report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Climate Filth Confirm: It Really is ONLY the Money

What I and others have said for years is helpfully confirmed for us. NOW, the only question is--how do our own fanatics explain THIS as "quote mining"? LOL

Like ALL liberals, it seems, these are just thieving, lying vermin.

The Cancun Climate Con

Duggan Flanakin

As conference delegates shivered in Cancun during its coldest weather in 100 years, power-hungry elitists labored behind the scenes to implement the real goal of this “global warming” summit, this sixteenth Conference of the Parties (COP-16), this clever political con job.

That the Cancun summit was never a climate conference at all has become increasingly obvious. Even before it began, IPCC Working Group III co-chair Ottmar Edenhofer said, COP-16 is actually “one of the largest economic conferences since the Second World War…. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy.” In fact, it has “almost nothing to do with the environmental policy.” Its real purpose “is redistributing the world's wealth and natural resources.”

A few days later, IPCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres told conference attendees, “The world is looking for new answers to the political, economic and social challenges which all countries face.” That the “new answers” focused primarily on how much more money and technology developed nations “owe” poor countries further affirmed the proceedings’ true nature.

As Viscount Christopher Monckton has accurately noted, the entire UN IPCC process is a “monstrous transfer of power from once-proud, once-sovereign, once-democratic nations” … to the corrupt, unelected Secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.

The grand design – built on the model of the European Union – is to give the Secretariat power to compel once-independent nations to compile and submit vast quantities of information to the UN, pay ever-increasing taxes to unelected internationalists, and do the bureaucrats’ bidding on a host of issues. They are especially keen to compel the replacement of affordable, reliable hydrocarbon ****** with “eco-friendly,” “sustainable” wind, solar and biofuel power.

Claims that “the science is settled” and there is “scientific consensus” on manmade climate disasters have already been demolished. The ClimateGate emails, revelations that numerous “peer-reviewed” IPCC “studies” were actually environmentalist press releases and student papers, and admissions by alarmists themselves took care of that. “There has been no statistically significant warming” since 1995, Dr. Phil Jones of East Anglia University's Climate Research Unit admitted to the BBC in February 2010.

“No kidding,” his fellow Brits would tell him now, amid one of the UK’s coldest winters in a century.

In fact, there is not now and never has been a “consensus” on manmade global warming. A new report by Marc Morano, of the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) and ClimateDepot.com, lists more than 1,000 scientists who have openly challenged the IPCC and claims that humans, hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide are causing a climate crisis. One of them, Swedish climatologist Dr. Hans Jelbring, accused the alarmist community of relying on inadequate computer models to blame CO2 and innocent citizens for global warming, to generate *******, gain attention and influence public policy.

“If this is what ‘science’ has become,” he added, “I as a scientist am ashamed.”

However, these cold realities have done little to chasten the alarmists or temper their tone. Far too much money, power and prestige are at stake. Confronted in Cancun with Dr. Jones’ admission, a startled IPCC Chairman Rajendra Pachauri pointed to the discredited Fourth Assessment Report (of which Edenhofer was a lead author) as his sole source for “scientific” information – and refused even to say whether he agreed that warming had stopped 15 years ago.

During the widely covered CFACT press conference in Cancun, climatologist Dr. Roy Spencer addressed some of the reasons so many scientists dissent from IPCC orthodoxy. Many of the scary scenarios and predictions of imminent crisis, he explained, are based on computerized climate models that assume carbon dioxide drives climate change, but are deficient or erroneous in reflecting major climate mechanisms. For example, clouds cause negative feedback (cooling effects), and not just the positive feedbacks (heat trapping effects and warming) assumed by nearly all climate models.

Dr. Spencer also challenged a recent paper that continues to insist that clouds only trap heat and warm the planet. This paper defies science and common sense, he noted, and is “one more reason the public is increasingly distrustful of the scientific community, when it comes to research having enormous policy implications” for ****** use, jobs, economic growth, and human health and welfare.

In short, debunking alarmist climate science is relatively easy. The much harder job has always been to expose the true intentions of the UN climate cabal. CFACT and others did this in Cancun, by demanding an end to “****** poverty,” condemning phony “climate change” obstacles to affordable ******, and insisting that poor countries be encouraged and helped to achieve the health, prosperity and modern living standards that only hydrocarbons can ensure and sustain.

When billionaires Ted Turner and Richard Branson tried to discuss ways to profit from global warming hype, “renewable” ****** and CO2 emissions trading, a team of CFACT college students exposed their hypocrisy and anti-people climate profiteering. Wind, solar and biofuel companies are “producing products people don’t want and can't afford,” the students pointed out. Even more immorally, they are conspiring to keep poor families impoverished and afflicted by malaria, lung infections, dysentery and other diseases of poverty.

Meanwhile, champions of “climate ethics” and “environmental justice” in dozens of rich countries are all too happy to provide what Lord Monckton called “bailout bucks for bedwetting big businesses,” to ensure their continued cooperation with the wealth redistribution scheme. He also slammed the notion of giving kleptocratic governments $100 billion a year – which will do little except perhaps keep poor families from starving. If they are to achieve their hopes and dreams, they need abundant, reliable, affordable ******: ie, fossil fuels.

Climate alarmists say poor families will be devastated by global warming, unless we slash carbon dioxide emissions. No. The world’s poor are being devastated right now by climate alarmism. US Congressman Edward Markey (D-MA) and others who say poor countries must live “sustainably” and rely on “renewable” ****** are rich, callous hypocrites, Canadian policy analyst Redmond Weissenberger said. They would never live that way themselves, but they want Earth’s poorest people to forego “the ******, wealth, health, clean water, safety and longer lives we enjoy, thanks to fossil fuels.”

A CFACT-organized bus tour drove this fact home. Delegates and journalists visited a village whose residents work at lavish Cancun hotels, but whose own houses are built of cardboard, plywood, rope and sticks – and lack electricity, running water, sanitation, trash pickup or even a functional public school.

“It is wrong to erect obstacles to progress for communities like this,” CFACT President David Rothbard told tour participants. “And yet, global warming campaigners are in Cancun, proposing treaty provisions that would permanently trap these families in ****** poverty, while doing nothing to stabilize the Earth’s constantly and naturally changing climate.”

“The UN has always been about the politics of [climate science],” Morano told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto. “They produce the best science that politics can manufacture, and their goal has always been global governance. They openly admit it and are using climate scares to achieve it.”

Decent people everywhere must help ensure this does not happen. The battle will continue through COP-17 in Durban, South Africa and COP-18 in Rio de Janiero, Brazil, during the 20th anniversary of the Rio Earth Summit that launched this power grab. We hope you will join us on the ramparts.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:54 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Climate Filth Confirm: It Really is ONLY the M

Quote:
As Viscount Christopher Monckton has accurately noted ...
Ahhh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, stop, it hurts laughing this much ... ROFL!

Deary me. You'd think propagandising authors would make a point of NOT quoting Monckton in their articles ... it's like citing your insane dribbling 90 year old uncle as a scientific source. Credibility vaccuum.

Then again, its townhall.

Monckton. Lol. Good one.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:14 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Ahhh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, stop, it hurts laughing this much ... ROFL!

Deary me. You'd think propagandising authors would make a point of NOT quoting Monckton in their articles ... it's like citing your insane dribbling 90 year old uncle as a scientific source. Credibility vaccuum.

Then again, its townhall.

Monckton. Lol. Good one.
Says the king of all things that are propoganda.

Oh the Irony!!!!!!!

Hey, you know that Pan Am bomber you released??? He may not be guilty at all!!!

- Thomas Sowell
http://www.tsowell.com/

Old 12-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
Says the king of all things that are propoganda.

Oh the Irony!!!!!!!

Hey, you know that Pan Am bomber you released??? He may not be guilty at all!!!

Lol. I dont think you understand many of the words you use DP. Look up propaganda if you need help with it.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Lol. I dont think you understand many of the words you use DP. Look up propaganda if you need help with it.
Right back at you numb nuts... I understand perfectly, it is you who is as clueless as Monkey....

Take a deep look at yourself. you are a laughing stock. You are completely ass backwards in all your thinking.

The Irony of this all is the king of Propoganda using an excuse of Propoganda as an argument against another.... Um der???

You are a major simpleton. You have no concept of the real world. You have no understanding of anything really, I hate to say it but you speak like a child. Your views of global issues are like those of someone who has never left moms basement. It is sad really.

When ever I see your posts I chuckle because you try so hard to be witty and informed and you come off like an idiot. You think yourself smarter than you are and it is embarrassing.... I feel for you, I do.

Word of advice... Dont try so hard. You dont have the skills to be witty, ironic or even interesting. You need a lot more world experience... But waht do I know right, I make so many spelling errors!!!

- Thomas Sowell

Old 12-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

PWrong...Again, repeating the Dr. Jones quote-mine. If you had taken the time to actually read the full quote IN the context you might, but I doubt it because of your biased, understand....it does not mean what you think.

Quote:
What the science says...
When you read Phil Jones' actual words, you see he's saying there is a warming trend but it's not statistically significant. He's not talking about whether warming is actually happening. He's discussing our ability to detect that warming trend in a noisy signal over a short period.

A headline in the Daily Mail claims that Phil Jones, ex-director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit, said 'there has been no global warming since 1995'. Not only did Phil Jones not say these words, this interpretation shows a poor understanding of the scientific concepts behind his words. To fully understand what Phil Jones was saying, one needs to read his actual words and understand the science discussed. Here is the relevant excerpt from the BBC interview:

Quote:
BBC: Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming

Phil Jones: Yes, but only just. I also calculated the trend for the period 1995 to 2009. This trend (0.12C per decade) is positive, but not significant at the 95% significance level. The positive trend is quite close to the significance level. Achieving statistical significance in scientific terms is much more likely for longer periods, and much less likely for shorter periods.

BBC: How confident are you that warming has taken place and that humans are mainly responsible?

Phil Jones: I'm 100% confident that the climate has warmed. As to the second question, I would go along with IPCC Chapter 9 - there's evidence that most of the warming since the 1950s is due to human activity.
Phil Jones is saying there is a warming trend but it's not statistically significant. He's not talking about whether warming is actually happening. He's discussing our ability to detect that warming trend in a noisy signal over a short period. To demonstrate this, look at the HadCRUT temperature record from 1995 to 2009. The linear trend is that of warming. However, the temperature record is very noisy with lots of short term variability. The noisy signal means that over a short period, the uncertainty of the warming trend is almost as large as the actual trend. Hence it's considered statistically insignificant. Over longer time periods, the uncertainty is less and the trend is more statistically significant.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Take a deep look at yourself. you are a laughing stock. You are completely ass backwards in all your thinking.
etc etc. You love to tell people they are some sort of laughing stock, everyone hates them, everybody in the playground is in my gang, not yours!

ROFL!

Old 12-27-2010, 06:16 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
etc etc. You love to tell people they are some sort of laughing stock, everyone hates them, everybody in the playground is in my gang, not yours!

ROFL!
Just telling it like I see it....
Hate is a strong word, I dont hate you at all, you just have very simplistic views on things that in a perfect world would be wonderful but are far from reality.

- Thomas Sowell

Old 12-27-2010, 09:23 AM

'Don't like' Monckton? Too Bad! Truer words than these have never been spoken:

As Viscount Christopher Monckton has accurately noted, the entire UN IPCC process is a “monstrous transfer of power from once-proud, once-sovereign, once-democratic nations” … to the corrupt, unelected Secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.

They have told us, over and over , what they are doing and why they are doing it. There is no gray area, no room for doubt.

The depth and breadth of their lies only prove the seriousness of their intent.

if you don't care, okay. that is your privilege--especially living in a nation with no responsibilities, and a proven inability to handle any.

That doesn't mean that folks who live in the nation being shaken down should not care.

And they do.

Is your future secured?

Old 12-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
'Don't like' Monckton? Too Bad! Truer words than these have never been spoken:

They have told us, over and over , what they are doing and why they are doing it. There is no gray area, no room for doubt.

The depth and breadth of their lies only prove the seriousness of their intent.

if you don't care, okay. that is your privilege--especially living in a nation with no responsibilities, and a proven inability to handle any.

That doesn't mean that folks who live in the nation being shaken down should not care.

And they do.

They dont like him because he is one of their own speaking truth. Ever notice Europeans have a problem with people of strength??

Beck, Palin, etc.... They want their leaders on things passive and weak it seems. Maybe, just maybe that is the entire problem over there??

God we are so different from them across the pond and that makes me SO happy. I hope we NEVER go backwards to that thinking again.

- Thomas Sowell

Old 12-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Banned

Monckton is not a political leader in Europe. He is a Viscount by hereditary birth, he has never been elected to any office.

He claims to be a member of the House of Lords. The House of Lords says he is not a member of that legislative body.

sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Christopher_Monckton
Quote:
House Of Lords membership claim

Despite the passing of the 1999 House Of Lords Act (which stripped hereditary peers of instant admission to the House Of Lords) Christopher Monckton has claimed that he is "a member of the Upper House of the United Kingdom legislature". More recently he has claimed that he is a member "without the right to sit or vote". The House Of Lords themselves state that "Christopher Monckton is not and has never been a Member of the House of Lords. There is no such thing as a 'non-voting' or 'honorary' member."
Quote:
Nobel Laureate claim

Christopher Monckton claims on the website of the Science and Public Policy Institute that:

His contribution to the IPCC's Fourth Assessment Report in 2007 - the correction of a table inserted by IPCC bureaucrats that had overstated tenfold the observed contribution of the Greenland and West Antarctic ice sheets to sea-level rise - earned him the status of Nobel Peace Laureate. His Nobel prize pin, made of gold recovered from a physics experiment, was presented to him by the Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Rochester, New York, USA -SPPInstitute website

When Christopher Monckton visited Australia in early 2010 he conceeded that it was "it was a joke, a joke" and "never meant to be taken seriously". The Sydney Morning Herald noted that despite this, he had made the same claim with a "straight face" on the Alan Jones show one day prior, and the claim remained on the SPPInstitute website where it can still be found six months later.
He also claimed to be a Nobel Peace Laureate but later said that was a joke. However, his claim still appears in his profile at scienceandpublicpolicy.org/personnel and it has been almost a year now.

Monctkon has a degree in classics and a diploma in journalism.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
Monckton is not a political leader in Europe. He is a Viscount by hereditary birth, he has never been elected to any office.

He claims to be a member of the House of Lords. The House of Lords says he is not a member of that legislative body.

sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Christopher_MoncktonHe also claimed to be a Nobel Peace Laureate but later said that was a joke. However, his claim still appears in his profile at scienceandpublicpolicy.org/personnel and it has been almost a year now.

Monctkon has a degree in classics and a diploma in journalism.
I personally dont give a shit if he is a member of the United Circle Jerk federation, he speaks boldly, confidently and backs up what he says....

- Thomas Sowell

Old 12-27-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
I personally dont give a shit if he is a member of the United Circle Jerk federation, he speaks boldly, confidently and backs up what he says....

He would be one of the saints of the movement if he 'spoke truth to power'...for their side. As it is, they have run away from debating the guy for years. Though, I suppose, that applies equally to ANYONE who calls them out of their lies.

Those who defend the climate scum do so using the very same tactics as their heroes--they demonstrate, live and in color, why those creatures aren't trusted.

An unintended consequence of identifying too closely with a scam.

Is your future secured?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen you say.

They guy has been shown to be a pack of lies greater than Al Gore and your falling at his feet because he speaks boldly and Confidently. Every single person you hate does the same thing. How on earth is this a qualification? Expecially considering the numerous times he been shown to quote mine and outright lie.

MY God where are your values?

at to the saint of our so called movement. Once again please tell me who we quote??? Oh yeah a bunch of geeks in lab coats while pwron continues to mis quote random people and fawn at the feet of people shown to be lying political bigots at there very core.

such hypocrisy.

This is really not worth discussing much further if the only level of proof you require about anything is someone speaking boldly and confidently.

Last edited by Spector567 : 12-27-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Ha. Thats ok then. Speak boldly and some people will believe your lies ... and thats ok?

Hes a liar and utterly unqualified as an expert in global warming. Which is fine, none of us are experts in much. But presenting himself as an expert and a politician to Americans, particularly those who are receptive to the message he's selling, thats ridiculous but amusing.

Hes a joke here. He's a star in US climate-denying circles. Interesting, no?

Old 12-27-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

They guy has been shown to be a pack of lies greater than Al Gore and your falling at his feet because he speaks boldly and Confidently. Every single person you hate does the same thing. How on earth is this a qualification? Expecially considering the numerous times he been shown to quote mine and outright lie.

at to the saint of our so called movement. Once again please tell me who we quote??? Oh yeah a bunch of geeks in lab coats while pwron continues to mis quote random people and fawn at the feet of people shown to be lying political bigots at there very core.

such hypocrisy.

This is really not worth discussing much further if the only level of proof you require about anything is someone speaking boldly and confidently.

Classic!

Yet AGAIN, the filth at the very top of the shakedown, IN CHARGE OF THE CONFERENCE, patiently explain their intentions in plain English, and you....dismiss them.

WOW. You are some scientist yourself!

Hey, how 'bout dem Polar Bears? NOT exactly a species in trouble, are they?

Just ANOTHER lie, told for years. with the support of people like you.

Is your future secured?

Old 12-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

such hypocrisy.

You're an idiot....

I personally dont buy any of the shit the climate ass hats say, ever. I dont care enough about it to continue this argument.

This is nothing more than trying to rape the haves and force it the have nots. But it si dying thank god. Dont take my word for it, people see it for what it is worth now.. Complete BS. Just like the man said...

Like I said before, my concern for whether gay people can get married is 800,675 on my list, right in front of the Climate change scam...

Say whatever you want further on this, I just dont give a shit about any of it... Sorry.

- Thomas Sowell

Old 12-27-2010, 02:31 PM

Like liberals say, whenever someone uses their exact quotes of clips of them speaking: "Smeeeeear!!"

The entertainment value will be watching as their religion is exposed by those who are in charge of it, as has happened here. Their ability to focus on a peripheral point, to the complete exclusion of the 'elephants in the room' points is ...well...we have seen it on this thread. It is sublime, truly delicious. One could almost feel sorry for them if they weren't out to steal our money.

as for the 'science'--that thing that clearly no longer matters--,
it's kinda like this...

Is your future secured?