report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2011, 07:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Irenew Bracelet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf in New Hampshire View Post
I had an epiphany after I posted this. I should have thought of this before, seeing as how I was wearing my iRenew bracelet.

Remember I said my eyes aren't what they used to be ? Well, it seems I wasn't too far off target when I joked about taping my extra bracelet to my forehead. I took my extra bracelet, opened it up, and used duct tape (almost as useful as my iRenew bracelet) to tape each end to one eyebrow. It works !

I mean, I canít get it off without ripping my eyebrows out of my face by the roots, but why would I want to ? It really doesnít look all that bad. Actually, if you look at it quick, it just looks like a very well trimmed uni-brow (this bracelet is the black one).

And not only that, I can now watch the game without even having to turn on the TV !!

Please, everyone, do yourselves a favor and buy the iRenew bracelet. Youíll be so glad you did. I promise !

I love you all. Peace.
can you say "DUH"?

Old 01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

those irenew commecials are the same as the ones from the GOOD FEET STORE the do the same type of tests on people i mean the very same test.. SCAM with a capital S

Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeast38 View Post
can you say "DUH"?
The "balance test" on the infomercial is a parlor trick I knew since junior high school... pure k-rap.

The devil's making me say this... wrap this piece of junk around your scrotum.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Hertz View Post
The "balance test" on the infomercial is a parlor trick I knew since junior high school... pure k-rap.

The devil's making me say this... wrap this piece of junk around your scrotum.
Sorry, beast.... I meant to suggest that "wolf" wrap the bracelet.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I find it hilarious that the same person who can't detect Wolf's sarcasm is one of the rubes who paid $80 for this OBVIOUS scam. Can you say "target audience"?

Old 01-15-2011, 05:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I gotta admit I was one of the idiots that fell for this SCAM. I bought two of the bracelets to give them a try. The only reason I did was I thought they might be similar to the magnetic bracelets that supposedly worked.

All the bracelet is is a rubber band with a metal clasp - just a cheap piece of jewelry. There is nothing to set up a bio-field whatever that is.

I returned them for a refund 3 months ago and still no refund - also no response to my emails requesting my refund. So there is no customer service - how the heck do these people get away with this?

If anyone tells you it works it's because of a placebo (fake) effect - they believe the commercials and that's it.

I wish I could do more to bash this company so no one else get's their money STOLEN from them.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The infomercial is a total scam and here's why. The first time they pull on your arms you're not prepared for it so of course you're going to fall back. The 2nd time you are preapred for it so you brace yourself and don't fall back. Also...

Shipping $36.75

If that doesn't tell you it's a scam nothing will.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacon72 View Post
The infomercial is a total scam and here's why. The first time they pull on your arms you're not prepared for it so of course you're going to fall back. The 2nd time you are preapred for it so you brace yourself and don't fall back. Also...

Shipping $36.75

If that doesn't tell you it's a scam nothing will.
Not at all. It just comes in a golden box with jewel-encrusted bubble wrap.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I saw the ad for the "iRenew" on TV and I was skeptical. But when I read the post by "Wolf in New Hampshire" I knew I had to get one. I've had it and tested it for a month and everything he said is true. More fish, better gas mileage, and I no longer have to wear glasses. BUT, as if all these remarkable improvements weren't enough, I stumbled upon another remarkable and wholly unrealised virtue of this vunderbracelet. Recently, I have been tragically suffering because my computer wasn't running as fast as it used to. In fact, it was running slow. REAL slow. I opened the case and swept out all the dust and cobwebs and some dead spiders. I buttoned it all back up, but as it was late, I decided to test it the next day. I got up the next day, and powered it up, and HOLY SMOKES! It was fast!! It was VERY fast!!! It ran like it had an Intel 56-core 256 gigahootz chip with 128 gigs of RAM. WOW! I didn't know a little bit of dust could make such a difference in performance. Then I looked down and noticed that my "iRenew" was gone from my wrist. "OH, GOD, NO!" I cried. Where could it be? Then I remembered that I took it off and put on my antistatic wrist band when I opened my computer. I hurriedly opened up the computer case and there it was. I had absentmindedly set it down in the bottom of the case. Then it hit me. It wasn't my cleaning that had made a thousandfold increase in my computer's speed. It had to be my "iRENEW"!!! What an unbelievably miraculous discovery! Thanks to you, Wolf, I have better balance and strength, and, now, so does my computer!

Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

These are crap. Luckily I purchased it on ebay at a reduced price. The clasps are cheap and wont stay closed, even if you try to repair the tabs yourself. Save your money!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 05:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=ChasHG57;991218]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf in New Hampshire View Post
I have seen so many doubters and skeptics posting negative remarks about this wonderful product and I think itís just sad.

To all you non-believers out there - I was one of the people in the infomercial. I was the average looking man with the short hair. When the balance test was done on me I was knocked flat on my keester. But after I put on the bracelet Ö OMG, I actually tossed the guy across the room (accidentally of course), because my strength and balance was instantly that much improved.

Yeah, right. If you notice when the speaker pulls on a shopper without the bracelet, he leans away from the person while pulling down on the arm. After the shopper puts on the bracelet, the speaker or host pulls the shopper's arm straight downward, without leaning away from the person. This is pure fraud and trickery. Anyone can remain upright and not fall if the pressure on the arm-pull is only downward and the guy is not walking away from the person at the same time. What a joke!

Old 02-09-2011, 05:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Wow, I can't believe there are so many doubters on this site. I purchased the bit of rubber and its fiddly fastener before christmas. I got the extra one and with mailing costs it was about $40 or so.

I immediately started noticing significant changes even BEFORE the I Renew band arrived. First and foremost was my hair. I've been bald for about 15 years, and my hair started growing again. Unbelievable. My friends couldn't believe it. They thought I was using extra strength Rogaine. No way Jose! It was the the band. But it didn't stop there. I had a herniated disc and wasn't working out. Hence I felt overweight and rather frumpy. My god what a difference a day makes. I jumped out of bed the next morning and did a back flip landing on my feet with NO WARM up. I kid you not. Moreover, my body looked as if I had been training with Arnold Swartznegger for six months. Incredible. And remember, this is even BEFORE the band arrived. It didn't stop there. My eyes are normally a little red. They are whiter than Brad Pitt's eyes now. Unbelievable. Being English, I'm not one to boast about my virility in bed. However, since clicking the "order now" button, I swear I can go another 5 minutes when enjoying carnal pleasures. In fact, my arm aches now after such a fun session...!

So imagine what happened when I actually got the band. OH MY GOD, what a change in my life. Suddenly, I didn't need to floss my teeth any more. Food simply didn't want to stick to them. And white, they are HOLLYWOOD white (ok they're veneers but whatever..). I stopped taking all my medication (antacids, pain killers for my bad back and my anti psychotic meds) as soon as I put the band on. Even better, I know now that I cannot break a bone and have become a little less careful driving, and also crossing busy roads. What could possibly happen...? And all of this after wearing the band for only FIVE MINUTES!!!!!

There are some downsides:

1. Everyone knows you're a complete sucker for purchasing one.
2. Inconvenient to wear to bed (when you pull your arm underneath your body during the night, you get a rubber burn)
3. It makes me yawn looking at it.

But aside from these minor irritations, what possibly could get better in my life???

I urge you to buy one of these bands today. They are quite literally made from the hand of God. If I can experience all of these benefits so quickly, then who knows what you will experience when you buy yours.

Best of luck
Citsk,
ps My late aunt left me $500 million and I need volunteers to help me spend the money. If you could do with a little, then please drop me a line, along with your address and a check for $20 to cover administrative costs and I'll send you a share of it. Thanks so much.

If any of you have reached this point and believed a word of what is above, then I strongly suggest you have a psychological evaluation. It's a piece of crap. Don't waste your money!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Irenew Bracelet is AWESOME!

Well, I really wanted one of these bracelets so that I could be cool, but I couldn't afford the price. I decided to sell one of my kidneys on the black market to fund the purchase. After receiving the bracelet, not only did my kidney grow back but it learned to talk. Now I can talk to my kidney and be cool all day thanks to this simple bracelet. Thanks iRenew!

Old 02-11-2011, 09:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

How does this shit even make it on TV. I guarantee if someone were to cut it open it's nothing more than plastic and rubber.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsan151 View Post
How does this shit even make it on TV. I guarantee if someone were to cut it open it's nothing more than plastic and rubber.

Your right!!!

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Old 02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsan151 View Post
It's called freedom of speech.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have seen and heard these infomercials regularly and I laugh every time I see them advertised. I have received the e-mail SCAMs from other country's who claim that I have money coming to me. It goes on and on. These are the times with this economy guys that people (businesses/people) who are desperate to make money anyway they can. They will sell their mothers to make a buck. Consumers, don't fall for everything you hear and see. I attempted to contact I-renew about their product (the I-renew bracelet) for curiosity sake and to my belief it was all true as I thought. I asked the order dept what the bracelet was made of and one lady said Ionize and the other lady said something totally different. The red flag went up immediately. So I then spoke to a supervisor and he started out real pleasant and then when I started asking about the legitimacy of the product he became defensive. I wanted to then get the address of the business so that I can check with the BBB, and he then became more angry. I asked for the address of the business and he refused to give it to me and he then hung up. It clearly tells you that it is not good to be a impulsive shopper when dealing with businesses that you see on TV or hear on radio or even read in newspapers or any periodicals. Do your homework, dudes and dudettes. These people spend thousands of dollars in advertising to pray on people like you and I because we are vulnerable and some who are stupid enough to believe this crap. If it's to good to be true, then it's not true.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnRo View Post
It's called freedom of speech.
It's called false advertising.