report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Silver Member

Irenew Bracelet.

Well I am sure you all have heard the Irenew Bracelet.....

to cut to the chase i'll just post the article

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/0...nary-forces%2F

Perhaps you've seen the infomercials or gotten an email touting the magical p.owers of the iRenew ****** Balance Bracelet -- just strap it on your wrist and you're stronger, have better balance and are even healthier.

Can it be true? Do placebos really cure disease?

Alternative medicine products that claim to harness mystic p.owers to re-balance your mind and body have been on the market for years, and their newest iteration is a piece of J E Welry whose makers promise "instant results."

At a price tag of $19.99 (plus $7.99 shipping), which if you order "today" entitles you to a free second bracelet (plus another $7.99 shipping), the iRenew site claims its product can block stress caused by traffic jams, tabloid television, even irate bosses. It also boasts a capacity to neutralize excessive exposure to man-made electromagnetic fields, which it says may cause brain tumors, autism, and Alzheimer's disease.

"Although it seems like magic, it is actually science!" the company claims. However, besides "testimonials," the company offers no scientific evidence to back up any of the claims, nor does it share any statistics or clinical test results to inspire confidence that the bracelet really works. There are a series of unintentionally funny videos showing people once weak and without balance suddenly stronger and able to balance.

Instead of citing real science, the company relies on the claim that the iRenew bracelet's ****** is "beyond magnetic technologies and ionic J E Welery."

The site is also peppered with references to the word "biofield," which iRenew points out is a newly-adopted term by the National Institutes of Health. The NIH established the term in 1994 to designate the mix of different energies that emanate from each person's body.

The claims are as transparent as a ghost, one expert told Consumer Ally.

"Just substitute the word 'ghosts' for anything to do with ****** force. Ghosts can cause all sorts of things, so what they're talking about is simply an imaginary problem," said Dr. Stephen Barrett, a retired psychiatrist who operates the website Quackwatch.com.

Barrett noted that while there are indeed electrical forces other than the environment, these forces cannot be scientifically measured. "iRenew claims to have something that can fix them, but I have no reason to believe this device can protect you. And how can a miniscule device you wear on your wrist protect your whole body, anyway?"

A similar device called the Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet became the target of a probe by the Federal Trade Commission in 2003. The FTC charged the Illinois-based marketer with making false medical claims to sell its product, which the company claimed had been ionized through a "secret" process to make it an effective treatment for various types of pain. A court later ruled that Q-Ray refund nearly $87 million to customers.

"Our country's education system doesn't prepare the average citizen to think critically about lots of claims. Some people engage in wishful thinking, and others think if it's sold it must be true," said Barrett. "There are all sorts of reasons people get fooled."

The company did not return a call seeking comment.

See full article from WalletPop: http://srph.it/dbJw5n

so what do you guys think?
Attached Images

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Last edited by Kermit The Frog : 08-07-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Irenew Bracelet.

I have seen so many doubters and skeptics posting negative remarks about this wonderful product and I think itís just sad.

To all you non-believers out there - I was one of the people in the infomercial. I was the average looking man with the short hair. When the balance test was done on me I was knocked flat on my keester. But after I put on the bracelet Ö OMG, I actually tossed the guy across the room (accidentally of course), because my strength and balance was instantly that much improved. The only reason they didnít show it on TV was because of all the blood when he split his head open on the camera lens.

And when it comes to everyday life, I donít fall down two flights of stairs 3 times every day anymore. Since wearing the bracelet, I actually fall UP the stairs. And not only 3 times, but now itís 4 times every day. Well, not really every day. Some days I only fall up the stairs twice, but other days I might fall up the stairs 5 times, so you could say it Ďbalancesí out.

I also love to fish. The only problem was that I never really had much luck. If I fished for two hours, I usually only caught 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5 fish. But NOW, every time I go fishing I catch 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 (thatís right, 6) fish in the same time span ! That is, when I catch 6 fish, otherwise not (but that goes without saying). The crazy thing is that this happens only when I wear my bracelet ! What else could it be ?!? Itís reached the point where I have to either go fishing alone, or take off the bracelet and leave it in the car (making sure itís parked far away). I really donít want to embarrass my friends or hurt their feelings by catching so many more fish than them.

And I know the manufacturer doesnít advertise this (probably because a few people might find it hard to believe), but it also works on mechanical things. Listen to this Ė Several months back I wanted to give one of these to my daughter while she was giving me a ride to the parts store (the starter went bad one morning after I forgot to put my bracelet back on, because the day before I had to take my bracelet off to fix my car. It broke because I wasnít wearing my bracelet. Thatíll teach me(I hope)). Anyway, to make a long story short, I lost it before I could give it to her. The very next day her gas mileage went from 14 mpg to 16 mpg ! It eventually averaged out to 15 mpg, but WOW, overnight ?!? She called me about a week later to tell me she found the bracelet while cleaning her car. It was under the seat ! And, get this, not even under the drivers seat, but under the PASSENGER seat !! No wonder they donít advertise this. Iím a first hand witness to this, and I still find it hard to believe !

Now, I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on (yes, on) about all the ways this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band has improved my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life, but Iím worried that there isnít enough space allowed in this review window for everything I really want to say. I hate the thought of wasting time for nothing (I want to go fishing). Besides, my two index fingers are starting to hurt (I just realized I forgot to put my bracelet back on. I had to take it off to fix my car. It broke becauseÖnever mind).

As far as all you moaning and complaining about paying $8 or $9 shipping for something that weighs as much as a stick of gum and fits into a very small envelope Ė WHATíS WRONG WITH YOU !? Havenít you been listening ?? Theyíll give you another one for FREE !! All you have to do is pay another $8 or $9 to ship the FREE one. So what if they are both shipped in the same package with a combined total of .42 cents ! Donít forget, itís not only the actual shipping that costs money, envelopes are NOT free ! And what about the little bald man that comes to you house to open that un-free (is that a word ?) envelope and personally puts the bracelet on your wrist to make sure you donít screw it up ? Do you really think he does this out of the goodness of his heart ? Just kidding on that last part. That was totally un-called for, and almost mean. Sorry. But in any case, I would gladly pay 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 (yes, even 6) times as much as this to ship something that does what this little marvel of Biofield Therapeutic Science of Natural Programmed Frequencies Healing can do. Wouldnít you ? I mean, itís true I didnít pay shipping for mine. Yes, I got mine for free (three of them, to be exact), for being one of the actual people in the infomercial (I was the average looking man with the short hair). So I guess it wasnít exactly free, exactly. After all, I did make the manufacturer look good by me looking like an idiot on my keester. That is, until I put on ďthe braceletĒ. After that, oh yea baby, no more idiot (just ask the guy with the scar on his head)!

So what all this rambling boils down to is this : for this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band to change my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life the way it has, it must be something pretty special. I am thoroughly impressed, and Iím not easily impressed. I hope that Iíve enlightened some of you nay-sayers out there because every word of this has been the absolute truth, and if this isnít the best thing to come along since sliced bread, Iíll eat 2 (thatís right, 2 (two)), bowls of ice cream (Mint Chocolate Chip, even), or maybe 1 (yes, 1 (one)), very large one. Iíll decide that when (and if) the time comes.

Also, one last word(s) Ė as I said somewhere above about how I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on (yes, on), anyone (and I mean anyone) that would like to read more of this totally truthful testimony, just email me at my email address and I will email you an email to your email address ALL (and I mean ALL) the ways this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band has improved my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life. But you might want to get some extra printer cartridges and a fresh ream of printer paper and print it out. If you try to read the whole thing in one sitting I think your eyes would start to bleed. I know mine would, but my eyes arenít what they used to be (Iím just saying). Hmm, maybe I should tape my extra bracelet to my forehead...

I love you all. Peace.

Old 09-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Newbie Member

I had an epiphany after I posted this. I should have thought of this before, seeing as how I was wearing my iRenew bracelet.

Remember I said my eyes aren't what they used to be ? Well, it seems I wasn't too far off target when I joked about taping my extra bracelet to my forehead. I took my extra bracelet, opened it up, and used duct tape (almost as useful as my iRenew bracelet) to tape each end to one eyebrow. It works !

I mean, I canít get it off without ripping my eyebrows out of my face by the roots, but why would I want to ? It really doesnít look all that bad. Actually, if you look at it quick, it just looks like a very well trimmed uni-brow (this bracelet is the black one).

And not only that, I can now watch the game without even having to turn on the TV !!

Please, everyone, do yourselves a favor and buy the iRenew bracelet. Youíll be so glad you did. I promise !

I love you all. Peace.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

These bracelets are fantastic. My wallet is much lighter now which improves my balance. I have noticed that my Extenze penis enhancement pills are supercharged now. I started out at an unmanly 1 inch chub which grew to a respectable 1.3 inches after taking Extenze for 2 years. Since placing the iRenew on my johnson, I have jumped from a paltry 1.3 inches; now I'm sporting a 1.7 inch one-eyed monster. The improved equilibrium claims are true. I can now balance on my "little kick-stand". I can't wait to try bathing my tripod in pomegranate juice - the possibilities are endless.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

SCAM
Just ordered the braclet for 19.99 and one free...

Thank you! Your order is being processed and will be shipped promptly

Your Order Number Is: 3373220

Address Information
arleaser corkes
9280 biscayne blvd
Apt D
Miami Shores, FL 33138
e: silkeylady@gmail.com
Item Description Quantity Subtotal
BIRB IRENEW BRACELET BOGO OFFER - BLACK 2 $39.98
PRIORITY PRIORITY PROCESSING 1 $0.00
Sub Total $39.98
Shipping $36.75
Tax $5.37
Order Total $82.10

This is what it ended up costing me! Not to mention they will not let me cancel this product for 24hrs... This is definitely a scam!

Old 11-21-2010, 06:36 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf in New Hampshire View Post
I have seen so many doubters and skeptics posting negative remarks about this wonderful product and I think itís just sad.

To all you non-believers out there - I was one of the people in the infomercial. I was the average looking man with the short hair. When the balance test was done on me I was knocked flat on my keester. But after I put on the bracelet Ö OMG, I actually tossed the guy across the room (accidentally of course), because my strength and balance was instantly that much improved. The only reason they didnít show it on TV was because of all the blood when he split his head open on the camera lens.

And when it comes to everyday life, I donít fall down two flights of stairs 3 times every day anymore. Since wearing the bracelet, I actually fall UP the stairs. And not only 3 times, but now itís 4 times every day. Well, not really every day. Some days I only fall up the stairs twice, but other days I might fall up the stairs 5 times, so you could say it Ďbalancesí out.

I also love to fish. The only problem was that I never really had much luck. If I fished for two hours, I usually only caught 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5 fish. But NOW, every time I go fishing I catch 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 (thatís right, 6) fish in the same time span ! That is, when I catch 6 fish, otherwise not (but that goes without saying). The crazy thing is that this happens only when I wear my bracelet ! What else could it be ?!? Itís reached the point where I have to either go fishing alone, or take off the bracelet and leave it in the car (making sure itís parked far away). I really donít want to embarrass my friends or hurt their feelings by catching so many more fish than them.

And I know the manufacturer doesnít advertise this (probably because a few people might find it hard to believe), but it also works on mechanical things. Listen to this Ė Several months back I wanted to give one of these to my daughter while she was giving me a ride to the parts store (the starter went bad one morning after I forgot to put my bracelet back on, because the day before I had to take my bracelet off to fix my car. It broke because I wasnít wearing my bracelet. Thatíll teach me(I hope)). Anyway, to make a long story short, I lost it before I could give it to her. The very next day her gas mileage went from 14 mpg to 16 mpg ! It eventually averaged out to 15 mpg, but WOW, overnight ?!? She called me about a week later to tell me she found the bracelet while cleaning her car. It was under the seat ! And, get this, not even under the drivers seat, but under the PASSENGER seat !! No wonder they donít advertise this. Iím a first hand witness to this, and I still find it hard to believe !

Now, I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on (yes, on) about all the ways this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band has improved my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life, but Iím worried that there isnít enough space allowed in this review window for everything I really want to say. I hate the thought of wasting time for nothing (I want to go fishing). Besides, my two index fingers are starting to hurt (I just realized I forgot to put my bracelet back on. I had to take it off to fix my car. It broke becauseÖnever mind).

As far as all you moaning and complaining about paying $8 or $9 shipping for something that weighs as much as a stick of gum and fits into a very small envelope Ė WHATíS WRONG WITH YOU !? Havenít you been listening ?? Theyíll give you another one for FREE !! All you have to do is pay another $8 or $9 to ship the FREE one. So what if they are both shipped in the same package with a combined total of .42 cents ! Donít forget, itís not only the actual shipping that costs money, envelopes are NOT free ! And what about the little bald man that comes to you house to open that un-free (is that a word ?) envelope and personally puts the bracelet on your wrist to make sure you donít screw it up ? Do you really think he does this out of the goodness of his heart ? Just kidding on that last part. That was totally un-called for, and almost mean. Sorry. But in any case, I would gladly pay 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 (yes, even 6) times as much as this to ship something that does what this little marvel of Biofield Therapeutic Science of Natural Programmed Frequencies Healing can do. Wouldnít you ? I mean, itís true I didnít pay shipping for mine. Yes, I got mine for free (three of them, to be exact), for being one of the actual people in the infomercial (I was the average looking man with the short hair). So I guess it wasnít exactly free, exactly. After all, I did make the manufacturer look good by me looking like an idiot on my keester. That is, until I put on ďthe braceletĒ. After that, oh yea baby, no more idiot (just ask the guy with the scar on his head)!

So what all this rambling boils down to is this : for this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band to change my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life the way it has, it must be something pretty special. I am thoroughly impressed, and Iím not easily impressed. I hope that Iíve enlightened some of you nay-sayers out there because every word of this has been the absolute truth, and if this isnít the best thing to come along since sliced bread, Iíll eat 2 (thatís right, 2 (two)), bowls of ice cream (Mint Chocolate Chip, even), or maybe 1 (yes, 1 (one)), very large one. Iíll decide that when (and if) the time comes.

Also, one last word(s) Ė as I said somewhere above about how I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on (yes, on), anyone (and I mean anyone) that would like to read more of this totally truthful testimony, just email me at my email address and I will email you an email to your email address ALL (and I mean ALL) the ways this tiny piece of plain old silicone rubber band has improved my life, my familiesí life, and even my neighborsí life. But you might want to get some extra printer cartridges and a fresh ream of printer paper and print it out. If you try to read the whole thing in one sitting I think your eyes would start to bleed. I know mine would, but my eyes arenít what they used to be (Iím just saying). Hmm, maybe I should tape my extra bracelet to my forehead...

I love you all. Peace.

The product itself is a scam.I know because the reason why I posted this back in August was because I had actually purchased and fell victem to to this scam. When I had posted this I had not received the product yet.

I had originally spent more money I cant remember the amount i think it was an additional $19.95 on top of the price of the bracelet to receive the bracelet in a week.... compared to 5-7 bWeeks... Well It took 8 weeks to receive the bracelet I had purchased it on 1 August 2010 and received it in early October.

After putting the bracelet on I felt no different. The bracelet was worrthless and its now in the local city dump. I had wasted more than $80 on this scam.

I had literally forgotten about this thread that I created. There are only 4 posts but well over 16,000 views to this thread with 19 people viewing this thread right now. I had thought that was a mistake but then I typed Irenew and scam into google and this thread was number one!!......Obviously people are doing the right thing by doing there due dillegence... At the time I did not have the resource to view this thread (because I was the thread creator) but obviously should have used common sense and known that this bracelet was a scam.

To all the viewers of this thread do NOT waste your money on this scam unless you want to give it to scammers.

Promoters like Wolf in New Hampshire have a financial motive to promo9te this scam. He has even admitted that he was in the infomercial....he has a financial reason to give testimonials to the company as he has probably been paid to promote it in the infomercial if that is true then he has been paid off of victems who have been scammed into believing this silly bracelet actually works.

If you have been scammed by this program like I have been i urge you to speak out about it on this thread. This thread is number one on google when you type in irenew scam. Lets work together to prevent other people from making the same mistake in purchasing this scam product and to speak out and shut this scam down for good!!!!!!!

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf in New Hampshire View Post
I had an epiphany after I posted this. I should have thought of this before, seeing as how I was wearing my iRenew bracelet.

Remember I said my eyes aren't what they used to be ? Well, it seems I wasn't too far off target when I joked about taping my extra bracelet to my forehead. I took my extra bracelet, opened it up, and used duct tape (almost as useful as my iRenew bracelet) to tape each end to one eyebrow. It works !

I mean, I canít get it off without ripping my eyebrows out of my face by the roots, but why would I want to ? It really doesnít look all that bad. Actually, if you look at it quick, it just looks like a very well trimmed uni-brow (this bracelet is the black one).

And not only that, I can now watch the game without even having to turn on the TV !!

Please, everyone, do yourselves a favor and buy the iRenew bracelet. Youíll be so glad you did. I promise !

I love you all. Peace.

It's hard to determine if what your saying is serious or your being sarcastic about the IRenew scam.

But for those of you that may think your being serious...I will post the following

Heres a good explanation of the Irenew scam that a poster by the name of Gary Y gave:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100705003039AAwKpTP

Just the fact that you saw them first in an infomercial should set off alarm bells. If they worked as claimed they would not have bypassed the proper clinical studies, scientific journals and peer review process; by going straight to the media. A major red flag. Especially when they are proposing new physics.

The claims for all these fad power bracelets severely lack plausibility and any evidence of efficacy beyond placebo. They market them using pseudoscientifc baloney to bamboozle an unsuspecting public.

From their website:

"How Does IRenew bracelet Work?
As you wear the bracelet, it will harness natural frequencies that occur in your immediate environment to help tune and rebalance your biofield to a more natural state.

Wondering what your biofield is? Your biofield is an integral part of your whole being, not just your body. It is in close balance with every aspect of your self and can become easily unbalanced due to electromagnetic radiation surrounding you at any given moment. When you pop on theIRenew bracelet, you are restoring your biofieldís natural balance with biofield technology that works to balance the frequencies of e.n.e.r.g.ys surrounding you."

Notice they don't say how it does all this. How does it harness these so-called 'natural frequencies'? What is the mechanism? Instead of a proper explanation they waffle on about 'biofields'. And instead of supporting data, you get 'testimonials'. More red flags.

Check Peter Bowditch's excellent site: http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/poÖ

Stay skeptical.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Irenew Bracelet Scam

Make sure you check out the videos at:

http://bit.ly/irenewbracelet

Irenew Bracelet Does it Work?
Because of my background in engineering, I enjoy finding out how things work. In this case, I have done enough research on this topic to conclude two things:

The Irenew bracelet DOES work for a lot of people.

The Irenew bracelet is a SCAM

So, how can I state that these apparently contradicting ideas are BOTH true?

First, I will address why so many people report that the Irenew bracelet works.

People who claim to have better balance, strenght or flexibility when using the Irenew bracelt, are in fact exibiting a Placebo effect. People experiece increased ******, alerness, stregth, etc, because they BELIEVE the Irenew bracelt will give them those benefits. Numerous experiments have been done regarding the Placebo effect and the results are always baffling. In one experiment, participants where given either alcohol or a substance that they were told was alcohol. After having a couple of drinks, both groups exihibited characteristics of drunken behavior -lack of coordination or even behaving totally drunk! So, the irenew bracelet works if you believe it works, which is not altogether that bad. I mean even if something is fake, if it gives you the results you wanted, does it matter if doesn't work by scientific standards?

So, wy do I say the Irenew bracelt is a scam?

There is no real scientific evidence to support the claims of the bracelet. The manufacturer talks about how this bracelet is supposed to restore your biofield, which is constantly attacked by electromagnetic pollution. They don't give much information regarding the science behind it or if the bracelet has gone through rigorous testing. They just sort of wave their hands when it comes to science and instead put all of the emphasis attempting to persuade you of it's amazing "powers."

Another reason I believe the Irenew bracelet is fake, is that the "tests" used in their commercial to prove that you can gain strength and balance, are based on using applied kinesiology, which has been studied by scientists and demmed unreliable. Supposedly, you will gain strength and balance when you are in contact with something that is "good" for you, and the opposite holds as well. So, for example, a person could hold a bottle of vitamins in on hand and a person could test muscle strength in the other arm. If the vitamins are beneficial to the person holding them, then they will supposedly be able to resist an applied force on the other hand -thus the vitamins would make them "stronger". A scientific study found however, that no corelation existed between the vitamins that the people held and their muscle strength.

However, even if applied kinesiology was real, it turns out that there is a little trick that can be done to make people believe in the "miraculous power of the bracelet"

Check out the whole article with videos at:

http://bit.ly/irenewbracelet

Old 11-27-2010, 07:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=Wolf in New Hampshire;968526]I have seen so many doubters and skeptics posting negative remarks about this wonderful product and I think itís just sad.

To all you non-believers out there - I was one of the people in the infomercial. I was the average looking man with the short hair. When the balance test was done on me I was knocked flat on my keester. But after I put on the bracelet Ö OMG, I actually tossed the guy across the room (accidentally of course), because my strength and balance was instantly that much improved.

Yeah, right. If you notice when the speaker pulls on a shopper without the bracelet, he leans away from the person while pulling down on the arm. After the shopper puts on the bracelet, the speaker or host pulls the shopper's arm straight downward, without leaning away from the person. This is pure fraud and trickery. Anyone can remain upright and not fall if the pressure on the arm-pull is only downward and the guy is not walking away from the person at the same time. What a joke!

Old 11-30-2010, 03:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It's too easy to see the SCAM IN THE TV COMMERCIAL !
Watch the demonstrator pull the person BACKWARDS with the bracelet off and DOWNWARDS with the bracelet on. Pure physics of angular force and leverage explain the VISUAL TRICKERY.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Newbie Member

The "Power Balance" people were the first to try this exact same scam:

http://www.powerbalance.com/

except they started out selling them for $59.95 AUS, as I recall. The fact that someone noticed how gullible the consumers were the first time around and copied the original scam with a cheaper version just shows you how market-savvy the scammers are.
"Wolf in New Hampshire " and other "serious" posters in this thread are obviously writing satire....

SD

Last edited by shipdit : 11-30-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I just tried calling to get info on yhr I Renew Bracelet and got nothing but a recording. If anyone out there bought one cut it open i bet anything that there is nothing inside to create a frequensy

Old 12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Silver Member

This thread is now #2 on google when you type in IRENEW.

there is currently 97 people viewing this one thread hopefully people will do their due dilligence before getting scammed like I did back in August.

The claims are unfounded and not scientific.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It works for ME!!!!! Try it for yourself!!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:59 AM

Have you noticed how many As Seen On TV ads are for $19.99??
Plus S&H of course.
Do you want some yahoo "handling" your magical bracelet?
Some of the power might rub off.

"How wrong is it for a woman to expect a man to build the world she wants,
rather than to create it herself."

Old 01-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
Have you noticed how many As Seen On TV ads are for $19.99??
Plus S&H of course.
Do you want some yahoo "handling" your magical bracelet?
Some of the power might rub off.

Ahh... the power of the placebo effect.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
The product itself is a scam.I know because the reason why I posted this back in August was because I had actually purchased and fell victem to to this scam. When I had posted this I had not received the product yet.

I had originally spent more money I cant remember the amount i think it was an additional $19.95 on top of the price of the bracelet to receive the bracelet in a week.... compared to 5-7 bWeeks... Well It took 8 weeks to receive the bracelet I had purchased it on 1 August 2010 and received it in early October.

After putting the bracelet on I felt no different. The bracelet was worrthless and its now in the local city dump. I had wasted more than $80 on this scam.

I had literally forgotten about this thread that I created. There are only 4 posts but well over 16,000 views to this thread with 19 people viewing this thread right now. I had thought that was a mistake but then I typed Irenew and scam into google and this thread was number one!!......Obviously people are doing the right thing by doing there due dillegence... At the time I did not have the resource to view this thread (because I was the thread creator) but obviously should have used common sense and known that this bracelet was a scam.

To all the viewers of this thread do NOT waste your money on this scam unless you want to give it to scammers.

Promoters like Wolf in New Hampshire have a financial motive to promo9te this scam. He has even admitted that he was in the infomercial....he has a financial reason to give testimonials to the company as he has probably been paid to promote it in the infomercial if that is true then he has been paid off of victems who have been scammed into believing this silly bracelet actually works.

If you have been scammed by this program like I have been i urge you to speak out about it on this thread. This thread is number one on google when you type in irenew scam. Lets work together to prevent other people from making the same mistake in purchasing this scam product and to speak out and shut this scam down for good!!!!!!!
Do you relize that thewolf man guy totally making fun of the i renew>??? How about you try reading everything he wrote :)

Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Silver Member

Something like this?

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Atanik_armband

Quote:
The arm bands seemed to increase the natural abilities of the wearers. For some the enhancement was tenfold were for some it was fiftyfold. When Jack O'Neill was tested on the tread mill he was running fifty times the normal rate for a human his age and training. An increased reaction time and processing of information would be a byproduct of this.
I'll take 8!