report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2006, 09:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Compensation/Reinbursement scam

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS.
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS.
OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/06
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009 )
A/C#: 32780612669g8
SWIFT CODE: BPH KPL PK.
TEL: +23-48020-587-008

ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR

RE/ IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION /FINALNOTICE

How are you and your entire family,we hopeyou are all in a good present state of mind and health. We are pleased to inform that your contract payment worth of USD$7.3 Million (Seven million, Three Hundred thousand united states dollars only) is next on the foreign contract payment schedule for this second quarter of the year 2006. The Federal Ministry of Finance has forwarded to this office, thenames of the successful people who have completed their contracts with the relevant authorities and their funds now due for payment of which you will also find attached to this message, their email addresses above.

From the records of outstanding contractors whose fund is due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your informations and company contact was discovered to be next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments as endorsed from the office of the presidency.

It might also interest you toknow that we have already been contacted on your behalf by oneMr. David Henshaw who presented all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purpoted to have been signed by you prior to the release of your part payment of USD$2,000,000.00 (Two million united states dollers only) into your Bank account as nominated, so we will like to know if trully you were the person that did authorise him to claim yourfund.

I also wish to inform you that your payment has been fully processed and now due for disbursement to you and to this effect, we will like you to reconfirm back to this office if trully you were the person that did appointed the above named person to handle this project on your behalf so as to avoid any irregularities as your payment is now ready to be wired into your Bank account as nominated based on the urgent instructions which we received this morning from the office of the presidency.

Please we will also like you to re-confirm to thisoffice the below informations for safe transaction and also forfuture reference and documentations:

1) Your Full Name

2) Contact address

3) Phone, Fax And Mobile #

4) Company Name, (if any) Position And Address.

5) Profession, Age And Marital Status.

6) Copy Of your Int'l Passport/Driving license

We will start processing your payment file upon receipt of the abovementioned informations from you for subsequent release of your funds to you as designated. I will further advise that you hasten up on your claim as we will soon be rounding up contractor's payment for this second quarter of the year 2006.

Having said all this, we urge you to get back to this office immediately for further advise and clarifications so as to enable us serve you better and should incase you care to speak with me directly, here is my personal cell number: 234-8037936796 as I will ernestly be waiting to hear from you prior to this matter.Thank you very much for your anticipated Co-operation inadvance.

Congratulations in advance !

Best Regards.

Prof. Charles C. Soludo
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Old 02-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria

I've received a similar email

CENTRAL BANK/UNITED NATIONS 2008 COMPENSATIONS
PAYMENTS DIRECTOR

ATTN:Sir/madam,
SCAMMED VICTIM/1 MILLION BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS
CODE:06654 1MILLION USD.

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United
Nations to Central
bank Nigeria to pay 100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $1 Million each, you
are listed and
approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims,get back to as
soon as possible
for theimmediate payments of your $1 Million compensations funds.
On this faithfull recomendations,I want you to know that during the
last UN meetings held
at Abuja,Nigeria,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the
meetings on the
lose of funds by variouse foreigners to the scams artists operating in
syndicates all over
the world today,in other to retain the good image of the country,the
president
of the country is now paying 100 victims of this operators $1Million
USD each,Due to the
corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria,the payments are to
be paid by Central
bank Nigeria as corressponding paying bank under fundling assistance
by the National
westminster bank london.

According to the number of applicants at hand,84 beneficiaries has been
paid ,half of the
victims are from the United States,we still have more 20 left to be
paid the compensations
of $1Million each.Your particulars was mentioned by one of the
syndicates who was
arrested in Lagos Nigeria as one of thier victims of the operations,you
are hereby warned
not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for anyreason what
so ever,the US
secret service is already on trace of the criminal.

For more vital information,please
visit:http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm
You can receive your compensations payments via any of the both options
you choose,ATM
CARD,DRAFT PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS,I shall feed you with further
modalities as
soon as I hear from you.

Reconfirm the following ..
1) Your full Name.
2) mobile Phone
3) Age and marital status.
4) profession,
5} Your Full Address.

Send acopy of your response to

email:cbn.unitednations.payment@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,

Rev.Dr.Patrick Azziza.

:frustrated: :frustrated:

I'm to supply this info????

Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
REBEL

Federal Ministry of Finance, Headquarters,
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B 41,Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
E-mail; servicom@fmf.gov.ng

I have been waiting for you to come down here and pick your funds but
you din't show up. However i left behind the sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP
(One Million Great British Pounds) with my secretary in Africa because I
have been in Africa for business and i am back in Spain for official
duties. I want you to contact my secretary and make arrangements to have
your package delivered to you in person. Contact her right away and
enquire on methods of funds remittance; Certified Bank Draft or Offshore
ATM Debit Card (Accessible all over the world)

Mrs. Mariam Attah
E-mail; mariamattah@gmail.com

I gave her your "delivery address" but you have to reconfirm it to her
with your details as she may require for verification and parcel ref #
09FMF/NIG/01DG, to avoid any mistakes on the delivery as the draft
contains a large amount. Let me know as soon as you receive your package.

Note: You and a few others of your nationality are nominated to receive
these funds (For your private/personal use and investment) as
compensation from the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria to your country in
settlement of bad debts owed and appreciation of international relations
for the past 50 years with your country.

Yours Faithfully,

Prof. Aliyu Lawal
DG-Budget Office, Finance,
Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria

Last edited by Hopeful Cynic : 03-05-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Language

Old 03-23-2009, 09:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

rev_stanley_edemes@live.com Tel:+234 803 495 7120

Google Search returned nothing on this so it's "new". The IP-address 82.128.46.126 I checked at http://www.robtex.com/ with the data string "ip/82.128.46.126.html" added to the URL.

Returned information reveals: IP-addresses 82.128.0.0 to 82.128.127.255 assigned to Multilinks Telecommunications Ltd., Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Also returned is complaints/spam reporting address: abuse@multilinks.com".

Since "live.com" is being used as a "drop-box", as indicated in the body of the scam-mail, I sent a complaint to "for Abuse at live.com" abuse@hotmail.com as indicated when I queried http://abuse.net/lookup.phtml with the data string "?domain=live.com" added to the URL.

The poor "lady" seems a bit flustered as indicated by referral to three persons I should contact but giving only one address. I expect that in couple of days the scammers willl need a new "drop-box"!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Delivered-To: justj~hhere@g~.c~

Received: by 10.142.58.11 with SMTP id g11cs165293wfa;
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Received: by 10.110.53.14 with SMTP id b14mr4567808tia.49.1237783654231;
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: marysusanderrick@y~.com

Received: from mn08mel.mironet.com.au (mn08mel.mironet.com.au [203.94.155.121])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d7si247977tib.22.2009.03.22.21.47.32;
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 203.94.155.121 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of marysusanderrick@y~.com) client-ip=203.94.155.121;

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 203.94.155.121 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of marysusanderrick@y~.com) smtp.mail=marysusanderrick@y~.com
Message-Id: <49c71466.07506e0a.0b1a.ffff84aeSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.goo gle.com>

Received: (qmail 25584 invoked from network); 23 Mar 2009 16:47:07 +1100

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (82.128.46.126)
by 203.94.155.78 with SMTP; 23 Mar 2009 16:47:04 +1100

Reply-To: rev_stanley_edemes@live.com

Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE PLEASE.

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:45:26 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Hello,

I am Mrs Mary Susan Derrick, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court.

Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Rev Stanley Edemes, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 Moreover, Rev Stanley Edemes, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Brian I. DeFronse

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name : Rev Stanley Edemes
Email: rev_stanley_edemes@l~.com
Phone: +234 803 495 7120

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Rev Stanley Edemes was just $270 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Moses David so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mary Susan Derrick.
marysusanderrick@y~.com
108 Crockett Court.
Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas,
United States Of America

Old 03-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Newbie Member

western union

Is anyone getting emails from "western union" ?
This is an example:
Attention
To The Owner Of This E-mail,How are you today, I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD $1.2Millions via western union by this governemnt.
I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday eventhis morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.
Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD5000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229-93 22 29 19, Manager Mr. JOSEPH BEN Email:(western.unionmoney@live.fr ) call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.Here is the western union information to pick up the Money;MTCN: 1431193271 Sender's Name: Caroline James Text Question: HOW MUCH Answer:$5000 Amount:USD $5000.00 I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD5000.00,
Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.
Thanks
Mr.Don Johnson

Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 AM

Re: western union

Quote:
Originally Posted by gslim View Post
the thing you are expressing ok, i also excemine the on fully to know all details. any way its a nice post. all the best
what the OP detailed is, in fact, one of those Nigerian fraud scams. Don't do anything with it.

Also, gslim is a freaking tool. I wouldn't be surprised at all if his IP was traced to 'somewhere in Africa' ...

Old 04-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Newbie Member

Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.

I have been getting a few of these emails, but i laugh at them ...
I'm not sure about this one, it has come from "ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE"... I think Robert S Mueler is retired ...

What do you think of this one ...?

Reply-to:
To: undisclosed-recipients : ;
Subject: Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:03:08 -0700 (17:03 EST)

Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Barr. Derrick Smith, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Dr. Philip Mogan, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by cordinating your payment intotal USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $250.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: AGENT. BRIAN SCOTT
EMAIL: brianscott04@yahoo.cn

Do contact Mr. Brian Scott of the ATM CARD CENTRE with your details:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:
So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment informationís which you'll use in making payment of $250.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay.We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535 Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Brian Scott of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: western union

these are so common on *****slist, ebay and many other major advertising websites----I strongly encourage for first time sellers that are getting a potential buyer for an item they are trying to sell on *****slist----not to deposit any checks/money order nor withdraw your advertisement as these fradulant folks will request you to do, b/c they try to make it seem like they are true buyers yet scamming you.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Newbie Member

Barclays Bank

I got this one to show you all ... I wish it was true ... lol

Reply-To: barclays2345@hotmail.com
Subject: REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$27,000,000.00)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:05:51 +0200 (20:05 EST)

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
WWW.barclaysbank.co.uk

Attention: ,Sir/Madam,

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$27,000,000.00)

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund.After due
vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with the Ministry Of Finance Of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contracted us to see to your
immediate payment of the sum of(US$27,000,000.00) from their Offshore Account
with us.We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going
through hard ways by paying alot of charges to see to the release of your fund
(US$27,000,000.00),

Which has been the handiwork of some miscreant elements from NigeriaWe advice
that you stop further communication with any correspondence from Nigeria. You
don't have to pay any charges to receive your Contract fund anymore as you
have met up with the whole requirements , your representatives in Nigeria will
tell you to still go ahead with them but on your own risk.The only thing
required from you is to obtain Non-Resident Clearance Form/Receipt which we
are not asking you to pay the fee to us here in United Kingdom as the
Government of Nigeria have paid us for handling/processing of your payment
with other customers.

We will help you to see that you obtain the form so that our bank will effect
immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum (US$27,000,000.00) into your
designated bank account.Should you follow up our directives, your fund will
reflect in your account within five Bank working days from the day you obtain
this form.

Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your
fund.

Finally, you are advice to forward to this bank your receiving Account Where
you want this fund to be remitted.your urgent response to this Email address .(
barclaysbank62@post.ro)

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Frank Brown
Head, Private Banking Section.
Barclays Bank Plc. London

Old 04-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Barclays Bank

.ro is romania so i guess the gypsies are trying to hijack a nigerian scam?

Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Newbie Member

Confidential Diplomatic Immunity Payment

Here is a good one ... lol

Reply-to: morgan.james2999@yahoo.it
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:31:25 +0700 (WIT) (21:31 EST)

Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Security Line +234-8086-446-939
CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

I am General James Morgan (Rtd), National Security Adviser to President
UMARU YAR'ADUA Federal.

I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded
it,s seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to
benefit from the diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily
delegated to Investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and
over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our
dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is
still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while
auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by
the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you
that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further
payment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerous
petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion
of contract funds to different account.

In this regards we are going to send your contract part payment of
10Million USD. To you via our accredited shipping company and I have
secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The money is
coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic
nylon seal and padded with machine.

Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100%
risk free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany
the boxes to your house address.

All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your
identity such as, international passport or drivers license and your
mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with
it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope
you understand me.

Please kindly get back to me today also with the requested informationsso
that we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible .

1)Your full name.
2)Phone, fax and mobile #.
3)company name, position and address.
4)profession, age and marital status.
5)Copy of int'l passport,drivers linsense,or any valid ID card.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes.

What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film
Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please.

If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

Call me on my directphone +234-8086-446-939 or email and I will let you
know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the
Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate which will make it pass every
custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of
this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this
message.

Please i need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon
as we hear from you. Call me immediately.

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

General James Morgan (Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Newbie Member

more on the nigerian 419 scams

i received this in my e-mail today hope no one falls for this one! will these idiots ever give up?

Good day,
We are sorry to have intruded into your privacy but this is to your own advantage. A very dangerous and long awaited Fraudsters was arrested and brought to our custody. He has always claimed to be a citizen of foreign countries but actually a Nigerian. He has also impersonated with various names and different gender but his actual name is KILOME. After several investigations, we found your e-mail address and thought you could be a victim that fell for his various forms of Internet Scam.

He was caught in the act of claiming funds from another victim before our enforcement agencies busted into him. Will like you to get back with your informations to compare with the ones we extracted from him. We assure you that your funds will be refunded to you as soon as we confirm that you are true. Below is a brief information on what the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crime Control) is all about.

INTRODUCTION

The preponderance of economic and financial crimes like Advance Fee Fraud (419), Money Laundering, etc has had severe negative consequences on Nigeria, including decreased Foreign Direct Investments in the country and tarnishing of Nigeria's national image. The menace of these crimes and the recognition of the magnitude and gravity of the situation led to the establishment of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The legal instrument backing the Commission is the attached EFCC (Establishment) Act 2002 and the Commission has high-level support from the Presidency, the Legislature and key security and law enforcement agencies in Nigeria. Have you been Scammed /defrauded?

The most common way of accepting cases by EFCC is through a petition written by an individual or organization. The petition will be evaluated and if the case falls within the purview of the commission's mandate, it will be accepted for investigation and possibly prosecution. Petitions that do not fall within the purview of the commission are sent to the appropriate agency, be it the Nigeria Police Force, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offenses Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), etc. Members of the public can also send complaints electronically to the commission email address: fraud.efcc@gmx.com

We hope you are clear with our activities and will be waiting for your swift response. Do get back if you are true and pls honesty is needed here.

NOTE: We have huge amount of funds that was recovered from the fraudster and will only release it to the appropriate scam victim...Do not try to Impersonate, as you will be caught and dealt with.

Warmest Regards,
EFCC Executive Chairman,
Chief Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri (AIG rtd.)

OUR OFFICE: Legal Unit 1 Ibrahim Taiwo Road Aso Rock Villa PMB 166 FCT Abuja.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: fraud.efcc@gmx.com

Old 04-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Newbie Member

Attn: BENEFICIARY

lol This one is funny

Reply-to:
Subject: Attn: BENEFICIARY
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:15:26 +0100 (Sun, 01:15 EST)

0DATE: 2009-04-25

Attn: BENEFICIARY

Be informed that all the fees you are supposed to pay before receiving

your
contract/inheritance fund have been waived off. only for your

processing fee
and he will transfer your contract/Inheritance fund to you immediately.

No other charges except the processing fee.

Your PASSCODE is: 999-035-2655 (Fund Transfer confirmation same day).

You
have no other payment to make except the processing fee. Your Payment

Of ($15.5
Million) in addition with your accumulated interest will be through

Electronic
Telegraphic Transfer. This is newly introduced system of payment by

the
Union Bank of Nigeria to avoid experiences of incessant fraud, illegal
extortion of money from beneficiaries and to enhance transparency.

WHEN YOUR FUNDS ARE TRANSMITTED, THE MANAGEMENT WILL INFORM YOU, AND

YOU APPLY
THE PASSCODE AS DIRECTED AND INSTANTLY, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED

AND YOU
MOVE TO YOUR BANK TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND. You will only apply the

passcode
when you have paid your processing fee because for now, it is still

invalid
until your fund is transmitted.

Here is the processing fee payment information below.

Name: TINA OMOLPARE
Text Question: GOOD
Text Answer: OK
Amount: $70

You have to go immediately and make the payment before your passcode

will be
activated and your fund transferred.
You can try the guideline as instance: *

With your digital phone dial our bank access code followed by, then

enter your
Account number followed by #, at a voice prompt enter your passcode and

# and
you will be credited. (This will be when your fund has been

transmitted).
Any other contact or payment you make apart from the processing fee is

to
anybody or office is at your own risk. Then your email subject must

have this
code for security reasons "In God We Trust?, any email that does not

come with
it as the subject is not from central bank and guard this code

jealously.

Be informed that so many unauthorized individuals do parade themselves

as our
officials and impose bogus bills on our beneficiaries with their

syndicates
home and abroad. Take precautionary measure henceforth, you have

been
notified, and once we find out that you are one of the people that

involve
themselves with these unauthorized individuals, tarnishing the image of

this
great country we will immediately report you to the authorities (F.B.I)

because
we are trying our best to restore the image of this great country.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Amaka chiedu
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL

Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Newbie Member

secretary IN BENIN REPUBLIC

Don't ya love these scans ... lol

Reply-to: aminuovincent@yahoo.com.mx
To: ........................................
Subject: COMPASENTION ARRENGMENT 2009
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:32:52 +0800 (CST) (13:32 EST)

My Dear Good Friend ,

Greetings in the name of our lord jesus christ who dead on the cross of calvary for me and you.

My good friend, Please i want you to do this now by contacting my secretary IN BENIN REPUBLIC His Name is Mr Vincent Aminou Because i left a package that contains a bank cheque that worth $350,000,000 and also 24 karat golden rist watch and other little gift which you will see immediately he will deliver the package to you, As you told me before that you like gold, That's why i decided to buy you gold rist watch for your compensation effort, Because i really appreciate your full communication at that time despite it was failing some how.

Meanwhile my good friend, I later succeed on that business transaction which we are having before despite it fail us some how and i later finalise it with a new partner from JAPAN and his name is NAKATA SUN as i told you when our transaction is going on that it is genuine not fraudulent business, but you think that is fraudulent business, Because of what is happening in the internet today and you just stop the transaction along the way by misunderstanding me that it is not a fraudulent business.

My good friend, i want to tell you that for now am very busy here with my new partner building a hospital and school and also other investment inside here in TOKYO village ok.

My good friend, Please manage that ok, Because it wasn't my fult.

This is The contact information below:

Telephone Number: 00229 96 33 45 40
Email address: aminuovincent@yahoo.com.mx

My good friend incase you contacted him, tell him that you was instructed by me Mr Simon mutum ok.

My good friend, Please kindly contact my secretary with your direct home address and direct telephone number and also inform me as soon as He deliver the package to you ok.

God be with you.
Mr Simon mutum
Bye Bye For Now.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Newbie Member

Barclays Bank

They don't give up ... lol

Reply-to:
Subject: REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$27,000.000.00)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:02:10 +0000 (20:02 EST)

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
WWW.barclaysbank.co.uk
Attention:Sir/Madam,
REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$27,000.000.00)
This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund.

After due vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with the Ministry Of Finance Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contracted us to see to your immediate payment of the sum of USD(US$27,000.000.00)from their Offshore Account with us.

We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways by paying alot of charges to see to the release of your fund (UD(US$27,000.000.00) , which has been delayed. Which has been the handiwork of some miscreant elements from Nigeria

We advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence from Nigeria. You don't have to pay any charges to receive your Contractfund anymore as you have met up with the whole requirements , your representatives in Nigeria will tell you to still go ahead with them but on your own risk.

The only thing required from you is to obtain Non-Resident Clearance Form/Receipt which we are not asking you to pay the fee to us here in United Kingdom as the Government of Nigeria have paid us for handling/processing of your payment with other customers.

We will help you to see that you obtain the form so that our bank will effect immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum ((US$27,000.000.00)into your designated bank account.Should you follow up our directives, your fund will reflect in your account within five Bank working days from the day you obtain this form.Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund.

Finally, you are advice to forward to this bank your receiving Account.
Where you want this fund to be remitted. your urgent response to this Email address barclays_04@live.co.uk
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Frank Brown
Head, Private Banking Section.
Barclays Bank Plc. London

Old 05-08-2009, 03:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is the letter sent to try and scam me out of money.....

From the desk of Sir. Ben Reaves
Director, International Remittance Dept
National Westminster London North Regional Office,
145 Shenley Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD1 16E
Tel: 44-703-193-0531 Fax: +447031962501

Attn: Beneficiary

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today.
I am Ben Reaves the Director,International Remittance Department of this
above mentioned Bank, my Boss, Chris Brindley the regional Manager is now
on a compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to make all
international payments, these are contract payments that has been certified
due for payment, and in my record i wish to inform you that yours is one of them.
For your information, i want you to know that Her Majesty's Office has cancelled
the power vested on other Banks to release contract payment, hence our bank has been
selectively appointed to handle all foreign contractors payments, since october 2008
so incase you are still dealing with any other bank or organisation, you better stop
right away and get back to me, because you can no longer receive your payments
from any other banks, apart from my bank National West Minster, any other bank or
payment is still writing you in connection with your payment, then that banker or
payment official is trying to defraud you, because this circular has been passed
round the nukes and corner of every bank in the United Kingdom .

From what i have in my record this your fund was transferred to our bank
since the 10th of January, from a sister bank in Africa, where your contract was
executed, but my boss Mr. Chris Brindley has intensionally refused to notify you about
this development because he and his colleague (partner in crime) Dr. Lukas Solomon has
been selfishly enriching themselves with the interest your fund generating for them
every month without your knowledge, thereby delaying the necessary paper works needed to
complete your transaction. Now that my Boss is on leave and all power is vested on me
to release your contract payment, I want to utilize this oppurtunity to help you,
by releasing this funds to you, before he resumes office. So i emplore you to follow
up and work with, so that we can conclude everything about your payment before
my Boss resumes office.

I will need you to forward your following informations
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) company's name,position and address.
4) profession, age and marital status.
5) fax a Copy of your int'l passport to the above fax number or scan and send it to me
via email.
Upon your response, your US$10Million will be processed and wired to your bank
account without further delay, and you will confirm the money in your account 2 hours after
the transfer.

Awaiting your quick response.
Yours Truly,
Sir. Ben Reaves

Old 05-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Newbie Member

i received this in my e-mail a few minuites ago!!! how stupid do these morons think we are? I mean do people really fall for this crap? just wanted to make everyone aware that there was another one going around

City Bank Group.
No. 1, Idowu Taylor Street
Victoria Island, Lagos ? Nigeria.
TEL:+234-802-841-8713
Email:ncb42@live.com
Ref: NCB/CMB/324/09

Dear Beneficiary,

REF: YOUR PAYMENT VIA NATIONAL CITY BANK MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD

This to acknowledge you that your e-mail address is found among those that have been scammed, and the competition have been approved from the supreme high court here in Nigeria and we are asked to contact you by the Nigeria president on how to send you the ($500,000.00) via ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD.

Due to the numerous fraudulent activities, we have resolved to implement the use of ATM DEBIT MasterCard for the release of your payment which will be issued by our bank National City Bank {NCB}.

In this proposed payment scheme, your funds will be credited into a Citibank MasterCard account which will enable you either to make withdrawals at any ATM point or at any Citibank branch close to you.

This is a Citibank new working initiative with the Nigeria government which was put in place to curb the constant fraud activities associated with payments such as this.

However for the purpose of official verification among other relevant details, it is imperative that you supply us with the following requirements:

1. YOUR FULL NAME(S) AS WOULD REFLECT ON YOUR CARD.
2. FULL ADDRESS (SAFE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CARD)
3. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
4. ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION.

Your card will come with an already programmed pin. You will be required to change this pin to any four digit of your choice at any Citibank branch close to you.

All legal documentation including the anti money laundering your favor are intact. On receipt of your response, further directives shall be made available to you.

Yours Faithfully,
MR. Barry Wilson.
National City Bank Nigeria.
TEL: +234-802-841-8713
Email:ncb42@live.com

Old 05-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member

A Nice Pair... of 419s

Here's a pair I received, three weeks apart. Both were addressed to "undisclosed recipients"- this is not a redaction on my part. Dates and name of Mrs Farida are emphasized by me in red bold type

Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:12:56 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
CC:
Subject: FULL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

INTERNATIONAL POLICE UNIT NIGERIA ZONAL OFFICE
WEST-AFRICA Attention: BeneficiaryRE:

FULL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

John Brown, Chief inspector of INTERPOL, Nigeria regional office. As you know
very well that we are international police fraud investigating attached with
Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) andEconomic and Financial Crime
Commission
( Efcc )Nigeia. We cover West African country with our men. We discovered that
you are among the list of foreigners that fell victims of fraudulent
activities
of some scam men here. and with the report of the president Nigeria
and Economic
Financial Crime

From our investigation, we discovered that you have lost some money to fulfill
your endless financial obligation with these criminals. I discovered that many
who claim to be your partner/assistant and friend in busines including your
present business partner used your money to buy properties here.
Though they are
now on the run,We need your absolute and maximum co-operation to enable us
recover your fund throgh the assistance of Mrs Waziri Farida and send
your fund
is on the way according to mRS wAZIRI FARIDA report to US
You are to only deal with Mrs Waziri Farida to help you re-position your
damaged financial life.

Obviously, we have been authorized by Nigerian President (UMAR YAR'ADUA) to
inform you that your full payment will be release to you through their reserve
bank in the United States Of America or First Bank of Nigeria .

However, This is Officially to inform you that the approval $28.5 Billion
Dollars on this second Quaters amd it has been finally transferred to paying
bank to pay already approved contractors and the amount was increased by Mr.
President and EFCC Chairman . Please we are sorry for any inconviniency our
delay might have caused to you. So you are required to confirm the
funds through
Mrs Waziri Farida .
Cpntact Mrs Waziri Farida on her email address now and she will update you
As soon as you secure the transfer from the above mentioned Office, kindly
get back to me .

Your reply to us is very important and urgent. Thank you for your co-operation
and understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Brown Interpol

Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:28:49 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:;(sic)
CC:
From: "CHIEF MRS WAZIRI FARIDA" (you get the idea by now)
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND

I the chairman of ECONOMICAL FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) EFCC
in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS)
with head Office here in Nigeria. I have been working towards the
eradication exercise of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part
of Africa 24 Hours.
With the help of United States Government and the United Nations we
have been able to tracked down so many of this scam artist in various
parts of West African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF
BENIN, TOGO, GHANA CAMEROUN AND SENEGAL LONDON) and they are all in
our custody here in Lagos Nigeria.

Consequent to the record we have today this document attach is Scam
Artists from defrauded
they claims to be your savior who has money for transfer or want
you to transfer funds which they do not have anything to offer you