report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 01:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Is www.online-home-job.com is SCAM?

hello all...
i'm a newbie, please help...

Is there someone never heard before about www.online-home-jobs.com or ever tried to take a job there?
I need a job, I read the explanation in the online-home-job.com and interested. but I rather doubt whether the company is fictitious or just a lie.

please anyone know about online-home-jobs.com is a SCAM or not?

Thank you for your sharing

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by blu3d3v1lz : 10-06-2010 at 01:53 AM.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Is www.online-home-job.com is SCAM?

Following your link leads to a site that is just full of google advertising. There are a lot of these sites out there and they are designed to get you to click on the links.

I wouldn't use anything on that page. There are a lot of companies who really do hire for work at home jobs but they are real companies where you fill out real applications and they do NOT charge you for the information.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

online-home-jobs.com is 100% scam site scam scam scam fraud fraud site

you dont belive then pay it you understand its scam

his websites or www.365jobs4u.com www.online-home-jobs.com www.ongoingprofit.com www.jobsinus.us www.workathomeinus.com
scam www.workfromhomeinus.com and many more

his websites or www.365jobs4u.com www.online-home-jobs.com www.ongoingprofit.com www.jobsinus.us www.workathomeinus.com

Old 02-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Information is Power

90% of the time if there is a fee involved I would stay away. Plus the claims they are making don't sound realistic.

One of their jobs if you pay $35 you can make $1,250 for 15 days of work. Does that sound realistic? Plus there is no detailed info on what you are paying the $35 for.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

..www.online-home-job.com is a scam site. I am one of the members in that site and i am one of the victims.. I did not receive the promised salary from them..

Last edited by bbchriz : 03-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbchriz View Post
..www.online-home-job.com is a scam site. I am one of the members in that site and i am one of the victims.. I did not receive the promised salary from them..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING ME, AND MANY MORE OF MY FRIENDS! I have been working with this site for a week now and reached an amount of $50.00 for doing advert postings for them. can you refer ma a true online jobs? I have a group of people who are looking for true online jobs.

thankful,

Carlos

Old 06-04-2011, 08:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear,
I paid for the adposting job two weeks..just began working and reached the minimum for the payment release. Today is 4th April, 2011, they pay on 7th - 15th, if not received, they pay on 22nd, I am still waiting to see if I will receive their payments. Kwachity..

Old 06-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwachity View Post
Dear,
I paid for the adposting job two weeks..just began working and reached the minimum for the payment release. Today is 4th April, 2011, they pay on 7th - 15th, if not received, they pay on 22nd, I am still waiting to see if I will receive their payments. Kwachity..
are we talking about the same site here? as in online-home-jobs? I am really anxious to hear from you as I am also near the payment period.

please post your update. thanks

Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosarce View Post
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING ME, AND MANY MORE OF MY FRIENDS! I have been working with this site for a week now and reached an amount of $50.00 for doing advert postings for them. can you refer ma a true online jobs? I have a group of people who are looking for true online jobs.

thankful,

Carlos
The truth in the matter is that there are very VERY few real online jobs. The only ones that are decent are lionbridge or leapforce and its hard to get in to. 99% of home JOBS are scams. If you have to pay, it is a scam, plain and simple and there is no EASY and FAST way to earn money.

Old 06-06-2011, 12:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
are we talking about the same site here? as in online-home-jobs? I am really anxious to hear from you as I am also near the payment period.

please post your update. thanks
Carlos,
I am talking about the same site..www.online-home-job.com..I said I registered for the same and paid $55 for the ad posting executive plan. I did manage to reach the minimum threshold for the payment release...that is 500 ad posts. Today is 6th, they claim to pay between 7th to 15th...I have been very anxious just as you are until I made the risk to test for myself...
Kwachity...

Last edited by kwachity : 06-07-2011 at 04:13 AM.

Old 07-02-2011, 03:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:

thankful,

Carlos
..Your welcome!!. I am just sharing you about my experienced.
I am still seeking for a real online jobs..

Old 07-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Bronze Member

It is absolutely scam. I registered and they asked up-gradation fee. Why they need up-gradation fee If they really have work. I don't believe in them.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes, they are! I have, as at this morning, $160 to my credit in my account with the free home job account. Although I did not pay to do the job, I have since May been posting ads for them in forums and social platforms. According to them, each successful click-through earns 50c and this I have done to gather $160. Their minimum pay out is $100. I have several times asked that my paypal account be credited with the balance in my account with them but no response. Their online chat is never available. Their mails are not responded to. Please run! run!! run!!!. They are complete scam.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Tabish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwachity View Post
Carlos,
I am talking about the same site..www.online-home-job.com..I said I registered for the same and paid $55 for the ad posting executive plan. I did manage to reach the minimum threshold for the payment release...that is 500 ad posts. Today is 6th, they claim to pay between 7th to 15th...I have been very anxious just as you are until I made the risk to test for myself...
Kwachity...

Now u got the payment or not tell me i m wating 4 ur reply i also wana do a job are u agress with this job ?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

To all,

You may want to check my experience here: ge.tt/9pWjzw6

I never received any payment from them.
It is operated b y Rackspace Outsourcing:

As you can see, the income is very enticing. But sad to say, they are just after for your money and once you paid them, You can not hear from them ever again...

Old 09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

What I have discovered Online Home Jobs are nothing this keyword is just a trick to attract people. It is everyone's desire to make money ** staying at home with their beloved ones. So, people are emotional about it and they try to find out any legitimate way to work from home.

Mind it, all online home jobs are required to promote and sell their programs or ebook, or they suggest to make your website and promote it and nothing else.

To start your online earning journey: simply create a website or blog (on the niche you are expert in for e.g. Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Chemical or anything). It should contain unique contents, monetize it with Adsense or affiliate banners, publish good quality and unique contents on your website or blog on daily basis and leave everything on google.

Search for the questions people are asking about your field of expertise and reply them publish your website link at the bottom of the reply. DO NOT SPAM!

Soon you will head towards earning a decent amount of earnings.

Cheers!

http://goo.gl/8odnO

Old 10-14-2011, 12:14 AM
manuel

tabish it is a scam don't try it send me a message if you need a genuine job

Old 11-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Scam Hater

I started working with these folks in mid-August by signing up for "10 minute jobs". Since then they've removed the interactive chat off their site as well as their bogus phone number, which contained an area code that doesn't exist. They instruct us to use Google Chat to contact them. I invite them to chat there EVERY day and they don't reply. Since mid October, I've corresponded with them asking about my August/September payment (which to this day, I still have not received). Most frustrating part is they don't correspond back. I write them every day providing my email and phone number and I hear NOTHING.

PLEASE take the hint and RUN. The site www.online-home-job.com is 100% SCAM!

Thank you.

PS...oh, just for fun, I used Google Maps to find their address. It's an abandoned building, ROFL!