report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 03:49 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Elliott Sun Village/Impact Networth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull View Post

One last one. Fate?

Magistrate McAliley was the Magistrate judge in this case.

Oh yeah!!!!!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I got the Spaulding documents from HER lawyer and even used them in a document that I FILED IN MIAMI.

John Thomson goes by more than ONE name. It is NOT two people. Catledge goes by more than one name. Derek goes by more than one name.

Many of these guys go by more than one name. AND its been posted all over the place.

Here are your missing pieces. I am definitely an innocent investor who has spent thousands of hours trying to get justice for ALL of us.

Josaih MAY be an innocent investor as well.

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH

and is Paula's little puppet as is obvious by some of your posts which are intelligent and lucid. While the majority reflect who you are.

A bitter, nasty person who will do anything to get money. Even attack innocent people.

AND make threats against them with your non-existent "VIP" people.

Hopefully my leaving the board will be the end of your harassment.
I have not forgotten the original scam board that you called us liars b/c you KNEW you were buying a TIMESHARE, you purchased at Cofresi DELIBERATELY b/c of Maxim branding. YOU have a BINDER with ALL the documents WE should have gotten and did not!!!

Many of the rest of us did not know and you were hell bent on calling us liars.

You are NOT an INNOCENT investor.

If I find it, I will copy that post here.

Oh I forgot, that was the scam board that was taken down. Lucky for you.

Last edited by angryintx : 02-26-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryintx View Post

You do that. In the meantime you better watch your accusations.

I AM an innocent investor.

I NEVER participated in the sale of the product and had NO idea it was a scam.

Your implication that I did ANYTHING criminally wrong is a huge step over the line.

Let me remind you that my identity is known when I post as jrpull EVERYONE knows that I am Jaclinn Pullman.

You are accusing me of a crime and THAT IS defamatory.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:15 AM
Platinum Member

Sue who is your current lawyer.

Paula Gustfason or Alan Busch.

I want to know who to send the paperwork to.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

Your implication that I did ANYTHING criminally wrong is a huge step over the line.

Let me remind you that my identity is known when I post as jrpull EVERYONE knows that I am Jaclinn Pullman.

LOL

You have really gone insane.

Everyone knows you and your pics and urls all over the internet.

I bet we can get lots of testimony.

Do you remember this one?

www.mylife.com/jaccipullman - CachedRatUpdate.com - Rat Update Information[IMG]chrome://saff/content/green.gif[/IMG]

Jacci Pullman ( ) 140 Woodland St. Tenafly New Jersey,07670. US Tel. +201.8712332. Creation Date: 07-Apr-2009. Expiration Date: 07-Apr-2010 ...
whois.domaintools.com/ratupdate.com

How about this one?

http://popreport.com/2010/02/elliott...n-miami-court/

One Response to “Elliott files $120 million countersuit in Miami court”

Jacci Pullman says:
2010/02/10 at 6:12 pm
This is a paid for release by the Elliotts and I doubt any shareholders have joined their committee.
For the truth visit:
http://www.browardbulldog.org/?p=824

How about this one?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/loan-mod...tion-76ep5.htm

Information about LIFE and its executives

Jacci Pullman - Tenafly (U.S.A.)

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 POSTED: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The people who founded and are running LIFE; James Catledge, Barbara Nagel, Steve Cabezud, John Thomson, Frank Orcino, Mike Gibson are all from the various James Catledge Impact companies which are named defendants in various lawsuits.

To read more visit www.ratupdate.com

How about this one?

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/loc...stion-reported

Written by: jrpull, 8 Jun 2009 11:39 AM
Who are these "former purchases of Elliott Group real estate products" who are launching this lawsuit?

The are primarily employees of IMPACT a U.S. company who sold these products through lies and deceit.

To read the WHOLE truth and not PR released statments by Impact visit www.ratupdate.com and be sure to also click on the scam.com link.

Jacci Pullman

How about this one?

Jacci Pullman jrpull@yahoo.com. Joel Stone jstone_2004@yahoo.com. Jeff Setzer ybcjeff@yahoo.com. Rev. Rose anombrerose@yahoo.com. My Address ...
enduring-faith-ministries.faithweb.com/contact.html - Cached

How about this one?

House for sale in Tenafly NJ
www.wix.com/jrpull/bergenhouse4sale

How about this one?

http://www.dr1.com/forums/real-estat...village-7.html

10-15-2008, 05:16 PM
jrpull
Bronze
(10)

My position as an owner

Although I am by far not one of the largest owners I did pay over $100,000 in cash (I do not own notes) and therefore not one of the smallest either.

I have sucessfully invested in offshore real estate viaTimeshares for years. I bought at the Atlantis Harborside when it was first opened. I have seen my property increase in value tremendously. Additionally, every year I make a good return on my rental of the week.

I strongly disagree with anyone who states that you cannot make money off of rental of these types of properties.

I bought into the "Maxim" bungalows as an experienced investor and I still remain positive that this was a great investment.

I also strongly disagree with the assesment that the Elliots are crooks. I have met them several times and they are honorable people who are working their hardest to make themselves and us owner's money.

In case no-one has noticed we are in the midst of a world wide financial crisis that is nothing that we have seen in OVER 70 years. Hotels are always a leading indicator of recessions.

One last comment. I also met several times Miguel Cordor and am very confident in his abilities to maintain the profitbility of the Sun village Resort during this worldwide crisis.

I am standing pat on my investment with confidence that I made the right decision.

Incase anyone thinks I am a "plant" by the Elliott group please feel free to contact me at jrpull@yahoo.com or call me at 201-871-2332.

Jacci Pullman

Last edited by angryintx : 02-26-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
LOL

That is the point. You better go speak to your lawyer.

You cannot sue for defamation IF you hide behind an alias.

EVERYONE knows jrpull is Jaclinn Pullman.

My urls and websites and posts in other communities are all over the internet.

Ergo when you ACCUSE me of a crime which I DID NOT DO then I CAN sue you for defamation.

Now WHO is your lawyer?

If you don't answer I will send a letter to Alan Busch on Monday and assume he will be representing you.

I will also be adding emotional distress due to your lie that the FBI relocated you due to fear that I would harm you.

I have the tapes as well Sue.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Platinum Member

Thanks for proving my point Sue that everyone knows jrpull is Jaclinn Pullman.

You are confusing an "experienced" investor with NOT being an "innocent" investor.

I was "innocent" in I did NOT know there had been a crime committed.

I told Judge Gold under oath on March of 2009 that I did NOT know if I trusted the Elliotts BUT that I felt the best hope for ALL investors was to keep the resort running.

That is what the courts did in the Michael Kelly case and those investors have recovered a large portion of their funds.

Now I am out of here. I will be contacting Allan Busch on Monday but you go ahead and keep posting evidence for my case.

Oh and posting my home over and over just shows your true motive.

Jealousy.

Thank you.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
LOL

Do you remember this one?

www.mylife.com/jaccipullman - CachedRatUpdate.com - Rat Update Information[IMG]chrome://saff/content/green.gif[/IMG]

Jacci Pullman ( ) 140 Woodland St. Tenafly New Jersey,07670. US Tel. +201.8712332. Creation Date: 07-Apr-2009. Expiration Date: 07-Apr-2010 ...
whois.domaintools.com/ratupdate.com

How about this one?

http://popreport.com/2010/02/elliott...n-miami-court/

One Response to “Elliott files $120 million countersuit in Miami court”

Jacci Pullman says:
2010/02/10 at 6:12 pm
This is a paid for release by the Elliotts and I doubt any shareholders have joined their committee.
For the truth visit:
http://www.browardbulldog.org/?p=824

How about this one?

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/loc...stion-reported

Written by: jrpull, 8 Jun 2009 11:39 AM
Who are these "former purchases of Elliott Group real estate products" who are launching this lawsuit?

The are primarily employees of IMPACT a U.S. company who sold these products through lies and deceit.

To read the WHOLE truth and not PR released statments by Impact visit www.ratupdate.com and be sure to also click on the scam.com link.

Jacci Pullman

How about this one?

House for sale in Tenafly NJ
www.wix.com/jrpull/bergenhouse4sale

How about this one?

http://www.dr1.com/forums/real-estat...village-7.html

10-15-2008, 05:16 PM
jrpull
Bronze
(10)

My position as an owner

Although I am by far not one of the largest owners I did pay over $100,000 in cash (I do not own notes) and therefore not one of the smallest either.

I have sucessfully invested in offshore real estate viaTimeshares for years. I bought at the Atlantis Harborside when it was first opened. I have seen my property increase in value tremendously. Additionally, every year I make a good return on my rental of the week.

I strongly disagree with anyone who states that you cannot make money off of rental of these types of properties.

I bought into the "Maxim" bungalows as an experienced investor and I still remain positive that this was a great investment.

I also strongly disagree with the assesment that the Elliots are crooks. I have met them several times and they are honorable people who are working their hardest to make themselves and us owner's money.

In case no-one has noticed we are in the midst of a world wide financial crisis that is nothing that we have seen in OVER 70 years. Hotels are always a leading indicator of recessions.

One last comment. I also met several times Miguel Cordor and am very confident in his abilities to maintain the profitbility of the Sun village Resort during this worldwide crisis.

I am standing pat on my investment with confidence that I made the right decision.

Incase anyone thinks I am a "plant" by the Elliott group please feel free to contact me at jrpull@yahoo.com or call me at 201-871-2332.

Jacci Pullman
Saving this so you cannot delete it.

Notice the date of my post on DR1.

There was NO Miami lawsuit. I had NO idea that the resort was not anything but what it appeared to be.

I visited the site and read my over 100 pages of document.

I didn't put my entire life savings into a piece of property that I had NEVER seen and DID NOT HAVE any documentation for.

Yes I was an EXPERIENCED investor and I still got taken. Why b/c I didn't realize that Catledge and the Elliots were selling in the manor that they were.

However, LAST TIME.

I AM INNOCENT.

I knew of NO crime.

I did NOT participate in a crime

Your post stating otherwise is DEFAMATORY.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Saving this so you cannot delete it.

Notice the date of my post on DR1.

There was NO Miami lawsuit. I had NO idea that the resort was not anything but what it appeared to be.

I visited the site and read my over 100 pages of document.

I didn't put my entire life savings into a piece of property that I had NEVER seen and DID NOT HAVE any documentation for.

Yes I was an EXPERIENCED investor and I still got taken. Why b/c I didn't realize that Catledge and the Elliots were selling in the manor that they were.

However, LAST TIME.

I AM INNOCENT.

I knew of NO crime.

I did NOT participate in a crime

Your post stating otherwise is DEFAMATORY.

I never said you are/were involved in a crime. I trust you to the point I do not believe you would ever be involved in a crime. Just not you.

I said you KNEW you were purchasing a timeshare and did so DELIBERATELY. Your post above is the truth about the documentation and you are an experience investor and still gotten taken.

So many of the rest of us did not b/c of the misrepresentations made by James Catledge and Impact Agents at the direction of James Catledge.

Last edited by angryintx : 02-26-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I have not forgotten the original scam board that you called us liars b/c you KNEW you were buying a TIMESHARE, you purchased at Cofresi DELIBERATELY b/c of Maxim branding. YOU have a BINDER with ALL the documents WE should have gotten and did not!!!

Many of the rest of us did not know and you were hell bent on calling us liars.

Oh I forgot, that was the scam board that was taken down. Lucky for you.
I AM an INNOCENT investor.

Judge Gold used that term to refer to ALL investors who played NO role in this scam.

I AM one of them.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
You changed this post when I starting all the above website where you have been posting, b/c your first post said were NOT Jaclinn Pullman.

I saw it and wanted to show all readers your identify is all over the internet.

You have no borders.

And if you keep slandering me as Paula, you WILL get a certified package at your front door.

That posted is NOT edited therefore I could NOT have changed it.

Saying that Paula is writing some of your posts is NOT slander.

Sue I have contacted Mr. Busch with my demands. I strongly suggest you stop and wait to speak to him about this.

I am saying this out of the kind person I am. I want no fight with you but I cannot sit by while you defame and attack me.

You should really just stop.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

Not edited therefore NOT changed.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Bronze Member

A question for angryintx.

Why do you keep posting and then deleting your posts? Just wondering...paula used to make me do that all the time!! Let me tell ya, it was VERY annoying!!

Last edited by Susanne Lee : 03-01-2011 at 05:43 AM.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne Lee View Post
A question for angryintx.

Why do you keep posting and then deleting your posts? Just wondering...paula used to make me do that all the time!! Let me tell ya, it was VERY annoying!!

That disgusting email Jacci sent to my attorney, made me decide to take off posts where I could.

Since you are a "Friend of Jacci", ask her for a copy of that email and compare it to the posts on this board.

You will have a rude awakening.

I am considering to send it on to the VIPs with my reply to my attorney. They can make an independent judgment and let me know what it is.

Last edited by angryintx : 03-01-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Platinum Member

angryintx
If you want to drink silky, delicious water, ask me about Kangen water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull

LOL

Sue YOU posted MY reply where i say I AM Jaclinn Pullman then you LIE and said I changed the post.

Now I see that you are going to not take me seriously.

You claim your lawyer "quit" without collecting his $400,000 legal fee which I am sure is yet ANOTHER one of your lies therefore I will reach out to him again with the fact that you continue to post lies on a message board about me.

I am a KNOWN person and your remarks are DEFAMATORY.

You are also harassing me AND you paid to gather information about me which is evident that some of the information you posted here was from a PAID service.

Your obsession with me combined with your husband's threats to send friends of his from NJ to my home AND your lies about my being investigated by the FBI on the behest of your neighbor, a purportedly retired FBI agent indicate that you are a threat to me.

I have children living with me and you are leaving me no choice but to take legal action.

Now I am going to ask you AGAIN. Stop and leave me alone.

Last edited by jrpull : 03-01-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
angryintx
If you want to drink silky, delicious water, ask me about Kangen water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull

LOL

Sue YOU posted MY reply where i say I AM Jaclinn Pullman then you LIE and said I changed the post.

Now I see that you are going to not take me seriously.

You claim your lawyer "quit" without collecting his $400,000 legal fee which I am sure is yet ANOTHER one of your lies therefore I will reach out to him again with the fact that you continue to post lies on a message board about me.

I am a KNOWN person and your remarks are DEFAMATORY.

You are also harassing me AND you paid to gather information about me which is evident that some of the information you posted here was from a PAID service.

Your obsession with me combined with your husband's threats to send friends of his from NJ to my home AND your lies about my being investigated by the FBI on the behest of your neighbor, a purportedly retired FBI agent indicate that you are a threat to me.

I have children living with me and you are leaving me no choice but to take legal action.

Now I am going to ask you AGAIN. Stop and leave me alone.

Susanne,

Trust me.

I am considering posting it here for ALL to see.

They can make THEIR independent judgments.

COMPARE the EVIDENCE

Last edited by angryintx : 03-01-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
T

I am considering to send it on to the VIPs with my reply to my attorney. They can make an independent judgment and let me know what it is.
You are unbelievable with your threats.

I am taking this post down to my local police department and getting a restraining order against you and your husband.

I am also going to contact my neighbor who IS an FBI agent and ask him to find out what the truth is concerning this "
VIP" you keep threatening me with.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Susanne,

Trust me.

I sent it to her.

Closed Thread