report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-21-2006, 09:07 AM
boone's Avatar
boone boone is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 352
Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

June 16, 2006

by Ted Harvey, assistant minority leader, Colorado House

I want to share with you an awesome experience I had in the Colorado House of Representatives on May 8. It is a humbling experience to look back and realize that God used me to play a role in His divine orchestration.

I was leaving the House chambers for the weekend when our Democrat speaker of the House announced that the coming Monday would be the final day of this year's General Assembly. He went on to state that there were still numerous resolutions on the calendar which we would need to be addressed prior to the summer adjournment. Interestingly, he specifically mentioned that one of the resolutions we would be hearing was being carried by the House Majority Leader Alice Madden, honoring the 90th anniversary of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.

As a strong pro-life legislator I was disgusted by the idea that we would pass a resolution honoring this 90-year legacy of genocide. I drove home that night wondering what I could say that might pierce the darkness during the debate on this heinous resolution.

On Saturday morning, I took my 8-year-old son up to the mountains to go white-water rafting. The trip lasted all day. As we were driving home, exhausted and hungry, I remembered that I had accepted an invitation to attend a fundraising dinner that night for a local pro-life organization. One of my most respected mentors had personally called me several weeks earlier and asked me to attend, so I knew I'd have to clean up and head over.

After our meal, the executive director of the organization introduced the keynote speaker. I looked up and saw walking to the stage a handicapped young lady being assisted to the microphone by a young man holding a guitar.

Her name was Gianna Jessen.

Gianna said "Hello," welcomed everyone, and then sang three of the most beautiful Christian songs I have ever heard.

She then began to give her testimony. When her biological mother was 17 years old and seven and a half months pregnant, she went to a Planned Parenthood clinic to have an abortion. As God would have it, the abortion failed and a beautiful 2-pound baby girl was brought into the world. Unfortunately, she was born with cerebral palsy and the doctors thought that she would never survive. The doctors were wrong.

Imagine the timing! A survivor of a Planned Parenthood abortion arrived in town just days before the Colorado House of Representatives was to celebrate Planned Parenthood's "wonderful" work.

As I listened to Gianna's amazing testimony, the Lord inspired me to ask her if she could stay in Denver until Monday morning so that I could introduce her on the floor of the House and tell her story. Perhaps she could even begin the final day's session by singing our country's national anthem!

To my surprise she said she would seriously consider it. If she were to agree, she wanted her accompanying guitarist to stay as well. A lady standing in line behind me waiting to meet Gianna overheard our conversation and said that she would be willing to pay for the guitarist's room. Gianna then said that she would think about it.

As I was driving home from the banquet, my cell phone rang. It was Gianna, and she immediately said, "I'm in, let's ruin this celebration." Praise God!

When Monday morning came, I awoke at 6 a.m. to write my speech before heading to the Capitol. As I wrote down the words, I could sense God's help and I knew that this was going to be a powerful moment for the pro-life movement.

Following a committee hearing, I rushed into the House chambers just as the opening morning prayer was about to be given. Between the prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance, I wrote a quick note to the speaker of the House explaining that Gianna is an advocate for cerebral palsy. I took the note to the speaker and asked if I could have my friend open the last day of session by singing the national anthem. Without any hesitation the speaker took the microphone and said, "Before we begin, Representative Harvey has made available for us Gianna Jessen to sing the national anthem."

(cont.)


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 06-21-2006, 09:08 AM
boone's Avatar
boone boone is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 352
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Gianna sang the most amazing rendition of The Star Spangled Banner that you could possibly imagine. Every person in the entire chamber was completely still, quiet and in awe of this frail young lady's voice.

Due to her cerebral palsy, Gianna often loses her balance, and shortly after starting to sing she grabbed my arm to stabilize herself, and I could tell that she was shaking. Suddenly, midway through the song, she forgot the words and began to hum and then said, "Please forgive me; I am so nervous." She then immediately began singing again and every House member and every guest throughout the chambers began to sing along with her to give her encouragement and to lift her up.

As I looked around the huge hall I listened to the unbelievable melody of Gianna's voice being accompanied by a choir of over 100 voices. I had chills running all over my body, and I knew that I had just witnessed an act of God.

As the song concluded the speaker of the House explained that Gianna has cerebral palsy and is an activist to bring awareness to the disease. "Let us give her a hand not only for her performance today, but also for her advocacy work," he said. The chamber immediately exploded into applause -- she had them all in the palm of her hand.

The speaker then called the House to order, and we proceeded as usual to allow members to make any announcements or introductions of guests. For dramatic effect, I waited until I was the last person remaining before I introduced Gianna.

As I waited for my turn, I nervously paced back and forth praying to God that he would give me the peace, confidence and the courage necessary to pull off what I knew would be one of the most dramatic and controversial moments of my political career.

While I waited, a prominent reporter from one of the major Denver newspapers walked over to Gianna and told her that her rendition captured the spirit of the national anthem more powerfully than any she had ever heard before.

Finally, I was the last person remaining. So, I proceeded to the microphone and began my speech.

Members, I would like to introduce you to a new friend and hero of mine -- her name is Gianna Jessen. She is visiting us today from Nashville, Tennessee, where she is an accomplished recording artist.

She has cerebral palsy and was raised in foster homes before being adopted at the age of four.

She was born prematurely and weighed only 2 pounds at birth. She remained in the hospital for almost three months. A doctor once said she had a great will to live and that she fought for her life. Eventually she was able to leave the hospital and be placed in foster care.

Because of her cerebral palsy, her foster mother was told that it was doubtful that she would ever crawl or walk. She could not sit up independently. Through the prayers and dedication of her foster mother, she eventually learned to sit up, crawl, then stand. Shortly before her fourth birthday, she began to walk with leg braces and a walker.

She continued in physical therapy and after a total of four surgeries, she was able to walk without assistance.

She still falls sometimes, but she says she has learned how to fall gracefully after falling for 29 years.

Two years ago, she walked into a local health club and said she wanted a private trainer. At the time her legs could not lift 30 pounds. Today she can leg press 200 pounds.

She became so physically fit that she began running marathons to raise money and awareness for cerebral palsy. She just returned last week from England where she ran in the London Marathon. It took her more than eight-and-a-half hours to complete. They were taking down the course by the time she made it to the finish line. But she made it, nonetheless. With bloody feet and aching joints, she finished the race.

Members would you help me recognize a modern-day hero -- Gianna Jessen?

At this point the chamber exploded into applause which lasted for 15-to-20 seconds. Gianna had touched their souls.

Ironically, Alice Madden, the majority leader and sponsor of the Planned Parenthood resolution, walked over to Gianna and congratulated her.

As the applause began to die down, I raised my hand to be recognized one more time.

Mr. Speaker, members, if you would allow me just a few more moments I would appreciate your time.

My name is Ted Harvey, not Paul Harvey, but, please, let me tell you the rest of the story.

The cause of Gianna's cerebral palsy is not because of some biological freak of nature, but rather the choice of her mother.

You see when her biological mother was 17-years-old and 7-and-a-half months pregnant, she went to a Planned Parenthood clinic to seek a late-term abortion. The abortionist performed a saline abortion on this 17-year-old girl. This procedure requires the injection of a high concentration of saline into the mother's womb, which the fetus is then bathed in and swallows, which results in the fetus being burned to death, inside and out. Within 24 hours the results are normally an induced, still-born abortion.

As Gianna can testify, the procedure is not always 100 percent effective. Gianna is an aborted late-term fetus who was born alive. The high concentration of saline in the womb for 24 hours resulted in a lack of oxygen to her brain and is the cause of her cerebral palsy.

Members, today, we are going to recognize the 90th anniversary of Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood…"

BANG! The gavel came down.

Just as I was finishing the last sentence of my speech -- the climax of the morning -- the speaker of the House gaveled me down and said, "Representative Harvey, I will allow you to continue your introduction, but not for the purposes of debating a measure now pending before the House."

At which point I said, "Mr. Speaker, I understand. I just wanted to put a face to what we are celebrating today."

Silence.

Deafening silence.

I then walked back to my chair shaking like a leaf. The Democrats wouldn't look at me. They were fuming. It was beautiful. I have been in the Legislature for five tough years, and this made it all worthwhile.

The House majority leader wouldn't talk to me the rest of the day.

Was it because I introduced an abortion survivor, or was it because we touched her soul? She could congratulate an inspirational cerebral palsy victim and advocate, but was outraged when she discovered that the person she congratulated was also an abortion survivor.

The headline in The Denver Post the next day read "Abortion Jab Earns Rebuke." The majority leader is quoted as saying, "I think it was amazingly rude to use a human being as an example of his personal politics."

Yes, Representative Madden, Gianna Jessen is a human being. She was when she was in her mother's womb, and she was when she sang the national anthem on the floor of the Colorado House of Representatives.

The paper went on to quote Gianna, stating she was glad I told her story.

"We need to discuss the humanity of it. I'm glad to be able to speak up for children in the womb," she said. "If abortion is about women's rights, where were my rights?"

All I can say is, "Glory to God!" He orchestrated it all, every minute of it, and I was so honored to have been chosen to play a part. May we all continue to be filled with and to fight for the passion of our Lord Jesus Christ!

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you'd like to contact Ted Harvey, you may e-mail him at ted@tedharvey.com



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 06-21-2006, 01:35 PM
USNavySubSailor's Avatar
USNavySubSailor USNavySubSailor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 733
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Awesome story. This should be required reading in schools.
This is an example of a girl that a lot of liberals absolutely hate! She has faith in her life, so she probably forgives her biological mom (instead of being angry and *****ing about it), she's an anti-abortion female, and she's busted her butt to be successful (all the while some liberals were probably telling her how miserable and pathetic her life really was and they were the answer to all her problems). They hate these kind of people! Definitely not part of their core constituancy.
Could she sue Planned Parenthood for causing her to be born with Cerebral Palsey?
A couple questions to think about. Can we call Planned Parenthoods ineptitude a tragic mistake? Was it tragic because she was born with CP? Or was it tragic because a woman's "right to choose" wasn't carried out the way she chose it to be? If we don't think about the human element (as Alice Madden wants) we would say because the choice didn't work out. Or do we call it a miracle? A miracle that she is even alive at all? Should she thank Planned Parenthood? Here's another question. How would some of the haters/liberals/democrats or pro choice people on here debate the "right to choose" issue with her? What would you say to her to convince her to change her mind about abortion? I'd love to hear that discussion! I know alot of you are cowards and wouldn't take that debate on with her, you'd only secretly wish the abortion would have been successful. But, if you could, what would you say to her?
__________________
A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 06-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Button's Avatar
Button Button is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,127
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

What would I say to her...

That I'm so glad that she is here to tell her story and that she has made something of her life with her condition.

I would tell her that people that perform late term abortions (just because the mother doesn't want the baby) should be put in jail because it is cruel and she is a perfect example

If she wanted to debate the abortion issue, I would tell her that I am pro choice (that doesn't mean pro abortion), only if in the first 8-12 wks of pregnancy. Because even if she wasn't born alive, that is a cruel and painful death (along with the other procedures used) and is murder. You can't say it wasn't painful because when she came out of the womb I know she felt it, so it had to be the same in the womb.

I'm all for women's rights and I believe women should have a right to do what they want with their body, however that right is diminished when you are carrying another person that didn't ask to be put there (unless it's rape). Women just don't pop up pregnant.

There has to be a balance between rights and just because it's the woman carrying the baby, doesn't give her the right to kill it when it is a baby and could live, had it been born.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 06-21-2006, 06:17 PM
justlearning justlearning is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 66
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Boone,
Thanks for this story, I have moderated my pro life stance over the years because I think ultimately there is choice on the part of the woman and abortion legal or illegal will occur. At the same time, I think there really is only one choice morally and ethically when the life of the mother is not a factor.

USNavySubSailor,
Unfortunately, I agree with your assessment, this is the type of person the left in America loves to hate and will never really accept. All I would really like is for those on the left to stop hiding behind their banner of tolerance and admit that they are just as "religious" when it come to their causes as everyone else. At least this would lead to a more honest discussion.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 06-21-2006, 10:52 PM
heavensent's Avatar
heavensent heavensent is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 426
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Truly, all I can think to say right now is WOW! It really gives the extreme pro-choicers something to think about. I'm not against any person who has made this choice at some point in her life. It has to be the worst decision that anyone feels they're forced to make! It's a terrible thing that the woman goes through having to take on such a huge responsibility of making a life-ultering decision. Without judging anyone - by getting this story out may make someone feel differently and think again very seriously about a huge mistake and a very large decision she has in front of her! God bless all who read this message!

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:45 AM
gools68 gools68 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 500
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

This is an awesome story.
I have read about her before, in fact here is a link that you can view that shows her picture and testimony.
You will also find other abortion survivors there as well.survivors
You will also find Ana Rosas story very touching.

How much more proof do people need to see that this is human life we are dealing with.
For those of you born after 72, almost one third of your generation has been aborted with 49,081,136 abortions being performed since 73.


Last edited by gools68 : 06-22-2006 at 05:16 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 06-22-2006, 08:18 AM
boone's Avatar
boone boone is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 352
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

To gools68:

Thanks so much for posting that link- those accounts are heart-wrenching- wow.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 06-22-2006, 11:38 AM
USNavySubSailor's Avatar
USNavySubSailor USNavySubSailor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 733
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlearning
Boone,
Thanks for this story, I have moderated my pro life stance over the years because I think ultimately there is choice on the part of the woman and abortion legal or illegal will occur. At the same time, I think there really is only one choice morally and ethically when the life of the mother is not a factor.

USNavySubSailor,
Unfortunately, I agree with your assessment, this is the type of person the left in America loves to hate and will never really accept. All I would really like is for those on the left to stop hiding behind their banner of tolerance and admit that they are just as "religious" when it come to their causes as everyone else. At least this would lead to a more honest discussion.
Well said Justlearning. Their definition of tolerance only applies to issues they agree with. Its kinda funny actually. They call themselves patriots, lovers of freedom, etc etc, but they wouldn't defend anyones freedom if that freedom they didn't agree with. Me on the other hand, although I despise abortion, I would die defending a womans right to choose if I had to. Thats pure tolerance if you ask me. The other side? They'd run away and hide before they'd defend anything they didn't agree with! That isn't just my humble opinion, thats a FACT!
__________________
A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 06-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Button's Avatar
Button Button is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,127
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gools68
This is an awesome story.
I have read about her before, in fact here is a link that you can view that shows her picture and testimony.
You will also find other abortion survivors there as well.survivors
You will also find Ana Rosas story very touching.

How much more proof do people need to see that this is human life we are dealing with.
For those of you born after 72, almost one third of your generation has been aborted with 49,081,136 abortions being performed since 73.
Nice link. I had no idea that there were abortion survivors, at least so many. Partial birth abortions outrage me and I can't believe that they have ever been legal. That is not denying a woman her rights, but denying the baby it's rights - after all, if you went into labor early, you wouldn't be allow to smother your baby, leave it to die or puncture it's skull like many abortions do.

But people...don't you think that women should have a right to have an abortion if it's in very early pregnancy, when the embryo cannot feel or know what is going on? It is immoral, but who is it hurting to allow this choice? Regardless of how we feel about it, it's not our choice, it's her body and until the baby get's a little more formed, it should be her choice.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 06-23-2006, 01:29 AM
gools68 gools68 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 500
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Button
Nice link. I had no idea that there were abortion survivors, at least so many. Partial birth abortions outrage me and I can't believe that they have ever been legal. That is not denying a woman her rights, but denying the baby it's rights - after all, if you went into labor early, you wouldn't be allow to smother your baby, leave it to die or puncture it's skull like many abortions do.

But people...don't you think that women should have a right to have an abortion if it's in very early pregnancy, when the embryo cannot feel or know what is going on? It is immoral, but who is it hurting to allow this choice? Regardless of how we feel about it, it's not our choice, it's her body and until the baby get's a little more formed, it should be her choice.
That is the problem, how to end late term abortions without denying women their rights. I use to think it should be against the law, but a few people on another thread convinced me that there are other ways to be considered.
They were right, a law against it is not going to stop abortion. Early education is the best place to start in my opinion. The reasons why have been posted above.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 06-23-2006, 02:48 AM
DeeDee1965 DeeDee1965 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 672
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Is anyone interested, in WHY a 17 year old girl seeks an abortion at 7 and half months??

Is anyone interested, in HOW the abortion failed??

Is anyone interested, in the condition of Gianna Jenssen's mother??

Or are the people here, just soooooo happy, the miraculous survivor of a botched abortion, is used to grandstand, at the Colorado House of Representative's acknowledgement of Planned Parenthood's 90 years of service??

To be sure, Gianna Jenssen's will to live, the fact she is thriving, is nothing short of inspirational, and life affirming. However, a young woman, 19 years ago was driven to make a life altering decision. I am wondering why.

The women here who have had children, can attest to the fact, that after 7 and half months, the baby can be felt. So Gianna Jenssen's mother, after feeling her baby kick, move around, and the like, was driven to kill this new life. Does anyone here care to know, what would drive a young girl to do that??

One more thing, does anyone here have a problem with a politician using this incredible young women's story for his own ends?? He lies to the Speaker of the House in the Colorado legislature, in order to ambush the proceedings with his agenda. Aren't the members here, sick and tired of politicians lying, cheating, and using subterfuge. Why lie and say Gianna Jenssen was an advocate of Cerebral Palsy? Why not just tell the truth; Gianna was a survivor of a botched abortion, and she has something to say to the members of the House? Her story is worth hearing on its own merits, isn't??

Just curious......... :rolleyes:

DeeDee1965

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 06-23-2006, 03:03 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
Is anyone interested, in WHY a 17 year old girl seeks an abortion at 7 and half months??

Is anyone interested, in HOW the abortion failed??

Is anyone interested, in the condition of Gianna Jenssen's mother??
Yep

Quote:
Or are the people here, just soooooo happy, the miraculous survivor of a botched abortion, is used to grandstand, at the Colorado House of Representative's acknowledgement of Planned Parenthood's 90 years of service??
They pick a one in a million incident, pretty slick of them isn't it?

Quote:
To be sure, Gianna Jenssen's will to live, the fact she is thriving, is nothing short of inspirational, and life affirming. However, a young woman, 19 years ago was driven to make a life altering decision. I am wondering why.

The women here who have had children, can attest to the fact, that after 7 and half months, the baby can be felt. So Gianna Jenssen's mother, after feeling her baby kick, move around, and the like, was driven to kill this new life. Does anyone here care to know, what would drive a young girl to do that??
My guess would be fear or it was a rape that got her pregnant.

Quote:
One more thing, does anyone here have a problem with a politician using this incredible young women's story for his own ends?? He lies to the Speaker of the House in the Colorado legislature, in order to ambush the proceedings with his agenda. Aren't the members here, sick and tired of politicians lying, cheating, and using subterfuge. Why lie and say Gianna Jenssen was an advocate of Cerebral Palsy? Why not just tell the truth; Gianna was a survivor of a botched abortion, and she has something to say to the members of the House? Her story is worth hearing on its own merits, isn't??

Just curious......... :rolleyes:

DeeDee1965
Politicians will stoop to the lowest levels of hell if it will get the votes. And we all know how sick of politicians and their lies I am.

Namaste' DeeDee

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 06-23-2006, 03:57 AM
Adam Weishaupt's Avatar
Adam Weishaupt Adam Weishaupt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ingolstadt
Posts: 188
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Re: Deedee and Lady Mod - well said indeed :D

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 06-23-2006, 04:05 AM
linda49's Avatar
linda49 linda49 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: canada
Posts: 1,136
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

I'm with you LadyMod & DeeDee - just sick sensationalism.

I'm touched by the compassion and caring of all who have posted on this subject - however, truth is sadly lacking in this story.

Boone - pro-life is wonderful - you have done more to promote abortion than you know. Stupid, stupid, stupid - this story is a blatant lie. Taking advantage of any handicapped person is unforgiveable............shame, shame on you! Back your horrendous story up with some facts please.


Last edited by linda49 : 06-23-2006 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 06-23-2006, 04:40 AM
UserName's Avatar
UserName UserName is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,704
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Yes, it looks like yet another vicious attack on women's reproductive freedom through lies, distortions, and misrepresentations. Far more unsettling is their utter detachment from the world of the real- hence the more clinical word- psychosis. What kind of movement depends upon lies to win support?

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 06-23-2006, 04:57 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Yes, it looks like yet another vicious attack on women's reproductive freedom through lies, distortions, and misrepresentations. Far more unsettling is their utter detachment from the world of the real- hence the more clinical word- psychosis. What kind of movement depends upon lies to win support?

I guess if they get their way and Roe vs. Wade does get overturned they will have their chance to celebrate more of these kinds of stories. Because if you take away "legal" abortions in the early trimester, there will be more and more desparate women having late term abortions in back alleys and in illegal clinics and without the benefit of a safe environment.

These people do NOT realize the Pandorah's box they will unleash if they force women to seek alternate methods to achieve the same end.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 06-23-2006, 08:45 AM
boone's Avatar
boone boone is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 352
Re: Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor

Whoa- some feathers ruffled...geez, give me a break...I do not think any handicapped person was taken advantage of. Not at all. Gianna is GLAD to get her story out. Hot under the collar, just a little? Well, that's what some posts are meant to do- get people to THINK. She wasn't "grandstanded" either.

Shame on me for what? I am not guilty of anything, and the story is NOT a lie and it is NOT horrendous! Shame on you for saying that it is a lie...she survived, and is a valuable human being with feelings, dreams, and the like- just like the rest of us...she has a RIGHT to have her story known. She actually thought it over, and decided on her own that she would go to that gathering- no one forced her or bribed her into it. She is intelligent, and decided to present the FACTS to them.

Also, it is very apparent to me that anytime a thread is started, that ALL the facts are not in it...geez, Deedee those are ALL good questions/concerns, and just because they are not addressed doesn't mean no one cares about those items.

It is not my fault that the article did not have all the answers...do you do this on other threads when ALL angles of it are not addressed? Or, just when you feel rage?

If I have PROMOTED abortion, I do not see how...geez, I can practically see smoke coming through my puter.

Quote: it looks like... "lies, distortions, and misrepresentations." Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Do a search for her name: Gianna Jessen. You'll find the proof.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Planned Parenthood Knew of Kermit Gosnell’s Abortion Horrors pwrone Political Chat 0 04-23-2013 11:17 AM
NOW Try Standing Up for Planned Parenthood pwrone Political Chat 9 04-13-2010 05:04 PM
PLANNED PARENTHOOD Protects RAPISTS pwrone Political Chat 29 12-18-2005 03:35 AM
THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD pwrone Political Chat 17 11-20-2005 03:17 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.