report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2010, 09:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Skinny Body Care

I have searched this forum and haven't found any posts on this new MLM programme now in prelaunch.

Skinny Body Care sells a weight loss product.

Has anyone come across these people?

Old 12-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Re: Skinny Body Care

If you're trying to take care of a skinny body, wouldn't you be trying to gain weight instead of losing weight?

Old 12-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
If you're trying to take care of a skinny body, wouldn't you be trying to gain weight instead of losing weight?
Good point. Silly name I guess!

Old 12-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Silver Member

another mlm huh? I won't use the S word but you're better off putting your efforts into a min wage job. why won't people learn to stay away from mlm unless they're the owner of the company...and I don't mean in the fake way.

until I see an mlm product that's not inferior,overpriced, or useless compared to what's available in the real market, I can only shake my head in disgust when someone proposes a new mlm.

ok pro mlm guys, I challenge you to put forth an mlm product thats fairly priced for the consumer...

Old 12-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrafix View Post
I have searched this forum and haven't found any posts on this new MLM programme now in prelaunch.
Prelaunch? If this doesn't already raise a huge red flag, you deserve to lose your shirt in this nonsense.

They use the word "prelaunch" to trick you into believing this is an opportunity to get in "early" to the programme. Why "early" you ask? Because in typical MLM, only the company founders themselves and a few early (real early) promoters get to earn the big money while the rest of the people lose. Different words such as "groundfloor opportunity" serves to achieve the same effect.

In the real world with legitimate businesses, people join companies with a long history with a good reputation and successfully carve out a rewarding career; only in MLM, you have to get in "early" during "prelaunch".

I'd run away from such scams as fast as I could.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks for your replies but I don't need advice on if MLM is a scam generally or if getting involved in a pre-launch is wise or not. Beed around the block on this and I can make my own mind up.

Its about the company I am interested in. I guess the fact that nobody has come here yet and said the company is a scam should indicate that (so far) noone has had any problems.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:23 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
Its about the company I am interested in. I guess the fact that nobody has come here yet and said the company is a scam should indicate that (so far) noone has had any problems.
How could anyone have any problems?

They haven't launched yet.

Skiny Body Care is a Brand New MLM Company that has just started.

Product:

Skinny Fiber

Scientifically formulated with the world's healthiest and most effective weight melting ingredients, Skinny Fiber is WAY more than just another weight loss pill.

Not only can Skinny Fiber help you feel full and eat less, but our proprietary fat burning blend also helps reduce fat absorption, flush ugly toxins, gently boost your metabolism, and a host of other benefits to turn your body into a fat burning machine!

Personally, I don't see fiber as being anything revolutionary.

Just another bland product in a sea of similar products with a lot of rah rah to dump it on unwary victims.

IMHO

Old 12-15-2010, 05:46 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Thanks for your replies but I don't need advice on if MLM is a scam generally or if getting involved in a pre-launch is wise or not. Beed around the block on this and I can make my own mind up.

If you believe an investment of your time and money in a venture where less than 5 percent make above minimum wage is prudent, by all means go for it!

Like doc said, it's brand new...so of course you wouldn't have heard anything bad about it. It's still in the hype stage. Hmm, makes me want to start my own mlm. Seems the recipe is set in stone for success - Hype it up, appeal to the same target audience, and they shall come

Old 12-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Quote:

Am I the only one suspicious of this person starting this thread to get the name out there and start conversation about it?

Old 12-16-2010, 05:43 AM
Old, Bald Curmudgeon

From the mailing address and the pay plan it sounds like another Ben Glinsky scam.

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Cranky Old Fart

From my experience, anyone taking this Skinny Fiber product will be Passing Gas.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I geuss all the negative MLMer's have failed at their previous Network marketing business's but surly its not your fault, you obviously don't have the'' know how'' on how to market a product. Its not until you see the value in a product and other's is when you will start making money. I'm considering looking at this biz as well, your not going to know until you dive nose first and give it a shot. My advice is research the ingredients they have in the product and go from there..

Old 12-17-2010, 01:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I did a further investigation on Skinny Body Care; and founder Ben Glinsky has upset a few people in previous online business's. Integrity is important! I wont be joining My Skinny Care or anything else Ben Glinsky is affliliated with.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebateTopic View Post
I geuss all the negative MLMer's have failed at their previous Network marketing business's but surly its not your fault, you obviously don't have the'' know how'' on how to market a product. Its not until you see the value in a product and other's is when you will start making money. I'm considering looking at this biz as well, your not going to know until you dive nose first and give it a shot. My advice is research the ingredients they have in the product and go from there..
Let me ask you a question, DT - think long and hard about this before you answer.

Do you think if this shit really worked - even if it was 1/100th as good as they make it out to be - that they would be selling it via MLM?

Don't you think if it did anything it would be on every store shelf in America and there'd be commercials 24/7 on TV pushing the stuff?

Why share the profits with a bunch of brain dead salesmen?

Quote:
I did a further investigation on Skinny Body Care; and founder Ben Glinsky has upset a few people in previous online business's. Integrity is important! I wont be joining My Skinny Care or anything else Ben Glinsky is affliliated with.

Smart.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
Let me ask you a question, DT - think long and hard about this before you answer.

Do you think if this shit really worked - even if it was 1/100th as good as they make it out to be - that they would be selling it via MLM?

Don't you think if it did anything it would be on every store shelf in America and there'd be commercials 24/7 on TV pushing the stuff?

Why share the profits with a bunch of brain dead salesmen?

Smart.
Doc bunkum, you imply all mlm products are crap due to the fact its promoted through network marketing... That is not the case! Alot of company's presenting their product through the mlm concept are the "best of the best!" The reason they do this is to give the little guy ago and have the opportunity to establish a home base business and generate income on their own accord.. This is no different to "äffiliate marketing"-selling other people's product's-I'm involved in 4 network marketing business's and the product's are nothing short of amazing! Even if i wasn't making money of any of them i would still buy these products and recommend them to other's. Although i wouldn't chase every product that presented itself in the network marketing industry; i wouldn't dimiss it either. I will do my due dilligence before "jumping the gun".... To call mlmer's "brain dead sales men" is some what harsh! And prove's to me that you lack knowledge... All business, when applied properly, has the potential to grow, if strategic method is put in place; the passion and the belief in the value of product is there... The exponential results can be phenomenal

Old 12-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Quote:
Doc bunkum, you imply all mlm products are crap due to the fact its promoted through network marketing... That is not the case! Alot of company's presenting their product through the mlm concept are the "best of the best!" The reason they do this is to give the little guy ago and have the opportunity to establish a home base business and generate income on their own accord.. This is no different to "äffiliate marketing"-selling other people's product's-I'm involved in 4 network marketing business's and the product's are nothing short of amazing! Even if i wasn't making money of any of them i would still buy these products and recommend them to other's. Although i wouldn't chase every product that presented itself in the network marketing industry; i wouldn't dimiss it either. I will do my due dilligence before "jumping the gun".... To call mlmer's "brain dead sales men" is some what harsh! And prove's to me that you lack knowledge... All business, when applied properly, has the potential to grow, if strategic method is put in place; the passion and the belief in the value of product is there... The exponential results can be phenomenal
Dang, she forgot J.O.B. She even finishes with my all time favorite word "phenomenal" - Poor thing.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Skinny Body Care Ben Glinsky scammer

Glinsky has had 2 other programs that does not sound like they lasted or good

Skinny Body Care product DANGEROUS

says if someone has trouble breathing...

SUGGESTED USE: Take this product (2
capsules) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of
water or other fluid, 30 minutes before meals.
Taking this product without enough liquid may cause
choking.
WARNING: Taking this product without adequate
fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or
esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take
this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If
you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in
swallowing or breathing after taking this product,
seek immediate medical attention. If you are
pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult
your doctor before use. Discontinue use of this
product and consult your doctor if any adverse
reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children.

https://www.rejuvenateworldwide.com/contactUsSkinny body Care same address as Rejuvenate worldwide

WATCH OUT!! - Ben Glinsky is back - AGAIN

27 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Sep 16, 2009
Ben Glinsky is back - AGAIN. Speak your mind about MLM / Pyramid ... Ben Glinsky striked again! Stay away from "Rejuvenate WorldWide" or ...
www.scam.commessage boardMLM / Pyramid Scams

MyWorldPlus and ProwealthSolutions: Scams? - Money Making Online

Apr 12, 2007 ... Having said that, I share you an experience with the systems built by Mr Ben Glinsky. One of them is ProwealthSolutions ...
money-making-online.myddnetwork.com/myworldplus-and-prowealthsolutions-scams/

http://money-making-online.myddnetwo...lutions-scams/

Old 12-30-2010, 06:58 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Skinny Body Care DANGEROUS PRODUCT

SUGGESTED USE: Take this product (2
capsules) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of
water or other fluid, 30 minutes before meals.
Taking this product without enough liquid may cause
choking.
WARNING: Taking this product without adequate
fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or
esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take
this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If
you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in
swallowing or breathing after taking this product,
seek immediate medical attention. If you are
pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult
your doctor before use. Discontinue use of this
product and consult your doctor if any adverse
reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children.