report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Elliott Sun Village/Impact Networth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
I am an investor from Utah. I have e-mailed you a few times, and we have spoken on the phone. I have known Cliff since 2002. I got in a car accident that resulted in me being a quadriplegic. I was fortunate to get a small settlement. My lawyer referred me to Cliff to do some financial advising, when he was just a financial adviser. He picked up commissions from me through traditional investments, and then he got me and another friend of mine involved with Sun Village resort and spa. He also got me and my father involved in Mexbank. Add us to the list of victims to these ridiculous people.

Please provide any knowledge you have about MexBank.

You may be able to help in the victims recovery fund with ill-gotten funds of James Catledge stored in MexBank.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
I am an investor from Utah. I have e-mailed you a few times, and we have spoken on the phone. I have known Cliff since 2002. I got in a car accident that resulted in me being a quadriplegic. I was fortunate to get a small settlement. My lawyer referred me to Cliff to do some financial advising, when he was just a financial adviser. He picked up commissions from me through traditional investments, and then he got me and another friend of mine involved with Sun Village resort and spa. He also got me and my father involved in Mexbank. Add us to the list of victims to these ridiculous people.
Please check your email I just sent you an update.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryintx View Post
Please provide any knowledge you have about MexBank.

You may be able to help in the victims recovery fund with ill-gotten funds of James Catledge stored in MexBank.

I was unaware of the "victims recovery fund"

who is administrating this fund?

Who is keeping a list of the victims?

I have not been in contact with anyone to put my name on this fund and I know other investors who are also unaware of this fund.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Platinum Member

TO:

Will Lambert, Derek Elliott, Fred Elliott, James Catledge, Tom O'Hagan, John Thomson:

You stole my life savings and you say "Shit Happens".

I will attend every sentence hearing for all of you when you go to jail and say to you,

"SHIT HAPPENS"

This email tells all of us the SV was a PONZI, and not intended as a REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, with a ROI in NUFS of a %. This was intended and portrayed to me as an investment that provided me income to life on. My life has been destroyed!!!!

WHERE DID THE MONEY GO??????

SV PONZI WAS THE DELIBERATE INTENTION TO DEFRAUD INVESTORS.

May all of you be RUINED as YOU have RUINED ME.

I have no sympathy for any of you.
SHIT HAPPENS! You deserve what you get and more.

I am relying on the Justice system of Canada and USA, else I would take matters into my own hands.

Everyone must read this:
http://sunvillagefacts.blogspot.com/

Last edited by angryintx : 01-16-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull View Post
I was unaware of the "victims recovery fund"

who is administrating this fund?

Who is keeping a list of the victims?

I have not been in contact with anyone to put my name on this fund and I know other investors who are also unaware of this fund.
I have not been able to find anything on a "victims recovery fund".

Does anyone know who has set this up?

If there was such a thing it would take into account people's NUF payments and court awards inorder to calculate what each person was owed.

I would really like to know who has set up this fund and who is administering it so I can send them a list of all of those investors who are involved in an active lawsuit and/or have received a judgment.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
TO:

I am relying on the Justice system of Canada and USA, else I would take matters into my own hands.

Everyone must read this:
http://sunvillagefacts.blogspot.com/

Susan Jean Barber
v.
Arturo Valdez, III, Joshua Spivey, robert A. Gaston, Financial Broker Group, GP,LLC, financial Broker Group,LP and Life Insurance Comapy of the Southwest.

Cause No. 09-02347

In the district Court of Dallas County, Texas.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 AM
Platinum Member

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.wix.com/jrpull/bergenhouse4sale

Old 01-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

My my Sue you still cannot see the difference between right and wrong.

What does my home being for sale have ANYTHING to do with the Elliott case?

YOUR lawsuit which YOU received a judgment has a tremendous amount to do with the Elliott case.

You will have your greedy little paws right up on the front of the line pushing to get ahead of the investors who never received NUF payments let alone a judgment for their losses.

Difference between you and I.

I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours working for the benefit of ALL the investors.

you have spent all of your time working for YOUR benefit.

Now again WHERE IS THAT INVESTOR RECOVERY FUND?

or where you just trying to collect information for your own selfishness and lying about the existence of a fund?

Old 01-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

YOUR lawsuit which YOU received a judgment has a tremendous amount to do with the Elliott case.

You will have your greedy little paws right up on the front of the line pushing to get ahead of the investors who never received NUF payments let alone a judgment for their losses.

I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours working for the benefit of ALL the investors.

or where you just trying to collect information for your own selfishness and lying about the existence of a fund?

My my Jacci.

YOU are NOT the JUDGE and JURY, nor are YOU qualified for either.

You do not write the truth.

You cannot speak for others' motives, as many other than you know what my motives are.

You have done this about others that wrote on previous boards on this subject and you have harmed many with your ugly attacks.

So stop your fussing.

Last edited by angryintx : 01-16-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

Just giving you free advertising.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Just giving you free advertising.

Everyone sees you for who you are.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
You have done this about others that wrote on previous boards on this subject and you have harmed many with your ugly attacks.

So stop your fussing.
Who have I harmed?

What ugly attack?

I was asking about the Victims Recovery Fund that YOU claim exists.

I was pointing out that once again you r lying. YOU have taken matters in to your own hands by participating in TWO lawsuits.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Who have I harmed?

What ugly attack?

I was asking about the Victims Recovery Fund that YOU claim exists.

I was pointing out that once again you r lying. YOU have taken matters in to your own hands by participating in TWO lawsuits.

Once again, you do not tell the truth.

You call so many others' LIARS, but Jacci, YOU are the TRUE LIAR.

YOU should NOT be TRUSTED.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Once again, you do not tell the truth.

You call so many others' LIARS, but Jacci, YOU are the TRUE LIAR.

YOU should NOT be TRUSTED.
What have I lied about?

So again Sue where is this "victims recovery fund" that you posted about?

And you said you "would" take matters in your own hands but YOU DID with your two lawsuits.

That was a lie you told plain and simple.

Again who did I harm?

Old 01-16-2011, 09:52 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
What have I lied about?

So again Sue where is this "victims recovery fund" that you posted about?

And you said you "would" take matters in your own hands but YOU DID with your two lawsuits.

That was a lie you told plain and simple.

Again who did I harm?

My, my Jacci.

Count all those who are no longer here and you can count how many you have hurt.

You have hurt me also, and you know it.
So STOP this innocent sh**, "who did I harm"..

You have threatened "lawsuit, lawsuit, etc." to many who befriended you, BUT instead of being friends, you chased them away with your threats.

In fact, communicating with you in any manner, including this board, is against YOUR threat that YOU WILL SUE ME.

I will not disclose to you anything I know. AND, the more you ask, the less I tell.

Anything I post here is for the benefit of ALL INVESTORS who are interested with current events of this TRAGIC, HORRIBLE SCAM who HURT so many people financially, for their own gain.

What a sin and I hope they are made accountable.

Last edited by angryintx : 01-16-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
My, my Jacci.

Count all those who are no longer here and you can count how many you have hurt.

You have hurt me also, and you know it.
So STOP this innocent sh**, "who did I harm"..

You have threatened "lawsuit, lawsuit, etc." to many who befriended you, BUT instead of being friends, you chased them away with your threats.

In fact, communicating with you in any manner, including this board, is against YOUR threat that YOU WILL SUE ME.

I will not disclose to you anything I know.

Anything I post here is for the benefit of ALL INVESTORS who are interested with current events of this TRAGIC, HORRIBLE SCAM who HURT so many people financially, for their own gain.

What a sin and I hope they are made accountable.
Sue it was YOUR husband who called me and threaten to sue me. What I said was if you did NOT quit contacting me I would get a restraining order against you.

That is not a lawsuit.

Didn't you notice how NO-ONE read this board for months. Notice how the reader ship has gone up since I started posting relevant information?

As far as "hurting" you what did I do?

Point out your lies?

You keep claiming that your life savings was stolen. YOU have by now probably received a check.

I bet every single Sun Village Investor would love to be in your position and yet you continue to try and get more by stepping on others.

WHERE IS THAT SUN VILLAGE RECOVERY FUND so we ALL can sign up for it?

I know many investors who like I have NOT heard of a fund yet and do not know if we are on the list.

Who do we contact?

Where are the forms?

Last comment on your lies anyone whomever I have befriended in connection with the Sun Village scam is still my friend today.

You, Paula, Fely, Tippy, Derek, Will, Fred etc. who pretended to be my friend so that I could be used were never my friends.

You are all a bunch of self-centered, money hungry, conieving, evil people.

And Sue how is your friendship with your "sis" - blood or not?

Last edited by jrpull : 01-16-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Sue it was YOUR husband who called me and threaten to Sue me. What I said was if you did NOT quit contacting me I would get a restraining order against you.

That is not a lawsuit.

Didn't you notice how NO-ONE read this board for months. Notice how the reader ship has gone up since I started posting relevant information?

As far as "hurting" you what did I do?

Point out your lies?

You keep claiming that your life savings was stolen. YOU have by now probably received a check.

I bet every single Sun Village Investor would love to be in your position and yet you continue to try and get more by stepping on others.

WHERE IS THAT SUN VILLAGE RECOVERY FUND so we ALL can sign up for it?

I know many investors who like I have NOT heard of a fund yet and do not know if we are on the list.

Who do we contact?

Where are the forms?
Oh no Jacci.

Is this a F'''n game to you???

If I still have that recording of that call, it is very obvious what happened.

You LIE!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Oh no Jacci.

Is this a F'''n game to you???

If I still have that recording of that call, it is very obvious what happened.

You LIE!!!
Gee Sue why don't you post your husband calling me while I was in my car and threatening to not only sue me but send some of your NJ friends to my house.

Let me think how did I put it?

You or anyone associated to you shows up at my house and I will make sure you land up in jail.

I guess you and Joe do not know the meaning of law abiding as is evident by your run in with the IRS as well as your threats against me.

BTW I don't like tax cheats they hurt ALL of us law abiding, tax paying US citizens.

Closed Thread