report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Why are we here?

Re: MLM'er to Run for President...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
No way......I'm Irish, and there's a well known un-written rule that says ''never talk politics with an Irishman''
especially the irish catholic kennedys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
Quote:
I'm not hiding my identity.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
and by big fan, you mean "able to cash a donation check in exchange for reading a script."

I expected nothing less from you cal
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
trumps partnership is about endorsement, not operations.
Yes, I'm sure you know everything about Trumps day to day business ''operations''
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
especially the irish catholic kennedys
I missed a bit ''never talk politics or religion with an Irishman''. And I'm an atheist, so I've no interest in that subject anyway.....
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Band

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure you know everything about Trumps day to day business ''operations''
says the man that just told us his involvement in this very thread. do you think about what you type first or do you just not care how dumb look?
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Silver Member

I'm always a little suspect of the reliabilty of any statement that was PAID for. I'd be more inclined to believe Bill if he was a MLM distributer rather than a paid spokesperson. People will say anything for the right money. Especially polititians. At least Bill is real. YTB had to settle for make believe PhDs to endorse their scam. (Fake people charge less!)

Old 10-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Band

Quote:
I expected nothing less from you cal
yep, the truth.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
says the man that just told us his involvement in this very thread. do you think about what you type first or do you just not care how dumb look?
What I do know are the facts:

He is a MLM company owner (part or full, he is still an owner)

He is pro-MLM, otherwise he would never be involved.

We can speculate about what he actually does in the company, but knowing that he is a hands on kinda guy, he will be doing his bit.

And again, in case you missed it, I would love to see your faces if someone as pro-MLM as him ran for President.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
I'm always a little suspect of the reliabilty of any statement that was PAID for. I'd be more inclined to believe Bill if he was a MLM distributer rather than a paid spokesperson. People will say anything for the right money. Especially polititians. At least Bill is real. YTB had to settle for make believe PhDs to endorse their scam. (Fake people charge less!)
There are so many ''real business people'' endorse DS/MLM these days. I'm afraid the half dozen or so anti-MLM zealots on here need to get with the times. MLM is now a well respected business model; its growing; large, well established companies now use it (think Avon and Tupperware); politicians and non MLM business people endorse it; and its only going one way......UP!!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
The person that wrote that blog (so obviously MLM) is too stupid to know that MLM is a part of Direct Selling, and that well over 90% of Direct Selling companies use the MLM compensation model.
The DSA (Direct Selling Association) was once an organization dedicated to advancing the interests of what were then legitimate direct selling companies like Fuller Brush, Tupperware, Cutco Cutlery, etc. But what has happened in recent decades could be illustrated by a farmer who has pigs and horses for sale. He gets more money for horses, so he attaches horse hairs on the buttocks of the pigs and marches them into the horse corral. Then he proclaims, “There, you see, they are no longer pigs, but horses because they are in the horse corral.”

And just because an MLM is a member of the DSA does not make it a direct sales company any more than marching a pig into a horse corral makes it a horse.

Just for shits and grins, I typed in "Vitamark" at the Direct Sellers Association (DSA) website. The results are below:

The following 0 DSA member(s) match(es) your search criteria. Click on the organization name for more information. To view the Members Only version of these results, login.

Nuff said!!!

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 10-06-2010, 07:46 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
trumps partnership is about endorsement, not operations.
Like you actually know...!

2 funny!

You know The Donald, do ya? He consults with you all the time, right Cal?!

BS
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 10-06-2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
The DSA (Direct Selling Association) was once an organization dedicated to advancing the interests of what were then legitimate direct selling companies like Fuller Brush, Tupperware, Cutco Cutlery, etc. But what has happened in recent decades could be illustrated by a farmer who has pigs and horses for sale. He gets more money for horses, so he attaches horse hairs on the buttocks of the pigs and marches them into the horse corral. Then he proclaims, “There, you see, they are no longer pigs, but horses because they are in the horse corral.”

And just because an MLM is a member of the DSA does not make it a direct sales company any more than marching a pig into a horse corral makes it a horse.

Just for shits and grins, I typed in "Vitamark" at the Direct Sellers Association (DSA) website. The results are below:

The following 0 DSA member(s) match(es) your search criteria. Click on the organization name for more information. To view the Members Only version of these results, login.

Nuff said!!!
1. ALL MLMs are part of the Direct Selling industry, being a member of the DSA is irrelevant. The term ''MLM'' only denotes that distributors are paid over multiple levels of other distributors. The other way is ''Single Level'' where the distributor is only paid for his own sales.

2. You are correct, Vitamark is not a member of the DSA, but they are still a Direct Selling company using the MLM compensation model.

Hope this helps....I'm only here to educate.

ps. Jamesy, you havent answered my question on the other thread yet...
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

2 funny!

BS

Cal does his engineering for him!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 07:51 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post

Nuff said!!!
SO, the DSA has no credibility according to you, and VitaMark doesn't even show up on their site, so VitaMark has no credibility?!, ...WHAT are you saying here?!?

YOU JamesR, are the one with NO CREDIBILITY!!!
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Why are we here?

Quote:
I missed a bit ''never talk politics or religion with an Irishman''. And I'm an atheist, so I've no interest in that subject anyway.....
so never talk politics with an atheist.... got it

Quote:
What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
Quote:
I'm not hiding my identity.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

2 funny!

BS
I like how when I say the obvious, you say I don't know what he does. When Chris assumes his involvement in operations, you say nothing.

Yep, you are the bigot you think everyone else is. But we all already knew that.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Band

Quote:
We can speculate about what he actually does in the company, but knowing that he is a hands on kinda guy, he will be doing his bit.
You are guessing, just like you complained about me doing on the very subject, hypocrit.

Knowing Trump has lost more money than he's made (he just walks away from his debt), he is a perfect match for MLM... a money loser.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
so never talk politics with an atheist.... got it

Especially not an Irish atheist
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote: