report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 04:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

ConvertNaira2ECurrency The Biggest Scammer on net

Hello to all Scam Forum Members And Admins,
Admins please don't delete my thread or if here isn't the right place please move it on right place,
yes I scammed By ConvertNira2ECurency(Cn2e, Convert naira 2 ecurrency) the biggest scammer on the net By 500$$, The Story is Some days i decided to open a bank aco**** for my business so i found some one on the net and just talked with him after many months when i decided to open i talked with him again and he introduced me to one person His name Was Mr bamidele Arowolo! so i said him i want to open a bank account and he said ok we own All banks Around and we can open a bank account in HSBC bank for you so i believed it and i said how much i should pay he asked me 690$ for this i told him i'm student i don't have this money he said let me talk ith the company! again he said ok you can pay your 200$ !!!! i noticed but thought they are a big company so it's not important for them and i said i want to pay with paypal to them he refused me and told no no we can just accept LibertyReserve!!! so i go ahead and looked to find LibertyReserve to exchange with paypal he asked me ok no problem you can pay now by paypal and gave me their paypal email : highhosting****@gmail.com so i said ok and go ahead and paid via paypal to them. tomorrow i logged in t o yahoo saw another peoples thgat have a message with Mr John** in online(bamidele Himself i found later) i asked can i get banka ccount with the ability of creating vcc's and he told me yes of course it's company account you can pay 690$ to us to implement it for you,again i said i don't have that much and i have just 200 Euro!!! in my account and he told me let me ask and asked and told me no problem so i paid another 200 Euro to them and Story beginned... after 2 3 weeks i asked what happened they said we have sent your application to first bank and it don't acepted it so we send to a new branch nd they will so i believed them and wait again after 1 week they told me application accepted by bank abd sent via normal mail!!!!!!!!!!! I Asked i paid so why sent by normal mail but they told you didn't gave us enough money to send you by express email(point of them was that i can't find tehy send nothing and i can't track it so i wit more and more to not be able to open dispute to paypal) i got mad that night and asked ok no problem give me the normal postal recepit and he told ok we request it and sent it to you. days and weeks passed without any joy i thought i can open dispute before 2 months ends but i think i was wrong dispuite time is 30 days refund is 60 days!!!. in last days he asked me as you are a Technical person we hire you to work for them(Free Work and scammed Person LOL!) i accepted and gave me to install livezilla for us and created on ID and gave me to fool me more last night after some days i noticed there is another person online asked come to website to chat with some one(status message shown another person fro staff is online(he became onlien totaly with different Names about 10 names so i thought it's real company) after logging in i noticed the ip is same as that mr bamidle come online from i asked are you in mr bamidle office he told yes!!! it was 10 o clock in their country so i asked you wrok at 10 in office told me yes here in London!!!(ip was for Nigeria) i go ahead and checked the skype and talin skype told i'm daniel in cusotmer support i check ip with netsat and saw it's same nigeria ip!!! so i found i hacked i asked he as scammer refund my money now and got mad(yahoo archive is there) but he refused and instantly changed all passwords of yahoo that i was working on for him and livezilla and all things in site i go in paypal fast and looked to my transactions that was for 1 month 20 days ago and saw duspute isn't active for them to open i paid 30$ after those days for getting vc's from tehm and it's dispute was open so i go there wrote all the story and wrote two other 200$ and 200 Euro transactions ID there and asked help from paypal. it was my story
IF the admins give me permission i can write here all of their websites here for peoples to know about them and not scammed like me again
so i have some questions from guys here:
1- is there any joy that paypal investigate and found this and give my money back to my acount?( i write payment for hosting as they asked from me in subject line)
2-They ahve a business account and scam with taht is there any joy to get money back?
3-what paypal doies with this case do they refund the moneys that took about 50 days from the day of payment?

Again Thanx from all guys and hope never got Scammed Like me
The Are working on many thigs VCC websites ,Hosting Websityes And ECurrency Exchange websites on the net and i have all of their websites if needed i put all of them here for peoples to not got scammed by them again and report them to the authorities to make internet clean from this Scammers
Who can help me toi REPORT THEM TO CYBER CRIME IN NIGERIA PLEASE TELL ME I'M STRICTLY WANT TO DO THIS FOR OTHER PEOPLES TO BE SAFE

Old 05-14-2010, 06:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: ConvertNaira2ECurrency The Biggest Scammer on

Hello,

I am in Nigeria and I can report it to the right people i need to be sure before i do that kind of a thing,

Wale

Old 05-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: ConvertNaira2ECurrency The Biggest Scammer on

@ Walex1
You do realise that the mods and supermods here can verify that your are where you say you are, right?

If you are in a position to help victims of scams or investigate those accused of fraud, could you please tell us a bit more about yourself? Perhaps where you work, for instance? Or exactly how you found this site and this post?

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 02-05-2011, 10:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam alert on http://www.convertnaira2ecurrencies.

Hello everyone! this website http://www.convertnaira2ecurrencies.com/ just scammed me of about #59000 about $349 Lr they have failed to fund my Lr up till now since Tuesday. I reported them to their web host and they brought their website down. Please how do your think i can handle them better? Please help. Any info can be useful

Regards.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

CN2E scam alert

Hello

I made transaction with this website http://www.convertnaira2ecurrencies.com/

LR $1000 to Bank deposit on 03/01/11.But still I have not received my to my Bank account.

They is no any respon for my sent Email,Calls & online chat.

Now the site is down.

Email:sudhir.kawale@yahoo.com

Thankyou

Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Scam alert on http://www.convertnaira2ecurrenc

I also made transaction with this site.LR $1000 to Bank deposit.On 03/01/11 But still I have not received my payment to my Bank account.

Email:sudhir.kawale@yahoo.com

Old 02-07-2011, 03:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Please what do you suggest we do?

Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Why would you send your hard earn money to someone without a physical address in the first place? Well, if you transacted with that scammer via bank account, you are safe. But if not, i am afraid but your money is gone. There are exchangers like www.instantgoldng.com that Nigeria uses since four years ago now. They have physical address and even organize seminars all around the country. They are listed and verified by Liberty Reserve. Why not dealing with such company. Why running to scammers????????????