report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: That Free Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACollins View Post
So, according to your previous reply to me and not the one above to which is a reply to someone other then myself... you claimed you had no boss other then your wife... is it safe to say she wares the pants and brings home the bacon?
May explain a lot of things.
Nah...she wears nice dresses and lives a life of luxury!
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Nah...she wears nice dresses and lives a life of luxury!
Is that luxurious life she lives a result of the bacon she brings home (it's a idiom here in the states... i.e., "bringing home the bacon"... means working for a living... or, the bread winner... the one who supports the family and brings home the most moola...)or, is it result of all the sales Chris makes in his luxury? that is the $69,000.00 questtion...

Old 04-22-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Is that luxurious life she lives a result of the bacon she brings home (it's a idiom here in the states... i.e., "bringing home the bacon"... means working for a living... or, the bread winner... the one who supports the family and brings home the most moola...)or, is it result of all the sales Chris makes in his luxury? that is the $69,000.00 questtion...
If you're asking ''does my wife have a job?'', then, no, she doesnt.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Caregiver for a drooling retard is a job, of sorts.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
What does she think of vitamark or what ever its called... does she subscribe to them and or also work the business ?

Old 04-22-2011, 10:43 AM

Quote:
What does she think of vitamark or what ever its called... does she subscribe to them and or also work the business ?

She is a very happy customer. She has bone and joint problems like her mother, which has been alleviated (I'm not going to say ''cured'') by taking one of the products.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
She is a very happy customer. She has bone and joint problems like her mother, which has been alleviated (I'm not going to say ''cured'') by taking one of the products.
They say proper nutrition is the key to health... I believe that it is better if you can get it in the natural form... food that is instead of pills...

Old 04-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Get real clown. Your shit products don't "alleviate" anything other than excess weight in the wallet.

Old 04-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Guys, there are other threads to argue about vitamark. A few posts to make a point is understandable, but this is way off track.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The most over promised and under delivered home biz oppertunity ever. That is what ThatFreeThing represents. Freebies are a joke. If you can find one that may interest you, which is really hard to do, 99% of the time the instructions don't work to get it. BAD bad bad. That Free Thing is a total scam.

Last edited by mlmdude : 04-23-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
They say proper nutrition is the key to health... I believe that it is better if you can get it in the natural form... food that is instead of pills...

Thanks, our nutrition is fine helped by the fact that I grow most of my own vegetables. Whatever was missing was provided in this supplement...simple as that.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-22-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
Guys, there are other threads to argue about vitamark. A few posts to make a point is understandable, but this is way off track.

Speak to Bodhi. You'll find that whenever I'm involved in a thread, Bodhi will come along and start on about Vitamark.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Speak to Bodhi. You'll find that whenever I'm involved in a thread, Bodhi will come along and start on about Vitamark.
False accusation. You started the VM fork...whiney bitch. Remember?
Quote:
You say all the rest are tarnished, so lets pick on the company I'm with.
a)which lawsuits/federal/state regulatory action has Vitamark been involved in? and b) who has deemed (someone important, not you and the mugs on here) that Vitamark's products are ''overpriced misleading marketed shit by various experts''?

Old 04-24-2011, 03:50 AM

Re: That Free Thing "is" a Boinfied Program

Perhaps we could keep the thread related to That Free Thing would be more beneficial to the readers (many).

To satisfy some concerns regarding the legality of That Free Thing the pay plan "is legal" as they offer a product on autoship, being the video marketing system.

The Rep entry price is very cheap $25 and the $9.95 monthly for the video marketing system is a bargain.

Take a look at other mlm's offering the video marketing system like

Com f5

Talk Fusion
MyVideo Talk

These are as high as $80 month with $150 + to sign up.

I realize you have made statements about some of the members in negative light...however they are not the company.

I think its a great sign industry leaders, icons and "go getters" are here...also if the sharks are in this program that means there is plenty of bait in the water for the little fish.

I see That Free thing exploding globally.

I am considering joining. I have read info for two weeks on this topic very in depth and consulted with a mlm attorney....
so far I have no solid reason not to join.

Soon as Canada opens I will put my chips in the middle.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

ru a member of that free thing.....?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky123 View Post
25 bucks to find out---i will tell you for free--these ponzi klowns will get lots of suckers with b.s. that will make them rich---someone will get rich THEM run dont walk check out this crew--never was a scam more evident

Old 04-24-2011, 07:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i join last few weeks... i got free things that are worth more then what i have paid for..worst scenario if the owner failed.... so what...at least he tried to make it in life by offering something free .... the big picture is .. its a small investment any body can afford. if 25$ and 9.95$ mean the whole lot for any one i think that person should stay away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffontaine View Post
Those who joined That Free Thing had better be careful.

Seth Fraser, the founder, failed at another similar venture. They can attribute that failure to software, but the bottom line is that he failed.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

can u explaine how can it be a scam...im interested to know..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdude View Post
The most over promised and under delivered home biz oppertunity ever. That is what ThatFreeThing represents. Freebies are a joke. If you can find one that may interest you, which is really hard to do, 99% of the time the instructions don't work to get it. BAD bad bad. That Free Thing is a total scam.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

well said ... love how u put it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLDDS View Post
Ponzi scam, Ponzi pimping, Ponzi klowns -- aren't some of you being just a little overly dramatic? I joined That Free Thing 24 days ago. Since then, I've had a free Chinese dinner, two fancy ice cream desserts, ordered samples of one of my meds, and cosmetic samples for my wife, gave away several coupons for bagel and cream cheese sandwiches to my friends, and, oh yes, ordered custom luggage tags with a picture of my grandson. I've been too lazy to take a Chrysler test drive to get a $5 gift card, didn't need one of 10,000 pair of free eye glasses offered today, and didn't qualify by age or income for a free 10 year $50,000 term life insurance policy for my kids education. The freebie list had 350 items when I joined. It's up to 500 now, and expected to go to the thousands.

I expect, over time, as the matrix fills, to make some good money. Maybe I won't. I may see about sponsoring a few people so I can make even more money. Maybe I won't. Worst case scenario: the owners run off to the other side of the world, the company goes bust, and everything falls apart in a pile of dust. Well, I would be very
disappointed, but that's it. I wouldn't be out a penny because I would always be able to find more than $10 per month in freebies.

So please, unless you can detail some good reasons to avoid That Free Thing, stop scaring people away from the chance to make some good income and have some fun along the way. By the way, TFT offers a 30 day money back guarantee. So far their refund rate is .007%.