report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Silver Member

Re: freecreditscore.com is a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybill View Post
ok people for a small lil fee you can get your whole freaking credit life restored
Mr Bill, I should tell you a secret, Do not come to a scam REPORTING and discussion website and make ANY attempt to push a WELL known scammer on us. We do not like that a whole lot. It causes us to post the truth about the criminal. Such as nomaxim has shown.

Oh, and Bill, you posted a dramatic DROP in your son's supposed credit score after "using" kevin's bogus book. The object of fixing one's credit is too raise the total score, not drop it.
If your heart is large enough to envelop your adversaries, you can see right through them and avoid their attacks. And once you envelop them, you will be able to guide them along the path indicated to you by heaven and earth.

Last edited by OneQuestion : 04-09-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
Mr Bill, I should tell you a secret, Do not come to a scam REPORTING and discussion website and make ANY attempt to push a WELL known scammer on us. We do not like that a whole lot. It causes us to post the truth about the criminal. Such as nomaxim has shown.

Oh, and Bill, you posted a dramatic DROP in your son's supposed credit score after "using" kevin's bogus book. The object of fixing one's credit is too raise the total score, not drop it.

EXCUSE me ?

re read my post
ok people for a small lil fee you can get your whole freaking credit life restored and belive me this guy knows his stuff because the gov't tried to shut him down.

Order the book from Kevin trudeau Debt cures they do not want you to know about.

Wife got it as B day gift from her friend 5 years ago i succcesfully fixed my sons Credit and wiped out all his CC debts got the fees waived saved him $4000 and credit score was increased to 750 from 560

Also his books might be in your local free library.

I dont care about what happend to him way back in 90's all that SEC BS dont fly with me they never helped with any scammer I agree a lot of Trudeas latest stuff is 90 % higwash and only works for those who qualify !

Old 09-11-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post

even tho you're in a hurry - try not to read too fast + yea he should hav said credit score OF 560 to 750 = that way duh #s are in right order
+ Id tried the offer for IPDN - they sent my $1 back 2 days later + Id cancelled on day 6 NO problem
Make free $ Like You're Printing It
http://buzurl.com/im91

Last edited by minnow : 09-11-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: 4got my story + Id put info in wrong order

Old 09-17-2013, 06:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

My friend was taking advantage of by them!