report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 12-23-2010, 12:52 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: God or Nature

Shall I dig up your post in which you said you had a dream where it was all made clear to you?...Are really that dishonest???

So, riddle me this, moron.....how does exposing your lies make me an Atheist?

Persecution Complex, much?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.





Last edited by LogicallyYours : 12-23-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #92  
Old 12-23-2010, 12:56 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
Do you know what bipolar is? You people are becoming desperate. You will do anything to get rid of me. I have a bulletin, God did it. I will give up that believe when you prove the universe was created from natural causes.
Really???....even though you post, from time to time, you agree with Evolution...you also post more, that Evolution is impossible due to probability.

Quote:
Then, I had a dream, which I've posted, that the gospels don't represent the Lord. I could restate my dream, but it doesn't matter, dreams are not evidence, but neither are the gospels evidence of what really happened.
Blam!!!....Blam!!!....(fish in a barrel).

Do you not think we actually read your dribble?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Last edited by LogicallyYours : 12-23-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #93  
Old 12-23-2010, 06:26 AM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
Okay, let's get objective. I have been consistent in my beliefs. Because of my dreams Lord jag has called me crazy. Mostly, what is going on here is I refuse to be bullied by atheist, including you. There is a pattern. The more you insult me and distort what I've said the more I go Bipolar, a crazy word for deviant behavior.

Consistence in beliefs does not indicate insanity.
Dude... I'm the only one who's been sympathetic to your "crazy dreams"

And then you refuse to answer any simple question about your crazy claims.

And then you go making up 25 lies in a single post.

And then you go threatening me.

If that's not bipolarism... what is?
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Reply With Quote

  #94  
Old 12-23-2010, 10:03 AM
hackenslash hackenslash is offline
Destroyer of bad ideas. Smasher of canards.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 202
Re: God or Nature

Point of fact: I already demonstrated in another thread that you know fuck all about probability.

Any probability calculation drawn from a sample set of one will render the same solution, namely a probability of 1:1. This is about as basic as probability gets, and yet you still don't understand it, so your claim to understanding anything whatsoever about probability is a lie.
__________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell

Reply With Quote

  #95  
Old 12-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackenslash View Post
Point of fact: I already demonstrated in another thread that you know fuck all about probability.

Any probability calculation drawn from a sample set of one will render the same solution, namely a probability of 1:1. This is about as basic as probability gets, and yet you still don't understand it, so your claim to understanding anything whatsoever about probability is a lie.
Without lies and intimidation Religion has no foundation.
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Reply With Quote

  #96  
Old 12-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Cnance's Avatar
Cnance Cnance is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Shall I dig up your post in which you said you had a dream where it was all made clear to you?...Are really that dishonest???

So, riddle me this, moron.....how does exposing your lies make me an Atheist?

Persecution Complex, much?
You sound like the crazy one.

Reply With Quote

  #97  
Old 12-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
You sound like the crazy one.
No actually he sounds pretty lucid. Why don't you answer the question? or any question for that matter?
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Reply With Quote

  #98  
Old 12-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Knight-mare's Avatar
Knight-mare Knight-mare is offline
REBEL
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,045
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I partly agree. I think God created the universe, and then because of a flawless design everything e v o l v e d from there.
If you think "God" created the universe, would you say that "God" was responsible for the "big bang therory"?
__________________
"The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Reply With Quote

  #99  
Old 12-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Cnance's Avatar
Cnance Cnance is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
If you think "God" created the universe, would you say that "God" was responsible for the "big bang therory"?
I believe the big bang was an act of God. Everything needed for the universe was in that tiny spark that mushroomed into our gigantic universe. That's why I think it was a flawless design. Scientist cannot explain how it's possible, all coming from such a small space.


Last edited by Cnance : 12-23-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #100  
Old 12-23-2010, 02:44 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,174
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
Do you believe that God created the Earth and the universe by intricate design? Do you believe that the Earth was supposedly created in 6 days by God as it says in the Bible?

or

Do believe that universe and the Earth all came about naturally.

I think that the Earth and universe occurred naturally. The God theory doesn't make sense.
IMO, the universe just "is", and we've e-volved from the process, luckily. The universe has/is life en3rgy.

We've created god for own own use.

I agree with J.Lennon.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain.

Kerry
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #101  
Old 12-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Cnance's Avatar
Cnance Cnance is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
No actually he sounds pretty lucid. Why don't you answer the question? or any question for that matter?
Oh, oh, the evidence is in, you are Bi-Polar. It also appears that TrulyYours is also Bi-Polar. Too bad, I guess it's because of all those crazy things you post.


Last edited by Cnance : 12-23-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #102  
Old 12-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Cnance's Avatar
Cnance Cnance is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Dude... I'm the only one who's been sympathetic to your "crazy dreams"

And then you refuse to answer any simple question about your crazy claims.

And then you go making up 25 lies in a single post.

And then you go threatening me.

If that's not bipolarism... what is?
Threads speak volumes, that's not what happened. I am tired of being called crazy. Have your heard the news. Your Bi-Polar.


Last edited by Cnance : 12-23-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #103  
Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: God or Nature

Yes!...cause "Dog did it!"...It came to me in a dream...forget all the Big Bang stuff...the CMB...the math...."Dog did it!"
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #104  
Old 12-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
Threads speak volumes, that's not what happened. I am tired of being called crazy. Have your heard the news. Your Bi-Polar.
So... your argument to all the evidence and discussion is....

"I know you are but what am I?"
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.



Reply With Quote

  #105  
Old 12-26-2010, 11:45 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I am what I have said in my postings.

Briefly, I believe in the Lord of the Old Testament. I believe that God (Jesus) is two persons in one, both equally powerful, glorious, beautiful, and Holy. For Christians, I am controversial because I don't believe in the gospels or Paul. I believe that Revelation 11 is the true story about what happened to Jesus (God), the two witnesses.

Because I do not believe in the son of God, I am not a christian. I believe Jesus was God, not his son.

I have more views about God, angels, heaven, and Satan. Much of what I believe conforms to the Old Testament, but because of the controversial nature of what I believe, I do not fit into any religious category.

With respect to science, based on a cursory understanding, I believe in evolution. However, I believe the universe was created by God. For that, I am highly skeptical of Hawking's multiple universe theory for explaining creation.

The big problem is I won't relent in my beliefs.
Hmmm, I don't relent in mine either. Ironically, those that do not believe in God at all, or at least doubt his presence, are the ones that respect me for my beliefs the most. The only people that I tend to have any problems with on this forum are the religious type zealots, that won't concede another's point of view, (it's quite possible that someone else is right and you are wrong, unless you are God and perfect, of course.)

As far as religion goes, I don't fit in with the norm either, for which I am grateful that I moved beyond such narrow views. But I still respect those views because to do otherwise is to become a stumbling block in another's personal evolution. Truth needs no argument, ergo, I will not argue the truth. If you do not hold the possibility of a greater being (i.e. God) that created all things, you won't ever learn if from a book. That bible you read teaches that nature itself will teach you about God.

(You can't be a true Athiest and argue about God. Why would one argue about something they don't even believe in?)

And frankly, the way most bible believing people behave towards others, themselves included, it's no wonder that people doubt a benevolent God. As a whole, they haven't exactly been stunning examples of what it means to follow a loving and just God.


Lady Mod

.
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld


Last edited by sojustask : 12-26-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #106  
Old 12-26-2010, 12:09 PM
hackenslash hackenslash is offline
Destroyer of bad ideas. Smasher of canards.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 202
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
You can't be a true Athiest and argue about God.
I reject this premise, because it's clearly nonsense, and here's why...

Quote:
Why would one argue about something they don't even believe in?
What, you mean apart from the pernicious influence that religion has on society in the world in which I and my children live? You mean apart from the seats reserved in the highest legislative body in my country specifically for the followers of a specific celestial peeping-tom above all others? You mean apart from the influence of this magic man's followers in keeping our children scientifically illiterate with their pleas to 'teach the controversy'? You mean apart from the wholly ignorant influence in the progress of medical science in ustilising their financial and political influence to block such things as stem cell research, research that will provide the means to save literally millions of lives, and improve the quality of life for millions more?

Give me a break. These are the reasons I argue against the credulous and idiotic arguments of propagandists for religious doctrine. Not because I think the idea has any basis in reality, but because of the entirely malign influence this belief and the followers thereof have on the real world.

There are, of course, other reasons why an atheist might argue about god, such as thinking that there is value in the truth, or that people should be freed from the mind-forg'd manacle that is religion. To suggest that 'no true atheist' (almost precisely reflecting the name of a recognised logical fallacy) has a case for arguing about god is, quite frankly, silly.
__________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell

Reply With Quote

  #107  
Old 12-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Cnance's Avatar
Cnance Cnance is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Re: God or Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
Hmmm, I don't relent in mine either. Ironically, those that do not believe in God at all, or at least doubt his presence, are the ones that respect me for my beliefs the most. The only people that I tend to have any problems with on this forum are the religious type zealots, that won't concede another's point of view, (it's quite possible that someone else is right and you are wrong, unless you are God and perfect, of course.)

As far as religion goes, I don't fit in with the norm either, for which I am grateful that I moved beyond such narrow views. But I still respect those views because to do otherwise is to become a stumbling block in another's personal evolution. Truth needs no argument, ergo, I will not argue the truth. If you do not hold the possibility of a greater being (i.e. God) that created all things, you won't ever learn if from a book. That bible you read teaches that nature itself will teach you about God.

(You can't be a true Athiest and argue about God. Why would one argue about something they don't even believe in?)

And frankly, the way most bible believing people behave towards others, themselves included, it's no wonder that people doubt a benevolent God. As a whole, they haven't exactly been stunning examples of what it means to follow a loving and just God.


Lady Mod

.
Thank you for the comments. Recently, I have argued mostly with atheist since they are the most active group on the religion thread. My most memorable debates were with Doojie about Paul. It is difficult to argue with an atheist because it keeps getting back to "prove it." However, lately, I've made headway debating the origin of the universe. Atheist have no scientific theory, or at least one that works.

In the area of certainty, you are correct. Because of dreams, I have a different perspective about God, angels, Satan, and heaven, much of it however is in the Old Testament. My position about certainty is that no one, traditional Christians, or strange believers like myself, can verify their beliefs. I just enjoy debating my ideas about God.

Reply With Quote

  #108  
Old 12-26-2010, 12:53 PM
hackenslash hackenslash is offline
Destroyer of bad ideas. Smasher of canards.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 202
Re: God or Nature

Why do you not respond to my posts, Cnance? I have been nothing but charming, and I at least have some understanding of cosmology. We don't actually have any well-supported theory for the origin of the universe, but then when treating this word properly, it doesn't actually require an origin, and all that exists, including any deity, is merely a subset thereof.

You won't make headway with me, of course. Not because I'm dogmatic, but because I at least understand what I'm talking about. Perhaps that's why you haven't responded to my recent posts...
__________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
State of Nature kazza Political Chat 45 08-09-2012 06:39 PM
Suppressing Nature Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 1 03-09-2010 04:09 PM
The Nature Of Cowardice pwrone Political Chat 22 05-26-2009 10:50 AM
Powers in Nature Solve et Coagula Political Chat 0 08-20-2007 05:28 PM
war against human nature Whispering wind Government Scams 9 09-15-2006 06:57 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.