report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Newbie Member

Stay away from Automated Wealth Package

This one cost me $20 to join and they said I would get a refund, well that never happened and to sum it all up once I joined all they told me is that I can buy stock from wholesalers and sell it on EBAY, well derrrrr I knew that before I joined your scam site but that is not what I choose to do, have a room full of stock I have to sell. They basically advertise it 'how to make money off google and ebay.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Stay away from Automated Wealth Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl10 View Post
This one cost me $20 to join and they said I would get a refund, well that never happened and to sum it all up once I joined all they told me is that I can buy stock from wholesalers and sell it on EBAY, well derrrrr I knew that before I joined your scam site but that is not what I choose to do, have a room full of stock I have to sell. They basically advertise it 'how to make money off google and ebay.
I have personally bought this product and contrary to what you believe, I think it's a fairly decent product. Not only this but it's easy to follow and provides great information on how total newbies like myself can setting up an online business on eBay.

I'm not sure why you couldn't get a refund as they process the payment through ClickBank and they give a 60 day money back guarantee on all transactions. Not only this but the people behind the site link to their FAQ page. In my opinion I say it's a bit harsh to call this one a scam?

To give you a real life example, I alerted my good friend to this product and she signed up etc and decided it wasn't for her. On the same day she bought it she asked for a refund and they processed it immediately. Not only this, but for me personally, when I have asked questions related to the product I have had a response the same day and I have not experienced such good service from other make money products online.

Without going into it, I have been suspect to scams online in the past and I have to say that real scam sites would not offer refunds and such great customer support.

Sure Automated Wealth Package may not be everyone's cup of tea but it's great for people like me who are trying to start something online and for the money you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Ben

Last edited by smiggy : 11-09-2010 at 04:26 AM.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:31 AM
Diamond Member

You mean to tell me that I can't get rich sitting on my duff on the couch eating potato chips by just signing up for something I saw on the internet?

I hope you feel bad now that you've made me cry!

Old 11-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Ben -

I bought the package and the next day I tried to get my refund. I got an email from an "Emma Wilson" asking me to provide my Citibank order number. I did and the email bounced back! I decided send an email to the suport team at "support@automatedwealthpackage.com" and guess what? I got the same email from Emma! I tried to cancel again and got the same bounce back notice that "Domain name not found". I went onto their website to find a contact phone number but didn't see it.

If this is not a scam, then why isn't there a phone number on their website? If you friend really did get a refund, can you please help me ask her where she got the phone number? Or how did she go about getting a refund because I can't seem to get it.

Ashley

Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
I have personally bought this product and contrary to what you believe, I think it's a fairly decent product.
If it's such a great product why do they use testimonials with photos taken from stock photography websites, why is their domain ownership hidden on whois, why do they use meaningless/false claims like "Britain's/ America's Favourite Business Product", their Verisign and Mcafee logos do not go to the Verisign and Mcafee sites as they should, they advertise using fake news sites and with ads which have misleading income claims etc etc etc

See:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...2772608&page=2

and

http://www.workathometruth.com/blog/...s-page-review/

For refunds go via clickbank:
http://www.clickbank.com/refund_policy_faq.html

Old 11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Newbie Member

Thanks UKSkambuster. I sent 4 emails and they have never replied. And the fact that I paid the $20 I should be a member of there site, but they have made no contact of support, nothing they have just disappeared into the land of scamsville.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi thatgirl10,

I just got an email from Clickbank telling me that I got my refund!!! Hopefully you'll get yours too.

Thank you so much ukscambuster for mentioning that we needed to go to Clickbank site to get our refund.

Even though I got my refund, I will still STAY AWAY from this product!

Ashley

Old 11-18-2010, 04:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by arial View Post
Ben -

I bought the package and the next day I tried to get my refund. I got an email from an "Emma Wilson" asking me to provide my Citibank order number. I did and the email bounced back! I decided send an email to the suport team at "support@automatedwealthpackage.com" and guess what? I got the same email from Emma! I tried to cancel again and got the same bounce back notice that "Domain name not found". I went onto their website to find a contact phone number but didn't see it.

If this is not a scam, then why isn't there a phone number on their website? If you friend really did get a refund, can you please help me ask her where she got the phone number? Or how did she go about getting a refund because I can't seem to get it.

Ashley
Hi Ashley, My friend just contacted them via email and they issued the refund the next day, so seems strange you had problems. Have you tried contacting them since? Be interesting to see how you got on.

Ben

Old 11-18-2010, 04:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Hi thatgirl10,

I just got an email from Clickbank telling me that I got my refund!!! Hopefully you'll get yours too.

Thank you so much ukscambuster for mentioning that we needed to go to Clickbank site to get our refund.

Ashley
Good news on getting the refunds guys, like I said it was possible to get refunds just like my friend did.

I am thinking though, can a program actually be called a scam if it offers a money back guarantee? I mean I know you may have had issues getting it but my friend got theirs straight away more or less. Surely if it was a scam the program would just keep your money.

As I mentioned before I have been quite happy with Automated Wealth Package and am beginning to learn a lot from the information contained within their program. However I understand everyone's different and each one is to their own I guess...and like everything in life some people aren't going to be happy whereas others are.

Ben

Last edited by smiggy : 11-18-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Hi thatgirl10,

Ashley
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID I JUST WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS BECAUSE I WAS HALF PASSED PISSED OFF, BUT I SENT CLICK BANK MY EMAIL, AND THEY BETTER REFUND MY MONEY EVERY LAST DOLLAR OF IT

Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi all
Am new to this website, any advice would be really appreciated on this Internet business, Automated Wealth Package.

I was very tempted to join when I first come across the website, but thought better of it.

Instead, I have tried to find out, as much as possible, about the company.

I must admit, the only negatives I have found so far, are what I have read on this website (which could be a good thing).

Could anyone please post all data that they know concerning this business.
Cheers to all

Old 02-05-2011, 03:39 AM
419 Scambaiter

Almost every one here missed one important point ... if some one is offering products for you to sell on Ebay, that means that thousands of people will be trying to sell the exact same thing that you are ... and there is no money to be had.

Truthfully, a good knowledge that can only be obtained by watching Ebay and Amazon prices, and a lot of free time to roam around flee markets and yard sales, is the only practical way to make $ on Ebay / Amazon

Old 02-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Newbie Member

Well its taken me about 6 months to find something I am happy with and I have actually made money. It took 2 months to make my first sale but now I'm getting a couple of sales a week. When you sign up they give you your own webstore with software downloads. People can trial download the software for 30 days before they buy. Very ligitimate and great software products. I can finally say that I have my own business. If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you a link to my webstore and there is a link to sign up there. Oh I nearly forgot, it's free, you don't have to spend a cent and they give you all the links to submit your webstore to. Thats all you have to do is just sumbit your webstore to software directories.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Fill out this form and we will look up your order for you. Upon locating your order we will resend you your receipt.
If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to help you. Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain Time.

• US and Canada Toll Free: 1-800-390-6035
  • Direct: 1-208-345-4245
  • International: +1 208-345-4245
here are the details......

https://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm?clear=true

try to click this link if it works..

Old 02-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
Good news on getting the refunds guys, like I said it was possible to get refunds just like my friend did.

I am thinking though, can a program actually be called a scam if it offers a money back guarantee? I mean I know you may have had issues getting it but my friend got theirs straight away more or less. Surely if it was a scam the program would just keep your money.

As I mentioned before I have been quite happy with Automated Wealth Package and am beginning to learn a lot from the information contained within their program. However I understand everyone's different and each one is to their own I guess...and like everything in life some people aren't going to be happy whereas others are.

Ben
Yes, it can be a scam even with the guarantee. If there is any deception on the guarantee or if it is hard to get a refund. For example on this site, they are distracting you from contacting clickbank directly so you will waste time contacting their customer service. After a certain number of days, you would no longer be able to get a refund from clickbank.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
You mean to tell me that I can't get rich sitting on my duff on the couch eating potato chips by just signing up for something I saw on the internet?

I hope you feel bad now that you've made me cry!
Funny how they put "Automated" in the name of their product then.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Silver Member

Well personally i would never buy anything like this(anymore). Most things are free on the internet, like this information you bought; as a example. If you seek then you will find.

Kind regards.
Dawn x x

Old 02-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl10 View Post
Well its taken me about 6 months to find something I am happy with and I have actually made money. It took 2 months to make my first sale but now I'm getting a couple of sales a week. When you sign up they give you your own webstore with software downloads. People can trial download the software for 30 days before they buy. Very ligitimate and great software products. I can finally say that I have my own business. If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you a link to my webstore and there is a link to sign up there. Oh I nearly forgot, it's free, you don't have to spend a cent and they give you all the links to submit your webstore to. Thats all you have to do is just sumbit your webstore to software directories.
What website are you talking about. I bought this automatedwealth package and I did not get any thing. It was a scam and I am trying to get my money back.