report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010, 07:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

woodenbridgesandgifts

Hello, I have recently seen an offer to work for this company : woodenbridgesandgifts. I am wondering if anyone has heard of them, Thanks, Susan

Old 12-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: woodenbridgesandgifts

Do you have an email, email address or website you could post up, as I can't seem to find a company by googling "woodenbridgesandgifts" or by googling "wooden bridges and gifts". Thanks.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On