report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Elliott Sun Village/Impact Networth

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiah View Post
The fellow in the video (Steve Colbin) you just posted, is the man who spoke to all of us in a owners conference about Juan Dolio and his new relationship with Elliott and how proud they were to be involved. This was when I invested, on this trip.
Was it during the opening of Ocean World?

What date did you invest?

And thank you for the answer.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:30 PM
BOSS

I am not sure about that, the ocean world was already open....I think. Seems like we were getting updated on the changes at juan dolio and why Maxim was now involved,I remember several of us concerned about the mens magazine and why they were all of a sudden needed to market this great island.This seemed a departure from the wholesome image we had been presented. Elliotts seemed like family people and this was a strange departure from that image.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I am not sure about that, the ocean world was already open....I think. Seems like we were getting updated on the changes at juan dolio and why Maxim was now involved,I remember several of us concerned about the mens magazine and why they were all of a sudden needed to market this great island.This seemed a departure from the wholesome image we had been presented. Elliotts seemed like family people and this was a strange departure from that image.
Wholesome??? After Avalon that ALL or most of you were all ready involved in??

Lawsuits in Nevada and Utah?
So many????

No wholesome image for you and Catledge.

Need to see Jacci's matrix of Catledge lawsuits.

Do you REALLY want me to expose all the lawsuits you were in and who and their circumstances?

You have no wholesome morals.
I know better and talked to those people you hurt so badly.

And went on to do more harm.

How do you live with yourself?

Do you have nightmares of your future?

Last edited by angryintx : 02-23-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Thank you for the info. Could you tell me what month and year your trip was? When did you purchase?

I am not a lawyer but I do think that helping to sell the units went beyond a licensing agreement.

However, as I have learned the hard way as you have too from the Miami lawsuit it takes many thousands of dollars to even get to the point where what the other side actually did matters.

Still the FBI or SEC might be interested in your testimony. Have you contacted them?

Old 02-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryintx View Post
Wholesome??? After Avalon that ALL or most of you were all ready involved in??

Lawsuits in Nevada and Utah?
So many????

No wholesome image for you and Catledge.

Need to see Jacci's matrix of Catledge lawsuits.

Do you REALLY want me to expose all the lawsuits you were in and who and their circumstances?

You have no wholesome morals.
I know better and talked to those people you hurt so badly.

And went on to do more harm.

How do you live with yourself?

Do you have nightmares of your future?

Its not MY matrix. But lying seems to be your passion.

Paula supposedly got that matrix from Catledge's lawyer.

In reality I believe she got it from Lambert. Why would the lawyer on the other side give her a document that would list all of the lawsuits Catledge was involved in?

BTW you have NO proof that Josaih is NOT an investor. You do have proof that some of those you are helping WERE Impact agents.

Kind of hypocritical.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:29 PM
BOSS

Lady, you are insane. you believe for some very selfish reason YOU are alone in your suffering here! I am not sure how much you invested but it was all we had left and NO I am not John Thompson! I have allowed you to take my profile and make an ass of yourself for months but you have gone too far! My profile is exactly correct and my identity is none of your business. You lie, you make things up, you record phone calls without permission, you threaten. Who would want to make their identity known to YOU. I have made myself available to the authorities and as point of intrest, they also think your crazy. Keep productive please. Keep posting helpful information and stop harassing me and the others!

Old 02-24-2011, 03:17 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Lady, you are insane. you believe for some very selfish reason YOU are alone in your suffering here! I am not sure how much you invested but it was all we had left and NO I am not John Thompson! I have allowed you to take my profile and make an ass of yourself for months but you have gone too far! My profile is exactly correct and my identity is none of your business. You lie, you make things up, you record phone calls without permission, you threaten. Who would want to make their identity known to YOU. I have made myself available to the authorities and as point of intrest, they also think your crazy. Keep productive please. Keep posting helpful information and stop harassing me and the others!
Thomson, no "p"

How do you know so much about Black Raven?

How do you know so much about the info in the post you deleted about Gales, Lean, Cellwaves?

Pretty critical information.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Thomson, no "p"

How do you know so much about Black Raven?

How do you know so much about the info in the post you deleted about Gales, Lean, Cellwaves?

Pretty critical information.
Listen I don't trust Josaih but then again after what you and Paula have put me through I don't trust too many people on the "other" side.

HOWEVER,

If you were the research genius that you thought you were you could have Easily found out as I did in May of 2009 that both John Thomson and Linda Thomson also go by

John ThomPson and Linda ThomPson with the address of 1481 Warms Springs Rd #134 Henderson, NV

Also at that address is a James Byran Catledge and a Tiffany Claire Catledge.

Now I have to agree with Josaih in that you are not someone that I would reveal my identity to.

AND I wish I never had after the last stunt you pulled on me.

Last edited by jrpull : 02-24-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull View Post
Listen I don't trust Josaih but then again after what you and Paula have put me through I don't trust too many people on the "other" side.

HOWEVER,

If you were the research genius that you thought you were you could have Easily found out as I did in May of 2009 that both John Thomson and Linda Thomson also go by

John ThomPson and Linda ThomPson with the address of 1481 Warms Springs Rd #134 Henderson, NV

Also at that address is a James Byran Catledge and a Tiffany Claire Catledge.

Now I have to agree with Josaih in that you are not someone that I would reveal my identity to.

AND I wish I never had after the last stunt you pulled on me.
Get your facts straight.

It is:

John and Tiffani Thomson

Tiffany Catledge is AKA as Tiffany Harding Catledge

Anybody know about http://www.reputationsuccess.com ?

It is a company owned by Anthony Harding brother to Tiffany Catledge. Anthony lived in the DR and sold at the resort but is back in AZ.

Last edited by angryintx : 02-24-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Get your facts straight.

It is:

John and Tiffani Thomson

Guess you are too lazy to do a USA search.

John Thomson also goes by John ThomPson and uses the adress of 148 Warm Springs Road.

AT that address is also listed the people with the EXACT spellings I gave.

Tiffani Kershaw Thomson is NOT listed at that address NOR is she listed anywhere with a P in her name.

Get YOUR facts straight.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpull View Post
Guess you are too lazy to do a USA search.

John Thomson also goes by John ThomPson and uses the adress of 148 Warm Springs Road.

AT that address is also listed the people with the EXACT spellings I gave.

Tiffani Kershaw Thomson is NOT listed at that address NOR is she listed anywhere with a P in her name.

Get YOUR facts straight.
John and Tiffani Thomson live in Orem, Utah, north of SLC.

I have the UTAH county property records. (corrected by Jacci)

Out of respect for them, I will not post their address, nor the full bankruptcy docket 1.

Bankruptcy
Case 10-22990 Doc 1 Filed 03/12/10 Entered 03/12/10

United States Bankruptcy Court

District of Utah
Thomson, John William
DBA LIFE Leaders In Financial Education; DBA John W. Thomson, Esq.

Orem, UT
Utah

Last edited by angryintx : 02-24-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

I have the Clark county property records.

Out of respect for them, I will not post their address.
Oh you respect them but you harass me who have done so much to try and help all of the innocent investors who John and Tiffani Thomson STOLE from.

And you harass Josaih b/c you THINK he is John Thomson.

Now while you are getting your facts straight go ask your lawyer IF I have a cause of action for:

1) Your husband threatening to send people to my home

2) Your lying and telling me that FBI agents considered me a threat to you and therefore relocated you. AND I was under investigation

3) You sharing information with you (whether it was correct or not) AFTER entering into a verbal non-disclosure agreement with me. AND revealing it to interested parties which may or may not be named as defendants on my lawsuit.

Now Sue GET YOUR FACTS straight!

Old 02-24-2011, 05:08 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

AND John ThomPson also has used the address at Warm Springs road.

As well as the following addresses:

Balsam Pear Ct, Henderson NV
Rhyolite Ter, Henderson NV

Also at the Warms Spring Road is a Jerome Gerber.

And a Richard Whitaker. Spend some time finding out HIS connection to Thomson/Thompson instead of harassing myself and Josaih.

And while you are at it see if a Rick/Richard Hoffman (2 fs) at that address in #142 is/was related to them.

AKA do something USEFUL instead of trying to get information out of other people with threats.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:10 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Get your facts straight.

It is:

John and Tiffani Thomson

Anybody know about http://www.reputationsuccess.com ?

It is a company owned by Anthony Harding brother to Tiffany Catledge. Anthony lived in the DR and sold at the resort but is back in AZ.
Yeah it was posted here a long time ago. In fact I believe it was Paula who posted it. So go ask her.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:24 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

Bankruptcy

District of Utah
Thomson, John William

Orem, UT
Utah
Clark County is NEVADA.

Orem Utah is in the county of Utah.

Now do you see WHY I can tell when Paula writes your posts?

they are accurate, lucid and use language that is not normal for a lay person let alone one who is not that bright

Old 02-24-2011, 06:41 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

I have the UTAH county property records. (corrected by Jacci)

Out of respect for them, I will not post their address, nor the full bankruptcy docket 1.

Bankruptcy

District of Utah
Thomson, John William

Orem, UT
Utah

Oh now I see why the diversion tactics.

Anyone who is a lawsuit with John Thomson NO P and/or received the above bankruptcy notice should provide to their lawyers and/or the bankruptcy courts the following information:

Thompson Family Trust

148 Warm Springs Rd # 135
Henderson Nevada

and/or

Pioneer Way, Las Vegas NV

Associated name:

Linda Thompson Age 58

Also associated at that address is a John C. Thompson

At the same address but #134 is:

John William Thomson Age 42

Linda H. ThomPson Age 65

Kristin Ann Nilsson Age 40

Tiffani Kershaw Thomson Age 38

Richard Whitaker Age 34

At #135 is:

James Bryan Catledge Age 41

James B Atledge

James B Catledge, JR

Janie C Pennington Age 64

Rachel Duncan Catledge Age 38

Jerry Gerber

Jerome Gerber

David Desormeau

All of this came from the Public Domain so it may not be accurate.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Platinum Member

It is my belief that Sue Barber has been desperately trying to divert myself and/or Josaih and everyone else who reads this board from the fact that John Thomson goes by John ThomPson b/c of the ThomPson family trust which is not included in the John Thomson bankruptcy.

My guess is that she is going to try and attach a judgment against that account IF it is connected to John Thomson.

If I am wrong I think everyone can clearly see how I came to this conclusion. However, in any event this information should be shared in case it IS correct.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

The facts are what I deal with:

John W Thomson, Impact Board Member, of Orem Utah has 3 complaints that I will provide here, Haines (filed in Clark County Nevada), Unsworth (SLC- Utah), and Idaho.

John C. Thompson of Nevada has one lawsuit that I will post here..Spaulding

See also:

Plaintiffs: David J. Reber and Brenda B. Reber
Defendants: Impact Net Worth Solutions, Net Worth Solutions, John W. Thomson, Mark A. Craner, Tom O'Hagan, James B. Catledge, EMI Sun Village, Promotora Xara, Frederick C. Elliott, Derek F. Elliott and John J. Burley
Case Number: 2:2008cv00905
Filed: November 21, 2008

Last edited by angryintx : 02-24-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Closed Thread