report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Destroyer of bad ideas. Smasher of canards.

Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
Evidently, you are having a hard time reading my posting.
The only thing I'm having a hard time with is understanding why you keep reasserting the same ignorant drivel despite having it demonstrated to you with valid observational science gleaned from paying attention to reality that your assertions don't hold water.

Quote:
It is a logical argument that atheist refuse to address.

You wouldn't know logic if it smacked you in the face. The only time you have touched upon logic at all in this thread is in committing various logical fallacies.

As for the rest, I have addressed your arguments, and I have shown them to be categorically wrong.

Quote:
If you ever had to admit you have no explanation for the origin of the universe or that you are completely baffled by how matter can create itself, you would be in trouble.
Quite the contrary. The critical thinkers have admitted that we don't have an explanation, but we're certainly working on one. As for matter creating itself, this just demonstrates how tenuous your grasp of logic actually is. It didn't create itself, and the only person who thinks that anybody with even the most basic of scientific education would say such a cretinous thing is you. Do you enjoy fighting Wurzel Gummidge?

Quote:
You are being intellectually dishonest
What a beautiful case of projection there, from the man who hasn't bothered to learn anything from the valid science presented in rebuttal to his cretinous wibble.

Quote:
for not addressing this simple argument.
I did, and comprehensively so.

Quote:
With your brilliant grasp of science, I am sure you can dispose of my argument.
I did, and comprehensively so.

Quote:
It should be simple, after all we are so stupid and you are so smart.
Who's 'we'? And you're not stupid, just ignorant. Education can cure that, but you have to want to learn, and you clearly don't.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
If matter is a measure of time, there is a time line for the universe. For time and matter to exist, we must have a beginning. The question is how can you explain a beginning. For this you cannot disregard a creator. The challenge for science it is to explain how matter came into existence without matter. Sounds simple, and yet in application it goes to the core of the matter (ha, ha, ha) In the beginning, how did matter create itself?

An explanation for the existance of Matter:

Quote:
In the beginning, there was not yet any matter. However, there was a lot of e-n-e-r-g-y in the form of light, which comes in discrete packets called photons. When photons have enough e-n-e-r-g-y, they can spontaneously decay into a particle and an antiparticle. (An antiparticle is the exact opposite of the corresponding particle--for example, a proton has charge +e, so an antiproton has charge -e.) This is easily observed today, as gamma rays have enough e-n-e-r-g-y to create measurable electron-antielectron pairs (the antielectron is usually called a positron). It turns out that the photon is just one of a class of particles, called the bosons, that decay in this manner. Many of the bosons around just after the big bang were so energetic that they could decay into much more massive particles such as protons (remember, E=mc^2, so to make a particle with a large mass m, you need a boson with a high e-n-e-r-g-y E). The mass in the universe came from such decays.
Much of this will be tested and validated in the Hadron collider.

I learned this in High School...this information is available online....Why is it you don't bother doing your own research?

Quote:
Matter cannot create God, but God can, and did create matter. For God, time can go forward or backward.
Really?...where is you proof?...where is your god?
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Last edited by LogicallyYours : 12-29-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:39 PM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackenslash View Post
Who's 'we'? And you're not stupid, just ignorant. Education can cure that, but you have to want to learn, and you clearly don't.
Well said.
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:39 PM
REBEL

Quote:
I believe the big bang was an act of God. Everything needed for the universe was in that tiny spark that mushroomed into our gigantic universe. That's why I think it was a flawless design. Scientist cannot explain how it's possible, all coming from such a small space.
But what proof if any suggest that a "divine entity", a "supernatural force" designed the universe?

Old 12-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
But what proof if any suggest that a "divine entity", a "supernatural force" designed the universe?

What prove is there that it happened from natural causes?

Old 12-30-2010, 04:47 PM

All the proof there is...all the proof to date is via natural causes....none of it..NONE OF IT points to, or requires a deity.

Again, why do you demand all this proof when you don't demand any for your beliefs?

Intellectually dishonest.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 12-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
All the proof there is...all the proof to date is via natural causes....none of it..NONE OF IT points to, or requires a deity.

Again, why do you demand all this proof when you don't demand any for your beliefs?

Intellectually dishonest.
no, it's an even playing field. You demand empirical proof and I demand empirical proof. Who ever delivers first wins.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
no, it's an even playing field. You demand empirical proof and I demand empirical proof. Who ever delivers first wins.
No.... We demand empirical proof of our beliefs and we have libraries full... We demand empirical proof of your beliefs and are offered none except that you say so.

You demand empirical proof THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WITHOUT MAKING ANY EFFORT OF LEARNING ANYTHING of our beliefs, you demand nothing of yours and take them as indisputable fact.

You're right. Not an even playing field at all.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
No.... We demand empirical proof of our beliefs and we have libraries full... We demand empirical proof of your beliefs and are offered none except that you say so.

You demand empirical proof THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WITHOUT MAKING ANY EFFORT OF LEARNING ANYTHING of our beliefs, you demand nothing of yours and take them as indisputable fact.

You're right. Not an even playing field at all.
Whimper, whimper, you can't handle a fair debate.

Where are your facts. All you people do is attack, attack and then attack some more. You just hate opposition. Where is your perfect theory, or any reasonable theory, how about one that doesn't make everyone laugh. Bring it on, were is it? Where is an explanation for the universe coming form natural causes.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:56 AM

You are the epitome of Intellectually Dishonest.

All the evidence to date...ALL OF IT....points to Natal causes...and every day more comes to light. None of it, in any way, hints that there was a deity involved or that a deity was even needed.

Now, the evidence that supports your position is?...oh yeah, missing. So why do you believe it?....OH, thats right....personal incredulity.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:

Where are your facts. All you people do is attack, attack and then attack some more. You just hate opposition. Where is your perfect theory, or any reasonable theory, how about one that doesn't make everyone laugh. Bring it on, were is it? Where is an explanation for the universe coming form natural causes.
That's rich. You're right, it's not a fair debate as you have to be able to defend your position with evidence, data and proof...all of which, you seem to have shown up without.

Big Bang, which is currently our best explanation for origins is supported by plenty of evidence, data and proof. And while there is still things we don't know, to equate your mythical belief with a supportable scientific theory is ludicrous.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
That's rich. You're right, it's not a fair debate as you have to be able to defend your position with evidence, data and proof...all of which, you seem to have shown up without.

Big Bang, which is currently our best explanation for origins is supported by plenty of evidence, data and proof. And while there is still things we don't know, to equate your mythical belief with a supportable scientific theory is ludicrous.
Yes, you science has plenty of evidence for the big bang and its consequences, but you don't have a reason theory or explanation for its origin.

It goes back to that simple argument. You can't made something from nothing.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Yes, you science has plenty of evidence for the big bang and its consequences, but you don't have a reason theory or explanation for its origin.
We have better ideas than yours, genius. Our models for the instantiation of the cosmos are rooted in demonstrable physical principles, while yours are rooted in rectally extracted blind assertions.

Quote:
It goes back to that simple argument. You can't made something from nothing.
Listen you fuckwit! The only fucking moron around here positing 'something from nothing' is the ignoramus by the moniker of Cnance. I have already repeatedly schooled your sorry, ignorant arse on the impossibility of nothing, as demonstrated by the principles upon which the technology you rely on to spread your inane, dishonest bullshit, so stop the weaselly, lying shit already.

You are a fucking liar, and from here on in, it's just going to be reality-bombs and expositions of your inability to adhere to the principles of your masturbation fantasy with regard to telling the fucking truth, you lying little shit.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackenslash View Post
We have better ideas than yours, genius. Our models for the instantiation of the cosmos are rooted in demonstrable physical principles, while yours are rooted in rectally extracted blind assertions.

Listen you fuckwit! The only fucking moron around here positing 'something from nothing' is the ignoramus by the moniker of Cnance. I have already repeatedly schooled your sorry, ignorant arse on the impossibility of nothing, as demonstrated by the principles upon which the technology you rely on to spread your inane, dishonest bullshit, so stop the weaselly, lying shit already.

You are a fucking liar, and from here on in, it's just going to be reality-bombs and expositions of your inability to adhere to the principles of your masturbation fantasy with regard to telling the fucking truth, you lying little shit.
I think you have a Bi-Polar problem. Seek help before it gets any worse.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 PM

I think you have a reality problem. Seek a fucking education.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
I think you have a Bi-Polar problem. Seek help before it gets any worse.
There it is again! The "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" response.

You're good at that. Will Good Cnance be coming out to play again?

Old 12-31-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:

Where are your facts. All you people do is attack, attack and then attack some more.
Yeah because my debating tactic resolve down to "I know you are but what am I?" and calling people "snakes in the grass" right?

No wait.. that's you.
Quote:
You just hate opposition. Where is your perfect theory, or any reasonable theory, how about one that doesn't make everyone laugh.
Yeah... I'm the one with a theory about a sky fairy that snapped his fingers and make everything appear right?

No.. Wait... that's you again.
Quote:
Bring it on, were is it? Where is an explanation for the universe coming form natural causes.
We don't have one yet. Stand by. We have people working on it... no thanks to people like you.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Thank you for the comments. Recently, I have argued mostly with atheist since they are the most active group on the religion thread. My most memorable debates were with Doojie about Paul. It is difficult to argue with an atheist because it keeps getting back to "prove it." However, lately, I've made headway debating the origin of the universe. Atheist have no scientific theory, or at least one that works.

In the area of certainty, you are correct. Because of dreams, I have a different perspective about God, angels, Satan, and heaven, much of it however is in the Old Testament. My position about certainty is that no one, traditional Christians, or strange believers like myself, can verify their beliefs. I just enjoy debating my ideas about God.
Well, it's all just theory. Both God and the Universe just spontaniously blasting into planets of which only one sustains life as we know it. Both are just theories. None of us were there when it all began.

We all find out the truth at the end of our lives, and then it no longer matters. LOL

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld