report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Newbie Member

Home Income Profit Kit

Can anyone shed some light on this work from home offer?
Here is the link : http://internetprofitnetworks.com
I have investigated many of these and this one was forwarded via *****s list to my email. They have a "special offer" that ends tomorrow, they say.
For $2.99 to get the "kit" then they want a one time fee of $139.oo and $9.99 enery month there after.
I would greatly appreciate any information on legitimate work from home programs. I am on a small fixed income and would like to make even a small added income to subsidize that.

Last edited by katiescorner : 10-23-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: referral link removed

Old 10-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: Home Income Profit Kit

That site is missing some important parts such as owner's name and contact information.

On the home page are icons for facebook, youtube, twitter, ebay and bing, what good is showing the icon if it isn't a link to verify the information? More icons for CNN, USA Today, MSNBC, abc and CBS News. Icons, not links, they should be links so you could verify that this program was even mentioned or advertised on those news sites.

From the "privacy policy":
Quote:
the information we collect from you is shared with our marketing partners or other third parties. We may use the personal information that you supply to us and we may work with other third parties to bring selected retail opportunities to you via direct mail, email and telemarketing. Home Income Profit Kit may sell or rent aggregated statistical information and user, member or former member specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or other third-parties.
At least they are honest, every bit of personal information you send them will be used by this company and others to seriously spam you by every means possible.

And:
Quote:
Active customers and former customers may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
So, even when you leave/cancel, they will still spam you constantly.

From the "Terms":
Quote:
By entering your information, you also agree to receive third party offers from us through e-mail and standard mail.
Spam, again they say it will be sent.

And:
Quote:
Home Income Profit Kit
1217 E Cape Coral Parkway
Suite 177
Cape Coral, Fl 33904
Which is the address of The UPS Store, which means the "suite 177" is really a rented mailbox there. In fact, as long as someone pays the yearly fee, no one ever has to pick up mail there.

According to the who-is:
Quote:
Updated Date: 20-jul-2010
Creation Date: 20-jul-2010
Expiration Date: 20-jul-2011
Been in business barely 3 months. Paid for only a one year registration, even the scammer behind this knows his scam won't last long so why pay for a longer registration, his site won't last that long.

And:
Quote:
Registrant [2913523]:
Jason Carearr jasoncarearr@mail.com
318 High St
Santa Cruz
CA
Why is the registrant in California and the mailing address in Florida?

In the end, you are suppose to pay someone at a 3 month old site via non-refundable means for access to something that they say will make you money but that whomever is behind the site doesn't even use that something.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 10-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Bronze Member

There Are Scumbags Out There Who Take Advantage Of People Who Are Vulnerable--they Should Lock This P.o.s. Up And Throw Away The Key--report Him To Your Attny General--

Old 10-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Silver Member

It is just another in an endless line of 'biz opp' offers (aka work from home scams) which all use the same template and are promoted by various cpa affiliate networks and their affiliates.

See this video which points out all the red flags associated with these 'offers':
http://www.workathometruth.com/not-r...of-sales-page/

Examples of companies promoting this:

Azoogle (Epic Advertising)
http://odigger.com/offer/Azoogle/Hom...te-Program.php

epicdirectnetwork.com is registered to:
Azoogle.com Inc
60 Columbia Way #310
Markham, Ontario L3R0C9
Canada
(905) 946-0300
866-891-0300
http://whois.domaintools.com/epicdirectnetwork.com

Flux Ads:
http://odigger.com/offer/Flux-Ads/Ho...te-Program.php

Fluxads.com is registered to:
TrekEight LLC
James Leasure
6965 El Camino Real Ste. 105-698
La Costa, CA 92009-4195
US
Phone: 760 443 5715
http://whois.domaintools.com/fluxads.com

Old 03-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Newbie Member

This was really helpful. I just started to look into it and even gave them my information with credit card number, but I think I will back out of the whole thing all together. Thanks for the warning! If it's too good to be true, it is - no doubt about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
That site is missing some important parts such as owner's name and contact information.

On the home page are icons for facebook, youtube, twitter, ebay and bing, what good is showing the icon if it isn't a link to verify the information? More icons for CNN, USA Today, MSNBC, abc and CBS News. Icons, not links, they should be links so you could verify that this program was even mentioned or advertised on those news sites.

From the "privacy policy":
At least they are honest, every bit of personal information you send them will be used by this company and others to seriously spam you by every means possible.

And:
So, even when you leave/cancel, they will still spam you constantly.

From the "Terms":
Spam, again they say it will be sent.

And:
Which is the address of The UPS Store, which means the "suite 177" is really a rented mailbox there. In fact, as long as someone pays the yearly fee, no one ever has to pick up mail there.

According to the who-is:
Been in business barely 3 months. Paid for only a one year registration, even the scammer behind this knows his scam won't last long so why pay for a longer registration, his site won't last that long.

And:
Why is the registrant in California and the mailing address in Florida?

In the end, you are suppose to pay someone at a 3 month old site via non-refundable means for access to something that they say will make you money but that whomever is behind the site doesn't even use that something.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspecter View Post
Can anyone shed some light on this work from home offer?
Here is the link : http://internetprofitnetworks.com
I have investigated many of these and this one was forwarded via *****s list to my email. They have a "special offer" that ends tomorrow, they say.
For $2.99 to get the "kit" then they want a one time fee of $139.oo and $9.99 enery month there after.
I would greatly appreciate any information on legitimate work from home programs. I am on a small fixed income and would like to make even a small added income to subsidize that.
For one thing, their web address LOOKS like it's legitimate http://cnbc-news.co/ but cnbc's actual web address is http://cnbc-news.com/ They made a fake web address with ".co" as the domain name to try and make you think that CNBC is really cosigning this effort. That right there should let you know that they are a shady business.

Bottom Line: It's a SCAM!!!

J.R.

Old 09-20-2011, 06:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have searched all over the internet for ways to make money online! Everything I read says all the products that are being offered to earn on online income are scams, until I found one website that has a user who talks about a product that made him TONS of money! I ended up purchasing this product through this website and I have never been happier! This product is 100% LEGIT! You guys should check it out! Earn Easy Money Online Legitimately

Old 03-13-2014, 02:03 AM
Silver Member

Just because the product is selling at a low price, it does not mean it is legit. You might found out that the product just have information that can be easily be found on Google.