report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Gold Member

Re: Flight 77 : What really happened at the Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbman
Don't avoid the obvious, wiz. How about that hole, hmmm. Let's here your physics at work, hmmm. By the way, in my career I have to know a bit of physics myself.
Its already been explained, Ibman. If you bothered to research the area, and the speed at which the plane hit the ground, you'd have your answer, and your "physics" would have explained it for you.

And why cant you explain your "contention" that the crash site was only 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide when evidence showed that it was a depper hole and debris were found up to 6 miles away?

Old 06-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Scam Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
Its already been explained, Ibman. If you bothered to research the area, and the speed at which the plane hit the ground, you'd have your answer, and your "physics" would have explained it for you.

And why cant you explain your "contention" that the crash site was only 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide when evidence showed that it was a depper hole and debris were found up to 6 miles away?
The 10 ft thing was sarcasm. And I never once said I think the government were the cause of these attacks. I'm just trying to show you the other side. All of the bogus info that has been handed down by them. To truly see the truth, you have to see it from both sides, because half of it has been reversed, changed, then reported opposite then earlier reported. I'm sorry that I believe my cousin, but he was their and you were'nt plain and simple.

Old 06-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The 10 ft thing was sarcasm. And I never once said I think the government were the cause of these attacks.
Then who do you think executed this attack, Dr. Evil as your "bro" believes?

Quote:
I'm just trying to show you the other side. All of the bogus info that has been handed down by them. To truly see the truth, you have to see it from both sides, because half of it has been reversed, changed, then reported opposite then earlier reported.
There is only one side... the truth. This crap that you are touting is not only ridiculous, it's not what happened at all.... it's a lie.
You don't know who the perps were. You don't know how the debris got there. You don't know how the bodies got there. You don't know anything. In fact you could write a book on all the things you don't know.

Quote:
I'm sorry that I believe my cousin, but he was their and you were'nt plain and simple.
Your cousin is either an idiot, or is laughing his ass off at how gullable you are.

Old 06-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Scam Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Then who do you think executed this attack, Dr. Evil as your "bro" believes?

There is only one side... the truth. This crap that you are touting is not only ridiculous, it's not what happened at all.... it's a lie.
You don't know who the perps were. You don't know how the debris got there. You don't know how the bodies got there. You don't know anything. In fact you could write a book on all the things you don't know.

Your cousin is either an idiot, or is laughing his ass off at how gullable you are.
How about F.U. My cousin was there idiot and he lost a lot of friends. So don't even try to start calling him names you ungrateful bastard. You calling him an idiot is just the same as you calling the whole NYFD idiots. Watch what you type *****.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:20 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I'm sorry that I believe my cousin, but he was their and you were'nt plain and simple.
sorry, but your COUSIN was one of over a thousand people involved on 9/11. His perceptions can be easily "altered" because of all the chaos that ensued soon after the planes hit the two towers. What he believes he heard, is not EVIDENCE of anything except that he "thought" he heard what could be a bomb.

Car backfires can sound like a bomb.
Transformers exploding can sound like a bomb.
Air compressed quickly and heated quickly can sound like a bomb.
but alas, there was no evidence of ANY bomb or explosives found at the collaspe site of the two towers.

Remember similes not fact. I can say you look like ****, but you definitely are not ****.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:21 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
How about F.U. My cousin was there idiot and he lost a lot of friends. So don't even try to start calling him names you ungrateful bastard. You calling him an idiot is just the same as you calling the whole NYFD idiots. Watch what you type *****.
more like you are the idiot.

Old 06-22-2006, 03:55 AM
Scam Patrol

Quote:
more like you are the idiot.
Quote:sorry, but your COUSIN was one of over a thousand people involved on 9/11. His perceptions can be easily "altered" because of all the chaos that ensued soon after the planes hit the two towers. What he believes he heard, is not EVIDENCE of anything except that he "thought" he heard what could be a bomb.Quote
Wow your a dumb ass too. My cousin would be considered a witness. So if you think that he "thought" he heard a bomb from beneath him, hmmmm, he is mistaken. In that case all of the "witnesses", that you like to refer to, "thought" they saw a 757 hit the pentagon. Look, it wasn't just him that heard it, it was actually numerous firemen that heard the exact same thing. Also, it was beneath them. They were on the 4th floor. So again, you seem like the idiot trying to tell me what my cousin and his partners heard. You must of been in there too, lol.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:27 AM
Diamond Member

get the experts

GOT PHYSICS? LEARN MORE! CALL IT MORON PHYSICS IF YOUD LIKE.
.. get educated NOW! in the truth about bombs on 911. I think that if you still in denial? WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER hehe.
...Now go watch..BOOM!.....!!! BOOM!!!~BOOMboomBOOMboombooommboommmmmmmmmmmm!.... ........
http://www.question911.com/linkout.p...yewitness%203o
Denial is deception...

Old 06-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
My cousin would be considered a witness.
He might also be considered other things. Why didn't he speak up at the 911 Inquiry? And I'm sure the 911 Commission would have loved to hear what he had to say. Where was he?
You must know what they call someone who doesn't show up when the battle is raging.
Quote:
So if you think that he "thought" he heard a bomb from beneath him, hmmmm, he is mistaken. In that case all of the "witnesses", that you like to refer to, "thought" they saw a 757 hit the pentagon.
Where are all these "witnesses"? Why didn't they tell their story when they had the chance?
Perhaps because they simply don't exist.

Quote:
...trying to tell me what my cousin and his partners heard.
I don't think anyone is trying to tell you anything. We're trying to find out, if your cousin's story is so "credible", why didn't he speak up when he had the chance?

"Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice".
George Jackson (1941 - 1971)

Old 06-22-2006, 08:36 AM
Diamond Member

BOOM! get the experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro
GOT PHYSICS? LEARN MORE! CALL IT MORON PHYSICS IF YOUD LIKE.
.. get educated NOW! in the truth about bombs on 911. I think that if you still in denial? WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER hehe.
...Now go watch..BOOM!.....!!! BOOM!!!~BOOMboomBOOMboombooommboommmmmmmmmmmm!.... ........
http://www.question911.com/linkout.p...yewitness%203o
Denial is deception...
this one works.....
... Flag! Get ur physics book and brush up a little, cause 3 yr old Dr Evil say, u better WATCH!
Yea' flag waver, get wiz to come over too.yall pop some popcorn and watch. pay attention wiz.. we WILL discuss it.
............In the meantime, kick their Butts LB, all you want. Ur covered man. No problem! hehe. Both of them! must suck to be f***ed over by a three year old. BOOM boom!!!
punk.http://www.question911.com/linkout.p...ess%203of3.wmv

Old 06-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Diamond Member

Re: BOOM! get the experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro
this one works.....
... Flag! Get ur physics book and brush up a little, cause 3 yr old Dr Evil say, u better WATCH!
Yea' flag waver, get wiz to come over too.yall pop some popcorn and watch. pay attention wiz.. we WILL discuss it.
............In the meantime, kick their Butts LB, all you want. Ur covered man. No problem! hehe. Both of them! must suck to be f***ed over by a three year old. BOOM boom!!!
punk.http://www.question911.com/linkout.p...ess%203of3.wmv
Do you actually have an opinion of your own, or do you need these fallacious sights you keep linking to? If that's all it takes, then you will find many more sites that make your arguments look silly.
But hey, judging by your illiterate writing style it's obvious you aren't here for debate.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Diamond Member

....."fallacious sights".......BOOM BOOM! LIE! NO COPY FLAG? NO UNDERSTAND ur puto. You no sa ve flag. A neopunk hu? Wierd to meet here flag. Better than sink. wow thats a complement too. better than wiz too. but not better than me. I think ur a flagwaving neogangster. (a 3rd degree grimlin) YOU the flag gangster be a clever lier,you and wiz the lizard, are not adressing issues. Neither will u talk abt them, with the exception of this "fallacious sights". Thats it from the flagster. "fallacious sights". Thats because their starting to run scaired. They both ack like they live together. FLAG HERE IT IS AGAIN...http://www.question911.com/linkout....ness%203of3.wmv
..... Folks please take the time to reread the links, this threads winding down. wiz and flag have been beat up every round. Any gains they proved were by deception or lies or both. now wiz its up to you buddy. Talk to me about the physics of that recient video. that be tight. Be fun too, cause we all learn something new.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Diamond Member

...judging by your illiterate writing style it's obvious you aren't here for debate....

.................................what do ya expect from a 3 year old u neopuss*!

debates going to discuse "bomBs" remember? do do ur homework junior. tomorrows another day, and we going to talks bombs.
Sincerly,,
Dr Evil illiterate soulbore, the three year old
moron :cool:

Old 06-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Wow your a dumb ass too. My cousin would be considered a witness.
To what? that he "thought" he heard something that sounded like an explosion? That isn't "evidence" of anything, since explosions can be caused by numerous reasons, one being that YOU have a towreing inferno of a building above you.

Quote:
So if you think that he "thought" he heard a bomb from beneath him, hmmmm, he is mistaken.
What he thought he heard is not being "mistakened' just that what he though he heard has many EXPLANATIONS. And that it was not a bomb.

Quote:
In that case all of the "witnesses", that you like to refer to, "thought" they saw a 757 hit the pentagon.
No, those witnesses confirmed that they saw a commercial jetliner crash into the pentagon. there is no mistaking that. And they have hundreds of witnesses, including several that worked in the office buidling across the highway.

Quote:
Look, it wasn't just him that heard it, it was actually numerous firemen that heard the exact same thing.
So? it still doens't prove anything at all. That they heard "explosions' can mean a bunch of different things. Like everything BUT a bomb.

Quote:
Also, it was beneath them.
So? how do they know? was one of them on the bottom floor? in the basements? no. So they can "thikn" that it was beneath them, when in fact it was probably in the elevator shafts that ran through the building. With that much fuel and intense heat, along with air being superheated, even a physicist can tell you that would create the "explosion" sound they thought they heard.

Oh and their are generators in the bottom of hte WTC towers. Thos would have easily been affected by the sudden interruption of power flow to the building since a ragin inferno was taking out eletrical conduits in the upper floors, there by causing an energy spike; and hence the "generators' blowing/exploding.

Quote:
They were on the 4th floor. So again, you seem like the idiot trying to tell me what my cousin and his partners heard. You must of been in there too, lol.
So? Again, provde proof . Hearing something that sound like something else is not proof.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
So? Again, provde proof . Hearing something that sound like something else is not proof.
The problem with this debate, wiz, is that these two quarterwits have absolutely nothing to offer. No proof, no witnesses, and no evidence. The only thing they post is a link to another worthless theory site that says exactly the same thing as the last one they posted.
And "bro's" message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Hey, "bro" how about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it? :D

Old 06-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Banned

soulbro you is right on the money, these baffoons need some good education, tell them to take off their shun-glasses , the towers went boom boom there were explosives in the buildings they were set and down they came in 10 seconds, no way could that jet fuel bring down the towers, soulbro, these 2 year olds are just plain ignorant!!! 95% of the popular can see what happened ...... these shun people are too illiterate to read and too blind to see, they gots their shun-glasses on

Old 06-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Gold Member

The first building took nearly and hour to come down (40 minutes) the 2nd took an hour. NOne of them took 10 seconds to come down.

galaxy - seems to me that you are another of soulbros aliases. The way you post is similar to his/hers inconprehensible gibberish.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:17 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
galaxy - seems to me that you are another of soulbros aliases. The way you post is similar to his/hers inconprehensible gibberish.
No doubt about it. It not only shows his weak argument, but it also shows a weak mind. I must admit he did try hard, but he still has no position. no facts, and no witnesses.

It obviously must suck to try and defend a stupid position like what these conspiracy theorists are trying to put forward. :D