thousands a month by being the first to get the word on this global cash-cow out.

Have fun being poor... it's deals like this that bring the complacent back into the realm of opportunity, because they grow fast, make people big money and remind us of the sense of community and teamwork that transcends money games, schemes and the tried and true opportunities that have failed each and every one of us.

Some fun now and again to expand your network is ok...

I love GlobalGasCard! After many years I'm back with my friends and $125 isn't going to break them.

The failures always find an outlet to vent their lack of ability... this seems to be the 'meeting place'. I suggest you lackeys learn how to make money with MLM rather than how to complain about why you can't.
What do you get for the $125?
__________________
http://gigascam.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:06 AM
cashsolutionsonline cashsolutionsonline is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT JOIN Global Gas Card. I am telling you guys this Eric Dalius is bad news. I truly admire persistence. Failure is good. It gets us all close to success. However, Eric is evil, This man has a pattern. This has to be his 8 or 9th company in the last 6 years. What makes youi think this company would be any different. For those of you who have defended Eric and say that how can we judge a new company or opportunity. My question to you, is how can you promote a business with a man that has left so many dead bodies. History always repeats itself. Stay away from Eric Dalius and Global Gas Card.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 03-17-2011, 10:27 AM
DreamKiller DreamKiller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 17
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

I saw that the PA AG exonerated him and claimed the bank acted rashly which resulted in Gas Ups demise. But those are just the FACTS. No, I am not Eric you conspiracy nut - I just see you people being judge, jury and executioner in this case and I'm not into that. People make mistakes.

The whiners here just need to dry their tears and lighten up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
hey moron....eric dalius is a known scammer! is your name eric by any chance????????????

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 03-17-2011, 11:52 AM
DreamKiller DreamKiller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 17
Re: Global Gas Card - Eric Dalius is at it agan

In your last three posts you have managed to mention dick, porn and vaseline... oh, and a reference to taking it in the rear.

What are you people into around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC33 View Post
Plenty of vaseline to "assume the position"


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eric Dalius Investment Scam Real Estate BigFish246 Investment Scams 7 06-10-2011 01:13 AM
Global Associates Post card mailing Fortier Mail Order Scams 8 12-15-2010 07:25 PM
Eric Dalius Investment Scam Real Estate BigFish246 Investment Scams 2 01-23-2009 06:36 AM
Eric Pepin SunniOne Chat Here 1 04-05-2008 08:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Users own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.