report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with these people?

I've recieved various offers from these folks over the years, but never actually purchased one of their programs. I recently recieved their newest offer, "The All New Mail-Order and Internet Advertising/Management Service". Wondering if anyone has any experience with these people. I performed a search on them and came up with something about an answering machine system offered a few years ago, but this review came from a person trying to sell his own system. :) Any input would be appreciated.

Old 07-06-2006, 02:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with these people?

I too have received numerous offers from M.O.R.E. I have invested in several of their Internet offers but have never earned one penny from investments. The owner, TJ has become a millionaire thru his creative and enticing offers.

TomJ

Old 07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Ahhhh...... made a million from SELLING his schemes. But nothing from actually WORKING them, huh? Thanks Tom. I'll continue trashing them in my circular file!! :)

Old 09-19-2006, 12:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Greetings!

I participated in one of their advertising promotions, a "Pilot Progam" that would run 3 years. After a year went by with no return on my investment, I requested, in writing, that my money be credited to my credit card. They called to confirm, and within 3 weeks, my $600. plus dollars was back on my credit card.

Can't tell you if it's a scam or not; wish I could have stuck with them a bit longer to see if anything (money) ever came of it.

K in Monana

Old 10-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Newbie Member

This guy always come up with a new program to ripoff people. if anyone on here had a subscription to HBC magazine you'll see his new program.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Newbie Member

I have bought several of their programs.
They work like so many other affiliate programs.You have to put in the work,learn how to market etc.It is possible to make money....
I did sign up for their internet advertising program when it first came out,and it's the only program that I have been involved in where I have seen no return.None of the progams has made me rich :)
Reality is, that if you want to make money in life you will have to put in the work.Lets face it...even a winning lottery ticket requires at least one trip to the store.

Old 11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
TheRealStraightShooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by susp
I have bought several of their programs.
They work like so many other affiliate programs.You have to put in the work,learn how to market etc.It is possible to make money....
I did sign up for their internet advertising program when it first came out,and it's the only program that I have been involved in where I have seen no return.None of the progams has made me rich :)
Reality is, that if you want to make money in life you will have to put in the work.Lets face it...even a winning lottery ticket requires at least one trip to the store.
Well said. Everyone want to get rich, but not if requires more than 7 minutes a day.

Old 11-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Newbie Member

check it out

www.ripoffrepot.com

Old 12-04-2006, 02:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The company has been in business for 15 years and as far as I know they are legitimate. They are involved with a number of internet geniuses, who have made millions, and their customer service lines are available to call with questions.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have purchased several of their programs. The last one, the $100,000 per month has now cost me well over $6000 and I followed their recomendations to the letter. He wrote a 184 page book (sales letter) on how to make $900 per day to give away free BUT you have to advertise nationally to get people to order the book. He requires you to listen to him for 15 minutes (qualifying you). I sent out over 2000 giant postcards (cost $2075). I did get one sign up but it was a 2UP program and the big moey went up to MORE. I got $300 total return. He has made $100 million in 17 years. so watch out.
The first one was reasonable but to promote in malls required up to $6000 upfront, equipment and hours of work.
He works with other people in joint ventures, one of those cost me over $1000 too.

Last edited by revilo : 01-09-2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added thought

Old 12-06-2007, 12:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with

I just bought a marketing kit from him called Ruthless Marketing. His info is very good. Probably the best information on marketing.

Haven't done any internet programs that he has offered yet. But if his business opportunity is anything like his marketing kit. This might be a winner.

I'm in several opportunties now so I don't want to spread to thin though.

Anyone else here with good positives on Ruthless marketing?

Old 08-07-2008, 09:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I just got in a new one for 1 in 10 selected for a new Pilot Program. They do all of the work, selling, etc.

I also found they are also called 'Profit Ideas". not sure how many names they have.
What worries me if i reply will be opening the doors to every mailing list on the planet?

Anybody find they work?

Old 08-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Silver Member

I remember when I was just out of college and bought some of their stuff before I knew better (let's just say that was a significantly long time ago)...

All the products were really lame except for one that I remember called something like "Dialing for Dollars" - it wouldn't be worth anything nowadays because now all the concepts are well-known and improved upon but at the time it was fairly cutting edge.

Basically, though - NO. LOL.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:18 AM

I signed up for a program with them last year called the "Direct Response Network" pre-launch.

I joined an ad co-op for that program and I received LOTS of mail from them about other programs I should join, but not until 1 year was up did I receive my first checks. In July '08 I got 3 checks for $4.00 each. WOW...what a great commission!

I dont remember exactly the amount but I invested about $500 a year ago.
I saw in a previous post someone got their money back. I wonder if I could get my $500 back....that would help alot.

I dont plan to ever join anything with them again. Seems like a legit marketing company of some sort...but still ....all you get is snail-mail spam in your mailbox from them. VERY hyped up letters.

that's all..

Millet

Old 09-06-2008, 05:36 PM
REBEL

I was at one time considering of joining on of the pilot programs. There was a particualar pilot program where someone pays a fee of $600.00 some dollars. MORE would handle everything else for you. You just sit back and collect your weekly checks. When I had asked them if they issue a readout or a report of how much and of what was sold under my ID # if I'm to get involved. MORE rep's stated that they don't issue any reports for what I was asking nor do they intend to. I said "And people who do get involved in this pilot program is supposed to just take MORE's word on how much someone earns week to week". The answer I got back was, yes. That comment from a rep of MORE was an instant red flag and completly turned me off from this company. On another note the rep's of MORE are really pushy in getting people signed up in there pilot program. I'm glad that I did'nt get involved.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Avoid M.O.R.E., Inc.'s "We Do It All For You Advertising and Management Service." They require money up front, but refuse to provide evidence of what they actually do with your money, and, after 30 days refuse to refund any of it. In 5 months, I received $0.00, but I'm out $2,027.

Old 03-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Bronze Member

Cant vouch for the systems you mention,

But I have acuired a lot of TJ Roheleders stuff, and to be fair to the guy, he is a decent copywriter and marketer- and some of the small business marketing programmes are worthwhile advice. Never bought any "big bucks" stuff, and have never bought directly from MORE

Old 03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
REBEL

M.O.R.E. Incorporated
305 E. Main St.
Goessel, KS. 67053-0198
1-877-317-5161

I have recently received an offer in the mail from M.O.R.E. inc., to become a beta-tester. This offer sounds to good to be true. Once you decide to become a beta-tester, you will receive 50 of the brand new "20-MILLION-IN-20-MONTHS" Web-Sites - worth $32,350.00 . You will also receive 3 years of hosting those websites for free. All of this for a one time fee of $39.00 . It still sounds to good to be true, so I called M.O.R.E. inc. and spoke to someone in their customer service dept. I asked, how often does someone get paid? That depends on how much your websites generate for sales. The person in customer service told me with this beta-tester program, you will need to work a little. If I or anybody got involved in this beta-tester program, that person would have to work at advertising for your 50 websites, or pay M.O.R.E. inc. to advertise for you. Yet on the application form to become a beta-tester, it states Guarantee #5: there is NO WORK for me to do. Nothing. Nada. Zero. You do it all for me. This lets me SIT BACK and make automatic money! Guarantee #3: THIS IS REAL. There are NO tricks, NO gimmicks, and NO fine print. Except for hidden fee's.

The BBB has had over 70 complaints on M.O.R.E. Inc. in the last 36 months.

This company is lying to you. If this company cannot tell the people everything up front, then they must have something to hide. This company is deceptive in their business practices. If you get any offer from M.O.R.E. Inc. or T.J. Rohleder, shred it.