report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Internet Scam-bike Sales "stars Cycle"

It's shame that I disclose such scam issue what I face on 2 weeks ago. However in order to avoid such matter, please allow me to share such information.
I placed a bike order to following company "Star Cycle". When I placed order to them, they sent us invoice with signature and bill of lading to us. So I trusted to them.

STARS CYCLE
Jl. Otto Iskandar Dinata 449 Bandung
40252 Jawa Barat,
BANDUNG-INDONESIA
Phone : (022) 560 0471
Andi Putra Lubis (+6285360532824)
http://starscycle.com/

Below Stars Cyler's Bank Details to make Transfer Payment :
- Beneficiary Name / Account Name : Andi Putra Lubis
- Beneficiary Number / Account Number : 106-00-07850277
- Bank Name : PT. BANK MANDIRI TBK (Persero)
- SWIFT CODE : BMRIIDJA
- Bank Address : JL. JEND GATOT SUBROTO KAV.36-38 PLAZA MANDIRI

***after my investigation, this company's location is for COLNAGO official distirbutor.
They don't have store.

The Bill of lading was mimic. after the payment US$3,000, they suddenly said "unexpected cost was charged at the air port, please pay it otherwise we don't/can't continue shipping" although the transportation by air.
The shipping forwarder is internaitonal express but in terms of communication time lag and time zone of their reply, apparently this company is not existing because they are not registered into IATA system. (Now IATA is contacting this International Express.)
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS
http://international-xpress.com/
This company is also made for Scam by Mr.Anti Putra.
They never say "refund" because of scam.

Althouth my friends in indonesia is chasing this person, apparently he is trying to avoid their contact.
Please be aware Stars Cycle and International express are SCAM combination.

Now chamber of commerce, IATA, Indonesian Embassy are working for this issue although I don't know I can freeze my payment at his bank account.

Last edited by scam fighter : 03-01-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

EBD Marketing Consultants

Web design not! This company claims that "EBD Marketing Consultants build websites for a specific reason".... I'm wondering if that reason is to show how bad their products actually are. Their own website is lacking anything that represents post-2k trends. Not to mention their own website is that of a Go-Daddy template... I know from previous experience with one of my Go-Daddy's clients accounts. If these people can claim they can create you a state of the art website that will set you apart clients-be-ware.
If you don't believe me just check this out go to
http://products.secureserver.net/pro...late_showcase/
if you scroll have way down on the left you will see a tab called Finance & Law, well I think you can see how this company claims a lot and will charge for you for something someone else has built.
Don't claim you build websites!

This place is a total scam and I'm sure any clients they've had were charged for services they did not actually receive!

Old 04-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Internet Scam-bike Sales "stars Cycle"

Hello, I have the same problem:

All this sites not real 100%:

paper-printers.com
adik-printer.com
anggi-riangga.com
international-xpress.com
andi-tools.com
sudaryoto.com
ahmadbicycle.com
tamoragindo.com
starscycle.com
international-bicycle.com
ridwan-paper.com
adik-printer.com
world-bicycles.com
ridwan-sport.com

and it is just part of them...
in these sites addresses are wrong, phone numbers not exist or wrong, all bank details are the same just name and account different.
I bought 2 printers last week in adik-printer.com
I sent money to:
- Beneficiary Name / Account Name : Anggi Riangga
- Beneficiary Number / Account Number : 106-00-09779870
- Bank Name : PT. BANK MANDIRI TBK (Persero)
- SWIFT CODE : BMRIIDJA
- Bank Address : JL. JEND GATOT SUBROTO KAV.36-38 PLAZA MANDIRI
The shipping forwarder is http://international-xpress.com/
It was too late when I found out that it is fraud!!!
He received the payment, ask to pay more... so u know the story....
I lost money and had not received delivery.
Today was at police hope they can help.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Domain Name: INTERNATIONAL-XPRESS.COM

Creation Date: 08-Dec-2010
Expiration Date: 08-Dec-2011

is not a shipping company.

STARSCYCLE.COM

is not a bicycle company. sadly, i have known about this scam for years. they change the names of the websites and do the same scam over and over.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I wish I found this a lot sooner... before I lost my money. Now I don't have enough money to even buy a bike, spent it all on a scam!

http://www.sudaryoto.com/

Old 06-09-2011, 06:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Indonesian Bike Dealers…. Buyer Beware
I am trying to do my part to help anyone like me out there who is in the market for a new ride not get taken by the multitude of the Indonesian bike dealers out there. While the price looks very appealing at about 1/3 of what you would pay at your local bike store, my research has proven these are scams and you should steer clear from these dealers. While I do not want to paint them all with the same brush, I have found nearly 20 different dealers in my due diligence that fall into this category. My recap below is just my experience but as you will see I was not looking to do anything more than just get a good deal on a new bike and stumbled on this.

History
I was in the market for a new TRI bike and began to do some research based on knowing what I wanted to see if I could save a few $$$. It can’t hurt if you know your size right? So I did a simple Google search on the bike I was looking for. The result set returned was predominantly populated with dealers that were from Indonesia. So I began to research their products. Found exactly what I wanted and at a price of 1/3 what I have at my local bike store. Awesome right, well let’s continue the story here. So, like any purchase of this amount ($2000+), you have to do your homework, so I checked some of the other dealers in the Google search and many had very competitive prices on the same product. The common thread between ALL of these was that they were in Indonesia. Having never purchased anything directly from an Indonesian dealer in the past I started to do some research.

Research
My research started with investigating the web sites of the dealers and looking at things like dealer contact information, About Us, Terms & Conditions and what the Return policy was. This turned up not only common themes, but word for word text across most of these sites right down to the mission statement for the company. Most of these could only be contacted by e-mail and had no direct phone. None of these allowed you to pay by credit card and only accepted wire transfer or PayPal. Many of these sites were just re-skinned versions of one another.

Next steps were to reach out to a few of these to ask five very simple questions that any reputable vendor would be able to answer without issue to both assure the buyer they were legitimate and to provide validation this was not fraudulent and your actually receive the goods you purchased.

Questions
Question 1 – Import Tax / Duty
Would there be any additional fees, duties or taxes that I would have to pay on top of the bike cost and shipping fees you have outlined on your checkout page?

Question 2 – Shipping
Who will you use for freight service of a purchased bike for shipment to the U.S.A?

Question 3 – Payment
You only accept Wire Transfer and PayPal as payment. Do you accept COD or Credit Cards?

Question 4 – Validation from prior customers
There is a tremendous amount of BAD comments/publicity about using companies such as yourself in Indonesia. I understand that you cannot give me a list of prior customers to contact for privacy reasons to validate your product and business. So, how can I validate that you are a credible vendor and this is not a scam?

Question 5 - Warranty
On your website you state that “All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty terms vary between manufacturers as well as products, so please refer to your documentation for details. If you have warranty questions please feel free to contact us. Keep all manufacturer bicycles to help yourself communicate with us, or them directly if the need arises. Be aware that shipping and service charges are not covered by manufacturer’s warranty”
How does your stated warranty work given what the manufacturers list on their web sites do not support this? If you can provide more detail on this it would be extremely helpful in making my decision to purchase and the product I select. I look forward to getting more information from you on this.

Cervelo:
Cervélo's warranty policy is valid only for Cervélo products purchased through authorized Cervélo retailers. Cervélo products purchased through any channel other than an authorized Cervélo retailer are not covered by the Cervélo warranty.

Kuota:
We warrant Your new bicycle or frame from KUOTA to be free from any defects in material or workmanship for a period of 36 months from the delivery date, in other words for an additional 12 months compared to the guarantee period implied by Norm CE 99/44. The warranty coverage is in any case supplied directly by Your Kuota Dealer, to whom You should turn in case of need. Your KUOTA bicycle or frame is covered by guarantee for original conformity defects right from the moment it is delivered to You by the “Kuota Official dealer”. We ask You, however, to check with Your Dealer, whether Your new KUOTA bike or frame conforms to Your expectations and to verify beforehand with him the compatibility between the product and Your own physical characteristics and requirements.

Felt:
Felt Racing LLC Limited, Lifetime Warranty
All Felt frames and forks on Felt adult bicycles and bicycle framesets (Road, Triathlon, Speed, MTB, Cruisers, Comfort), except Shot models, are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner. This Warranty applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners.

This Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect his or her bicycle before each and every ride.
• Any damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, including, but not limited to, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities, or in any other manner for which the bicycle was not designed.
• Any bicycle or frameset purchased by mail order or via the internet.
• The original owner shall pay all labor charges connected with the repair or replacement of the frame. Cost of shipment or transportation to or from an authorized Felt dealer or Felt are specifically excluded and not covered by this Warranty.
• Assembly and adjustment of the frameset and component parts must be completed by an authorized Felt dealer or Felt or other outlets specifically authorized by Felt to distribute Felt bicycles. Framesets and/or bicycles which are not assembled and adjusted either by an authorized Felt dealer or Felt or other outlets specifically authorized by Felt are specifically excluded and not covered by this Warranty.

Results
This is where the wheels really came off. As I said, you can only e-mail these dealers, there were no 800 number to contact any of them. Some did show a local number but that was not utilized in my research. So I e-mail them the 5 questions to the sales support address they list on the Contact Us page. The results I received were interesting. One dealer replied with “please purchase the items and then we will send you all of the information you have requested.” Another said, “Thanks for your reply sir. Don't worry about that sir. You still can claim the warranty to Manufacturer's.” Another was, “Thanks for your questions sir. I think it's not important.” Only one even partially answered one of the questions I asked with “Of course our company is the official and real in Medan-Indonesia. For the moment our company only accepts payments via Bank Transfer. And to tax costs and insurance will be known if your order has been registered to delivery. Transport for the delivery of our company via FedEx, DHL, and UPS.” I really can’t make this stuff up. These were the actual responses to my five questions.

Needless to say that ended my research effort and put a nail in the coffin of the Indonesian bike dealer’s option. I hope that anyone who takes the time to read this will head the warning and not be scammed. Luckily, I did my homework and did not fall into this trap. I have listed the 18 vendors I have found with only cursory digging that represent themselves as credible dealers. I hope this helps in your decision in the future.

Sites / Dealers
1. www.global-cycles.com
2. www.agusani.com
3. www.echocycle.net
4. www.starscycle.net
5. www.excellent-cycles.com
6. www.avega-cycles.com
7. www.solid-bike.com
8. www.genius-cycles.com/
9. www.andrian-cycles.com
10. www.toni-cycles.com
11. www.percian-cycles.com
12. www.deni-sports.com
13. www.anggi-riangga.com
14. www.bicycle-jaya.com
15. www.junaidisport.com
16. www.ardirasport.com
17. www.axelasport.com
18. www.arenanusantara.com

Old 06-14-2011, 01:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sorry Mr.Damon Cherne.. Company ArdiraSport is a company the official and real in Indonesia. You already to spread the good name for the company ArdiraSport. Actually, Who are you? whether you are criminals who want to drop the name of both companies in Medan-Indonesia. You only make the issue and slander are not true..!!! ArdiraSport is a real company in Indonesia. ArdiraSport not scammers.!! They are official and real companies in Indonesia.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I can add another 2 scam compnaies to the list . www.grand-cycles.com and also www.istana-bikes.com I have been scammed in a similar fashion ** Grand cycles to the tune of $3000 . Istana appears to be run ** the same crooks.Avoid them like the plague

Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

BEWARE nesiadigital.com SCAM !!!!!

beware to buy from nesiadigital.com. the price is too good to be true.
http://nesiadigital.com/
this crook are gold member in tradeboss.com
http://nesiadigital.bloombiz.com/
smell like scam. it says they are operate from 2006 but what i found when i 'whois' their website is:

Created 03-jun-2011 Updated 02-aug-2011

they dont acept payment except western union and bank wire transfer. 100% FRAUD!

Whois Data for Domain Name: NESIADIGITAL.COM

Registrant:
PT. NESIA DIGITAL
NESIA DIGITAL *************@gmail.com)
Jl. Dr. Sutomo No.168
Pekan Baru
Riau,28143
ID
Tel. +62.7617007615
Fax. +62.7617007616

Creation Date: 03-Jun-2011

and the fax number is not exist!

STAY OUT FROM THIS GUY!

Old 11-23-2011, 03:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Fipper Bicycles, Indonesia are a SCAM.

As is their courier partner Asia Cargo Express.

fipperbicycles.com SCAM

asiacargoexpress.com SCAM

Avoid!

Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Registration Service Provided By: INDOWEBSITE.NET

Domain Name: FIPPERBICYCLES.COM

Registrant:
Fipper Bicycle
David Johan (fipperbicycle@yahoo.com)
Jl. Engku Putri
Batam
Riau,43563
ID
Tel. +62.0778462066

Creation Date: 01-Nov-2011

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.indowebsite.net
ns2.indowebsite.net

Old 11-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Domain Name: ASIACARGOEXPRESS.COM

Registrant:

Asiacargoexpress Co.,Ltd.
Andrianus Pangau (asiacargoexpress@yahoo.com)
Gg. Remaja IV
009/003
Other
Jakarta Timur
DKI Jakarta,73642
ID
Tel. +62.21736464748
Fax. +62.620000000

Creation Date: 14-Apr-2010

ns6.idwebhost.com
ns7.idwebhost.com

Old 05-19-2013, 04:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
Domain Name: ASIACARGOEXPRESS.COM

Registrant:

Asiacargoexpress Co.,Ltd.
Andrianus Pangau (asiacargoexpress@yahoo.com)
Gg. Remaja IV
009/003
Other
Jakarta Timur
DKI Jakarta,73642
ID
Tel. +62.21736464748
Fax. +62.620000000

Creation Date: 14-Apr-2010

ns6.idwebhost.com
ns7.idwebhost.com
This is a scam site.
If you do not want to lose your money, don't have to make purchases at their company.

DANGER..!!!

www.lawnskidsteer.com
www.iwan-kencana.com
www.sorbike.com
www.zonefishingstore.com
www.kencana-market.com
www.nadamusik.net
www.shopmybaby.com
www.total-bikes.com
www.rudycycle.com
www.sanjaya-cycles.com
www.mandiri-cycles.com
www.winarsportbike.com
www.rctoys888.com
www.bgses.com
www.poohbabyshop.com
www.orbit-bike.com
www.primeextrimesport.com
www.shandyputra.com
www.gobikestore.com
www.onlinesportstation.com
www.astaguna.com
www.pancasport.com
www.idbikestore.com
www.suadikamaulia-store.com
www.rideconceptstore.com
www.point-cycles.com
www.store-bikes.com
www.palace-bike.com
www.nation-bike.com
www.hot-cycles.com
www.janggabikes.com
www.cappella-music.com
www.spectrasportscenter.com
www.agusinga.com
www.methosafitness.com
www.abud-store.com
www.aangkoswara-santoso.com
www.fishingcastle.com
www.murahbagusshop.com
www.desmaheryanti.com

Last edited by marcahicart : 05-19-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Suzanasport.com Is 100% Scam

It's shame that I disclose such scam issue what I face on 1 weeks ago. However in order to avoid such matter, please allow me to share such information.
I placed a bike order to following company "Suzana Sport". When I placed order to them, They said the price includes the cost of shipping bikes. And they sent us invoice with signature and bill of lading to us. So I trusted to them.

My Order :
---------
1 Unit 2013 Scott Foil Team Issue Road Bike : $ USD 3375

Until now I've repeatedly contacted them. And they do not reply to emails from me. I feel have been cheated by them. I hope that no more victims like me. And never again there are people to make purchases at their company. Because they are fraudsters.

SUZANA SPORT :
--------------
Jl.Ir.H.Juanda Baru No.54
Medan-20159-Indonesia
E-mail: info@suzanasport.com
Telephone: +6289634147434

Old 05-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Banned

Welcome to Scam.com.

Sorry, to hear that you lost money.
Per whois.domaintools.com/suzanasport.com the domain has a private registration and is not even 2 weeks old.
Quote:
Domain name: SUZANASPORT.COM
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 14-May-2013.
Record expires on 15-May-2014.
Record created on 15-May-2013.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Suzanasport.com Is 100% Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by batistaleorn View Post
It's shame that I disclose such scam issue what I face on 1 weeks ago. However in order to avoid such matter, please allow me to share such information.
I placed a bike order to following company "Suzana Sport". When I placed order to them, They said the price includes the cost of shipping bikes. And they sent us invoice with signature and bill of lading to us. So I trusted to them.

My Order :
---------
1 Unit 2013 Scott Foil Team Issue Road Bike : $ USD 3375

Until now I've repeatedly contacted them. And they do not reply to emails from me. I feel have been cheated by them. I hope that no more victims like me. And never again there are people to make purchases at their company. Because they are fraudsters.

SUZANA SPORT :
--------------
Jl.Ir.H.Juanda Baru No.54
Medan-20159-Indonesia
E-mail: info@suzanasport.com
Telephone: +6289634147434

This is a 100% scam site.
If you do not want to lose your money, don't have to make purchases at their company.

DANGER..!!!
www.suzanasport.com
www.mandiri-cycles.com
www.winarsportbike.com
www.rudycycle.com
www.rideconceptstore.com
www.rudymowers.com
www.rudycoffee.com
www.oto-cycle.com
www.darmawanrideshop.com
www.counter-bikes.com
www.sanjaya-cycles.com
www.kamurangbike.com
www.feloza.com
www.compactcycles.com
www.oncycle.net
www.reicycles.com
www.artobikeonline.com
www.cycles-store.com
www.saprizalmowers.com
www.bemincycle.com
www.lawnskidsteer.com
www.iwan-kencana.com
www.sorbike.com
www.zonefishingstore.com
www.kencana-market.com
www.nadamusik.net
www.shopmybaby.com
www.total-bikes.com
www.desmamower.com
www.deny-setiawan.com
www.rctoys888.com
www.bgses.com
www.poohbabyshop.com
www.orbit-bike.com
www.primeextrimesport.com
www.goo-bikes.com
www.shandyputra.com
www.gobikestore.com
www.onlinesportstation.com
www.astaguna.com
www.pancasport.com
www.idbikestore.com
www.suadikamaulia-store.com
www.point-cycles.com
www.store-bikes.com
www.palace-bike.com
www.nation-bike.com
www.hot-cycles.com
www.janggabikes.com
www.cappella-music.com
www.spectrasportscenter.com
www.agusinga.com
www.methosafitness.com
www.abud-store.com
www.aangkoswara-santoso.com
www.fishingcastle.com
www.murahbagusshop.com
www.desmaheryanti.com

If you do not want to lose your money. So we hope you to not make the purchase at the fake company. DANGER...!!!